[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cirno-osaka.jpg (33 KB, 564x564)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
In December last year I bought some blue contact lenses for a convention. I didn't use them because I didn't have time to put them on. I want to cosplay any character (I don't mind cross-dressing) with blue eyes so I can use the blue contact lenses and the money I spent on them does not go to waste.
>>
>the money I spent on them does not go to waste
I mean, the money you spent on those contacts is gone. Cosplaying a blue-eyed character doesn't bring the money back. You might as well just cosplay whatever makes you happy, regardless of the eye color.
>>
>>10914063
There are literally countless blue-eyed characters to choose from and you haven't given any further specifications as to what kind of things you're interested in cosplaying or even described the shade of blue the contacts are, so it's kind of impossible to answer.
>>
A Blue-Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh!
>>
File: 20040502.jpg (206 KB, 510x1325)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>10914079
Nice explaining of the sunken cost fallacy, Anon.
That said, I double dog-dare OP to cosplay Aryan Jesus from Ghastly's Ghastly Comic.
>>
are they dark blue or light blue contacts and do you care if the character is mismatched?

a few characters in wolf's rain with blue eyes
>>
main character of jyu oh sei has blue eyes, also has a canon grown-up version if you dont wanna cosplay a shota
>>
a couple characters in .hack//sign or the .hack// saga in general with blue eyes
>>
johan liebert and anna liebert from monster have blue eyes
>>
several characters in geneshaft with blue eyes
also in a lot of anime, eyes change from blue to purple depending on the scene
>>
>>10914063
Whatever this is. It's adorable.
>>
>>10914063

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.