[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Bellibolt Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo
https://www.twitch.tv/pokekalos
https://vnpt.nekocdn.xyz/hls/TV_Tokyo/index.m3u8

>Latest episode:
https://nyaa.si/view/1813969 (1080p)

Next episode:
>May 10th: PM2023 049 - Dot and Gurumin!

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster2023/episodes/

Future episodes:
>May 17th: PM2023 050 - Terastallize for Social Media! Dance Dance
>May 24th: PM2023 051 - A Prickly Nyarote?! The Mysterious Flower Pillar
>May 31st: PM2023 052 - Storm Warning for Kaiden!

>Upcoming episodes preview:
https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1773658863658524898

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>OS-JN filler guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nr3LMRBx-tJZtSwAbc4s4YTEgg6MVFnc

>Web series, specials, and audio dramas subs and links:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/nHcuH7yN

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous: >>55844655
>>
First for ROY IS COOL
>>
File: 1425987448592.jpg (190 KB, 1440x810)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
post serenas
>>
>>55856879
Most heinous lore sabotaging moment in all of anipoke.
>>
>>55856701
I don't see how a sissy black boy can be cool?
>>
>>55856956
>sissy
Roy hasn't put on the dress yet. Right now he's schrodinger's sissy, we can't know if Roy is a sissy or not until he crossdresses.
>>
I've heard the writer of the Anime is the guy behind Eureka Seven. How similar are Liko and Roy's characters to Renton and Eureka
>>
>>55857061
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>55857281
Hmm looking at the posts there it seems to be an anon from /a/
>>
>>55857269
Not much. Eureka and Liko have that "motherly/housewife" thing, but otherwise they're very different personalities. Liko's very reactive, Eureka's pretty active. Roy is more like Renton in a way, but very muted. Roy is less of a loud mouth that gets himself into shit. Maybe you could say he's the children's anime version of a Renton, but eh.
>>
File: 1687124588438.png (2.14 MB, 3304x1191)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>
>>55856879
Hi Adamant
>>
File: GM5WYB3bkAAoMsY.jpg (117 KB, 905x1207)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
>>55858018
Cute
>>
>>55856701
Fippy bippy
>>
Soon, Liko will get mindbroken by her own Pokémon.
>>
Anyone else glad Friede is back?
>>
>>55858175
It was bound to happen. As long as he returns to his own thing (Assuming his supposed lead was in Levincia), I don't mind him popping in.
>>
>>55858175
Pokemon needs to appeal to the ikemen lovers, so his return was inevitable.
>>
>>
>>55858193
Seconding this. Still convinced that Friede will get a solo episode.
>>
>>55858270
Dorothy is so cute... mekakure is the best!
>>
>>55858270
Is that a Kevlar west?
>>
>>55858175
>Friede returns before Ash
lol.
Part of me wonders if this was the planned "backup plan" point. Like, if Horizons wasnt doing well, then when Liko and Roy go to the academy, Ash would replace Friede. But since nobody wants Ash back, they kept Friede around.
>>
File: GMv5jfKWMAAuHh8.jpg (667 KB, 2048x1773)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>
I just remembered Roy is kicking Dot's butt this week. Interesting
>>
>>55858270
Translate
>>
>>55857269
>How similar are Liko and Roy's characters to Renton and Eureka
Nothing, Liko and Roy are too devoid of any actual personality and motivation.
>>
>>55856018
>>55856027
Why are you hiding views?
>>
Tinkatink needs to get bullied. Take her hammer away and play fetch with it and Rockruff, let the food tangle slightly above her head as she hops with her little stubs for legs to reach out for it. Savor every single tear that falls from her eyes when she hears the thunder hollering on a stormy night and cowers into herself. Wake her up with the Airhorn. Take long sips from the berry juice made out of her lunch right before her blurry eyes.
>>
File: 1714854878456011.gif (379 KB, 498x372)
379 KB
379 KB GIF
CHA!
>>
>>55858765
Take that mic away and play whack-a-diglet on her head with it.
>>
>>55858644
Ash gets 0 views
>>
File: GMTTLD-aQAAyr_E.jpg (340 KB, 2048x1443)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>
File: FhqhS7CaMAE5mLD.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Ash x Dawn
>>
>>55856701
>Roy is cool
>Dot is cute
>Alex is sexy
Yup, Liko's thoughts alright
>>
This series still handled by same people that wasted huge chunk of JN's screentime on Koharu finding her dream and now they made an entire series on another "Koharu" searching for her dream. Its as if they learn nothing or just refuse to accept their mistakes. A good production would have --
> Ash battle Milo, Kabu and Nessa during normal class
>Ash settle his rivalry with Bea on Super class instead of dragging it all the way to hyper class.
>Ash train under Melony and defeat Gordie on Super class.
>Ash defeat Bede and Alain on hyper class.
>Brandon become one of the master 08 & loses to Leon despite using all three Regi against him.
Maybe they should have never scrapped the Galar road trip arc and had JN trio travel with Sonia instead off Leon.
>>
>>55858905
They tried a production where Ash battle and it biggest flop of all. Turns out people does not like Ash and instead rather watch game character. Except chuuni executive not accept this so he keep push more of his OCs like Ash Liko Roy Alain.
Nobody want this, instead we want
>May with Swampert and Blaziken she mega evolve both and strong without OC ruin her
>Brendan with Sceptile and master mega evolve and become champion then defeated Team Magma and bond with Rayquaza to defeated Deoxys and capture in Ultra Ball in outer space
>Lance who defeated Team Rocket
>Gary who become champion and fight real character Red not OC like Ash
but instead executive keep pushing OC and ruin things even with Alain and Ash every time.
>>
sango's thighs
>>
>>55858973
Go on...
>>
>>55858915
>They tried a production where Ash battle
Which run successfully for 20 years until the anime tried to shove OC like Alain , Trip and Goh.
>>
>>55859017
Nope it was unsuccessful which is why it had to restart and it is still unsuccessful because executive pushing even more OC because he anrgy thaat people does not want Ash Alain Trip and Goh so he makes new oc Liko Roy Friede Amethio
>>
>>55857269
oh no wonder the anime is shit, he's continuing his crusade on hating E7 anime here
>>
>>55859019
>Nope it was unsuccessful
Biggest lie ever told on /padt/
>>
>>55859076
where is Ash and Alain now? they were unsuccessful and retired.
but executive still trying push OCs instead of game characters so Horizons flopping just like Ashnime.

