[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708933085187033.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1920)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Anime & Mental illness discord thread!

>ASL
>Mental Illnesses
>Favorite Anime/Manga
>Describe yourself
>Looking for
>not looking for
>Discord tag
>>
File: 1715893427303.png (1 MB, 1032x1032)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>ASL
m/20/usa
>Mental Illnesses
tism and adhd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
monogatari, punpun, soul eater, evangelion, attack on titan, serial experiments lain
>Describe yourself
silly guy who wants long lasting relationship
>Looking for
silly ppl with autism, stim addicts, potheads and weird but chill ppl
>not looking for
trans, niggers
>Discord tag
xylamp
>>
>>33134733
>Anime & Mental illness discord thread
>>33130902
>>
File: 1715478439595253 (1).png (39 KB, 640x640)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>33134733
>ASL
26M, Europe

After trying (and ultimately rejecting) various moral systems and religious illusions, I arrived to the conclusion that what was wrong was not this or that morality, but morality itself. Having accepted that, I gradually became more and more unhinged (which is a good thing).

>describe yourself
180 cm tall, thin, Rasputin beard. Extremely well mannered and cerebral, but free of any inhibitions. Machiavellian.

>looking for
A girl/woman of any age (18 and up) meeting one or more of these requirements:

Someone who is broken.
Someone who feels ugly.
Someone who feels useless.
Someone who is mentally ill.
Someone who self-harms.
Someone who is lonely.
Someone who desperately needs something or someone to live for.
Someone who is fucked up.
Someone who has kinks that are deemed extremely unacceptable by society.
Someone who is perverted.
Someone who has always felt like an outsider.
Someone who is a loser.
Someone who is desperate to escape their current reality.
Someone who needs a kind soul to talk to.

I'm open to absolutely everything and I will not judge you. Expect me to be extremely sweet from the get-go, and be prepared to be heavily lovebombed. I want you to tell me your entire life, your opinions, your feelings, your secrets... to make you feel like the most special girl in the world. You will be _my queen_ (except in bed). I have spent a lot of time with timewasters in real life and I am getting old, so expect to be impregnated the moment we meet :)

>not looking for
Someone who is not open to a relationship, healthy and balanced people, troons, timewasters

>contact info
Discord: homer_hesiod_and_sappho
>>
File: 1715956669427.png (1.23 MB, 1192x1486)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
active funcel kitty loving server
no niggers allowed
fun free speech we love all

https://discord.gg/antichrist
>>
>>33134733

I prefer someone creative, curious and intellectually honest. I'm not naturally enthusiastic about people, but can accommodate if you're interesting. I don't want people who don't temper their subjective opinions and emotions with evidence and principles. I don't generally warn people before removing them, and I don't sacrifice my own principles to be accommodating. If you're an open wound go away. If you're looking for females go away. If we've met before go away. Additionally we can trade music if you like prog metal. I can stream anime for us or we can play league.

reverethedead
>>
22 f us
Very mentally and psychically ill
Autism, cluster b, cptsd etc
Dm to know more

Will not reply unless you message first with the following:
Asl, diagnosis, why you messaged me
>>
>>33138105
Seller
>>
>ASL
18/M/US
>Mental Illnesses
Schizoid Personality Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder
Potential Autism, can't say for certain until June
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Its hard to pick one that I can definitively say is best, but I definitely like Overlord.
>Describe yourself
I like playing video games and examining the philosophy found in them. I find that I'm easily burnt out on things, and I have a hard time approaching and talking to people.
>Looking for
a friend near my age who doesn't mind putting up with a schizoid and initiates conversation alot, and preferably shares some common interests
>not looking for
people alot older than me or people that fetishize mental illness (I did not know that was a thing until 4chan)
>Discord tag
witheralt
this is an alt
>>
File: 1706686565772.jpg (325 KB, 1098x2048)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>ASL - 26 f Anaheim California
>Mental Illnesses - autism, general mentally unstable-ness
>Favorite Anime/Manga - chainsaw man, blue archive the animation, Clannad.
>Describe yourself - bbw autistic terminally online neet
>Looking for - a irl bf in southern Cali
>not looking for - people who live far away from me, internet trolls, people who won't vc, people who will block me after the first or second date
>Discord tag - chickenclaw3
>>
>ASL
24 MtF USA
>Mental Illnesses
PPD + bipolar
>Favorite Anime/Manga
hunter x hunter
>Describe yourself
NEET faggot hacker bored out of her mind. Very mentally ill so thought id post here lol
>Looking for
friends or whatever
>not looking for
sexting
>Discord tag
d3monloll
>>
https://discord.gg/dE8J5bSN

