[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Do It For Him.png (539 KB, 1400x1000)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
Do it for him!

Discuss Trainer OCs and further your designs/writing behind them through discussion with others. Be cool, be cringy, be creative, just leave your ERPing at the door.

>Thread Question: What's your OC's "postgame" (as in, what will they do or plan to do when their main storyline finishes)?

>Thread Task: Draw your OC interacting with a canon character.

>/tog/ artfaggotry
https://mega.nz/folder/hKggRQbD#kPCbp_-Ae68nbR9cYIuRcA

>/tog/ writefaggotry
https://pastebin.com/ZdM8Hpnx

>OP template
https://pastebin.com/CNs7J7L1

>I don't know how to make a character!
Brainstorming ideas and dice rolls:
https://pastebin.com/5BA85WPK

>I don't know how to draw!
AI-generated content:
https://pastebin.com/BR0sac53

>I want to learn how to draw!
Drawing tutorials:
https://pastebin.com/6pdqaJ3m

>Previous Thread: >>55821401
>>
File: DragapultFlipped.png (219 KB, 504x504)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>55846881
Alex's Dragapult once again claims its position as the speed king of the /tog/ metagame.
>>
>>55846888
>two trips in the same day
>>
>>55846881
>Thread Question: What's your OC's "postgame" (as in, what will they do or plan to do when their main storyline finishes)?
Her journey never truly finishes due to the nature of where it goes after a specific event.
Sadly I suck at drawing and idk what would compel any of the ones Emily would actually like to interact with her.
>>
>>55846881
>What's your OC's "postgame"
Franco wants to drag Paldea out of mediocrity and create a generation of ubermensches to take the world by storm, each striving for the glory of Paldea by becoming the world's most competitive Trainers, businessmen and scholars. The position of shadow tyrant isn't really something you can step down from if you want your work to outlive you, but he would like to reintroduce traditional fishing so he can cast a rod in his spare time.
Phos will be content to be alive when it's all said and done. If she manages to win her game against Franco, the first thing she's doing is ordering a decaf and catching up on her sleep.
Azelie is currently pursuing a PhD in French Literature. She hopes to keep Kalos's history alive and continue rising through the ranks at the Battle Chateau, maybe even becoming Grand Duchess someday and earning the favor of Xerneas. Ahh, the lofty dreams of a college student.
>>
>>55847100
(((Social engineering))) by buying the region out from right under its nose piecemeal and reshaping the culture from within. Buy up land, re-establish the Paldean frontier through urban redevelopment, exploit its natural resources, hostile corporate takeovers, earning influence through private donations and "private donations" to cornerstones like the League and Academy. Purge foreign influences after leeching them for all they're worth, reignite the imperialist pride that once stood poised to conquer the world, drag those lazy Paldeans into the modern age whether they like it or not so they aren't left in the dust. Less sandwich-makers and meek Pokemon hobbyists, more corporate raiders and Champion-class Trainers to take on the world. Failure isn't an option, accepting mediocrity will be second only to accepting death.
And yes, he would abolish siestas if he could. You will earn your rest through your own hard work, it isn't given to you.
This is something he's been working towards for the past ten years. Whereas before, he just embezzled money from Macro Cosmos where and when he could to fund his goals, the discovery of the Anomalies inside the Great Crater created an opportunity to accelerate his plan forward by decades through the Pokemon-smuggling black market. Just another means to an end for him.
>>
>>55846881
Do you guys ever see a drawing from an artist that makes you go, "man, my OC would go HARD in that pose". Like this one. Alex and Dragalge drawn like this would be kino. Art envy is a bitch. I suppose this can also be an unofficial thread question.

>>55847078
This concept is cool, but how will it play out? Will it be like a real world coup d'etat, complete with mercernary brigades hired with the money made from the Paradoxes? Will it be an overnight change, with a few assassinations and kidnappings allowing for a silent upending of Paldea's government? Does Franco plan to buy out all of Paldea? Or will it be a slow, steady change, facilitated from the shadows with methodically planned out actions? And most importantly, does Franco plan to abolish the Siesta?
>>
>>55846881
>Do it for him
>Don't forget
>You're here forhimever
wha
>>
>>55847187
. . . Somehow I fucked that one up in my own confusion.
It's supposed to be you're hime forever, not... forhimever. Dunno where the fuck that came from.
>>
File: Dragapult.png (219 KB, 504x504)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>55847172
So what's his game plan once Unova, Galar, and Kalos form a coalition to liberate the region? Or, alternatively, an inevitable civil war?
>>
>>55847199
Historically, people named Franco fare pretty well in civil wars, but where do you get these lofty ideas from? He doesn't want to take over the world, he just wants Paldeans to stop roiling in the mud and make something of themselves. The region's an empty, desolate place full of crumbling ruins and apathetic masses where there should be bustling towns and proud individuals. He's a philanthropist trying to bring about a cultural shift by investing in legitimate business ventures, there's no crime there.
>>
File: 1596536056810.jpg (55 KB, 960x610)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>55847235
NTA but why the fuck is Phos against him then? Is she just an idiot?
>>
>>55846881
Chat GPT vs Bard for larping as my OC with ai?
>>
>>55847254
She just her vibes to be mellow, and this guy's company is bringing a lot of construction noise. Ever lived near a construction site, or God forbid, even next door? Is Hell.
I know, because I did that.
>>
>>55847264
Well she needs to move somewhere else then, someone's trying to actually build her slum of a region up and doing so ain't quiet business even if it's for the best.
>>
>>55847277
I wonder if Franco is going to suffer a bubble pop after his plan finishes. That shit hurt Japan big time.
>>
>>55847298
I wouldn't say it hurt Japan, economists are just idiots who think infinite growth is possible and see things simply balancing out and sailing smoothly on the ceiling/plateau as bad cause it makes THEM less money.
>>
>>55847254
Franco sees the bigger picture, Phos sees the smaller pictures that Franco chooses to overlook. When you capture extremely hostile monsters from an isolated ecosystem, smuggle them overseas, and sell them to the highest bidders, it doesn't matter if you're raising funds to build a private school, you're still mailing powder kegs and blaming the recipients if something explodes. You think Richie Rich has enough badges to earn the respect of something like an Iron Valiant? It's a fucking blender on legs with the attitude to match.
Franco doesn't know anything about the creatures he's transporting. He doesn't know about the Time Machine or Terapagos, because the amount of people in the entire world who do know about any of that can be counted on one hand and they're all way beneath his social circle. In just the brief amount of time the Time Machine was functioning, it unleashed enough apex predators into the Crater that they completely reshaped the ecosystem, made it so that Herba Mystica is impossible to find in its own native environment, and threatened to devastate the entire Iberian Peninsula if they ever found out there was a world beyond their dome-shaped sky.
Letting them out is irresponsible, ignoring the consequences is callous at best.
>>
>>55847306
One would imagine that after.... 120 years of regular economy, brokers would start to think about a "stability plan" to keep the economy going, yet with planned ups and downs to avoid stagnancy, rather than go "big numbers means big win! This won't backfire!".
Whatever, back to Pokémon!