Nobody want OC we want game characters who actually have a reason to give a damn
>>
>>55858905
They are still trying to gain female favor and by that I meant from younger girls because I'm sure older ladies and fujos are absolutely satisfied with all these ikemen and shotas that boys's anime provide firsthand. I'm sure they looked at their data tables and noticied some hole from girls at a lower age spectrum and were perplexed that whatever their girl companions did was not enough. Not long lasting Misty, not May and Dawn with their contests, not bratty Iris with a high-profile VA, so they tried a different approach from XY onwards:

Serena's perfomances with Bonnie as little girl insert
The Alola girls ensemble and their different characterizations
Koharu being whatever
Now Liko

Not sure what they expect after all these years, specially when they are sticked right after proper little girl show like Aikatsu. Of course those girl viewers will compare them and find that Pokemon anime did not provide them with a similar experience and promptly get ignored/dropped. Only the future knows if chasing that favor is a mistake for themselves
>>
>>55858905
>>55859087
Stupid ass mutt awards.
>>
>>55859079
>where is Ash
Currently on a hiatus
>>55859087
>They are still trying to gain female favor
Maybe they should focus on the actual targets audience instead of aiming toward Precure audience. Heck, even Precure has better passive female protagonist than Liko and Koharu n
>>
>>55859109
>On a hiatus
>Source? Trust me bro, pretend I am not a illiterate retard
With that level of copium, I am not surprised why your parents kicked you out of their house Fagmon.
>>
>>55859117
>Team Rocket still active
>TRio had no conclusion
>Pokémon Master defined as something that can go on as long as Pokémon run as a franchise.
>Nothing conclusive happened on MPM
That's all the proof I need to know that Ash on a hiatus. If the anime wanted to retire Ash completely then they would have gone for full conclusions but instead Ashnime remain inconclusive till the end.
>>
>>55859109
No he is retired for being unsuccessfull just like Liko and Roy will be in 2 years because nobody care about OC
>>
>>55859158
>more OC nobody give a damn about
could not name a bigger flop than these hypeless OC. People want to see game character like Juliana battle Nemona, not these uninteresting OC by tasteless executive.
Nothing conclusive happen because, executive always try promote his OC forever. But nobody give a damn
>>
>>55859162
>unsuccessful
>Carried the anime for 27 years
>No other Video Game adaptation run this long
>Unsuccessful

That's why I can't take you seriously.
>>
>>55859158
They called it the final chapter, you illiterate failure of a manchild. And if they changed the definition of a Pokemon Master into something else that should've kept him onscreen then he would've been still onscreen.
You should've used the time to look for a job instead of repeating the same copium a year later to (You)rself.
>Inb4 non-Pokemon examples
They don't matter.
Get a grip, you homeless schizo.
>>
>>55859164
Freaking Origin had flopped and didn't came close to Ashnime despite having freaking Red as the main character. Ash and TRio are more popular than all the video characters.
>>
>>55859168
>carried
more like barely lived, and survived only because people watch for more interesting game character.
JN prove that nobody give a damn about Ash or any other OC executive come up with. People only watch for game character, which is why nobody give a damn about Ash and nobody give a damn about Liko either.

Nobody can take you seriously because you think people care about OC. But really, nobody give a damn about OCs. We want more Serena Dawn Misty May Nemona Marnie Gloria Hilda, not hypeless OC.
>>
>>55859172
Origin only 4 episode, and never anybody care about something so short. This why Generation so much more hype and interesting, people want longer series for more interesting characters.
People want long anime with real character, not hypeless OC who cannot even catch a single freaking legendary after 27 year or become champion without cheat.
>>
>>55859171
>They called it the final chapter
So? Lots of anime promote "final chapter" to hype audience only to bring it back.

>And if they changed the definition of a Pokemon Master into something else that should've kept him onscreen then he would've been still onscreen.
This are the same people that wasted huge chunk of JN on Koharu and his Eevee over showing all the Galar gym leader. Its painfully obvious that they keeping Ash away because nobody would notice their OC if Ash is still around.
>>
>>55859180
>. This why Generation
Which is even more shorter & only appealed to power level fag who wants some good feats to use against Digimonfags.
>>55859180
>People want long anime with actual character
Aka Ash and TRio
>not hypeless OC
Aka Liko, Roy, Origin Red.
>>
>>55859198
Look. Ash get no views, people does not want boring OC. Game character completely mog executive OCs. Even freaking magikarp weakest pokemon ever mog OC.
At this point, they should retire Liko and fire executive so we can get real character that actually have a reason to give a damn. Imagine sassy Juliana and Nemona battle with dynamic interaction. Instead we get more executive OC Roy who is literally just freaking Ash, I mean come on executive is so uncreative as to just make Ash again. Cannot find reason to be hype for more OC
>>
>>55859183
>Lots of anime
Stopped reading since you obviously ignore the part of >inb4 non-pokemon examples.
>It's p-painfully obvious
How your tantrums are cringe, sad and your only way to make your Assh look better is by degrading other characters or staff members? Yes, we know.
Get a job instead of seething so much, you homeless failure of a human being.
>>
>Juliana first day at paldea, but her house power go out
>mom say, "go fix it! power box outside!"
>Juliana go outside and find a freaking Pikachu eating the wires, so she fight it and end up being friends
>Principal come by and say he give Juliana her first pokemon, but then laugh when he notice she already have one. So he let her pick one anyways and she choose firey Hogator
>Nemona think she smart for choose Quaxly to counter Juliana Hogator, but Juliana prove her wrong by send out Pikachu and one shot Nemona Quaxly with thunder
this is what PM23 should have been. But instead, executive just make more OC and it hypeless. Nobody interested in OC, and Horizon flop just like Ash did. Only reason anybody even freaking watch, is for Nemona. Just like people only freaking watched Ash for Serena and Dawn.
>>
>>55859199
>Completely avoid first Journey episode that had more view than both generations episodes.
>>
>>55859256
You mean episode that focus on pokemon Pikachu and not some OC?
That episode not on channel. Even if it is, it got no freaking views!