our server is perfect for mentally ill weebs ages 18-30!!!!!!!!! everyone is welcome<333
>>
File: 1679441130578377.jpg (277 KB, 1150x1000)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>33134733
>>ASL
26/m/nyc
>>Mental Illnesses
bpd and honestly npd to a extentt. prob low iq to
>>Favorite Anime/Manga
Girls last tour and bochii da rock!!!
>>Describe yourself
male chubby bi guy looking for people to honestly talk to or new people to talk to and not ghost!!!!!!
>>Looking for
any kind of person really
>>not looking for
meanies
>>Discord tag
coolpersonig.
>>
File: takut.jpg (271 KB, 1280x1524)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>33134733
>ASL
22/m
>Mental Illnesses
autism, bipolar, schizoid, depression, anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
King of Braves GaoGaiGar, Ashita no Joe, Getter Robo Armageddon, Mazinkaiser, Space Cobra, Lupin III, Macross 7, Heartcatch PreCure, Digimon Savers, Medarot, Kinnikuman, Yu Gi Oh GX, Akagi, Kindaichi, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Inazuma Eleven
>Describe yourself
socially awkward loner trying to reach out to people and have fun
>Looking for
people with similar interests. besides anime i also like old games, wrestling, toku, comics, western cartoon stuff. you don't have to share all my interests but at least some of them
>Discord tag
galaxyrobo
>>

freaky server for the freakiest out there
we love you
no blacks
>>
File: tsoc24.png (83 KB, 224x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>33134733

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>33138102
How can we DM you if you didn't leave info?
>>
File: Join the Thumbnail.png (5 KB, 88x88)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Wanna meet a bunch of anons and anonettes who are bored, mildly misanthropic, outside of their own culture and interested (read: desperate for) others like them? Join Anon's Anonymous (A_A) to mutually rot, vibe and bant today!

https://discord.gg/YdFPuFK4
>>
File: PXL_20231008_151257048.jpg (2.85 MB, 2250x4000)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>Status
Voyager Mission: Deep Space Exploration
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male long hair androgynous / Mostly gay / Timeless (~30)
>Location
WestEU/SAUerland
>Interests
Invertebrate keeping, plants, gaming/hardware, psychedelics, outdoor, nature
>Music: (Oldschool) Goa Trance, Techno, Industrial, Experimental, Folk, Metal, Ambient, Bhajans
Movies/Shows: Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games:
Vermin-, Darktide, AOE II DE, Stronghold DE, War Thunder, Warframe, Mass Effect 3/AMP, Battlefield 1/4
>About me, life goals and what I look for:
I have so little money that 'existantial minimum' is something I look up to (thanks to my ex BF but I'm emotionally over it but suffer finacially). Prove
yourself worthy and I show you my ways of survival including all the black backpack magic, repossession, salvaging and translocalization of all kinds. Be
near or ideally with me. Its not a problem to house someone just have your own legal adress and income, if you stay permanently I would also expect you to help
with electricity and internet cost. I have my own well furnitured apartment but I'm not a provider. Also no car so bring proper boots and endless stamina.
Embrace the darkness and it may embrace you <3

Not looking for lazy losers, teenagers that seek to run away from their parents or people who 'work' but have no time or money either. Be like me, no
attachments, no "friends" or family, one who is one with the void and ready to ascend even further. If you dislike humans and prefer solitude thats perfect.
Although for learning about each other you should be willing to video or at least voice chat. Its always weird in the beginning, but if you really want to
find someone we need to get through with it.
>>
File: SGCAM_20231223_2028099830.jpg (1.4 MB, 4000x2250)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
I seek for a life partnership mainly, but my hopes are low and I'm used to be embarassed, so the focus is now to find compatible people in my age range for
summerly activities or "fwb" relation (exclusive, no one time shit). My long term goal is to get rid of this shitty rent debt (that my ex bf left me), save
and find a "holiday home" type property, build a giant greenhouse to it and live in it while becoming mostly self sustaining. No neighbors, but lots of
animals and even further adaption to the no money life. Its a lot of work, but fullfilling and not wageslaving. You reap what you sow. I would like to share
this with one cute likeminded male that never ages like me. In the best case, we would ignore the human society collapsing, although I'm very aware of the
coming events, I prepare for it and may even be able to use the changes in my favor if humans eradicate themselves.

