[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: road.jpg (102 KB, 616x353)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Post your favorite/hated chink rpg, I am really liking "a hero road to passion"
>>
>>3466188
I can't play any because they're all so poorly translated.
>>
>>3466189
Try Wandering Sword
>>
>>3466188
didn't you make this exact thread like ... a week ago?
For how slow this board moves, the fact that it died already is really indictive of how little anyone must care about it.
You probably shouldn't be making another identical one so soon.
>>
>>3466193
Sorry, but I am not that OP, I barelly come here (mostly because coming here makes me feel jaded, because of all the misery that half of the threads emite)
>>
>>3466192
That's my go to example of poorly translated lmao. It's like BoF2 bad.
>>
>>3466197
Your go to example is a game released half a year ago with the most competent translation compared to shit from Heluo studio and all the MTL garbage?
>>
>>3466196
>Sorry, but I am not that OP
Pic's got the same image hash.
Don't believe you mate.
>>
>>3466201
Yeah it's my go to because despite being the best it is still middling Woolsey level shit.
>>
>>3466212
>woolsey shit
Not even comparable. At worst, it's stilted and tries to awkwardly conserve some terms
>>
File: 1684172086538922.png (539 KB, 635x482)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>3466189
you know what you need to do...
>>
>>3466214
>conserve some terms
Oh, it does? That's vital with wuxia.
>>
Sorry OP
There is just a few of good chink wuxia RPG games
Most are either 30 years behind the curve or microtransaction mobile shit
If you must, look for Heluo studio, but dont expect miracles
>>
>>3466192
the names of characters filter me.
>>
The best xianxia game I have played was Corruption of champions with the Xianxia mod. its entirely text based and its got gayshit in it but big numbers go up.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>3469698
>>3468655
You have nothing worth posting. Chink games are over.
>>
should've bought Wo long man
>>
>>3469702
Fine. I like A hero adventure, and I like the fact that it has a suprisng ammount of roleplaying options, and different paths to choose, but something (especially to what is basically Disgaea open world). But I don't like is how fucking obtuse things can be, and it can be even more confusing to navigate large cities, due to things kinda blending. Also, pretty weird that there isn't a character maker
>>
>>3469705
*crickets*
>>
>>3466188
I just don't know about this game. I've played it for 20 hours on hard and it's kind of fun but really tedious most of the time. The translation being worse than the average weg doesn't help.
>>
>>3466188
I'm pretty fond of Wander Hero. The production values are low and the translation is terrible (and the writing probably sucked to begin with,) but it has fun combat mechanics. I also generally just like games where the player is given an overarching objective to achieve and is largely left to their own devices regarding how to pursue it.
>>
>>3470528
>roguelike deckbuilder
>roguelite
kys
>>
Man a roguelike (roguelike), based on wuxia would be so good..
>>
>>3472389
>rougelike deckbuilder
the 1st is a spin-off/sequel to Ho Tu Lo Shu
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2088160/_Traveler_of_Wuxia/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1915510/YaoGuai_Hunter/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.