This just prove, nobody care about OC. So unpopular as to not even get many view, and even when Ash anime most popular, it for a pokemon and not him. Why even keep this freaking executive anymore? He not know what he doing promoting his OC all time.
>>
File: Game Over.png (2.33 MB, 2048x1536)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>55856879
>post serenas
>>
>>55859265
Even if that episode was on that channel, it'd only gets views because Pikachu is the mascot and not that cringe human OC.
>>
>December 16 2022: Please enjoy the final chapter of Ash and Pikachu's journey. And look, a new series!
"Oh shit, I guess Ash is finally gonna marry Misty/Dawn/Serena and the girl is his daughter! Thank god Ash is here to stay!
>March 24 2023: I hope you enjoyed the final chapter of Ash and Pikachu's journey. Please look forward to Liko and Roy!
"Damn, guess they're going to have him marry Misty/Dawn/Serena offscreen. Can't wait to see Ash in Horizons!"
>April 21 2023: Episode 3 reveals that Liko's grandmother doesn't look anything like anyone's parents
"I don't get it. Did Ash marry Lana or something?"
>April 28 2023: Episode 4 shows Roy's grandpa
"Well I knew only Liko could be Ash's daughter."
>June 2 2023: Episode 9 reveals that Liko's dad is not Ash
>June 21 2023: Episode 12 reveals Lucca, Liko's mother
"...Why are they lying to us about Liko's parents? Nurse Joy made a cameo, that means Ash is here!"
>6 months pass; no mention of Leon, or Ash, or anything during the Galar excursion
"But the heckin' HIker from Galarino means Ash is coming back! Ash had a Lapras, he must be Lucius!"
>4 months pass
>No Ash on Pokemon Day
>No new Ash movie
>Horizons debuts on Netflix with no Ash mentioned
>TPCi interview says "we're pretty sure that was their final chapter, let's just focus on Liko and Roy for now"
>No mention of Ash from TPC or TPCi on the anniversary of his retirement
>No new Ash merch, only Horizons
>Anime Fest hypes up Horizons' next arc; no Ash to be seen
>No Ash in their promo materials
>No Ash costumed characters
>Only Liko and Roy
"WHEN IS ASH COMING BACK YOU PROMISED ME FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>TPC Korea drops poster for airing OS stuff
"Oh thank god, finally Ash is back."
>A Japanese twitter stan makes an edit of a preview scene
"HE'S COMING BACK!!!""

Have I missed any copes? It's a shame that it'll take another half-year for Horizons to hit episode 78 and not end.
>>
File: 1715256270928064.jpg (352 KB, 1448x2048)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>
>>55859280
That's all the copes for now. Good job on documenting the embarrassment of those retards.
>>
>>55859280
I vaguely remember there being cope that Ash would save the day when Rayquaza showed up, since "you need at least 27 years of experience to defeated rayquaza" or something along those lines.
CBA to dig in the archives to confirm it though.
>>
>>55859265
>that focus on pokemon Pikachu
And a younger Ash
>>
>>55859280
>Have I missed any copes?

Yes, the first summary we got for episode 46 read
>Liko and the others decide to study on exchange at Orange Academy for Terastal training. After being told what the training will consist of, they look forward to their new life and the new encounters they'll make. And then a certain person appears...?!

Cue a bunch of autists going "That certain person must be Ash!"
>>
>>55859278
Exactly. Nobody freaking care about OC like Ash, which proven by most popular Ash episode being about Pikachu and not OC Ash.
Heck, Horizon only so more popular than Ash anime because people so sick of last hypeless OC.
>>55859327
Least ash focused episode. Instead, it focus on Pikachu, and that why it so much more popular. Ash just another OC by executive who keep using game character to promote he OC, and nobody hype for OC.
At this point it obvious, retire Horizon and start new Paldea anime with Juliana who catch a sassy Pikachu that one shot Nemona's Quaxly. Nemona get angry, but she cannot beat Juliana Pikachu who always humorously one shot.
And for freaking sake, do not add new OC who is Ash clone! Freaking executive need to give up and accept nobody like he Ash OC, even if he rename to Roy.
>>
>>55859341
>Least ash focused episode.
Ash was still in the episode and it was focused on his Pikachu. At this point, the only way Juliana become popular if she develops a crush on Ash just like Serena got popular.
>>
>>55859355
Bland and hypeless. Nobody care about OC no matter how much executive push. People only interest in Pikachu, real pokemon character.
JN flop prove, nobody give a damn about Ash OC. Ash only survive by sabotage game character to promote himself. Heck, most popular JN episode was Pikachu episode.