For anything romantic / sexual: Don't be very masculine, hairy, unhygienic or fat. Long hair isn't a must but I like androgynity, ones that are 'in between' and young looking
but without the typical transgender/lgbt/fetish agenda mental illness. My fetish is true love and natural looks. If you want a "dom", "slave", "sissy" or
want to cut off body parts we are unlikely to be compatible. 25-~30 is the optimum age. Have a stable outcome for yourself, you don't need to be rich or
provide for me. For me it would already be a progress to find BF that can provide for himself and doesn't have any unresolved mental issues. No addictio
/ substance dependance, no habitual smokers (occasional hookah and hallucinogen binging is fine).

For anything else: We can likely hang out, do garden work, walks and other operations together, I can teach you many things including how to cook and grow
almost any type of plant. We can go out for deep forest nightwalks and trip together.
>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu

Write at least 3 sentences why you want to contact me
>>

we are WEIRD and AUTISTIC
active VC :3
>>
>>33140614
>>33140616
if you can't fit your bullshit into a single post, you're way too fucking wordy

brevity is the soul of wit and you are outing yourself as witless

at least most of the regulars who spam every thread understand nobody's gonna read 50k words that boil down to 'i am a hopeless loser'
>>
File: 923057349674852.png (483 KB, 500x650)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>ASL
24 m europe
>Mental Illnesses
bpd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
claymore, naruto, school days, rurouni kenshin
>Describe yourself
O
>Looking for
comfy chatting, getting to know someone
>not looking for
rude
>Discord tag
qrfus
>>
m, east asian.

>looking for
a bio white girl who is into AMWF (raceplay), lewd, reliable, and will spam me with her unfiltered thoughts every day.

>not looking for
unresponsive, inconsistent sillies.

>interests
blah blah

>discord (introduce yourself briefly)
newuser982
>>
File: 1686427727323891.jpg (46 KB, 309x293)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/Serbia
>Mental Illnesses
None that I'll admit to, but as far as symptoms go sleeping on time (+ eating healthier), maintaining a wholesome worldview, keeping my fixations and obsessions in check, not mentally segregating people and not constantly fantasizing about a life where things that could be described as exciting, fantastical and/or romantic happen to me unprompted are not my strongest suits
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Monogatari, Zaregoto, Madoka, S;G, GabDro, YuYuYu, When They Cry, MahoAko, Boku no Tsuma, Kunoichi Tsubaki, Virgin Road. Honorable mention: VA-11 Hall-A
>Describe yourself
190+ cm, average build, brown messy hair, eyebags, sasquatch genes and a beard I look for any excuse to shave. Been told I have a handsome face enough times to believe it, and I've been managing to maintain a workout routine as of late. Into Animanga, TTRPGs, IT, occasional vidya (more so if it's co-op with someone I like), collecting fanart, philosophy, trying to learn Japanese. I also have my fair share of kinks if that's something on your checklist. I like to think I'm a good listener and that I can come up with a worthwhile reply to anything on a good day. I'm also extremely proud of my file organization
>Looking for
A soulmate. Someone to get me out of the funk that's been following me my entire life, and someone for whom I can hopefully do the same. The more interests and mental baggage we share the better. Gender-wise, I'm bisexual on paper, but we're probably both better off if you're as female as possible (yeah, I know). Location-wise, Belgrade would be great, but being cognizant of the shithole I live in I'll settle with a similar timezone and a faint promise we'll both work hard to meet up (and stay met up) one day
>Not looking for
A friend in a similar predicament I can talk about all this with (and not much else). I'm all tapped out on that front sadly
>Discord tag
hou_chou
>Search keywords
Belgrade / Beograd, Serbia / Serbian / Srbija, Balkan / Balkans
>>
File: 1701973715110403.jpg (48 KB, 500x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
losers lounge

https://discord.com/invite/nccEGWBb

Join if you're miserable.
>>
https://discord.gg/hNjeDBUy

cute and fun server for gooners, weebs, mentally ill, weebs, gamers, ages 18-30 :3

