[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PXL_20240329_213152029.jpg (2.69 MB, 3550x2133)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
Goddamn /o/, I went off the deep end. I made a financially stupid purchase and I don't even care. I bought the best damned daily driver/grand tourer I've ever owned. Yes, it's a modern BMW, which I know is frowned upon here, but fuck, it's just so good to cruise around in it's not even funny. Even the wife loves it, and she's completely "meh" about cars. The B58 is a badass engine, and the ZF8 slushbox is great. I traded in my Manuel Mk7 Golf R and I don't miss it one bit, as 90% of my driving is highway commuting anyway. The difference in quality is substantial to say the least, the m240i is comfier and more compliant on roads than the R ever hoped to be. It's also nice to not have understeer-happy Haldex AWD anymore. Fucking thing even gets north of 30mpg on the highway despite weighing a gorillion pounds, it just doesn't make sense.

Keep your heads up, work hard, get paid, and buy fun toys. Whether it's a beat to shit Miata or a 911 Turbo, get something that makes you happy every time you go for a drive.
>>
>>27623255
normally i'd make a shitpost but congrats anon, i'm proud of you
promise me you won't wrap it around a tree
>>
>>27623255
How is the steering?
I'm tempted to put a 230i on my list of cars to check out in ~4-5 years when I can pick one up with ~50k miles for ~18k
>>
>>27623275

Thanks anon, I will do my best to keep the wheels on the ground. I'm too old to do much stupid shit behind the wheel these days.

>>27623283

Honestly? It's kinda numb. Modern BMW at its best, sadly. I'd be kinda let down if that was what I was looking for in the car. The 230 is definitely the better buy if you're wanting something to play around on curvy roads and/or autocross/track, less weight to sling around and the B48 is no slouch.
>>
>>27623255
automatic?
>>
>>27623255
>the ZF8 slushbox is great
...bro
>>
>>27623255
It's a neat color
>>
>>27623306
>>27623310

I know, I know. It's all they offer anymore on the 240i.

Here's the interior, yes it has a ridiculous widescreen display and barely any physical buttons. The future is here, and it's awkward. You get used to it, though. Kinda.
>>
based actual car enjoyer
hope you have fun with your new ride
>>
File: IMG_6743.jpg (593 KB, 1900x1425)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>27623255
Fucking badass brother, congratulations!

The Gen II B58 is awesome and the ZF8 is the way to go here. The manual BMWs are underwhelming to say the least.
>>
>>27623358

Indeed, I test drove a manual M2 while I was waiting on my 240 to be built and I was honestly a little disappointed in it. Too refined, I guess? Just not very communicative.
>>
>>27623329
The screens are awesome. How much did the car cost?
>>
>>27623404

Ended up being right at $57k USD the way I spec'd it. Definitely the most I've ever spent on a depreciating asset, but you only live once I suppose.
>>
File: le sniff.jpg (497 KB, 900x1200)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>27623255
M240i is incredibly based. And yeah modern BMWs have pretty dead steering, but at least they're still easy to place. B58+ZF8 is a GOAT'd combo
I've just accepted than very few modern cars have nicer steering than my Boxster and none of them are cars I'd want to daily drive
>>
>>27623411
damn that is a lot. but i did something similar, dropped 13k on a 60s barge and there's a bunch of things i wanna do to it too
>>
>>27623255
Y M240i vs M340i vs Zupra?
>>
>>27623255
You made the right choice. AI is going to automate everything sooner or later and we wont have jobs or anything to worry about. as long as you have enough money to not die between now and then you can and should buy whatever you want
>>
>>27623255
You've convinced me to finally get the Jag I've been eyeing anon, thanks
>>
>>27623440

I hear ya, which barge did you end up with? I'd love to get my hands on a '70 Chevelle SS 454 as a toy but I don't think they'll ever be affordable again

>>27623444

Didn't need 4 doors since it's just me and wife, no crotchspawn for us. The Zupra was tempting but the firmer suspension and even less usable interior/trunk space than the 240 ruled it out for me as a daily. Insurance was also retardedly high on them