Imagine JN with Gloria as protagonist, who have sassy Marnie companion. She easily one shot rival Bede, who so weak as to never defeat her.
>>
>>55859056
>he's continuing his crusade
Who?
>>
>>55859357
>Bland and hypeless.
That would be HZ without Ash
>JN
Carried by Ash and PWC. Wxpm2
>>
>>55859371
XY flop prove not even if game character fall in love with Ash can save OC. Executive should give up and stop promote OC, especially try make new Ash clone who nobody give a damn about no matter if he try change their name to Roy. Such a bland and hypeless character, who not even know first thing about pokemon battle like Steel is immune to Poison.
>>
>>55859355
So you are claiming an episode is good even if it has minimal trAsh. That sounds a lot like the reboot movies.

Okay I think we have a deal here Mr Lolicon. We can bring back trAsh and once per episode he can act like an idiot, befundle Liko and Roy and then get fucked off somehow. Much better than your idea of reducing Juliana to a bland love interest >>55859355 would not work anyway as Ash is gay

And it works as we already know trAsh is special needs.
>>
the only who like ash are the retards that try to self-insert into him. literally a boring dogshit character
>>
Lads I am bored and in the mood for a bit of chaos. We have the Bengali, we have Shaun but how about we also invited SEAN in from the Pogo thread?

If you do not know who Sean is, look up A and a C and K on desuarchive.
>>
>>55859396
and they are delusional he is not coming bakc even less with tpc want appeal the woke audience that why they retired him and they dont give a shit the audience want less manchildren kek
>>
>>55859396
They are retards self inserting into a vision of their own choosing. He is not a harem lead. He is a faggy 10 year old who likes dressing up as a girl.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>55859417
better enjoy horizon becauze next season will be even worse more woke and gayer like pokemon go
>>
>>55859373
>XY flop
It still dod better than all the Anipoke series without Ash.
>>55859393
>So you are claiming an episode is good even if it has minimal trAsh
An episode is good when it has Ash,
>reducing Juliana to a bland love interest
Which worked with Serena.
>>
Can I make the Bengali fight Sean?
>>
File: Rival Serena absol.jpg (2.39 MB, 2150x3035)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>55859441
Wrong, it so unpopular that is cancelled. Cannot find reason to give a damn about such hypeless OC.
At this point, only way to save pokemon anime is to bring game character as protagonist, and show how real trainer look like.
My idea for ZA special:
>Serena main character, who is battler just like in games and become champion
>but then Zygarde send her back in time for a mission with a mysterious helmet look like a bucket
>she must mentor trainer called "Alain"
>zygarde say, Alain was fated hero, but because he rival was such weakling Alain never got strong enough to defeated evil vines
>Serena decide become Alain real rival for him to get fired up
>Ash appear in Kalos League, but he so weak and easily defeated by Serena Mega Absol in one shot all 6 of his pokemon in a row. Ash try aim for the horn but Mega Absol dodge it and one shot Pikachu, then Serena insult Ash for not evolve he pokemon and force them fight in weaker form.
>Alain fight Serena, and he stronger because of Serena better rival, but still not able defeated her, but he manage to KO Mega Absol and even KO her Jolteon
>Alain get fired up because of how strong his new rival is, and train on evil vines so hard that they destroyed entirely in just one week
>Serena return home and laugh, because Alain never get rematch so she always the winner
>but then Serena think "wait, that was not back in time!" and then discover it was parallel universe, which get her interest in Terapagos so she meet Juliana
>>
Will it take 49 episodes for Gen 10 protagonist to finally defeat a gum leader?
>>
>>55859445
>Wrong, it so unpopular that is cancelled
It went for full season
>>
>>55859441
>episode is good when it has Ash
Okay got it. An episode is good even if it has minimum Ash. Guess we can continue with Reboot Ash only or we can make him the weekly joke.
>>
>>55859446
if executive not fired, yes because he does not want anyone make his favorite OC look bad, even if he also like his new OC. It is like how he make Alain easily defeated by Leon, but still let his OC Ash defeated Leon.
>>55859451
Wrong, it was cancelled and replaced with SM in entirely new format. Heck, Serena not even make appearance because even game character fall in love with Ash not enough save such hypeless OC.
>>
>>55859452
Honestly, not even the reboot version is worth it if his fanbase is already so toxic and deranged. Asshtards already ruined the Paldean Winds and Concierge threads, let them starve until they either get their life back together or just move on.
>>
File: 1682760642609.gif (931 KB, 359x338)
931 KB
931 KB GIF
>>
>>
File: file.png (1.77 MB, 1300x968)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
Keldeo!
>>
>>55859432
There's still /v/fags going on about Go? lmao
>>
>>55859754
That's gonna be gud.
>>
>>55859452
>An episode is good even if it has minimum Ash
Nope, an episode is good if it has Ash in them.
>>55859457
>It is like how he make Alain easily defeated by Leon
Alain never meant to be in master eight, let alone defeat Leon. While Ash should have been champion level by the end of DP but the executive kept nerfing him to his OC like Trip and Alain.
>Wrong, it was cancelled and replaced with SM in entirely new format.
Now tou are just trolling, XY run for the entire course for Gen 6 like every Anipoke series. SM is meant for Gen 07 series.
>>
>>55859848
Wrong, Ash OC never popular enough survive on he own. Heck, JN even prove this, since most popular episode was Pikachu and not he OC. Even you say, "JN bad series because it not have more Marnie" which prove Ash hypeless and people only care about game character.
Now executive make new Ash OC so nothing fixed, and horizons flop because nobody give a damn about Ash even if name is Roy. At this point it obvious.
>>
>>55859858
>Ash OC never popular enough survive on he own
Yet he did and carried the series for 27 series. JN was bad because they bet everything on Fujoshi and tried to appeal to female audience.
>>
>>55859871
Yet he unsuccessful and flop, only kept alive by game character make show interesting. At this point it obvious, he is hypeless like all executive OC.
>>
>>55859875
>Yet he
Was successful and massive hit that carried the show for 27 years and introduced pokemon to outside Japan.
>>
>>55859908
Yet he cancelled and replaced with new OC Roy. Executive OC are hypeless and uninteresting, it not matter how many time he make Ash with new name like Roy OC will always be bland and will always flop unlike Game which always do good because it not have OC like Ash and Roy.
>>
>Fagmon became so deranged he can't even count the years without his self-insert right
I knew Asshtards are fucking stupid like that kid but even having the same math problems is just fucking sad.
>>
>Liko would do anything for money
What services would you enlist her for?
>>
>>55859912
>Yet he cancelled and replaced with new OC Roy
More like the executive can't accept that all his OC sucked and blame Ash for being the better protagonist.
>>
>>55860051
>More like my Boogeyman which doesn't exist and doesn't have a name attached to my copium
That's all anyone will see in your post. Get a job, jealous vermin.
>>
>>55860051
So hypeless OC as to be uninteresting. Any OC can replace Ash OC, new anime carried for entire year by Roy. One OC same as any other OC, people only interested in Nemona and Arven appearance, and ask "Where is Juliana?"
>>
Do you think Roy goes to the bathroom a lot?
>>
>>55860110
Not as much as Liko and Dot who suffer from period cramps
>>
>>55860117
Oh yes, they are in that age, I bet Roy also goes a lot to the bathroom because he eats a lot, I wouldn't want to be the one who is responsible for cleaning the toilets.
>>
How are we feeling about Roy humbling Dot and Duck tomorrow bros?
>>
>>55860177
Roy's our boy, he'll do it in style.
>>
>>55860177
>tomorrow
I think my brain calcification has sped up. That shit felt like 2 days ago.
>>
>>55860177
He is not.
>>
>>55860177
If Roy wins its because Dot let him.
>>
File: Rochelle.png (405 KB, 640x480)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>Create peak character design
>use it in one episode, never to be seen again
so many cases bros...what are your forgotten waifus?
>>
>>55860177
Liko will humble Roy in their next battle.
>>
>Roy is winning the PokeBattle against Liko.
>Hogator use kaenhousha! Yells Roy.
>Hogator uses the move while Roy keeps yelling and putting more and more pressure in Hogator to use more kaenhousha.
>Liko outwits him as she commands Nyarote to attack Hogator with a Denkousenka and then finish him off using Magical Leaf.
>Hogator gets pissed off at Roy because he was being too arrogant and agressive and stop listening to him.
>Roy gets pissed off at Hogator for pulling the Ash tro---I mea, he gets annoyed because he is not listening to him anymore!
>>
>>55858270
I hope we get to see liko in a costume like that
>>
>>55860064
>So hypeless OC as to be uninteresting
You mean Liko and Roy
>Any OC can replace Ash OC
Yet none succeed.
Nether Alain, nether Goh , nether Liko, nether Roy and nether freaking Red.
>>
>May 10th: PM2023 049 - Dot and Gurumin
>Now that Liko and Roy have taken their assessment test, the last one in line is Dot, whose tester Gym Leader Nanjamo tells her the assessment test will be streamed live on Donnamonja TV. Dot battles Roy as a rehearsal for the stream, but is so nervous about the camera she's unable to work well with Kuwassu...?!
>Screenplay 福島直浩 (Naohiro Fukushima)
>Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
>Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
>Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
>Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
>Animation Director 服部奈津美 (Natsumi Hattori)
>Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Ōnishi)

