[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>20 dollar toll peak hours to travel under 8 miles
I set my transponder to 3 occupants so it's free, if I ever get pulled over ll quickly set transponder to 1 and tell the cop their machines are malfunctioning. I've been doing it for about 2 years and have saved so many hours of time. What will eventually happen??
>>
you won't get pulled over, CHP already said they're done trying to cite people for this

I prefer the train though because fuck 580 regardless, and fuck 680, and fuck driving in alameda county
>>
>>1994358
I figure there's way too many people cheating for them to try and police it. I'm not giving this state any more fucking money. You subject yourself to riding BART? makes me kek the new methids to stop fare evasion
>>
>>1994359
Nta but i only ever ride between Union City and San Jose, clean new stations that nobody ~really~ uses, never encountered any feces/needles/schizos/etc
>>
>>1994411
There's a bart in man jose now?
>>
>>1994413
Yup, opened up right when wu-flu hit so kind of a soft/under the radar opening. For some reason VTA runs it rather than BART so you can still tap on with a physical plastic clipper card, station agents are always in the booths and the whole thing is kept very clean. In my experience, BART doesn't become really become the meme people know it has until you hit the core East Bay & SF stations.
>>
>>1994357
They have cameras checking occupancy in Virginia.
>>
File: 6fstwxghvln31.jpg (109 KB, 1334x750)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>1994423
>>
>>1994423
>They have cameras checking occupancy in Virginia.
Pretty sure all of them do and have for a while, enough to catch on what's a person and what's not. Stuffed animals are common and in Portland someone was ticketed for it.
>>
>>1994357
I'd be very surprised if the state ever caught up with you anon, express lanes are just another way to milk money out of bay area tax cattle, and I don't think any self-respecting cop is going to bother enforcing it
>>
>>1994423

CHP is currently banned from using them because of CA's privacy laws. Individual cities and counties use them extensively though, it's why looters don't hit San Mateo because they got red light cameras on all sides and will fuck people before they get into SF.
>>
>>1994857

I've seen it enforced, I've also been cited for not paying my bridge tolls and I have had my car towed for it too. Owed $1,500, DMV pulled my plates, and I let them keep my '98 civic lx because it was a pos anyway. They got me at benicia and made me discover crockett (dont google) while I walked to a safe area where a cab was willing to pick me up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.