>>27623450

Indeed, you've gotta enjoy what time you have on this rock. My rule was for this purchase to not fuck with my retirement goals or vacation spending, so I stayed relatively responsible

>>27623452

Excellent choice as long as it's one with their glorious V8 inside
>>
I ordered a 230ix a few weeks ago. Red/cognac, under $45k MSRP with HK sound system and adaptive cruise as the only major options. I figured instead of dropping money on the M-sport packages (which make the car uglier imo) I'd save it for a nice set of wheels and summer tires (stock 18s will be on winter duty). It'll be the first new car I've ever owner so I'm pretty excited about it.
>>
>>27623329
>those seats
Sexoooooo
>>
>>27623481
67 dodge phoenix with a 383, a rhd plymouth fury
my neighbour is driving it back about 8 or so hours back to sydney, once it arrives i'll definitely take pics
>>
>>27623255
Congratulations anon, we all deserve to make an occasional irresponsible purchase and as long as it makes you happy, you did well. Sometimes irresponsibilityb is why we make responsible decisions with other aspects of our lives
>>
>>27623255
>B58
Incredibly based purchase anon.
If it makes you happy how could it be a financially stupid decision. What's the point of saving every single penny for retirement when you didn't have any joy on the way to it?
>>
>>27623255
Modern BMW is actually very based anon. Out of all the German manufacturers they realized how badly they fucked their reputation of reliability in the 00's and went back to work. Compared to Mercedes who admitted that they can't compete in the general market but still haven't fixed there cars, and audi/Volkswagen which is just in shambles, you picked the correct one.
>>
>>27623743
BMW still has plastic parts in their engines
>>
>>27623329
hate the dash but the seats and door design are sick as fuck.
>>
>>27623255
i still think the 2 series shouldve been a shooting brake like the z3m
>>
File: 1665456704802454.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>27623255
Dubs don't lie, best part about being enthusiastic about something is the people, even though I might not love your car, you do and that's all that matters.

We all have our tastes and it's our love for the vrooms that makes being a vroom bro fun.

Congrats fren
>>
>>27623255
>and the ZF8 slushbox is great
Do you mean ZF 8HP? Because that's a sick-ass tranny.
>>
>>27623255
> Fucking thing even gets north of 30mpg on the highway despite weighing a gorillion pounds, it just doesn't make sense.
Weight barely makes a difference in Highway MPG. It is all about aerodynamics and a bit of tyre rolling resistance. Weight itself just requires energy in acceleration, once you are at a constant speed the inertia just carries it.

But the B58 is great.
>>
>>27623769
That would of been the 1 series if it wasn't cucked now
>>
I'm upset, I wanna buy a new car but I can't even afford a budget fun car with 0% apr when I'm trying to save for a house which will take years and years. Fuck life. Fuck kikes. It's just not a smart decision financially.
>>
That's a really nice purple.
>>
>>27623255
How dare you even after all of /o/ told you not to
Jk this is a damn nice car, enjoy it anon
>>
Happy for you anon. I was really liking the 240 series when I was looking a few years back but settled on a G70 instead. Felt very similar to you and now 3 years later I still think it was worth it.
>>
File: PXL_20240502_180854706.jpg (3.6 MB, 3060x2304)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>27624144

Being a responsible adult is pretty shit, ain't it? The wife and I dumped all our extra money into our mortgage for years, and we finally got it paid off a couple years ago. Hang in there.