>May 17th: PM2023 050 - Terastallize for Social Media! Dance Dance Kuwassu!!
>Screenplay 福島直浩 (Naohiro Fukushima)
>Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saitō)
>Episode Director 小島隆史 (Takashi Kojima)
>Animation Director 忍田雄介 (Yusuke Oshida)
>Animation Director 萩原慶汰 (Keita Hagiwara)
>May 24th: PM2023 051 - A Prickly Nyarote?! The Mysterious Flower Pillar
>Liko, Roy and Dot are observing and gathering information on wild Pokémon in order to find a subject to write a report on. Dot tells Liko about a mysterious phenomenon called the "Flower Pillar" that will reportedly bring happyness to those who see it. Liko decides to search for this Flower Pillar with Nyarote to write a report on it, but... for some reason, Nyarote is currently in a rather bad mood...?!
>Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
>Storyboard 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
>Episode Director 森山愛弓 (Ayumi Moriyama)
>Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
>Animation Director 高星佑平 (Yūhei Takaboshi)
>Animation Director 中矢利子 (Toshiko Nakaya)
>>
>>55860454
Sugoi Weedpussybros
>>
>May 31st: PM2023 052 - Storm Warning for Kaiden!
>As Liko, Roy and Dot continue observing wild Pokémon for their report, Kaiden gets frustrated with its inability to fly properly in strong wind to the point of getting into a fight with Hogator. That night, it secretly sneaks out of the tent to practice flying by itself, but when Roy and Hogator notices it's gone, they go searching for it. However, unnoticed by them all, a shadow draws near...
>Screenplay うえのきみこ (Kimiko Ueno)
>Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
>Episode Director ウヱノ史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
>Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

