[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715199074192.jpg (115 KB, 1200x675)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Anyone still playing? Booted up my save and felt a wave of warmness wash over me as soon as I heard that Jubilife Village theme play. Scarlet and Violet will never be as soulful and comfy as this. I'm just doing my unfinished requests, and enjoying the feel of the game. I so badly wish I could reset my memory and play it again. It's not a great game, but it really felt like a new step for Pokémon.
>>
Fotm: the game
>>
>>55855680
boring fetch quest simulator with one of the most disgusting open worlds ever. overrated slop tbհ
>>
I caught them all and I fucking love it
>>
>>55855684
thats.. usually how videogames work isnt it? you play it for a while and when youve had your fill you move on to other things
>>
>>55855684
>>55855690
This board is beyond saving. I've been saying this for years, and yet here you are, the same shitposters, every second of every day, scanning every single thread to get attention on a board dedicated to a singular kids' video game franchise on an anonymous forum by ruining what little actual discussion may be occuring in them. How pathetic are you?
>>
>>55855711
>Nooooo! Why don’t you wanna talk about muh boring filler game that even GF threw under the boss a single month after it came out
because they’res nothing to talk about.
>>
>>55855711
Dont be obtuse, this is the nature of online discussion literally everywhere on the internet except for places where you're incentivized to be agreeable or inoffensive. People with no stakes will always fuck with you. This ultimately does more good than it does harm, seriously thank fucking God for this website and than God for shitposters and im not even kidding.
>>
fucking piece of shit game i still don't have a shiny alpha samurott wtf
>>
>>55855680
Inferior to pixelmon in every way but at least it introduced some fun mechanics. I'll probably play it again so I can have a set of hisuian mons on home (mainly a spare enamorus) and one full pokédex in this game.
>>
>>55855711
The Pokemon Switch games are fucking awful and ugly you insufferable shill
>>
>>55856463
Mystery Dungeon DX and Pokken were fun.
>>
>>55856463
How was the last visual novel you "played" then zoom-chan? Were the pretty pictures enough to make you think it was the best visual novel yet?
>>
>>55856748
I don't understand the relation
>>
>>55855684
why aren’t you playing scatvomit right now anon
>>
>>55858261
sv are shit but they are still better then arseus
>>
File: Peter stops Darkrai.jpg (63 KB, 1238x914)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>55855680
i deciced to come back to this game to fully complete the pokedex, i already caught arceus but i mean getting level 10 on ever pokedex entry so it feels like i did finally complete the game, theres also the dream battles ive yet to complete so i gotta check those out before Legends Z-A at least, tho one thing that sucks is that i dont have a BDSP save file to get Darkrai
Maybe i can also make a new save file on a different account to prepare better for Legends Z-A
>>
>>55855680
its a good game.
>>
File: 1684709995017696.png (166 KB, 320x430)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
I wanna play this but I absolutely refuse to play anything with jigaboos anymore, least of all in a game that is supposed to take place in Feudal Japan.
Is there a mod that removes all the darkies and if not, how easy is it to do it yourself? I know how to do this in SwSh and if I ever play that game that is exactly what I will do, does it work the same way here?
>>
>>55858268
wrong, scatvomit is objectively shit on a visual and technical level
>>
>>55856469
I loved Pokken but it's really an arcade game ported to Wii U and then to Switch.
>>55856748
I don't like VN's what are you talking about. If by "pretty pictures" you mean triple A budget graphicswhore realism walking sims with boring walk-and-talk scenes like GoW PS4 then I also hate that too and those games have no decent or creative aesthetic style, much like nu Pokemon designs lack as well.
>>
>>55858312
I didn't notice any black characters in legark. Unless you mean just like... any character with slightly darker skin like Laventon.
>>
File: crying_over_pla.png (831 KB, 1012x1134)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>>55855711
PLA hating schizo is almost (?) like a bot, just laugh at him that he lost and Legends won. He had the nerve to tell me that he's screencapping my comment to laugh at Legends players after Presents. Look who's laughing now.
Really telling that he's STILL trying to force a narrative on this dogshit board. Glad we have our thread where we don't get invaded by such schizos and we can discuss shit in peace whenever we like.

Anyway I'm currently busy with PMD but I'll be back to Legends to mess around and shiny hunt soon. Getting that itch even though I've completed the dex already.
I never got an itch to return to SV and I hate every minute of it when I bother to do the 7* raids. The game is absolute dog shit devoid of anything to do and painful to use, even the fucking menus are missing the most basic features like quick scrolling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.