[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>In-universe toy made of rubber-plastic mix
>Give her a plushy
>>
>>10992957
>>
Does this creatura even count as the writer's thinly veiled fetish? Like it's just the writer's fetish.
>>
>>10992954
So this, Bendy, Rainbow Friends and Poppy is what's considered horror these days? Can't tell if it's innovative or not, but I don't remember classmates being cool with Chucky and such
>>
>>10993140
8-year old children shouldn't have been watching Children's Play.
>>
>>10993282
>Children's Play.
I'm really cooked, but my reading comprehension went out the fuckin' window with this post. Even had me questioning the meaning of >>10993140.
>>
>>10992954
>>10992961
easier to adapt fer for an onahole, what are you complaining about?
>>
File: RmkKQEKvDpQ8UywA2UKRMZ.jpg (475 KB, 2874x1624)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>10993140
Yes and no
There's more real and solid stuff like Amnesia: The Bunker or Iron Lung or Mundaun or Signalis or other upcoming games like Retrospace are "real" horror games, what you're mentioning are all "pop" horror games ala FNAF which are basically catered towards a very different type of audience usually looking for jumpscares or so forth rather than someone actually looking for a genuinely frightening or unsettling game. Twitter is full of real horror indies which often are ignored or don't get a lot of coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V3Si-MbUao
>>
>>10993140
Bendy is the only one thats good and its psycho to even say those all in the same breath

>>10992954
Were you the one looking for smiling critters sex dolls earlier?
>>
>>10993768
>Enters thread
>Proclaims Bendy's superiority
>Doesn't explain
>>
>>10993768
>Were you the one looking for smiling critters sex dolls earlier?
I have no clue who you are talking about
>>10993066
I think so since I've seen people pose them before
>>
>>10993140
these weird toys that look like they are for kids are actually horror toys for kids, sorta discombobulated
>>
>>11000361
she's about to be very discombobulated....
>>
>>10992954
>toy made of rubber-plastic mix
I can't even imagine how you should implement that. It would be either as floppy as a ragdoll or really fucking stiff in order to pose it
>>
>>10992954
Whatever makes you chunky, anon.
>>
>>11001757
They call it "Elastic Plastic" in-universe, and from showing it off she looks to function like a stretchier Stretch Armstrong, with her returning to her original position over time
>>
>>11000361
No they're for kids, the horror game is the advertising method

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.