>June 7th: TBA
>>
>>55860454
Forgot that Jacq asked them to do some reports. Guess those are the filler eps for this chapter.
>>
File: 12509120.gif (372 KB, 400x225)
372 KB
372 KB GIF
>>55860463
>>55860463
Return of the Dickbird
>>
>>55860463
The fucker goes out alone at night. That is begging for another hypnosis session kek
>>
File: 251413124125.png (321 KB, 629x361)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>55860454
>>55860463
Jacq-sama getting the kiddies exposed to more wildlife? I'm ok with that. The Prickly/Bad mood part might translate into a new move for her.
>>
>>55860177
Not very surprised, Roy has achieved a level far above anyone else's. If he was kicking Nemo's ass then Dot should represent no problem at all.
>>
How the writers will humble Roy?
(Or humilate him).
>>
>>55860055
Original Ash was the best
>>
>>55860463
Cute, can't wait for more bird, wonder if the shadow will be bombirdier or something
>>
>>55860454
Oh god, Liko will end up in a bondage. I can feel it.
>>
>>55860700
Roy could be also in bondage.
>>
>>55860786
Does he have a Pokemon that can pull it off?
>>
>>55860888
I don't know if he can reach a Pokeball all tied up.
>>
File: 1698579589088756.jpg (243 KB, 1353x1559)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>
>>55860463
It's time! Finally bird training.
>>
>>55860446
>You mean Liko and Roy
Sorry Famon but Liko and Roy carry Pokeani for over 1 year. It seems nobody cares about the idiot kid, what a shame.
>>
File: 1689022674508979.gif (141 KB, 780x690)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCQ_2eEvvyg
>9lana added English lyrics to the "Let me battle" music video
I am surprised but ain't complaining. This song is fucking based.
>>
File: 1697199095952112.gif (1.61 MB, 720x405)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>
>>55861407
warm pussy
>>
>>55861407
Comfy
>>
>Get a bit hyped after the latest episode
>Want to try the games
>Remember they are shit
Being a Pokémon fan is a struggle. How am I supposed to relieve my Poke needs?
>>
>>55859848
>Okay
Ahh but you said good if it has Ash in it, you did not specify the time, amount of time or the percentage of allotted time. You even praised JN Pikachuquel which is the least Ash centric episoses. So therefore any episode can be good if it even has the bare minimum. So therefore it is okay if we only bring Ash back to get like a retard per week for 1 minute.
>>
>>55860177
About time Dot got corrected
>>
>>55861846
Play the spinoffs and the fangames/romhacks. Read fanfiction/webcomics and watch animations. Play other games with pokemon modded in. There are many options available to us pokepilled monmaxers.
>>
>>55860110
I do not know. How often do Pokegirls not make it to the Pokecenter toilet in time. And how often do they get there just to see a very long line?
>>
>>55861927
Our future Rayquaza trainer...
>>
>>55861941
Oh speaking of which anyone playing Fire Ash? Started it but still lurking Vermillion
>>
File: Piece of cake.webm (3.22 MB, 640x480)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB WEBM
>>55860545
Perhaps in his next gym battle against Larry or maybe fighting Amethio. Perhaps Amethio would fit more because he also wants to catch Rayquaza so losing against someone with his same goal would destroy him
>>
File: Huge Bird.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>55860463
Looking forward to more training. 100% sure Kaiden will evolve when battling Larry's Staraptor
>>
>>55860545
Against Monarch Ash and his world champion level Pikachu.
>>
>>55862594
Humbling means to humiliate someone so they lose their arrogance, not to give them the easiest win of their lives against an idiot kid who thinks Poison works against Steel.
>>
>>55861982
A rivalry between Roy and Amethio would be kino.
It fits too because we saw Roy acting out when he saw Amethio battling Rayquaza in episode 33.
>>
>>55862664
Yeah, that last team-up with Friede felt like an end to their rivalry.
>>
Roy? MY HERO
>>
>>55862676
finally an anipoke protagonist who actually has a chance at catching a legendary and doesn't need special bloodline and a gifted world champion pikachu who can one shot 50 sparrow at once. it only took 28 freaking years.
>>
'Ello, 'ello, hola! Ciao and bonjour!
>>
>Allow the Rising Volt Tacklers to gather the Six Heroes.
Are the Explorers really only going to make their move once the RVT catches Rayquaza? It seems strange that they’re just monitoring them until that, which would probably happen late into the series. What else are they even going to do?
>>
File: 634543543.png (2.97 MB, 2590x3850)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
>>
>>55862698
>What else are they even going to do?
Just stay perfectly still and watch. Maybe they'll decide to attack once every 20 or so episodes
>>
So full
>>
>>55862764
>>55862875
Liko stop eating
Roy keep eating
>>
>>55859293
Cute and Pure
>>
Crocbros, tomorrow we dine DUCK!!
>>
>>55863010
Sugoi
>>
>>55859329
>>55859280
Adding on: A few twittertards have already started speculating that the "shadow drawing near" in the episode summary is Ash somehow.
>>
Someone should record the episode and post it here.
>>
File: F5aqMMqXIAAtKOp.jpg (204 KB, 1280x960)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Peak TRio casual clothes
>>
>>55860454
Dotkino
>>
NIDOTHING BROTHERS. RISE UP.
>>
>>55863354
>Rise up
>Loses
>>
>>
>>55863364
>I'm going to ruin Dot's day today
>>
>>55862697
Smug fuck
>>
>>55863364
Friede and Orio are definitely a thing. If SM can have Kukui and Burnett get married, there's no reason why they can have Friede and Orio be an actual endgame.
>>
>>55863364
Renton, Talho, and Holland
>>
File: Why Travel with Friede.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>55863484
They just need a push a small push. That said, the Pokemon Anime has been pretty asexual since Journeys. Is a miracle we got that episode of two tsundere lovers in Horizons
>>
>>55860042
Hand-holding.
>>
File: Future Roy.jpg (296 KB, 994x2037)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
>>55863538
I wonder how much will be allowed in Horizons. Romance was a core part of E7 which Dai Sato was also in series composition for, so we know he’s capable of writing those kinds of plots. It all depends on whether or not it gets green-lighted by the director.
>>
File: Power of Love.webm (3.92 MB, 1000x562)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>55863653
Yeah, come to think of it E7 had like 4 couples or some shit like that. Only time will tell
>>
>>55863354
I'm here.
>>
File: 42876676_p3_master1200.jpg (558 KB, 700x600)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
Ash x Dawn
>>
>>55863538
>pic related
>Liko is asking Orla why Orla travels with Friede
Orla: "I travel with Friede because I want to have secks with him in the airship! An airship romance sounds cool, don't ya think so, Liko? I hope you do the same to Roy!"
>>
>>55863010
Fried chicken.
>>
File: 1709521001884239.jpg (78 KB, 1034x552)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
youtube randomly recommended me a video of this little mesugaki shit, is the new one worth watching for her? I haven't watched since DP
>>
>>55863906
Jerk off to her and decide.
>>
>>55863906
She's a massive brat who first shows up in episode 16. Take it as you will.
>>
>>55863906
She's only appeared in a handful of episodes so far. It looks like she has a more prominent role now and will be appearing more frequently, but that's only speculation. So if you're watching just for her, there's not a lot yet.
>>
>>55863924
Episode in a couple minutes or an our?
>>
>>55863971
9:55 UTC is in an hour so unless there's some funky DST bs it's an hour
>>
File: 20240510_040224.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>55863894