everyone is welcome!!<3
>>
File: 1716248691096.png (2.31 MB, 1231x1231)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>ASL
m/20/usa
>Mental Illnesses
autism, ADHD, silly
>Favorite Anime/Manga
lain, berserk, kakegurui, kill la kill, re:zero & nichijou
>Describe yourself
silly cat and a big bad wolf.
a lil weird (just a little)
>Looking for
neurodivergent frens who get me
>not looking for
old men, black people and eastern Europeans (Poland is an exception)
>Discord tag
saiware
>>
File: IMG_4056.jpg (59 KB, 736x965)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>ASL
19/woman/america
>Mental Illnesses
the sexy bpd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
I reincarnated as the 7th Prince
>Describe yourself
a shy woman with autism
>Looking for
a counterpart with a ps5
>not looking for
a counterpart with no ps5 an old man a poor man a fat man menopause man a dumb man
>Discord tag
cocopuffio
>>
>>33145899
>with a ps5
Sorry I don't talk to poors and consoomers
>>
File: catmouse.jpg (104 KB, 1140x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>asl
20/m/usa
>bio
kinda lonely just started wageslaving and i usually have time to kill at work so having some friends to chat with would be nice. i like video games, mostly single player shit but i’d be down to play something eventually.
>looking for
cool new friends
>not looking for
>contact
applebrewski
>>
schizo fitness:

https://discord.gg/jZdmjJYa
>>
24/F/US
i started a cocktail of ssri, wellbutrin, stimulant, and benzo recently and just want to talk while i get stabilized

drop your contact
>>
>>33146247
>lilbilly0236
>>
https://discord.gg/sisy

Psychology focused server
If you have ever:
- self administered an mmpi2
- wanted to kill yourself whenever normies talked about MBTI
- wanted to ask other cluster Bs about their experiences
- started and gave up searching for the perfect BPD princess

Come and say hi
>>
File: 20240323_055234.jpg (60 KB, 736x552)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
We need new members to join our mental illness server. It a space made specifically for people who feel like they don't belong elsewhere and are social rejects/outcasts/just plainly mentally ill. Been looking for a nook on the internet to call your home? Look no further then MIND RAVINE, join and we will embrace you with open arms. Our server is tightly knit, but can be slow at times, so if you're looking for instant dopamine and attention, look elsewhere. Social conformists and alphabet people need not apply- otherwise feel free to join, take off your mask, and act as God made you.

Server perks
*24/7 low-activity due to a lot of euros along with the regular American crowd
*Active VC, we often play games together, movie nights on occasion as well
*Chaotic theme, very low mod
*Level 3 boost so you can post whatever you want without worrying about file size
*Server gets deleted and remade whenever it fills up with too many normals or attention whores, be active to get invited to the next iteration

https://discord.gg/umwe63XN

Welcome to MIND RAVINE, enjoy your stay, and remember, you're here forever.
>>
>asl
31/m/MA
>about me
Straight guy with a nice life, a few friends, and a handful of talent.
>looking for
Someone with enthusiasm for open, active conversation, spontaneity, and creativity.
>not looking for
Disinterested/closed off people, gooning, or gaming...
>discord
grinrot
>>
>>33145899
this nigga stole my ps5
>>
https://discord.gg/sBV9YkZC

cute and fun server for gooners, weebs, mentally ill, weebs, gamers :3

everyone is welcome!!<3
>>
File: FCJAOetVIBAJmqQ.jpg (625 KB, 2304x1296)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>ASL
26/M/EU
>About me
Homebody person its been a while since Im alone but used to it, I like to describe myself as someone stuck between neet and normal person and thus I have trouble finding contacts
I like being silly, rarely serious, carefree, schizoid, nice, clueless, I adjust myself to people I talk to, probably depressed but I dont care,
>Interests
basic 4chan/nerd shit,I like some chess too, used to do sports and outdoors stuff ,exploring nearby forests, but it changed to doomscrolling
I spent free time at home pretty much most of the time doing various internet activities
I have big collection of anime art/pictures gathered thru the years
>What you're looking for
looking for genuine girls to potentially become friends with and to do frequent talks or activities together, whatever works
>not looking for
underage
>Contact
hemitheos123
>>
>ASL
24m canada
>Mental Illnesses
Severe depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Anime is gay but ghibli movies
>Describe yourself
Twinkish white guy currently working a shitty office job surrounded by boomers and liberals. I act kinda emo but dont dress like it, always down to talk music or video games or anything else really
>Looking for
Similar people, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. I tend to get along better with women but already in a relationship so not looking for that
>not looking for
Dorks
>Discord tag
Drop yours my friend requests arent working
>>
>>33134733
add
friday_dj