>>55846881
>What's your postgame?
Well, David is sort of living that since he is travelling the regions. But if he finally stopped, he will become an "Iroh" character with a bit of Roshi.
Not a pervert, but everytime he chills he is reading a "Pokégals!" magazine. And not fat, but with a bit of belly.
He would be a farmer, giving away advices to whoever crosses his doorstep, and a few berries for good luck.
>>
>>55847264
>>55847277
And Phos is from Unova, not Paldea. Hence why all six episodes written so far take place around Unova.
>>
>>55847254
"Rebels" always are.
>>
>>55847235
The way you paint him makes him seem quite cutthroat and power hungry >>55847172 also absolute power corrupts absolutely. Realistically, sanctions are probably as far as other regions would go, but this is the Pokemon world where everyone is fiery, so I picked the fun option. Having a rouge state siphon and subjugate all of your businesses isn't something that governments usually take kindly to.
>>
But what's Pageeta doing while all this is happening? The "wanting to make Paldea great again" is something she appears to want to do all the time in the games, but despite her being such a raging cunt I don't think she'd go so over the line like this with her doing so.
>>
>>55847490
>The way you paint him makes him seem quite cutthroat and power hungry
That's because he is a remorseless psychopath and manipulative egomaniac. Reread the Alex interview: he spent ten years stealing from the company he's supposed to be protecting, and then concludes that because he did it for so long, it's his right to steal from the company, he feels entitled to take what he wants from his employers. Any time he's trying to persuade Phos to work for him, it's done out of equal parts admiration for what she's capable of and frustration that she represents something he can't control. The idea of being morally-opposed to being a corporate grifter and international bioweapon smuggler doesn't even factor into the equation for him. (Or >>55847459 for that matter.)
Phos and Franco are both horrible people and they're especially horrible to each other, but one just wants to be a hipster and the other just wants to be God.
>>55847551
Completely and utterly in the dark because she's incompetent. Franco designed the Zero Gate after graduating from the Academy. Penny had to open the way by brute forcing it and got blackmailed by Geets for her trouble. For Franco, the Gate was always open, he just never had a reason to use it until he became aware of the endemic life within. They weren't discovered at the time he left the project to join Macro Cosmos.
>>
File: file.jpg (29 KB, 587x473)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>55847595
>Completely and utterly in the dark because she's incompetent.
kek
Based.
>>
File: franco original post.png (123 KB, 1287x303)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>55847595
This is all day-one lore, bee-tee-dubs.
>>
>>55847607
I still wonder how this woman became the fucking League CHAMPION. I know is all "Nemona wanted a rival, ha ha ha". But if I'm fighting the one who runs the show, give me a challenge.
>>
>>55847715
Diversity hire.
>>
>>55847715
The bar really is just set that low for Paldean standards. She has her position because no one else can be bothered to want it more than her. Who's going to be her replacement? The cosmetics CEO? The cynical, washed-up snowboarder? The juvenile delinquents who flunked out of algebra class? Everyone who could make a difference now has already decided they have better things to do. Anyone who could make a difference later is currently too young to run a churro stand.
>>
>>55847715
Personally, I think Paldea is plain and simply a weak Region.
Geeta's desperation to find new budding trainers, her constant micromanaging of the League and the Gym Leaders to the point many of them resent her and things such as Katy being "encouraged" to job because otherwise newfag trainers will end up "discouraged", that so many Gym Leaders are more into their "actual jobs" than their Gym Leader jobs,
Nemona's desperation to find a rival never felt to me that it was that she was so le super duper epic strongest waku waku no one in Paldea could keep up with her and more, it's just that she's very similar to Geeta, she's such an autistic sperg no one wants to deal with her and all she does is turn off people from battling. She's a big fish on a small pond, that people way overrate in terms of strength because of her waku waku autism. I'll personally never understand how Geeta gets shat on for her team so much when Nemona's team is up the ass with shitmons too.
She's so "strong" because she's the only one in all of Paldea who does the bare minimum and on the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.
Hell, Team Star is actually considered a serious threat against the students. Fucking Team Star. That's how low the bar is.
Honestly, Geeta feels outright desperate sometimes. She even goes to BB to try to poach people from there and drag them back to Paldea. Her BB Club dialogue is up the ass with this.
Even Masters Sex has a event completely shitting on Geeta and her methods and that no shit no one will feel like trying when she's such a no fun allowed tryhard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPRPfjCoito

Everything that's shown and told about Paldea as in Trainers, be it through the game narratives or through meta things, has given me that impression. That Paldea is piss-weak in terms of Pokemon Battling.
>>
>>55847761
This reminds me of a Yathzee joke where he said that, after the whole Gen X not caring, the ones who care now are the schizos, explaining why everything is shit now. I feel Franco is that schizo, who means well, but he is not seeing he will even destroy Paldea in his proccess of "perfect world".

>>55847824
Considering Gen 9 has all the QoL from earlier games, no berries, exploitable AI, shinies given to you, and even raids with broken mons, Paldea is not strong because they have strong Pokémon. They are strong because they have everything from the word go.
To make a comparison, Paldea is that boy from that private school that gets good grades because his family is paying extra in the monthly quotas.
I can only weep for that boy, as I know someday somebody will drag him to a club, get him drunk, make him sign something, and turn him into a man more poor than a vietnam vet.
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 1108x796)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>55847824
Wow, Geeta has genuine brain problems.
Even the sperg that is Nemona learned to understand the idea of holding back your powerlevel against (you) for the sake of grooming (you)
Imagine being more retarded than not-Goku. Genuinely embarrassing.
>>
I never knew how bad shit was in Paldea. Makes me wonder how much of a "threat" someone like Emily would be considered by it.
>>
>>55847923
I feel many of the OCs would turn into "Public Enemy #1", mainly out of having a basic grasp on battling, and when to put down the Pokéautism.
>>
>>55847861
>I feel Franco is that schizo
Veganon had his character nailed almost immediately, bless her. He's a man stuck between two worlds. One part of him yearns for the quiet life he had growing up in a fishing village by the lakeshore; the other part of him strives towards a future where his homeland isn't a footnote in history. He resents the past, but still yearns for it. He looks to the future but he's horrified by the possibility of it slipping from his grasp. That juxtaposition defines everything he does. Past and future in turmoil, eons in a flux, and at the epicenter, a man holding the key.
But that's all I've got for now. G'night, lads.
>>
>>55847949
Goodnight man, have a nice sleep.
>>
>>55847941
Worse than I thought.
>>
>>55847923
If they think Pageeta and Nemona are annoying autistic pushy retards then the will of Paldea itself would create an impenetrable anti-Emily barrier fueled by the Terapagos of every timeline as battery just to keep the annoyance out the second the midget even has a passing thought of going there.
>>
>>55848110
You know, now I imagine this giant fuck off crystal kingdom. An attempt to stop all the "threats" from the /tog/ thread, and when Emily is ready to blow up the walls out of sheer power, Tweny walks up with the shittiest grin, use his old "Academy Trainer" card, and actually works, opening the gate.
>>
I imagine Paldea's RD dept is very apt, especially upon finding the area zero research material from the professor, but every other industry is lacking behind. Could possibly be in good relations with Unova, the latterwhich could provide relevant imports and industry, while joining research bureaus. I imagine Unova's not running short of ex-Plasma scientists or skilled labor.
>>
>>55848324
Sounds like a reverse Operation Paperclip
>"Hey, these very smart and rich guys worked for free under a guy who wanted to kill the world. Let's send them in different world spots, and make them report their findings to us, the guys who FORGAVE their lives."
>>
>>55848342
Pretty much yeah, but instead of Wernher von Braun fulfilling his spaceship autism and getting a funny song written after him, he just goes to Hawaii for a bit.
>>
>>55848397
That... actually sounds rad.
Imagine helping a genocider, get away with it, and be released in what is literally the sex region. You'd die happy and laughing all the way to the end.
>>
>>55848409
Did Ghetsis ever do anything that comes close to genocide?
At most he tried turn Unova back into an absolutist monarchy using him or N as the centerpiece and most of his efforts went towards disarming the populace and apprehending any parties that would go against his motions.
>>
>>55848425
He would probably go for that front