Pottery
>>
>>55863894
>>55864009
>Anon called it again
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS KEEP HAPPENING IN THESE THREADS!?!?!?
>>
>>55864014
/padt/ actually writes the episodes
>>
>>55864019
was /padt/ the chuuni executive all along?
>>
I'm ready.
>>
Dot episode are always peak, this will be no different.
>>
Just finished dropping a fat log, what'd I miss.
>>
>Look Liko
>The town where Iono Simps hunted you down.
>>
>>55864109
Iono’s tits got exposed to the world.
>>
>hogator and quaxly 2nd evos on billboards
is this le ebik foreshadowing!!?!?!
>>
What a sellout
>>
>>55864114
>Previous sweet merch with anipoke logo had those forms too
It's in the bag.
>>
dotbros.............. do we have any more stocks?
>>
Anxiety is a bitch, folks.
>>
DO SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!
>>
Camera shyness is bitch.
>>
Somebody should get Dot a helmet shaped like a bucket with a mysterious X on it. Then she won't be afraid of cameras anymore!
>>
Iono has six Rotomphones.
Six.
What the fuck is she doing off-screen to get so much dough?
>>
So all those Rotom phones just live in her sleeves? Do you think they see her private parts?
>>
>>55864130
Obviously
>>
>>
Boy I wish understood moon.
>>
Damn, Liko is so emotionally intelligent.
>>
>No training wheels for you today, Dot
>>
Don’t look at them, they don’t matter. Look at me.
>>
So this is how criminals get away with so much in the pokemon world. Everyone suffers from the Bystander Effect even worse than our world.
>>
No face reveal then?
>>
Tinkatink is a multitasking girl?
>>
Is Roy laughing at Dot?!?!!
That fucking Island boy better watches himself.
>>
Mismagius bros, did we lose?
>>
Two friends picking on the hikki with care.
>>
Oh look, that principal who defended Xavier-Sama from all the disgusting accusations.
>>
I am now utterly convinced that Dot and Roy stole the budget from Liko's Tera battle.
>>
Dot is so peak she gets two episodes dedicated to her test. Literally carrying this series on her back.
>>
Check out her Yo-yo skills. Nothing phases this moody pussy.
>>
>>55864164
What the fuck are they eating?
>>
>>55864193
Churros.
>>
File: baby.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>Calling back Tinkatink while it's crying also calls the tears back
Well I'll be damned if she drowns inside the Pokeball
>>
File: bully the hammer baby.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Ok, I know that some were memeing about Tinkatink deserving to get bullied, but this time she 100% deserves it.
>>
File: I am not weird.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Liko's obsession with Gurumin will be the end of her one day.
>>
>>55864219
I am serious.
>>
File: Don't pull a friede.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
File: Dot is mad.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Dot? Serious mode.
>>
Next week is Budget-time.
>>
File: 151251214.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Huh, she did most of the things today for free.
>>
Looks like >>55864107 was spot-on.
From the frivalous revelation of Iono having six Rotomphones to Dot outplaying a motormon that just gives gas at every corner.
>>
Dotsado/10
>>
Liko's weedpussy looking at the ad of her previous stage hits differently.
>>
File: 1715335879136826.png (322 KB, 1002x574)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>
Dot status?
>>
File: GNNl05vXsAAOygZ.jpg (159 KB, 2048x945)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>55864354
Seething
>>
>>55864357
Lol
>>
Does Liko not know what happened the last time she visited Levincia?
>>
File: 162857329.jpg (379 KB, 1489x1572)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>55863484
>Molly and Orio are definitely a thing.
ftfy
>>
>>55864371
It's a response caused subconsciously to prevent her from getting traumatized further.
>>
>>55863538
mile high club with orla......
>>
>>55863253
Literally the only good thing they did with them for that series.
>>
>>55863538
>>55863653
I think anything unrelated to the protagonists is fair-game.
>>
>>55864405
the gacha machine was a good idea
it's better than them just using the same mon the entire series
>>
File: FxKkRdvagAEGe6V.jpg (736 KB, 2048x2048)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
>>
>>55864460
solve that by letting them catch more pokemon and actually let them learn moves aside from like what, carnivine learning vine whip
>>
Liko will pin Dot deep into the bed with it being the same color of her smelly hikkimori character who encapsulate the average day of an anon only feastible of dreaming over such a moment, because Dot is an unholy shut-in with no confidence in sex whatsoever, while at the same time the Liko who suckled up all the topping four generations above and below and had so much Paldean cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed her, is being fisted with her Weedcat panties ripped apart, so hard the term getting bottomed gets a new meaning, and with her last sweaty breaths she coughs up the hikki-cum out her switch-era'd mouth, leaving her stained existence collapsed and exhausted over the mindbroken'd Dot behind.
>>
>>55864553
Hot
>>
File: 1.png (307 KB, 851x1200)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>
File: GNN-FFoXgAElIWd.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Is it weird that im indifferent to Dot but like her when she wears the suit? She just sounds so happy and it makes me happy
>>
File: 2.png (279 KB, 851x1200)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>55864593
>>
>>55864596
That's the effect of having a Pokesona.
>>
File: 3.png (372 KB, 851x1200)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>55864599
>>
File: 1715345906966901.jpg (176 KB, 1124x829)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Dotsisters we flopped
>>
>>55863804
That sounds H...O...T as fuck
>>
>>55864608
>777
>Comment section on the right memes about 777
>777 is a lucky number