eboy
>>
File: pache.jpg (425 KB, 1587x2048)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>ASL
18/M/West Coast USA
>Mental Illnesses
ADHD, Social Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Evangelion
>Describe yourself
I play a lot of vidya and watch a good deal of anime, I like psychological and mystery the most but I'm open to trying new genres.
>Looking for
People to talk to about anime or bullshit and/or play games with. I don't really mind what we talk about, I just lik talking with people.
>not looking for
Troons
>Discord tag
paddy907
>>
File: 1000023587.jpg (1.14 MB, 1080x2400)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>33134733
Gonna do a one shot type post, tag yourself if you like what you read and I'll check back tomorrow to see if an replys come. Not active itt or across this board.
>ASL
Couple grey beard hairs. Probably from stress not age. I'm a bloke.
>Mental Illnesses
*tap on wood* none that will present over text conversation unless specifically asked about. usually a composed dudebro but I suffer from chronic late stage Zdzisław Beksiński paintings
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Not telling, that's more telling and intimate than an mTBI or a horoscope reading.
Check out trigun and desert punk tho those are cool and normal, totally cool and very normal.
>Describe yourself

-Primary interest: plants and fungi; bonsai, vege gardens, forest restoration, herbs for cooking, herbs for medicine, horticulture as an industry, horticulture for poorfags, dumb plants that I kill for fun, cool plants that I treasure and propagate.
-Location: somewhere in the south pacific [spoiler] (NZ) [/spoiler]
-Build: tall dark handsome
-Mantra: "keep it light, keep it fun"
>Looking for
replies I guess... leading up the possible zenith of aimless sporadic messages from some anon
>not looking for
-Sad loser retards(it's okay if you are that, just saying I'm not "looking for" more of those people)
-"U up?" type digital nymphos.
-Druggos (flexy on this one)
Not looking for real friends, obligations or attachments right off the bat.
>>
File: clinicofhorrors.jpg (44 KB, 369x329)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>ASL
mid-20s ftm usa
>Mental Illnesses
SZA, PTSD, ADHD, BPD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Anime: Katanagatari
Manga: Clinic of Horrors
>Describe yourself
serious, paranoid, impulsive, weeaboo, pc gamer, artist
>Looking for
someone to casually chat with throughout the day and night
>not looking for
VC, chuds
>Discord tag
bfjdufns
>>
File: 6hyefhZ7YW83Se7y.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>ASL
22/xy/us-est
>Mental Illnesses
diagnosed bipolar, something trauma related, possibly autism or a pd. in the process of getting an eval for the other issues.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
haibane renmei, texhnolyze, cat soup
>Describe yourself
I'm a pretty easygoing person, I love creative work. I write and play music but not exceptionally well. I listen to a lot of music, game, and wander around. My favorite artists include Car Seat Headrest, Duster, and ecco2k. big fan of soulsborne and weird finnish games. I'm fairly responsible with a stable life at this point but I like dark and obscure shit which makes it hard to socialize irl.
>Looking for
chill people who like to talk about their lives and go beneath the surface of things. be genuine and direct, it's the internet,
>not looking for
racists, homophobes, etc. people that need constant attention or validation. people with nothing in common. nitro users/friend collectors
>Discord tag
@sokolokaris
>>
>>33144379
Not accepting friend requests. Can you add me? Tag: stupidstupidface
>>
>>33134733
>asl
23/mtf/CA
>Looking for
someone to talk to me about suicide methods so i can gain some awareness, pick one, build up confidence, and make a plan when im ready.
>not looking for
people who will be outwardly transphobic, because that will make me want to live out of spite.
people trying to make friends or small talk.
chasers trying to knab a low self esteem girlfriend on the down low. (thats annoying and wont work)
>discord
pareidolia.daughter
>>
File: IMG_7755.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1500)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
are you trying to recreate the feeling of that server you joined that one summer years ago?