First the recruitment of his political idea, make N some sort of "Messiah", then make Unova a Monarchy. The end would've been the Templar Wars because "Ghetsis Vult!".
Now that I think about it, sounds almost like the prologue of SMT 2. More precisely, the steps where the archangels took over Tokio Millenium, culminating in a "Messiah" Simulacrum.
>>
Non burger reporting to say: I'm off to bed.
Good night (or good day, actually).
>>
>>55846881
>him
That’s clearly a girl
>>
>>55848672
Sweet dreams, buddy.
>>
>>55848672
WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO WORK
>>
>>55848425
Ghetsis tried to freeze all of Unova using Kyurem in order to rule it. And considering what the flash freeze from the Kyurem cannon did in Opelucid City and how it no doubt killed MOST people outdoors at the time...yeah, he was aiming for genocide.
>>
>>55849171
How come he didn’t do it again? I’m sure pulling that stunt on another city would have scared the populace more. Although this also makes me wonder where the fuck the army is during this whole ordeal. How come there’s never been any kind of military intervention against a Team?
>>
>Have stuff to do and models comissioned
>Proceed to do keyboard autism and fill my mechanical keyboard with foam
I dont have control over my priorities.
>>
>>55849198
Kyurem Cannon and Opelucid City was near the end of the campaign and he got cornered in the Chasm area you end up fighting him in afterward.
>>
>>55848130
That would be pretty great.
>>55849199
Ahh, backlog procrastination, my old friend. Don't worry about the things you haven't done, just focus on what you can do. You have the right idea. "I can't finish all that work, but I can clean my keyboard." Now you just need to steer that in a different direction. You can't finish all that work, but how much work can you finish in an hour? In two hours? That's the ticket.
>>
>>55849198
>never any military intervention against a team
I've never even seen or heard of military in the current era of the Pokemon world. At this point it feels like formal military got abolished after the era of Lt. Surge.
>>
>>55849198
Because, and this is my speculation,
>what's the point in ruling what is basically a region-sized fridge where everything is congelated
>prolly was limited in capacity of using the freeze thingy and Opelucid was his highest priority target, being home to a former gym leader/vip, owner of the dna splicers and possibly also the champion
>icing opelucid city was the best way to set an example for the rest of the region, turning arguably the greatest symbol of opposition to one of his own military might, one of a conqueror
Ghetsis' plan went south only around the great chasm bit, and Opelucid at the time of the icing, held the greatest political and strategic significance. So assuming Ghetsis was limited in scope and also capacity in regards to freezing shit with the frigate, this made the most sense.
>>
>>55849198
It's not even just Ghetsis. When Lysandre was threatening actual mass genocide with an weapon, there was little to no interference there either. It's rather strange overall, considering the existence of law enforcement, like the International Police, and actual military forces do exist. Other than the Great War in the XY games, we know another war happened in recent memory on the Pokemon Universe which characters like Lt. Surge served in (although that may have been retconned entirely). Are they just completely incompetent when it comes to the protection of civilians?
>>
>>55849438
If I had to guess, due to the existence of Pokemon governments are just much more hands off in general. Civilians in the K-K-K-K-KANTOOOOO region have been shown in the anime to own firearms in a manner similar to the US and crime mostly comes in the form of organized syndicates due to regular people being able to protect themselves with their super-powered dogs and cats. One one hand, you’d think that after several of these organizations have nearly succeeded that governments would be forming task forces to get rid of them, but on the other hand, they’ve all been stopped by fucking ten year olds, so it’s a legitimate possibility that people in power unironically go “Eh, some kid will handle it” any time a new Team rises.
>>
It's been a while. I've been too busy to make much progress on OC stuff unfortunately, hopefully I'll free up soon so I can continue writing.

>>55846881
Thread Question: What's your OC's "postgame" (as in, what will they do or plan to do when their main storyline finishes)?

>Ivy
Besides continuing on her quest for strength and enjoying intense battles and fights, Ivy's "postgame" goal is to open up a gym/dojo in Unova someday.
>Miko
Miko's too young to truly know what he wants to do right now in his "postgame". Just gonna let the little man vibe and lose his monies.