Thanks, y'all. It's been awhile since I had a dark colored car, I forgot how fucking annoying pollen season is.
>>
ride on anon!
>>
That color is sexy as hell, congrats anon
>>
>>27623255
I didn't realize BMWs are frowned upon here. Why would that be (other than for the reason that the newer ones are designed to fail)? I'm European and it has become THE douchebag Turk/Arab brand here years ago
>>
File: safe.jpg (2.46 MB, 4608x2184)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>27623329
Fantastic pick anon. Hope it's good to you and you to it.
>>
>>27625042
New ones aren't designed to fail, the B58 and ZF8 are some of the most modern high performance engine and transmission combo you can get
>>
>>27625042
they threw away what gave them their mystique, driving dynamics, long ago in favor of hitting higher sales volume and trying to be everything to everyone. they aren't the focused driver's car anymore, they're suburban soccer mom and metropolitan trophy wife friendly
>>
>>27623255
Here's what you do next
>window tint 35% all around
>have detail shop ceramic coat the car then ppf on front
Did you get a warranty?
>>
File: IMG_3689r.jpg (173 KB, 1024x768)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>27626273
True, he did good, thats a nice car and the color works. Frowned on by morons that have probably never been in a BMW much less own one. But they sure do have an opinion.
>>
>>27625042
that thing is hideous lol
>>
As an auto enthusiast I think it's great you are spending money on something you want. I like the purple
>>
>>27623255
>I made a financially stupid purchase
Wow he spent money to buy something that makes him happy, everyone get angry at him!
Jk, cool car man.
>>27623329
The screens look tacky, but otherwise looks really cool.
>>
>>27625042
Because you're only allowed to own either some yuro subcompact shitbox or a hyundai elantra, anything beyond that makes the kids here seethe (because they can't afford the same).
>>
>>27623255
Based. Rwd or Awd?
>>
>>27623411
A daily driver driver is not an asset. If you're not keeping it in a museum, cars aren't assets.
>>
>>27626456
No man why did you have to go out to eat at a fancy restaurant today man, food is a depreciating asset, why did you spend so much on it man nooooooo man nooooo
>>
>>27626449
>Awd?
>>27624807
>>
>>27626469
>Awd
Faggot.
>>
>>27623255
Don’t let these haters clown you for having less power, less cylinders and worse reliability than a base v8 mustang.
There’s literally nothing wrong with spending more for less.
>>
>>27626289
What brand is the car autist brand?
It can't be gorillion dollar Porcheez because autists can't afford them.

Is it really the Grazoo69 or Miata? I just cannot accept this
>>
>>27626506
Production of the 2024 Ford Mustang was halted late last month and will be down this week due to some quality issues, the Detroit Free Press has learned. A Ford spokesperson confirmed the downtime at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Detroit, Michigan. Build-out of the new Mustang was completed in early April but quality checks apparently revealed some issues that require attention before examples can be shipped to dealerships.

The report claims three key areas are being fixed: body panel fitment issues, some electrical problems that require additional engineering, and V8 valve problems. No additional details were provided.
https://carbuzz.com/news/2024-ford-mustang-quality-issues-force-production-to-stop/
>>
nice girly muslim mobile. gratz
>>
>>27623255
absolutely beautiful color. I dont like BMW designs usually, Im more of an eggshit fan but I really love how it looks. Very good pick anon.
>>
>>27626506
>he doesn't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeJOG4CwN6I
>>
File: PXL_20240503_144118538.jpg (3.4 MB, 3060x2304)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB JPG
>>27626294

Funny you should say that, that's exactly what all I had done last week. First car I've ever bothered with getting ceramic'd and I have to admit it does make cleanup really damned easy. Every "nice" car should come with PPF on the front end from the factory imo but of course they don't because they're all mostly lease machines and owners don't give a shit
>>
>>27623310
Unironically the best transmission on the market
>>
>>27626936
I don’t click links newfag
>>
>>27623255
Going to give you kudos for being cool enough to pick the purple one. Bring color back to our roads. Choose stupid colors, offensive colors. Choose colors that might make people think you are an actual clown. This is the way we bring cool back.
>>
File: 2345213549816.jpg (1.69 MB, 3237x2436)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>27627516

Agree 1000%, I had to have it after I saw the paint sample in the dealership. I am beyond tired of the sea of boring white/grey/black vehicles, especially ones with no metallic in them.
>>
>>27623255
you are either
A) brown
or
B) white and balding

am i wrong, sir?
>>
>>27627597
>everything is soooo boring now
>anyway here’s my base 2 series with giant ipads glued to the dash
Lulz. I’m glad you like your car but let’s not go nuts
>>
>>27627628