active, friendly and welcoming
vc / movie night every night

very cosy server
18+ freedom of expression
https://discord.gg/GWr7A8ANuc
>>
File: 345646y756.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>ASL
18, male, canada
>Mental Illnesses
autism, adhd, bipolar disorder, and trauma from being sexually abused as a child.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
for manga, punpun without a doubt, and anything made by junji ito. anime is harder, but nge, made in abyss, and elfen lied are up there.
>Describe yourself
i like music a lot, mostly experimental, industrial, and indie stuff. i play the guitar and make music myself. i also write and draw cartoons. im 5 foot 10 and white with long brown curly hair and blue eyes. i play games and watch cartoons and anime. i really like horror movies as well. i also have an unironic kink for having my consent and well-being respected, like being asked if im okay and treated with care. on the other end, i also have a fetish for being degraded and humiliated, so...
>Looking for
guys or girls, don't care. non-judgemental people. people who aren't overly pushy. preferably more dominant. preferably someone interested in a relationship.
>Not looking for
anyone significantly older than me. anyone who wants pictures right off the bat. anyone who wants to call right off the bat.
>Discord
stophurtingm3
>>
File: IMG_7774.jpg (77 KB, 749x684)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
desperately trying to recreate the feeling of that server you joined that one summer years ago?

active, friendly and welcoming
vc / movie night every night

very cosy server
18+ freedom of expression
>>
https://discord.gg/yD58PM9aUY

[selfies+art+gc+vc]
>>
File: 1716766964374.png (493 KB, 899x899)
493 KB
493 KB PNG

constantly active tism chat
for frens and anime lovers
>>
>>33134733
>asl
23 m ca
>mental illnesses
bdd depression adhd possible autism
>fav anime / manga
Monster and Naruto are my top 2
>desc self
sad lonely man who spends time playing way too many blizz games or trying to perfect my physique. I also edit occasionally when i feel like
>looking for
feemale
>not looking for
anything else
>tag
Jadedindividual
>>
File: me2 - Copy.png (72 KB, 1545x918)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>33134733

>ASL
27/M/USA, specifically east coast, NJ
>Mental illnesses
Depression, anhedonia, sadness and loss of hope after years of misfortune.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Impossible to pick just one favorite but I'm very fond of redline. Favorite manga would be blame!
>about me
Pic related is a good start. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
>Interests/Hobbies
Games (vidya and tabletop), anime, music, art, books, sci-fi and fantasy stuff in general. I play a lot of rpg's (I really like souls games) and enjoy tabletops too. Now a retired league player and recently got into playing magic the gathering (been playing edh so far). I know a lot of good music and enjoy quite a few other games.
>Looking for
Loving relationship, genuine and lasting happiness. I'm pretty into gentle femdom/role reversal stuff.
>Discord Tag
soldier69
>>
File: F9V5mrsXoAAtT34.jpg (203 KB, 1535x2048)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
23M4A
I think I'm just looking for the "childhood friends" kind of kinship. I'd say ideally that I want to feel special. I'd like somebody that likes to play favourites with me. Won't mind if I feel needy at one point or whatever. I want hours of playing stuff like WoW or L4D2 or maybe exploring internet stuff.
I like writing body horror, cyberpunk and sci-fi. I make most of my money through writing so I guess it's okay to call myself a writer.
It's become increasingly difficult to justify my existence. I'm actively grossed out by my reflection in the mirror. I don't really feel valuable, or like I have anything important or thoughtful to say. Compliments don't really work. I think I enjoy feeling useful to people I like. A big amount of my self worth and confidence comes from going through pain for the sake of people I like. I feel proud at my ability to not complain or to take punishment. Not sure if it's healthy, though.
Cats are my favourite animal. They just feel weirdly dual-natured. They can be quite lazy and sleep for most of the day, or they can constantly screw around outdoors and hunt. I think it's how I'd wanna to live. I have a catsona.
I spent a lot of my life on old online games. I miss them a lot. I enjoy games that let me grind on my own to pass the time, but allow me to do something challenging with friends from time to time. I like trading, game economies and engineering games too. I'm definitely into the early/late 2000s internetcore stuff, whatever you may wanna call it. I'm currently just doing WoW, Overwatch and a few SP games.
I like writing AI characters and androids in general. I watch both western cartoons and anime, but prefer manga.
I haven't spent much time in my life inside a normal home with working appliances and stuff. I've grown to really like cooking and gardening, though.
I roleplay online, both on voice and text. I'd LARP if I could.

