[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EGbw9noUYAAV0zl.jpg (139 KB, 900x1200)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
is he sad that meme coins stole the limelight away from the VC coins? and VCs didn't make any money this cycle?
>>
When did the man with the largest penis in the world meet Jonah Falcon?
>>
VC switched to backing memecoins, because that’s the money is. I don’t want to get banned for shilling, but a few memecoins I’ve seen have professional memes, exquisite websites, great tweets, and those all went to the high 9 digit market caps. Their bubble maps look horrendous because so many of the wallets are connected.
>>
>>58443919
No he’s sad cuz he’s fat
>>
>>58443959
i thought Jonah Falcon was like 5'6", is Sergay a manlet? Might have to sell my link.
>>
File: 1521064847101.jpg (888 KB, 750x1008)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
sometimes i day dream about meeting sergey outside the bathroom or something at smartcon
>i see him and say hi
>he thinks im just another ass kissing social climber and is standoffish at first
>i ask him about his day and dont mention anything about crypto
>he lightens up and starts opening up
>we have a conversation about our hobbies and interests outside of crypto
>he gives me his phone number and we become BFFs
>we think of each other as equals
anyone else or just me?
>>
File: 1616010645142143.jpg (43 KB, 324x324)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
apucoin, under 150k mc, get merch for holding
>>
File: a51sd6a1d56sa1d6ad.jpg (694 KB, 1141x1080)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
sergey pretty much cucked everyone of link investors and they still love his despite never having accomplished anything and losing everybody's money.

fucking kek
>>
>>58445348
Me too, except if I meet him I would be hiding an unwrapped big mac behind my back and as soon as he opens his mouth I would stuff it in his mouth and run for it as he goes berserk trashing the place looking for more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.