Excited to get to work on this one. I have a scene from my current story in mind that would be fun to draw out.
>>
>>55849461
Yeah, the Pokemon world leans pretty libertarian, but you're both underestimating the villains and overestimating ten-year-olds. The overwhelming majority of kids we see are Youngster Joey and his derivatives. Every other kid besides yourself and the rival is a schmuck.
As for the villains, Giovanni and Team Rocket practically owned Kanto. They had plants in the civilian population, subverted the League, paid off the police to look the other way right there in the heart of Saffron City; they were practically untouchable until Red comes along. In Johto, they were much more under-the-radar and everyone else assumed they didn't exist anymore.
Team Magma/Aqua was operating out in the boonies where people just rolled their eyes and thought they were petty thieves until they dumb'd their way into nearly destabilizing the biosphere.
Team Galactic was a legitimate energy company and Cyrus had a maxed-out charisma stat to hide his real plans.
Team Plasma was a legitimate charity foundation (they owned a corporate office across the street from Burgh's Gym) hiding their real goals, and later operated under the radar until they were confident enough to announce their return and mobilize. They went from being ghosts to holding a gun at the head of the region in the span of a few weeks.
Team Flare didn't exist. As far as the public was concerned, they were just a bunch of weird haute couture enthusiasts without any direction. Parisians really do dress like that.
Team Skull was a bunch of losers and washouts and were treated as such. The real danger was all taken care of behind closed doors.
Team Marnie.... exists?
Team Star was considered an actual crisis which is why the school valedictorian Clive intervened to try and straighten things out.
All in all, the NWO had very little opportunity to make a difference at any point. When they found out Giovanni was in charge of Team Rocket, they sent an entire SWAT task force to raid his Gym and arrest him.
>>
>>55849770
In conclusion, going after Maxie for saying he'll blow up a volcano would be the same as going after Osama Bin Laden in 1997. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orawG7vt68o
Yeah, he talked a big game, but if the government went after every looney promising big plans, there would never be any time to actually govern.
>>
>>55849770
>mfw the big bad of Act 4 is just a Kalosian wannabe Team Rocket without “grunts”
It’s fucking over. I have to rewrite everything.
>>
File: enough of this shit.png (67 KB, 463x346)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>55849830
NO YOU FUCKING DON'T. CONTROL YOURSELF, MAN.
>>
>>55849843
I’m exaggerating a bit but I’m going to have to adjust it to make it a bit more unique. The idea is to explore how Teams form and how power vaccums form in the wake of a Team dissolving. The storyline basically features a crime ring selling old Team Plasma and Flare gear, and Alex trying to nip it in the bud before it can properly take root in Kalos in retaliation for some thieves breaking into his AirBnB (PokeBnB?). I feel like this might be too similar to Franco smuggling the Paradoxes though.
>>
>>55849892
>I feel like this might be too similar to Franco smuggling the Paradoxes though
It's completely different. Franco's story is a lesson in how the actions of one person can have far-reaching and unintended consequences. Yours is about a typical week on Facebook Marketplace.
I still regret the hell out of sleeping on all the aftermarket Russian loot at the start of the Ukrainian war. Those fucking Romanians were selling entire tanks piecemeal for two weeks straight.
>>
Dreary day in my corner of the city. Wake me up if Bibi is alive.
>>
>>55849770
Let's not forget the spin off enemy teams.
In the Orre games, you either were one of the bad guys who robbed Pokémon, and you quit because you thought "pussies, I AM going to show you how it's done". And the other game shows the same team corrupting a legendary, robbing a cargo ship, and kidnapping AN ENTIRE CITY.
And in the ranger games (at least the one I played), team Chinese Takeout uses rocks to force evolution and brainwash Pokémon to obey them, and this blew up in their face when they tried wirh Darkrai, and he was like "fuck you, you are staying with Giratina now".
And even extremisr bad guys was a thing in old Pokémon. In Conquest, Nobunaga gets access to a shiny Mega Rayquaza, and he was like "with the power of this Pokémon I will conquer PokéJapan!", and then you stop him with an Eevee.
>>
File: 1692213896712370.png (341 KB, 684x907)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>55850516
Maybe Rayquaza was just going along with it for a laugh, then when he saw MC with his Eevee, he thought it was funny as shit and decided to take a piss as Nobunaga.
>>
>>55850516
>>55850609
Isnt there like a final mission or quest where the guy/girl with the eevee just gets fucking arceus as his mon?
>>
>>55850749
Correct! Arceus was empowering warlords across Japan so that one could rise above the rest to take their place as Arceus's partner. Whoever could claim all of Japan as their own would be granted an audience with Arceus. Nobunaga wanted to unify Japan and then strike down Arceus so that God couldn't interfere with human history--and no I'm not embellishing that, that's actually his plan--while the MC Eevee samurai wants a future where people and Pokemon could compete against one another for fun instead of for war. Guess which one wins.
The answer is Nobunaga. Not because he succeeds, no, but because his wife is the single sexiest MILF in any Pokemon game, it isn't even a competition.
>>
File: 250px-Nouhime.png (80 KB, 250x218)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Oh hey, the wifi's back.
>>55850811
But don't take my word for it.
>>
>>55850609
I wish big white cock mon wasnt shuch a shitter
needs a battle bond, mega, or evo
>>
>>55850864
>inb4 people proceed to talk about the pokemon characters they would like to fuck, or go with the characters their OCs would like to fuck
>>
>>55847824
The whole thing of Geeta being unable to hold back and being the strongest is stupid to, the bitch uses gogoat and avalug, and outside the dlc her ace was a pokemon you send out first in all situations.
You'd think she has a Goldengo or something special.
>>
>>55851016
I think it would be a very bad idea to send out Glimmora if your opponent opens with a Steel type. You might be able to get off an Earth Power but it's basically certain death if you don't switch out afterwards.
>>
>>55846888
Do you guys think it would be too unbelievable for Dragapult to be able to execute this kind of maneuvers? Especially the 200 IQ dodge at 2:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HScVINsbCdE
>>
>>55851393
Nah, not at all. I wanted to say to stick to its B-2 roots as something that can go really fast in a straight line, but Dragapult is
A) Many, many times smaller than a B-2.
B) A ghost.
It doesn't have to give a fuck about G-force because it has no bones and can phase through terrain. So yeah, it can do that and so much more. Imagine those kind of maneuvers when it's emerging out of the ground or doing an aileron roll through a building. And that's before we start talking about the "darts."
>>
>>55851161
Glimmora is supposed to die.
It takes a few hits, scatters free spikes etc. And do any damage it can before getting fucked.
>>
huh, 'nother thread 'nother tes jumpscare. no new art of my ocs so take this doodle i made a while back of my friends'. i'll do the thread task and get to the question when i can
>>55844883
i'm always going to be the biggest proponent of people doing whatever the fuck they want, but i do think that if you're giving a pokemon a move it shouldn't learn normally you should add some flavor to it. for examples sake let's use tsareena, you'd have a super hard time selling me on why it could learn something like thunderbolt, but let's say ever since it was a bounsweet it was uncharacteristically aggressive and scrappy, which leads to it becoming friends with a fighting type specialist, and after training together it eventually learns close combat. that i can buy, since it's relevant to the mon's personality/backstory and there's nothing about its physiology that suggests it can't punch or kick (looking at you sharpedo)
>>55840959
anon get back here, i'm invested and want the context
>>55850191
oh i'll never kill her off, she may not be arceus' favorite but she is mine. jokes aside i made the mistake of taking a walk on a particularly lovely day and have been fucking accosted by allergies since, on top of hosting some guests and work being work my hands have been full

i'll ask another question too, which pokemon on your oc's team is the most like them personality wise and which is the least?
>>
File: 1579398656789.png (75 KB, 325x244)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>55851466
He lives
>>
>>55851466
One dumb idea I had was Dragapult learning Iron Head. The idea behind it was that the horns gain the Steel Energy and then protrude upwards like thin long rectangular spikes, and since it has a flat head, landing a hit should be easier and hit hard. I'm not sure how exactly it would do such a thing, however, because it can't learn Steel moves at all. The first thing that came to my mind was exposure to Archaludon since they're often used in tandem to cover each other's weaknesses. I don't think I'm going forward with it but Dragapult using its triangle head as a battering ram is entertaining to think about, especially as a nasty surprise against an uppity Fairy.

This also brings up another point, however. What exactly goes into determining which Pokemon get what moves? Why the fuck can Hydreigon learn Earthquake? Sometimes it's obvious that a Pokemon isn't given a move for balance reasons, but other times the decision appears completely random. This is why I'm generally in favor of people bending the rules a bit with learnsets, as long as it's not something ridiculous like Mawile learning Dragon Pulse.
>>
File: IMG_20230915_230358_629.jpg (201 KB, 1280x1280)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
I'm totalled
I'm wasted
I'm tired
I'm pooped
I'm burned out
I'm out of gas
At least I have this old pic

Tweny's post-game is to pray that Charlotte would have a good life

Would be nice to have a large family tree

draw Tweny's random descendant!!!! Hahaha
>>
File: Hydreigon.png (210 KB, 521x521)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>55851573
In the very early days I was contemplating whether or not to give Alex a Hydreigon. I decided against it because of Ghetsis and also because it would take too much effort to raise for Alex. I did have the idea of him having a Deino in Act 1 before giving it away due to it being too rambunctious. That Deino is supposed to become Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

I'm actually going to push back on myself on this one. Hydreigon is said to be "very intelligent, but it only thinks of destruction". EQ, obviously, is a very destructive and spammable attack. I don't agree with the sentiment that EQ requires some kind of action like stomping on the ground to trigger it.