selvakitten
>>
Join our server

https://discord.gg/3KRnG9Gw

Schizos, coomers and any mentally ill people welcome
>>
>>33134733
https://discord.gg/sKGANGBC
>>
>ASL
25 Male USA
>Mental Illness
Autism, ADHD, bipolar that's actually probably BPD, maybe other undiagnosed stuff idk
>Favorite anime and manga
idk i could care less about that crap I just want someone to talk to
>looking for
I just put my 2 weeks in my job. I really liked working there but because I didn't work hard enough they cut my hours and duties. I knew they where fucking me over and put my 2 weeks in. I cried in the shower for like 2 hours today and still cry on and off today. Even with the applications I got for other jobs today I just know I will be jumping job to job until i'm a NEET again. I just want someone to talk to that will make me feel better.
>not looking for
emotionally stupid people or assholes who will yell at me
>tag
teh_wombat
>>
Schizo fitness

https://discord.gg/fvteZNsx
>>
File: IMG_7846.jpg (78 KB, 720x730)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
cosy active server, mostly women staff & looking for a few more, ik 4chan is a bad place for this but yeah
>>
>ASL
28/M/Sweden
>Mental Illnesses
Aspies and depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
>Hobbies
Hiking (and other outdoorsy shit), Snowboarding, Vidya (Mostly cs2 rn), Drugs, Anime and cooking.
>Looking for
Peeps to chat/game with
>not looking for
Cunts
>Discord tag
.wikey
>>
26 M
Schizotypal
Im a really great guy outside of this
(dont get too excited it balances out pretty hard)

Discord: gerogory
>>
asl
20/M/UK

>about you
Lonely, i'll talk about anything.
I want to get new interests

>interests
movies(any), shows(mostly anime) ,games(anything), forums

>Looking for
Anything

>socials
Discord
meowskullfanboy_97837
>>
File: hopey.png (1.21 MB, 1672x1273)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
yeah i guess it fits. we got a few anime losers in here but we're cool about it tho

discord.gg/attentionseekers
>>
Unhinged fitness: https://discord.gg/eG6u3mqE
>>
>ASL
30 / M / US
>Mental Illnesses
Full schizo
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Evangelion
>Describe yourself
Not larping. Aliens started talking to me in my head and fucking with my body and the world around me.
>Looking for
This is a redpill/bluepill opt in. I mostly need some to complain and open up to about this schizo shit. Someone who wants to hear about the actual state of the world from someone who has seen more than nearly anyone.
>not looking for
Full skeptics
>Discord tag
Anonwhymouse
>>
File: IMG_20240421_232944_007.jpg (78 KB, 1080x1192)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>33134733
>ASL
29 m germany
>Mental Illnesses
adhd autism
>Favorite Anime/Manga
berserk, monster, pluto, hunter x hunter, welcome to the nhk, one piece, jojos, higurashi, lain, azumanga daioh, madoka, psycho pass, hajime no ippo, baki, dragon ball, aot
>Describe yourself
i look meaner than i actually am, im a pretty funny silly goofer desu. i play videogames pretty much all day or just watch anime/read manga, i smoke weed a lot, i have 3 cats and 2 dogs, i like spooky shit and getting tattoos sometimes, i play the one piece tcg at tournaments
>Looking for
someone fun to talk to, i get along with other neurodivergent people better, also pref europeans
>not looking for
just people that are boring to talk to desu, u can be mean idgaf as long as its engaging
>Discord tag
reioken
>>
File: 1717090784340.png (860 KB, 1051x1310)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
funcel server lots to do
active VC and community
free speech. join chud

>>
File: multifandom.png (999 KB, 1170x1193)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
mentally ill anime nerds welcome (●'◡'●)
discord.gg/attentionseekers
come one come all!!!!
>>
File: 1717108538013552.jpg (61 KB, 800x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>ASL
Male25, Yurop.

I'm looking for a completely miserable girl. Someone who has not experienced a drop of actual affection in her life but is craving for it. Ideally someone who has nobody and truly needs a friend and a life partner.

I'd wife you up and make you happy, shower you with affection everyday and make you feel special and loved, in a sincere and genuine way: it's something I'd truly enjoy doing and a relationship dynamic I'd enjoy.

You must be willing to go all-in if we end up liking each other and possibly relocate (although I'd be willing to relocate for the right person, too).

If you are interested, send me a friend request and tell me something about yourself. Let's get to know each other.

