[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: irapeniggerbabies.jpg (1.34 MB, 2123x2419)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
Are they effay?
>>
>>18120929
ID on the shirt & pants?
>>
>>18121088
Idk they're milsurp from Americana Pipedream (#notasponsor) I pulled the images from there. Just go to their social media page and scroll down until you see these photos.
>>
>>18121088
Italian milsurp khaki shirt
Hard to tell on the pants, they've sold quite a few different kinds of post-war vintage trousers and the ones he has on in the pic are one of the less recognizable ones. Maybe swedish with the colorway on it, but most solid color military uniforms look way too similar to distinguish based on pictures
>>18120929
Also to actually participate in the thread, they're effay only if you're someone who lives in the woods and hardly leaves or if you're homeless in a major urban area. No other human being alive today can get away with it
>>
File: balls.png (2.17 MB, 1011x1882)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>18121364
How is he so effay bros
>>
>>18120929
this nigga looks like a boy scout
>>
>>18120929
Where to find chinos with a high rise and flat front like that? Retailers never list the rise measurement on their product pages, and every pair of “high rise” pants I’ve bought have a front rise of 10.5” max, whereas the pants that guy is wearing has 12” rise at least.

Any recs?
>>
>>18120929

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.