When you are using a Physical attack, you are literally using your mind to imbue the power of the Type into your body and using it as a conductor to deliver the energy into your opponent's face. You are PHYSICALLY hitting the target with the energy. This is also why attacks like Rock Wrecker and Icicle Crash are still Physical despite being ranged, you are using your mind to imbue the Type into an object that you summon (also using your mind). EQ is literally using the power in your mind to imbue Ground energy into the ground and hit your opponent. And since Hydreigon is an inherently violent and powerful species, it should probably be capable of using its mind for EQ. This is opposed to Special attacks which are a direct manifestation of the Type's energy. When you are using a Dark Pulse you are channeling the Dark type in its raw form and firing it at your opponent, no conductor necessary. This is also probably why Hydreigon can learn Focus Blast, it has a very intelligent mind and can use it to Focus its energy and fire it out through its two other hand-mouth-head-things, even though traditionally the move is only used by Pokemon like Machamp. This does raise the question of how Hydreigon got access to Flash Cannon and Steel Wing, however. Perhaps an evolutionary adaptation against Fairy
>>
File: 1711057006162817.png (402 KB, 2900x3600)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>55851579
>Tweny's post-game is to pray that Charlotte would have a good life
Sir, I've seen the drinking habits that run in the family. Maybe that's more of a New Game+ goal.
>>
>>55851442
I don't agree with the idea that Ghost types can phase through terrain at will. A tangible body of some sort still exists in order to be hit by attacks as well as dish the out. Although, I'm pretty sure that stuff like Phantom Force and Shadow Sneak circumvents this temporarily.
>>
>>55846881
Fucking hell, the one time I have time to write this week I have no motivation or inspiration for it. Then again, not like anyone is waiting to read my stuff anyway.
>>
File: campfire.jpg (121 KB, 640x640)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>55852091
Same.
>>
>>55852091
Don't be so harsh, that's my comrade you're talking about.
It's okay to take a rest day. There will be other opportunities. Creation should be a joy, not an obligation. You publish whenever you're good and ready and not a moment sooner, I'll be waiting right here.
>>
File: file.png (1.57 MB, 1476x796)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>55851016
>>55851161
>>55851462
Glimmora's such a weirdly designed Pokemon now that everything's done and over. It's like different departments threw of it into the pot so everything is a mismatch.

>Is given all those deep lore implications that they don't do anything with (which is passable since sometimes just flavor is nice) but with how much they were building up the lore and mystery and stuff for once Glimmora being utterly irrelevant ends up disappointing
God, I miss the Dokutaro being a mutated Glimmora theories so fucking much what a fucking wet fart Pecharunt ended up being at the end of the day.
>Give an ability and movepool that scream lead and semi-supportive Pokemon
>Is made the Champion ace to signify its importance
>As consequence it's always sent out last completely clashing with its battle design
>The Champion is then also given a Pokemon that has an ability that requires to be sent last for maximum efficiency but never happens since Ace has to be last yes or yes so the team double clashes with itself

They took the hint with the BB Club battles but by then it was too little too late. First impressions are everything, and Pageeta's reputation will be forever be tarnished as consequence.

>You'd think she has a Goldengo or something special.
One of the reasons why Cynthia makes such an impression.
The chances of seeing Spiritomb beforehand are next to none. Seeing her throw you a mystery nigga speaks volumes. Tells you she's a well traveled person, that she's a real nigga.
String cheese man is massive annoying long-ass sidequest, so rare, a Champion, someone who's supposed to be a real nigga, having it tells you they're a real nigga indeed, Veluza is a total shitmon, replace it with a dozo, give her Ceruledge or Armarouge depending on the version. Such simple changes fix so much. Hell, lead Palafin with flip turn, though that may be overkill.
Geeta's team is full of shitmons but worst of all it also completely lacks flavor.
>>
>>55852162
>worst of all it also completely lacks flavor.
Nah, it's there, it's just really piss poor. The implication of her team is that she's very well-traveled, all of her Pokemon represent different corners of Paldea. Espathra from the desert, Veluza from the lake, Avalugg from the mountains, Kingambit from the bamboo forest, culminating in Glimmora from Area Zero, implying that she was one of the researchers who ditched Sada/Turo when they started going crystal-crazy.
The issue is... you really didn't have a better ambassador available than Gogoat and Avalugg? Functionally 434 BST Gogoat?! I guess it's walleyed like its Trainer, but if we're comparing Champions, it's no Roserade. It's not even an Exeggutor.
>>
>>55852238
>not even an Exeggutor
Imagine being more shittier than Blue. And he wasn't even that hard back in Gen 1.
>>
File: Aegislash-Shield.png (195 KB, 535x535)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>55852162
Fuck String Cheese Man, all my niggas HATE String Cheese Man.
>>
>>55852562
Is true, I hate string cheese too.
>>
>>55852562
>>55852604
I guess I'm the only one who likes the cheese string.
I wish he was white tho. I would call him Sprite, and make him carry a Soda Pop.
>>
File: kokopelli.png (2.28 MB, 1000x1500)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>55852635
I like Gholdengo too. I like the coin motif and it reminds me of Kokopelli. It's just a happy fella.
>>
>>55852666
>satan trips
>liking string cheese
>>
>>55852666
Celebi wasn't supposed to be this? Anyway, good to see another cheese string fan. I just like how silly it looks.
>>
File: celebiinspo.png (93 KB, 2074x310)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>55852701
In terms of theme, kinda, but it's the shape of Gholdengo that reminds me of Kokopelli.
>>
>>55852635
I'm lactose intolerant so I don't fuck with string cheese.
>>
File: file.png (61 KB, 1252x1124)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>55852666
>>55852701
>>55852733
Only the OG for me.
I don't deal with fakers.
>>
>>55852823
I'm lactose intolerant but I'd eat any sort of dairy and just TANK it. Can't believe you guys dont like string cheese, I didn't know this is the type of people I was keeping company...
>>
>>55852883
Most cheeses give me explosive sharts, I have lesser reactions to mozz and parmesan so I tank it for pasta and pizza.
>>
>>55852905
>I tank it for pasta and pizza
Only reasons to tank that lactose. Good choice.
>>
Non burger reporting

>>55850959
Ha! Don't give me ideas man. I'm from latin roots, and let me tell you: that sets me on horny by default. Don't worry, I know when to push the lewd, and when to just enjoy the eye candy, so no weak links here.

>>55851466
That's some neat art, man.
>Question
David's Swampert is basically a twin. Both are strong, both are determined, and both are incredibly lazy. If it weren't because they have to feed and cover themselves, they would just be chilling a random hole. But when action knocks on the door, they will kick it down and join.
As for the least, Luxray before she ran away. He caught her when she was a little Shinx, and trained her all the way up. But with more time and evolutions, he noticed she wanted more attention. He considered make her join the squad (I mean, Fire-Grass-Water-Thunder sounds like solid cover), but he did this when he started giving his Pokémon away, so she took the wrong sign that she wasn't important, and when he took her to a trip, she chose to leave before he "abandoned her".
Watch your signs boys, they may mix.

>>55851579
I feel Tweny would playfully bully "Iono", and she going "grow up, we are adults!", and he responding "says the "young" streamer" with a smile.