Ok? How is a lucky number supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>55864608
It needed brat.
>>
File: 1695059390410281.jpg (1.19 MB, 3016x2141)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
Dot-sama getting over her problem of standing before cameras without her Nidosuit was about as basic as one could expect. The continued arc of Tinkatink getting bullied continues and this time it ends with her pissing off a motor engine with wheels for legs. It's only a matter of time until it encounters a corvifucker or one of its evolutional stages to see if all the bullying it endured will make it snap and wrecks the living shit out of the steel bird or will it evolve to embrace a new self?
>>
File: Maidko.jpg (117 KB, 1120x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Maidko for the Maid day that I've missed.
>>
File: Maidko2.jpg (215 KB, 1500x1499)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>55864678
>>
File: Dp3n6o2vzoH3i8fe.webm (3.84 MB, 1100x618)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
Roy cooked.......literally
>>
File: Maidko3.jpg (1004 KB, 2511x3878)
1004 KB
1004 KB JPG
>>55864681
>>
>>55864686
You could say that Fried Duck was on the menu.
>>
File: Maidko4.jpg (289 KB, 1200x1600)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>55864690
>>
>>55864686
Geez Roy, Dot did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Maidko5.jpg (190 KB, 721x1024)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>55864693
>>
>>55864112
And you don't post the goods?
>>
>>55864686
Type advantage and still losing.
Vtubers in shambles.
Kanto old tech boy wins.
>>
>>55864754
Roy's our boy.
>>
>>55864154
Quaxly...
>>
Seriously, Roy is super waku waku yet he never uses Kaiden. What's up with that. Do the writers play the games with only their starters or something? He could have used Kaiden against Liko or Dot since it has type advantage
>>
File: 1711397346284.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
If Politoed evolves, does his dick also reverses direction? Does it actually reverse? Do all male Politoed suffer from a testicle torsion after evolving?
>>
File: GKXxA3jbUAA8EJT.jpg (197 KB, 1555x1324)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>
Who goes more to the bathroom? Roy, Dot or Liko?
>>
>>55864942
Roy obviously.
>>
When will OUR HEROES return?
>>
>>55864982
I would love for Team Rocket to come back but not as Team Rocket, I don't remember how they retired, but would be pretty fun and interesting for them to be regular people and sometimes they slip some Team Rocket motto or phrases.
>>
File: 1682878511028098.png (276 KB, 640x480)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>55864982
There's a very easy solution for this if you want them now: Twist your neck really far off to the right, eventually everything will become black and you'll wake up in the past instead of the present where they don't cater to you anymore. But then you'll go down the same years consoooming to the point where you'll end up here again.
>>
>>55864995
>I don't remember how they retired
they didn't
>>
>>55864996
Rude but true.
>>
File: GNNxzA3bMAAA4LS.jpg (173 KB, 2048x1152)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
He is looking at us
>>
>>55864686
>two victory in a row
Glad that they finally fired whoever was sabotaging him
>>
>>55865007
Croc sees it all.
>>
File: 1715354773243467.jpg (22 KB, 413x450)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>55865007
Seggs?
>>
File: MeltingGETA.png (429 KB, 712x645)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>55865013
He is gonna collapse at this rate
>>
>>55865018
Oh god, when was the last time he had Seggs?
>>
>>55865023
Not too long ago but still
>>
>>55865040
Damn, the battarus are really sucking him dry of the energy the seggs provides him.
>>
>>55865047
Croc is on his way to reaching wizard status. If he wants to be the strongest then seggs comes in second place
>>
>>55865065
Would be comedy-tier kino to see the final stage rushing at Fug with Flame Charge shenanigans.
>>
>>55864115
Grusha could've told you that
>>
>>55865077
Grusha is responsible for getting the comment sections hidden.
>>
>>55865074
>physical skeledrige
That would be some true ashnime cringekino right there
>>
>>55865074
What's the best moveset for Skelerdige? I imagine physical attacks must be a no
>>
File: GNNw2TIa0AA0wlo.jpg (195 KB, 2048x1152)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>Now Dot, have sex with him, and let us record it for the whole world to see.
>>
>>55865094
The Signature Move is guaranteed to be in. With Roy's and Croc's singing motif, it might be heavy handed on either Sound-based moves with one physical move to counter the close combat range.
>>
>People implying Roy thinks about sex, he only thinks about food, PokeBattles, physical eduducation and arts&crafts, he probably feels funny sometimes around the girls and splats his underwear with semen but he doesn't understand it yet
>>
>>55865130
how did they imply he thinks about sex? did he say or do something in the new ep. iv not watched it yet
>>
>>55865130
Everyone knows Roy is pure. Liko on the other hand literally thinks about sex
>>
>>55858018
so she has 3 hands? what a bullshit drawing
>>
>>55864608
People expected Dot vs Iono and were disappointed when they realized that's next episode
>>
>>55864219
>thinking about papa
>>
File: 1714097520484681.png (1.82 MB, 1719x1080)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>55865149
this!!
>>
>>55865305
AIIII YOOOOO
>>
>>55865305
This edit is s good looks real...how do you think Roy and Liko kiss?
>>
>>55865316
Extremely vanilla-tier honestly aside from the occasional lewd-slips of handholding.
>>
>Roy only thinks about food and battoru
>>
>>55865383
There's only one solution to change that and it starts with an R.
>>
>>55865401
>>55865401
>>55865401
>>
>>55865403
>>55865403
>>55865403

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.