B but I do still retain a respectable hairline

>>27627629

I mean, a 230 would be "base," but alright. I'm just talking car colors, not the cars themselves. Shit has gotten boring. Seems like everything is rocking that non-metallic grey now (including the 2-series)
>>
>>27627465
>calls other newfags
>uses an unsecure tripcode
>>
>>27627465
why not
>>
>>27627629
He likes his car. He should go nuts. I go nuts over a GTI. Respect.
>>
>>27626574
>It can't be gorillion dollar Porcheez because autists can't afford them.
tough shit, nobody bought anything else new when it was available because why would they buy new when they could save so much money buying used?
then only the people who "enthusiasts" call retarded (the mass consumer who wants something with space for kiddos that gets decent fuel economy and has carplay and surround cameras) get what they want because they're willing to pay for it
but you saved money in the short term, so whatever, there will always be the next used shitbox, until there isn't
>>
>>27623255
disgusting color, may as well be 4 doors considering how pigfat it is, and the steering is awful.
Engine is good though and I like how it looks in blue or grey.
Also, zf8 was a mistake.
>>
>>27623283
Steering is honestly awful and is the reason I sold my m235i. Better tires and the lower spec 4 cylinder car can help (test drove a 230i), but it’s the worst part of the car.
>>
>>27628634
worst part of any EPS bmw, really
>>
>>27623491
get a limited slip differential for it.
>>
>>27627597
are you black?
>>
>>27628629
>pigfat
it should be fatter. The other day I saw one of these on the freeway and it looked like it would tumble over if an suv sneezed on it
>>
>>27628634
>>27628638
Some people have said that the G series BMWs have better steering feel than the previous gen F series (like your 235i) but I'm kind of dubious. Did your car have normal steering or variable ratio steering ("m sport steering")? Supposedly the variable ratio makes the numb, unnatural feeling worse.
>>
I was looking at one of those and ended up settling for an 07 Audi A5 coupe instead, the miles are a bit higher than I'd like but I'm used to small petrols that don't last as long so here's hoping it'll be fine.
>>
>>27623310
Literally the best torque converter automatic you can get
>>
>>27629833
>literally the best tasting shit-sandwich money can buy
>>27629263
mine was a fully optioned out m235i with the msport package or whatever it’s called (LSD, etc). It was a great car let down by its steering. Other minor annoyances:
1.) clutch has a delay valve to help noobs shift smoother, but adds an annoying delay (unfixable afaik)
2.) Car is nose heavy, so not that fun to drive in the mountains. The i4 is probably a better but desu if you’re not wedded to the horsepower.
>>
>>27629842
My old ScatPack and current Hellcat are both ZF8 cars and that transmission fucks. Smooth shifts for normal driving or cruising that turns lightning quick when driving hard or using the paddles. They couldn’t be more different from autos of the past, you’re doing yourself a disservice by parroting people with next to no experience behind the wheel.
>>
>>27623329
>Those seats
Holy shit I wanna sit.
I was gonna nitpick but those seats stunlocked me.
Congrats on the car. It's only stupid if you couldn't afford it, because otherwise that's what we make money for.
>>
>>27629897
I’ve driven one. It still sucks. Sorry you’re too disabled to notice.
>>
whats the reliable equivalent of this car OP?
a lexus is/rc?
>>
>>27629263
I drove a G80 M3 last week, the steering sucks just like every other electric rack car, the only one that is even tolerable to me is the Alfa Quadrifoglio, I heard they changed the steering geo after 2020 though so the new ones might also suck. Also, the manual in the G80 isn't good, clutch throw is ridiculously long and light, and the car is so quick anyway that you can't really squeeze anything extra out of it with the manual unless you are on a giant straightaway with nobody around. As soon as you get onto any kind of fun twisties you are just going to keep it in 3rd guaranteed. I suspect I would prefer the auto but haven't driven it so can't say for sure. The ZF8 in the Alfa is fine.
>>
Also OP you can just get rid of that shitbox and get this https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1997-bmw-m3-sedan-16/
>>
>>27627458
Only because the market is fake and gay. T-56 came out in the early 90s and remains the GOAT.
>>
>>27630442
Please enlighten us as to what is so bad about them pray tell
>>
>>27629842
>unfixable afaik
Disconnect line
Drill core out of cdv
Reconnect line
Bleed system
Better car for the cost of a couple ounces of brake fluid. I did it to my f30 and it made a big difference. I already ditched the oem dual mass flywheel for a 13 lb single piece aluminum job, which made a bigger difference, but the cdv delete made it perfect.
>>
>>27630578