>>55852823
>>55852883
I hate your luck. Here in my country shops sold cheeses strings and beef jerky for a few months.... In 2008! And never again!
I sometimes buy those slices of ham and cheese, and fold them so they look like tubes, but even when I eat it I'm like "is not the same! I want cheese strips and beef jerky!".
>>
Bump
>>
File: feels bulb man.jpg (66 KB, 547x396)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>55853128
So that's what happened to Luxray. My pain is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Let's find solace in this unloving void today, /tog/.
>>
>>55853128
>I'm from latin roots, and let me tell you: that sets me on horny by default.
MI HERMANO EN CRISTO QUE ONIONS SUDAMERICANO TAMBIEN, QUE LA INQUISICION ESPAÑOLA NO ERA EN BROMA, CUÑAPES, PANCHITOS, SALTEÑAS, SONSOS.
anyway enough spanish, hopefully I can work on the models today once I get home.
>>
After many, many rewrites and restarts, Azelie's gaiden episode is sitting pretty at exactly 4,000 words. Probably won't make much progress tonight, I'll be preparing a retirement package for a coworker, but with luck and alcoholism, it should be published at some point on Friday.
>>
>>55854231
Godspeed.
Putting anything fun on the package?
What'll be the next drink?
>>
>>55846881
If I have to see a bare ass crack one more time, I’m going to fucking lose it. Let’s have a bad day today, /tog/.
>>
>>55854759
No, I refuse. I'll have a good day just to spite you.
>>
>>55854791
I’ve witnesses a few unsavory threads, I think a raid has just started. Brace yourselves.
>>
>>55854822
No, I'm one of you. Relax.
>>
>>55854326
Yeah, there's gonna be a bonus story at the end with some plot revelations.
The next drink will be another bottle of the Mt. Gay Eclipse. It's super light on the stomach and very energizing, which is good because that coworker I mentioned has showered me in desserts for lunch today. I'm gonna miss that sweetheart.
>>
>>55846881
Fucking hell, I hate having to describe landscapes.
>>
>>55854231
If he is white, put Coke or Pepsi. If he is black, put Kool Aid.
>>
Returning to post Circe's Ref sheet (and Grym is coming up next)
>>
Whoops, wrong way around.
Ah well.
>>
>>55855182
>>55855184
Cute goth girls
>>
>>55852085
My logic has always been that ghost types can change intangible af will. It's just that while in that state they also can't harm others which is why they don't stay like that. Which is moreso my explanation of why both ghost and normal resist each other.
>>
>>55855184
>>55855182
Grym, Circe; Circe, Grym. I'll just call 'em both Gorgeous and hope for the best.
>>
>>55846888
Is there anything besides this that completely resists Dragapult's STAB? I feel like I'm forgetting something.
>Dark/Steel (Kingambit)
>Dark/Fairy (Grimsnarl)
>Steel/Fairy (Tinkaton)
>Steel/Normal (Nonexistent)
>>55851657
Also, forgot to add: My justification for STAB existing in writing is because channeling an attack corresponding to your Type is faster and stronger because you already have that energy within you ready to go.
>>
Bump
>>
Wagies rise up!
>>
File: slowdayatwork.png (168 KB, 1014x1202)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>55846881
>thread task
picrel
>thread question
postgame bibi just wants to live life as a better version of herself, she "peaks early" so to speak as a trainer but the real uphill battle for her is actually learning to be kind and considerate even if it's not what comes naturally. i guess if i do write out anything after SV ends it'll end with her and nemona both promising to compete for the position of league chairwoman as adults, be the change they want to see and such with a renewed sense of duty though bibi's actually going to settle for an E4 seat, probably even throws the match they have to settle the matter

alto's never ever gonna give up his dream of making it big as a singer, but until then he's content to settle down with a record shop that doubles as a venue for other indie or underground musicians to play at

tes...well i mean i joked once or twice about stuff like him running pyramid schemes or other scams but after (or if rather) he goes through everything he does he can't do anything that'll put him on the radar. there's no better way to erode the pride of a man who fancies himself king than to have him live scurrying in the dark like vermin. a shadow of the past that awaits chances to lash out at the world
>>55851579
cute
>>55853128
nooooo......the luxray things makes me so sad how could you do this
>>55855182
>>55855184
oh nice, i missed these two
>>
File: 1656926367645.jpg (461 KB, 1656x2048)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>55846881
>What's your OC's "postgame"
Silas big chilling in Alola. Straw in coconut on the beach.
>>55851466
>clover necklace
is retailkun the hacker known as 4chan??
No way sharpedo has elemental punch moves.
>double checks
>they gave him close combat in gen 8
good gravy what the fug, gamefreak
I can see the logic where Close Combat is viewed as punching due to the earlier animation depictions. But on paper, 'Close Combat', is attacking from close up. So could go either way.
>>
>>55857677
now you see i get that "close combat" just means fighting up close and personal and it doesn't necessarily mean martial arts but something about sharpedo having it just rubs me the wrong way, big uncomfy. that aside i think silas deserves that beach vacation, wonder if mantine surfing could ever gain traction in hoenn
>>
File: 1581230821465.png (3.87 MB, 2270x1276)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB PNG
>>55857753
>sharpedo having it just rubs me the wrong way
I agree; it feels like a strange choice to give him access to the move some gens later after its creation.
>mantine surfing
Could be something to do with them being non-native. They may just prefer hitting the lazy river with Wailmer.
>>55857641
>those flowers
ah, yes. I'm pretty sure this is a yuri
>tes running pyramid schemes
Silas signing up to sell non-League approved Pokeballs from a well placed Tes ad
>>
File: IMG_7824.jpg (2.1 MB, 3921x2674)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
Poached this recipe from an overpriced restaurant on the Loop. Suck my dick, Roanoake. From bottom to top: Graham cracker foundation, maple oatmeal, sliced strawberries, bananas, and kiwi, additive-free vanilla greek yogurt, crushed granola, blueberries, raspberries, and regionally-sourced honey glaze. Nothing but the sweetest for the sweetest retiree.
>>55857641
It took me ages to realize that was an aged-up Penny along with Bibi.
>>
>>55858029
first, you sell them a bunch of fake apricorn balls because the average schmuck won't recognize the difference, THEN you sell em courses on how to recognize fakes when people start catching on, the scam that keeps on scamming
>yuri
