[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: playstore-1690375555.jpg (37 KB, 1200x675)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Have you ever bought a mobile game?
>>
Several. The ones I'm pleased with include: Slice & Dice, Solar Settlers, Kingdom Two Crowns, Rusted Warfare
>>
>>1473249
no
>>
>>1473249
yeah, i put around 100 hours into the android version of romancing saga 2.
>>
>>1473249
Test
>>
>>1473249
I bought only cheap games, partly because Google play gifts me 1 euro sometimes. Just now I bought Lichtspeer which I tried for a bit and looks OK so far.
I also bought Cluedo but I don't know how to to play it and wasn't interested enough to learn it (does anybody here know?), I also bought the complete version of one fireboy and watergirl games which is not free, good purchase and recommend the entire series. Also Limbo, very good game.
>>
>>1474633
>Fireboy and watergirl
Used to love the series as a kid and even downloaded flashplayer to replay them,but some of the puzzles are stupidly hard if you don't have a friend or can't multitask by controlling two characters at once like me.How did they deal with that issue on mobile?
>>
>>1473249
I used to play Minecraft PE back when it was good.
>>
>>1473249
Siralim 2/Ultimate
Dawncaster
Star Traders: Frontiers
Uciana

Pretty sure there's something else but alr forgot it. I did buy tons of indies from Appstore way back.
>>
Magic research is good if you like idle/clicker game autism but hate retarded mobile p2w shit
>>
Yes. I bought Minecraft after years of playing it in a pirated copy as a thanks for the developer for making such a great game. I'm planning to buy Stardew Valley too
>>
>>1473249
Yup, Kemco staples like Dragon Sinker, Chrome Wolf, and Rusted Emeth. The latter two reminds me of my Metal Max Returns experience, while the former, I real liked the hypersimplified pixel looks they have. Wondering if they've got playthrough videos, got stuck in a few areas and though just plain griding would be fine.
>>
>>1473249
I bought pro version of emulators using google rewards
>>
>>1473249
Those are the only ones worth playing. I refuse to get into F2P stuff.
>>
>>1474669
I just change the characters whenever necessary. Some levels are harder than others (at least if you want to take all the diamonds in time) but the it plays perfectly fine.
>>
>>1473249
I bought Infinitode 2
>>
>>1473249
in like 2005 i bought a rayman game for those old cellphones
>>
>>1473249
some rayark rhythm games, Monument Valley
>>
>>1473249
>>
>>1478663
>>
>>1478664
>>
>>1473249
Yeah, bought XCOM 2.
Also question: have somebody bought Cultist Simulator and/or Legend Keepers? Do they include DLC or I have to pay extra? Can't find info.
>>
>>1473249
I bought few of Papa's Louie games because they made them mobile exclusive
>>
yes
bought ex astris, was worth the money
>>
Saiko no sutoka and portal construct
That's the only game I've bought
>>
>>1479029
>Legend Keepers
Separate payment for each DLC on top of the base game.
>>
I'd bought Stardew Valley and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
But Google cucked my country out of not only buying but even downloading games you've already bought.
>>
>>1473249
Many, but not in the last 5+ years.
>>
>>1473249
Only ever bought one and it was rollercoaster tycoon
>>
Gta San Andreas
FF bundles back before iOS had emu
World of goo
>>
>>1473249
dungeon maker and dungeon squad
if gamecoaster ever makes another game i'll probably buy that too
>>
I have some Kemco games, then Terraria and Bloodstained

Can't recall if I have others outside of the three mentioned since I usually grab those very cheap games when they're running a deal that makes them practically free to buy
>>
>>1473249
Ontime I bought an expansion pack for extreme landings.
>>
>>1473249
I bought Minecraft PE back in the day....
>>
>>1473249
I bought dungeon squad, played it for 30 minutes and refunded, absolutely incomprehensible UI for a game that amounts to just holding your finger on enemies
>>
>>1473249
you ever play angry birds? that shit is great man

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.