Same thing that’s wrong with any automatic: it can’t read your mind so it’s always behind. Faster upshifts means that doesn’t really matter when drag racing, because it catches back up, but everywhere else it’s a hinderance. Look at best motoring’s comparison of dct vs manual BMWs, or laptime comparisons. Despite the faster shifting, the DCT loses some and barely wins others. Now consider that a zf8 transmission is worse in just about every way vs a DCT.
So what is the point of an automatic vs a manual? An automatic is more expensive, heavier, less reliable, and overheats. In exchange, you get slightly faster 0-60 times and your wife can drive it.
If this was DCT vs 6-speed, maybe you could argue faster laptimes, but oddly enough BMW never went to great lengths to showcase any improvements there, so all you have are journalists saying “it feels faster” and laptimes that are within 0.3s and slalom runs where the DCT loses.
>>
>>27630543
bmw manuals are crap. the alfa and the m3 literally both have the zf8 so if you liked the alfa you would like the m3. BMW knows how to program the zf8 the best, so generally all their cars with the zf8 feel the best out of everyone else that use the zf8. Any retard in here that thinks the manual in BMWs is the way to go and keeps memeing on about how manual is the only way to go, do not listen to them. Pretty sure you dont see the bmw M4 GT3 race car drivers complaining about paddle shift?
>>
>>27630786
>Same thing that’s wrong with any automatic: it can’t read your mind so it’s always behind.
That's why they give you paddles
>Best motoring
lol
>>
>>27630786
The automatic is not more unreliable then the manuals in BMWs. the manual cannot hold nearly as much power if you choose to tune the engine and youre literally just making up shit when you say it overheats. In the M-DCT the car will not upshift for you, and will easily let you choose what gear you need for a corner. It will however stop you from downshifting too much.
>>
I'll be ordering 2025 in a few months because mid cycle refresh should be coming in
230i rwd thundernight
>>
File: IMG_4089.jpg (125 KB, 1024x1024)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>27630833
Automatics, as a rule, are more complicated and therefore more prone to failure than manuals. This is basic automotive 101 stuff. It’s ok to be a busrider, just don’t pretend your autotranny makes you a good driver.
>DCTs do overheat (although generally they are better than traditional automatics)
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1539506
>zf8 issues
https://nextgendiesel.com/blogs/transmissions-101/zf-8-speed-transmission-problems-solutions
https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1970749
>>
>>27623255
It's not a god-awful crossover, doesn't have a meme-worthy BIG SNIFFER and it's a nice color to boot. No hate from me.
>>
>>27631054
>waiting for mid cycle refresh
sounds like a gamble anon, there's a chance you get stuck with a mild hybrid system like the 3 series already has, or they add the big sniffers like the 4 series and M3
>>
>>27630543
>the only one that is even tolerable to me is the Alfa Quadrifoglio, I heard they changed the steering geo after 2020 though so the new ones might also suck
post-2020 front end geometry reduced the absolute limit angles, reducing the chatter you get at full lock at low speed. it's an improvement, as is having both direct and port injection instead of just direct
>>
>>27631579
I still need to drive a 2022/2023 (I wouldn't buy a 2024 because of the digital dash change), it has been my intention to buy one, but after driving all of these other cars like the M3 and Blackwing, I'm starting to just think all of these new cars are garbage and the Alfa just stands out because the design is older. Jason Cammisa the car reviewer just did a podcast about the Model 3 Performance, what he had to say I think is probably true, he's saying all these cars have tons of turbo lag, fake sounds, AWD, stupid quick, you might as well just go the rest of the way and just get a Model 3 since it's cheaper/quicker and doesn't try to fake anything, or just get an older car.
>>
>>27631619
you can still feel turbo lag in the quad, but it's very slight once you're not in the two eco modes
>>
>>27631638
Yeah I've driven a 2017 a fair amount, I thought the turbo lag was fine and less noticeable than both the blackwing and M3 even though its more turbocharged, but I am just starting to think in general these insanely fast pigs aren't all that great, maybe the Alfa just stands out because the others are worse and not because it's actually a great car. I'm going to drive one back to back with a 550 Maranello (another car I've driven a lot and loved it but its been years) and see if my mindset changes. Obviously different car at a different pricepoint but I'm just trying to keep some perspective. Financially they aren't actually that different for me since the Ferrari will keep its value easily but the Alfa depreciates like crazy, so it's losing the opportunity cost of interest vs just straight losing it outright with a smaller initial buyin.
>>
>>27623255
You know what? Based, good on you for living the dream. Ignore the nay-sayers, they are likely just busriders anyway.