there was a lot of empty space to fill in that panel and when an opportunity presents itself, you take it
>>55858067
yeah i figured it was going to be difficult without the colors but i wanted to get it done by tonight lest i lose motivation after work tomorrow (that and as always, i got other drawings/animations on hold)
>>
>>55858114
It's not you, it's me. My eyes aren't what they used to be.
>i got other drawings/animations on hold
Don't forget the writing. ;w;
>>
>>55858067
Yum
>>
And so, we begin, again...
Bump
>>
>>55858618
I don't have much to share atm, drive is at a low atm
>>
>>55858625
It wasn't a complaint. I was justt saying "time for bumps again". Besides, bumping after 130 posts seem relatively ok. It means the thread was active and now we are chilling.
>>
Up
>>
>>55858889
Woah, that was close
>>55858888
>>
>>55858908
Ahh cool the cobblemon thread got it, I'm fine with that
Speaking of, any toggers gonna be there when the server goes live?
>>
>>55858917
Knowing absolutely nothing about that, I would be down to give it a try if my schedule allows for it.
Who wants to place their Minecraft bed next to mine?
>>
>>55858936
Not sure how my own schedule will look like then, though I've been wanting to check cobblemon out for quite some time.
If it's pixelmon however I'm out, screw that.
>>
>>55857641
I think the best position for him to take would be something I call the “Moderated Megalomaniac” where after the hero kicks his shit in, he basically goes “Man this villainy stuff isn’t all it’s cooked up to be, fuck this shit” and still lives in an unsavory manner while also learning from his mistakes and not trying something like that again. He’s smart enough to scam people so he’s smart enough to begin restraining himself more. You also once mentioned that he puts a high price on his betting/cheating strategies so maybe he could just earn money that way. I’m not sure what happens to his fortune at the end, but given the fact that Colress got away with aiding a terrorist attack, he should be fine. This also enables some Saturday morning cartoon shenanigans to happen with Bibi and him.
>>55857753
>>55858029
It would make much more sense to give Sharpedo access to Drill Run because of its torpedo shaped body. What the fuck is a Close Combat going to look like? Repeatedly jabbing your opponent with your snout?
>>
>>55858917
Yeah this year I'll probably build my OC team and change my skin to match. Go full cobblemonLARP
>>
>>55859517
True, I need to make/get made a mc skin for Hasumi.
I ain't going in there dressed as Prinz Eugen.
>>
>>55859517
Don’t you think playing as your OC might bring us negative attention, though?
>>
>>55859524
Well, not sure what thing of note would we even do tbdesu, larping/following the theme of our OCs might be the closest thing, even if it's cringe as fuck.
Otherwise, just do/build shit that references them in one place?
>>
>>55859537
I if that happens then I’m definitely going to have to switch out Dragalge for Kingambit or Corviknight in gameplay. This now brings up the question of just how the fuck I’m supposed to assemble Alex’s kind of team. Alternatively I might just skip the server because of its potential for drama.
>>
>>55859524
It'll mostly be aesthetic, I'm not gonna advertise. Just only to recognize some tog anons.
>>55859583
Luckily all my Pokemon are available to spawn.
Alex may have a harder time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dldBZuUmQXUWbY2YOgNAIryjwXJqzHaNDly-a8Oml04/edit#gid=0
>>
>>55859600
So basically, everything except for Paradoxes and Gen 9 cross-evos are available. So basically, Alex loses one of his top three strongest Pokémon. Fuck.
>>
>>55859600
1.5 is also adding a truckload of mons, including Dragapult, Hydreigon and Ghold (that I can recount from memory, obviously way more than just that)
Also half of Hasumi's team didn't make the cut lmao. And by half I mean only Golurk's around. Guess I'll mess around with whatever then, depends whether or not we'll have 1.5 drop in time.
>>
>>55859619
They weren’t already in? They better get this update out soon.
>>
Why are there no OCs set on the Animeverse here?
They're all set on the Gameverse-based settings with only a few having some slight hint of Manga things.
Why do you guys all hate Satoshi and Liko?
>>
>>55859671
The anime revolves around Satoshi and Liko, making it very difficult to write an OC that doesn’t tie back to the MC in some way. Even if you only give them passing mentions, the storylines of the games are significantly changed to revolve the MC’s wandering troupe, so your OC will always be living in their shadow no matter what, and making them a companion only amplifies this.
>>
>>55859671
I mean, what's the difference between the two? The inclusion of Ash/Liko/other anime chars?
Hell, the anime has some cool concepts that I want to utilize myself sooner or later, but I don't really get the core issue at hand here. Guess it was just easier for people to make/inspire OCs off of game stuff?
Either way I don't think disregarding the anime, if that even were to happen, would be a conscious choice.
>>
>>55859600
>ctrl+f slur
>0 results found
FFFFFFUG.
>>
>>55859683
You could always make it so that your OC cucks Ash. Wouldn't be hard to do, specially with how shitty the writing of the anime got after DP for both his failures and his successes.
There's no rule saying he shouldn't become the side character now that your OC is the main character.
>>
>>55859943
That’s funny, but also kind of Deviantartsy. Basically everyone’s character concepts aren’t really suitable for the kid-friendly anime environment except for maybe Koa and Bibi.
>>
>>55846881
How would your OC react to someone calling them gay?
>>
File: Ruka_at_the_end..png (262 KB, 678x767)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>55846881
I've put a lotta thought into this actually. Ruka's endgame is beating her rival, beating the league and then beating Red. Afterwards she decides she wants to see more of the world and basically goes on vacation to all the other regions. Mostly just to sightsee , catch a pokemon that catches her eye and maybe battle strangers. I like to think she never does another "league" again but she does participate in pokemon contests and does the island trial just for fun. Her end goal is just to make memories with her pokemon so she's only preoccupied with living life to the fullest.
>>
>>55860295
Complete and utter bewilderment. It's such a juvenile insult that it would completely knock the wind out of their sails.
>>
File: ivy v marshall.png (1.11 MB, 700x900)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>55846881
>>55849670
Ended up drawing a part of the same scene I had originally intended on drawing out. Kinda like how this one came out regardless
>>
>>55860295
David only has two answers.

