[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Somebody put down a general description of what kind of mobile game they want to play and people answer games they think would be a good fit.
>>
>>1466924
First example I would like them Three Kingdoms Mobile game with collecting officers well you don't need to play 24/7 and people can attack your resources when you aren't there. Then people try and find them a game that fits that description.
>>
>>1466924
I am looking for a mobile game that is similar to final fantasy tactics ogre, or "Valiant Force 2".
Something turned based with pvp.

The best turned based "relaxing" mobile pvp games that I've liked so far are BraveNine guild war pvp, and Valiant Force 2 pvp.

Travian Kingdom type game for mobile would also be interesting, if the pay 2 win wasn't so bad.
>>
I want to play a game that involves Soviet Russia in any way. It's my current autistic interest and I need something to satisfy it
>>
Another gacha like disgaea rpg
>>
>>1466924
anything
>>
File: E5FmbTUVgAAP2aL.jpg (245 KB, 1200x1200)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>1467165
>>
Is there a gacha game that gives you a reason to use R/SR (or equivalent) units even after getting enough SSRs? As opposed to them becoming permanent benchwarmers once you get a decent roster. I know FGO makes low-rarity units usable even on endgame after grinding for some time to awaken them, but they are still replaceable by higher-rarity units.
To be precise, I don't care for the game as a whole being good, I'm just curious to see if there's any that manages to pull off what I'm describing with their units.
>>
>>1476274
Housamo kind of does this.

Rarity goes from 1 to 5 stars. 1* is pretty much useless right from the start, but anything else will see use especially 3* and 4*. This is mostly because you only have a certain amount of summon points you can spend per team and character cost goes up exponential based on rarity. So for example in picture relatedI have two 5* characters (plus my MC who is always dirt cheap), but then I barely have any points left so I can only squeeze in a 3* and a 2*.
>>
>>1476350
I did consider Total Party Cost but I did play Brave Frontier and started a bit after omni era started and second art was ongoing. By just catching up on the main quest (having a few modern units trivialized things for the most part) and then grinding on events I could naturally level up until Party Cost was irrelevant by the time I got a decent party.
Figured out other games were similar. And that's why the mechanic is basically nonexistent on modern releases. Your game being an exception because it is, what, 7 years old already? Grandfathered in.
>>
Looking for a match 3 similar to huniepop or might and magic clash of heroes
>>
>>1467165
I tried to remember the name of that one game about Cold War that I heard was getting ported to Android - it's Sigma Theory - and now that I found it, I see that it's about a 'futuristic cold war', sigh.
>>
Looking for some kind of JRPG style game with no gacha/in app purchases. Not really into idles either but if it's all you can think then I'll take it at this point.
Just wanna have my character and do some quests. I've already played the FF and DQ games on android and they aren't scratching that itch.
>>
>>1477837
I played Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom recently and it was alright. The story is super basic but the gameplay was pretty decent.
>>
>>1477837
Monster Hunter Stories?
>>
>>1477837
EBF5
>>
Looking for a WoW like game. Something that I can sink a couple days into online while on vacation. I have iOS. Looking to try Albion online, or Black Desert. Anyone have any experience with these games?
>>
Something like an atelier game.
>>
>>1479405
Just looked up Tarisland. Might be what I'm looking for.
>>
anything online where you can say slurs?
>>
Any gachas set in contemporary or sci-fi scenarios? Chinese and Japanese attempts at western fantasy are always nauseating to me.
>>
>>1480363
Arknights and I think Honkai? Never played the latter.
>>
>>1480373
Thanks, I just got into Action Taimanin actually. Seems good so far and the setting is just what I was looking for
>>
Hello I'm the guy who made the Op. I would like to ask everyone who got the information they needed from this thread to give a yes one time in response to this post.
>>
>>
Need scifi animu games, preferably with both husbando and waifu but either is fine.
>>
>>1466924
Hey anons, around 10 years ago or so, my father had one of these (at that time) new Nokia smartphones. I remember it had a game on it which was a geography/flags type of a game with like a nature theme. I don't remember much of the details, but I think you would get leaves as a type of currency, or something along the that line.

Anyone know the name of this game and if it is somehow playable nowadays on phone or PC?
>>
looking for games that can satisfy my 'tism like siralim ultimate
i want a LOT of options to customize builds even if they're shit
preferably not gacha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.