[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: UnjustLaws.jpg (57 KB, 600x337)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Just a reminder that Pokemon is P2W. Several top Pokemon are locked behind a paywall that someone at some point had to pay money for, and is much easier to obtain by paying money yourself.
So long as any game company (namely GameFreak here) keeps this P2W model, it's perfectly acceptable to cheat yourself.
>>
>>55850534
>i need to play the games to be good at the game? WTF?!
>>
Cheating is a service issue.
>>
piracy is good and moral, don't let the bootlickers convince you otherwise
>>
>>55850534
stop cheating LMAOOOO
Using his words to justify cheating in a children's game is pathetic
>>
>>55850613
Someone needs to pay up to get a legit Calyrex, Urshifu, Ogerpon, Enamorus, Ursaluna, etc. all competitively important Pokemon. Multiple payments for separate Pokemon too.
>>55850803
Why is GameFreak imposing predatory practices onto children perfectly fine, but bypassing said practices not? Scamming children seems way worse than using third party software in a game.
>>
>>55850934
Stop playing the games then retard
>>
>>55850934
then have them play better games instead
real games, soccer, baseball or other sports
>>
>>55850534
Just randomly getting into Pokemon is so weird. The only people who complain about this are the people who either left for a long time or got into it late. What do you expect? You either already knew there were version and event exclusive stuff or you're whining that you found out it's been this way for nearly 30 years.
>>
>>55851564
just because it has been a thing for a long time does not mean it is a good thing
>>
>>55850934
>Enamorus and Ursaluna
>competitively important
The delusion of plafags
>>
>>55850534
Good, Bad, Im The Guy With The PKHeX
>>
>>55851585
It sold as part of the appeal. Link with friends, trade with the other version, complete your dex together. What you see as a bad thing is seen as a good thing by the majority.
Dumbass.
>>
>>55851781
>complete your dex together
when's the last time we got the "gotta catch 'em all" logo?
2003>?

maybe, just maybe, this whole "trade with other versions" is a scam to sell the same game twice, crazy theory i know
>>
>>55851797
See
>>55851026
>>
>>55851026
>>55852016
>Bro just ignore it!!!
btw I haven't played Pokemon outside of simulators and roms for years. Don't intend to do so in the future.
What I do intend is standing up against such predatory practices, even if the Pokemon fanbase deserves the shit they get. Because this shit influences and normalizes if you simply ignore it. I know this because faggots have been telling us "don't like don't buy it" for decades. It was "just horse armor" now it's "just the horse you need to not be disadvantaged in competitive play, locked behind an entire game + DLC"
>>
>>55850613
>>i need to pay to compete in the game? WTF?!
FTFY
>>
>>55852066
>btw I haven't played Pokemon outside of simulators and roms for years. Don't intend to do so in the future.
Stopped reading there
>>
>>55850534
Don't cry when you get banned
>>
>>55850534
you pay money for pokemon game

you play pokemon game

you beat pokemon game

how hard is that for you autists to understand?
>>
>>55850534
How do you win at pokemon? Catch them all? You don't have to do that in one day, it's a goal you can be gradually working towards indefinitely. Pokemon isn't a competitive game. It's a casual game. All games cost money.
>>
File: VGC.png (80 KB, 630x370)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>55850934
>competitively
Are you really talking about fucking veggie seas? VGCcels are genuinely such pathetic gay faggots. Why do you people even want to compete in something that you know is so blatantly P2W anyways? Mentally ill stockholm syndrome faggot cuckolds. You are genuinely so gay and retarded. What a gay hobby for gay leftists. Get a new hobby if you aren't gay, but you are gay, so go away. This isn't the website for you. Go back 2 reddit. Fuck off. Blow it out your ass. Yeah. VGC ruined pokemon. VGC is the CAUSE of dexit, ransomware and p2w. Everything is a gimmick now because of VGC, whereas before there was actual continuity and long-term planning. Continuity doesn't matter anymore because VGC is seasonal in nature. VGC is anti-pokemon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.