I will only ask of one thing. Don’t drive around like an asshole and get into a major wreck.
>>
>>27623255
I overpurchased in 2020 with a 2020 Audi S4 Prestige and honestly driving has been one of my favorite activities over the last 4 years.
>>
>>27631619
>all these cars have tons of turbo lag, fake sounds, AWD, stupid quick, you might as well just go the rest of the way and just get a Model 3 since it's cheaper/quicker and doesn't try to fake anything
This is one of the reasons I didn't pony up the extra cash to get the M240 or any M-sport stuff on the 230. The B58 is a great engine but the rest of the performance options are basically fakery to make numb, heavy car feel "hardcore" to average drivers
>M-sport appearance package to make the car look needlessly aggressive
>Variable ratio steering that gives the illusion that your 4000lb car has fast turn in
>Electronic suspension that can go between soft and "hard" (oversprung) but doesn't do anything particularly well
>BMW "iconic sounds" pumped in through the speakers to compensate for the lackluster exhaust note
The base model is at least honest about just being a comfy, normal car that handles better than a crossover or econobox
>>
definitely cant say i don't miss my mk7 golf r but i'd say the mk8 r solves all the same problems. m240i is better all around though for sure without being sinfully ugly like the g80. I sold mine though to built my 1.5jz soarer
>>
>>27631651
the lag hasn't gotten any worse, and I think the hot v turbo placement and the weirdly low compression help.
I wouldn't want any other car below 100k, been really, really happy with mine
>>
>>27631265
there's no way they'll hybridify it
yet
the leaker says
>08/24: Carbon roof as an option on M240i/M240ix. Interior updates to make it look more upscale. New wheel options. Skyscraper Grey and Zandvoort Blue are available.
>>
>>27623255
> I made a financially stupid purchase and I don't even care.

Sounds like the typical zoomer
>>
>>27625042
>I didn't realize BMWs are frowned upon here
They’re not? /o/ pretty universally loves BMWs. It’s one of the few brands that gets its own general.
>>
>>27631685
I don’t mean to party poop OP but is no one gonna point out that’s it’s a 4 cylinder B48 and not a B58? Very confusing that no one said anything
>>
>>27632278
m240 is 6-cylinder
>>
>>27632282
He said he has a 230i
>>
>>27632278
>>27632289
I'm not OP, I'm >>27623491
>>
File deleted.
>>27623255
Maybe less so for OPizzle, but for those of us who are single/no kids, there is literally NOTHING ELSE to spend money on besides cars and women (that means hookers, because we can't get real women).

Son, you ought to be doing your duty cumtributing to the economy out there...
>>
I got a 2017 330i that's a blast drive compared to my old shitboxes and I can now give the missus a comfortable ride too. /o/ hates it but that's fine.
>>
>>27623329
I was going to shitpost but that’s one of the least cancerous “high tech” interiors I’ve seen. I’m stuck with a Fisher Price-tier 480p tablet glued to my dashboard. Pretty damn jelly, congrats bro.
>>
Decent car op. Beautiful interior. I had a rental 3 series and the zf is damn near as fast as a dct on the upshifts. The downshifts leave a lot to be desired though.

I owned a 6 speed f80, but I now I own the real ultimate driving machine and it was engineered by a bunch of redneck gear heads.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.