Discord: fusteldecoulanges
>>
File: retard.png (34 KB, 502x351)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
m 24 usa
destrudoisdead
>>
>asl
23/non-binary/canada
>about me
returning to this site after a long time. i am chronicly empty, have no idea who i am anymore, ive clung for a long time to different identities but realize none of them are my own. i struggle with identifying and expression emotions. i only know how to talk to people from observation, and mirroring how others talk. i'm severely traumatized, i'm scared of other people but crave closeness. i am asexual and sex repulsed. i'm scared of the outside world but feel insane self isolating. i have very severe anxiety, paranoia, dissociation. i feel like im slowly becoming psychotic and am questioning everything i know. i dont know what im scared of being alone
>mental illnesses
autism, anxiety, depression, agoraphobia, cptsd, selective mutism
>favourite animanga
berserk, inio asano's works, monster, homunculus, serial experiments lain, haibane renmei. planning on reading the monogatari series, vagabond, GUNM/battle angel alita, witch hat atelier soon
>looking for
other lgbt and nb people, people who are sensitive too, people who are friendly, patient and empathetic despite the site we are on. people who dont mind i isolate sometimes and dont text back all the time. people to get to know and be close friends with
>not looking for
anyone not in my looking for, cis men, people who ghost
>tag (an alt)
darling24120
>>
>>33171908
i dont know what the hell i was writing at the last sentence of my about me. ignore it
>>
File: GHozJJZbQAE-y3M.png (12 KB, 775x789)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Anyone have POCD?
Or just bad intrusive thoughts in general
I'm lonely and really struggling to keep it together
>>
>>33171952
worst one I've had is putting creamer in kool aid, do i qualify
>>
File: GMrdsPaXMAEgVtV-1.jpg (67 KB, 844x1200)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>33171957
I don't really get what that means
>>
>>33171964
just a silly personal anecdote to cheer you up, thought you could use it :)
>>
>>33169945
>>33170720

memetics are the new ebonics
>>
File: IMG_7393.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1039)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>33171971
Ah, sorry. I'm really bad at detecting jokes or sarcasm and my country doesn't have Kool Aid unless you look for it in foreign stores...
>>
>ASL
23/M
>Mental Illnesses
bpd, depression, avpd, very obsessive at times but its hard to be intimate despite craving it
>Favorite Anime/Manga
death note
>Describe yourself
shy and clingy. i get obsessive really easily
>Looking for
a girl to have an abusive and controlling friendship. i would not be the controlling one. i want to talk about everything all day and become obsessed with each other
>not looking for
guys, troons, fat girls
>Discord tag
calcifierextended
>>
File: 1717185017750.png (531 KB, 960x960)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
funcel server lots to do
active VC and community
free speech. join chud

>>
>ASL
>Mental Illnesses
I AM GOING TO KMS
>Describe yourself
I dont kmow maybr this post wjll make sense of it
>Looking for
Ive spent my years reading ALL SCIENCE and learning phenomenon of the world to develop my answers to the world and ideology to serve humanity for its betterment. But I am going to die before i got to work on my goals properly.

I want to talk about science and philosophy and everything ive learned and know as my only real contribution to the world since i will not be surviving.

O and i guess ive been bored if anyone wants to share their fav music PLEASE do

We can talk about drugs too pharmacology i lov biology
pPLEASE SCIENCE thoigh desu i dont kmow electrical physics sorry and math too im not good at practically using it
im kinda playing modded minecraff rn thats lkterally it
>not looking for
IDK dont come to my chat to post your body and ask for mine I DEAL WITH INFORMATION NOT HUMANS

Im sure there mjght be otjer things to talk about as long as anyone wants to im bored and have literally no more viable forms of entertainment
>Discord tag
thiscatisinsane
>>
>ASL
M/19/EU
>Mental Illnesses
Autism, depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Haibane Renmei, Texhnolyze, Garden of Sinners, Kara no Shoujo, Subahibi
>Describe yourself
Loner, when i am not sleeping i like to watch anime or read visual novels. I also occasionally write music.
>Looking for
A friendship or a relationship
>not looking for
Horny or meanie >:c
>Discord tag
6suiker9
>>
Only the most truly insane and fucked up can survive in our discord hellscape. Join if insanity, crazy boys ans girls and a fun time sound like the thing for you!

https://discord.com/invite/6dmjBSvpmg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.