>Bad
"Gay!"
"They call you..."

>"Good"
"Gay!"
"How could you? It was our secret!" *Fake tears*
>>
Is Axel-anon dead? Haven't seen him since that awful Thursday night raid.
>>
>>55861231
Nah, he died in the next thread after. Turns out Koanon's strep throat was contagious.
>>
>>55861283
Bummer dude. Rest in peace, bird guy.
>>
File: WORLDSTAR.png (1.1 MB, 688x884)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>55860791
had to. awesome work as always anon!
>>55858158
>the writing
oh anon, you can't bake, write, AND be a comedian all at once, you crack me up
>>
>>55861572
Kek
>>
File: PK-DIAGRAM.png (351 KB, 1110x850)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>55846881
>>
>>55860295
"And?" -some white haired gremlin
>>
>>55860295
Ruka would genuinely stop and wonder if she is. She just doesn't put that much thought into what/who she likes. But she's pretty touchy feely with everyone.
>>
File: dragalgekick.png (319 KB, 1024x734)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>55846881
Would it be plausible for Dragalge to be granted access to Low Sweep or use Breaking Swipe as a Dragon type Low Sweep?
>>
Thinking I want to align "trainer" Emily more with "prime" Emily by having her Infinity Energy slowly create somewhat non-human traits on her. Mutations basically. Like the already known bear trap chompers. Maybe add on some slightly inhuman arm definition and some elf-like ears and leave it at that for now.
>>
>>55862442
This is just getting ridiculous. First you give her shonenshit anime powers and now she’s becoming an elf. I give you until the end of the year before Emily abandons the Pokemon setting entirely and becomes her own thing. Which might actually turn out to be pretty cool, or at the very least, certainly a much better place for her.
>>
>>55862535
Nah, Pokemon will remain a central part of this version's of her's plot. I just like the idea of her own power sorta just making her slightly less human and leaning more towards something more than human.
>>
>>55862442
>>55862540
Imo it's a bit much. Emily's kind of already very over the top, main character syndrome. I feel like this would just push her too far over the line.
>>
>>55862559
Nah. Plus I also just find her with elf ears to be cuter. The ears don't indicate an increase in anything. It's a cosmetic choice more than anything. The course she takes throughout her plot would remain the same regardless of if she had elf ears or not.
>>
>>55862540
I get where you're coming from. It's really more like a gradual process of that time Ash got transformed into a Pikachu, so it has some (some) official context to support it. As always, the trick is how well it's written. If it were me, it would be less like Ash volunteering to get polymorphed or Peter Parker waking up as Spider-Man, and more Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis as she loses even further connection to being human--she can't even pretend to be a normal person now even if she wanted to.
>>
>>55862602
I mean, have you heard my rambles about her battletard tendencies and her struggling to really connect with normal people and how they think and feel about certain things? Though I guess I do downplay it a bit by likening it to Tohru from Dragon Maid trying to act less like a Dragon and more like a Human-- which in itself isn't a very heavy thematic cause I'm just not into angst.
>>
>>55862615
I have never watched or seen anything related to Dragon Maid aside from the titty monster, but I know to take your word for it.
It does always tickle me that the gremlin is broody but never angsty.
>>
>>55862647
Broody is just lesser angst imo. She's just grumpy. You should definitely watch Dragon Maid, Tohru is the best waifu of all waifus.
>>
>>55862442
If I'm being honest I don't find the gremlin or her writing to be compelling, so I don't really find her very interesting. It is pretty out there in terms of the Pokémon setting since afaik there isn't anything like elves but frankly I believe that people should do as they please within the rules. "Boulder" is an apt description for you, so honestly do your thing. If Furia and Tweny are able to do their own thing and go off the rails, I don't see why Emily's much-different-from-ordinary-canon can't do the same.
>>
>>55862691
The alternative was catgirl ears. Ignore the elf ears sticking out, AI is dum.
>>
>>55862615
>>55862657
The most memorable (in a bad way) nigga I ever saw who liked Tohru was some fifteen year old on Discord that was fucking obsessed with her, had his profile themed after her, would never stop talking about her, and was constantly posting fucking reaction gifs of her until one of the admins took away his image privileges and gave him a role that autoreacted his messages with every s*yj*ck emoji that our server had. Weirdly enough, the reason he eventually got banned was completely unrelated to Tohru. It was because he posted lewd pictures of himself in a skirt. Another Tohru fan I met was a loli hentai artist, who weirdly enough detested loli and only did it for the money. Dude was a coke and SH addict and had a multitude of mental illnesses, including also being a crossdresser, but this was a mid-20s guy with a fucking beard and he recently shaved his head and gauged his ears among other things. I have never met a single well adjusted Tohru fan. Why am I telling you this? Because I'm not at all surprised that you're a Tohru fan.
>>
File: 1680955178037047.jpg (25 KB, 548x512)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>55862880
>my waifu will forever be associated with freaks like these
Bruh.
>>
>>55862691
Boulder? Nah, he’s a goddamn mountain.
>>
File: wtf.png (121 KB, 477x455)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>55862918
I dunno if that's a good or bad thing.
>>
>>55862884
It’s a monster girl (or maybe a half-monster girl), what do you expect?
>>
>>55862927
I dunno, I guess I just never experienced the bad side of the monster girl enjoyer communities.
>>
File: download20220504151003.png (246 KB, 600x600)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>55846881
Alex's John Wick cosplay.
>>
>>55862880
Holy shit, and then people try to sell Discord to me.
This is why I don't use it.
>>
>>55863042
It's why I avoid social servers and only use private ones and DMs. You just gotta stay out of the fucking weirdo community servers. Steam ain't any fuckin' different honestly. Every messaging system has the issue. Discord's is just more known.
>>
>>55863057
True. But then you have tons of Discord screencaps that then are used to cancel people on Twitter.
And I don't use both. Like I said once long ago: why would I jump into the shark infested waters when I don't like sharks or being wet? This place is enough for me.
>>
>>55863071
I never ran into the issue, just be smart about who you talk to and HOW you talk to them.
>>
>>55863076
I shall consider it. For now, I want to flick Emily's ears, even if she slaps my shit cross country.
>>
File: tf.png (166 KB, 600x600)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>55863084
The things people will do regardless of danger to themselves baffles me sometimes.
>>
File: Elf ears are fun.png (2.97 MB, 3712x2998)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
>>55863098
Elf ears are fun to play with, just like patting a small kid's head, or playing with a cat girl/boy's ears and/or tail.
>>
>>55863149
Ah, one of those types.
>>
File: thenewscheme.png (5 KB, 492x121)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>55860362
Keep filling that room with trophies. But in the end, all that matters is the memories. You can't take it with you. Ruka knows. Genuine trainer material.
>>55860791
BEAT HIS ASS
>>55862442
>>55862710
Any further and you may have kids from the local Trainer schools throwing Pokeballs at her.
>>55863035
If anyone had any ideas to mess with Alex and his Pokemon before...

Dreaming of a sixth slot. I think even keeping it open indefinitely just to imagine what would go there is nice.
>>
>>55863262
>Any further and you may have kids from the local Trainer schools throwing Pokeballs at her.
Not wrong.
>>
Bump
>>
>>55863284
That sounds cute. Emily wants to throw down, but she sees the kids and go "ugh.... fine". I can imagine move the elf ears to be playful around them, as long as no one is watching.
>>
>>55863694
She's self aware enough to know that she's like a bear to an infant and wouldn't get physical with 5-7 year olds. But depending on the kid's attitudes, and if no one is looking she indeed might be a bit more playful about it.
>>
File: bad end koa.png (3.48 MB, 3300x2200)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
Sadly, it won't be bad end Koa, but I've got it thought out. Koa would deal with the fallout of Hemlock's meddling, but the return of Elio would mean he gets to be out of the spotlight sooner than expected as Elio sort of takes charge. Koa comes to not really enjoy the hero thing. He doesn't like people coming up to him and expecting to hear some grand advice, and Elio seems more suited for that anyway. Koa would continue his work as a now Kahuna-sanctioned Trial Captain and enjoy his remaining years in the position, but he'd take a vacation or two to other regions at some point.

As for Hemlock? That's a secret.
>>
>>55860098
>but also kind of Deviantartsy.
Perhaps the same could be said of all OCs.
>>
>>55863888
Nah, Deviantart is a very specific vibe. Cucking Ashe is deviantart-tier edge. Letting him so much as exist within one's head is laughable.
>>
>>55863918
>Nah, Deviantart is a very specific vibe.
Like Emily?
>>
>>55863927
Weak bait
>>
>>55863942
Okay neko elf ears.
>>
>>55863969
I said it was one or the other in which I decided on elf ears cause I just like them. AI simply was dumb and did both in the example.
>>
>>55846881
What would I be? Probably some Veteran trainer sitting his ass up there in the mountains of Victory Road. Doing nothing but waiting and fucking around with his 4 pokemon with 2 duplicates
>>
>>55864004
I wonder why the "Elder Ace" trainer doesn't exists.
I know Gen 3 had those Master trainers, but they look more like Martial Artists. Why there isn't a Veteran class? Ace exists, so a Veteran Ace would be understandable.
>>
>>55862710
>The alternative was catgirl ears
I would blame you, but you are lucky I actually like this video.
Plus, the chick looks like Emily, just taller.
>https://youtu.be/uyV8n6wnknM?si=0kIGAgonELHF4SKR
>>
File: bear-attack-bible.png (2.94 MB, 1800x1013)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>55863738
>>
>>55864316
Bruh.

>>55864293
Cringed desu
>>
>>55864328
Sorry, buddy, you woke up a Bible passage in me:

2 Kings 2:24
"Elisha turned around and looked at them, and he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of them."

(The children called Elisha bald.)
>>
>>55864316
>women would choose this over men
>>
File: bruh.jpg (34 KB, 512x315)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>55864339
>>
>>55864339
The original Pokemon Trainer.
>>
>>55864339

>"You are bald!"
>"God, kill them."
>Bear appears, fuck shit up

Are we sure this woman was a servant of God and not a witch or a demon?
>>
>>55864424
No, wait, I read the full story.
A man was free of his lord, and he was blessed. And he healed his hometown. And returning to the mountains, they yelled "bald!" at him, and he said "lord, deal with them (in this case, it was God).

Yeouch.
>>
Bump.
>>
Mating Bump!
>>
Ok intermission stupid OC question:
Your OC is lost in the woods, would you rather have them be lost with a man or with an Ursaluna?
>>
>>55864764
Excuse you?
>>
>>55864779
Alex would rather be stuck with the man out of fear that it might be the Bloodmoon version. I’m sure Dragapult can take it out, but it’s too big of a risk to end up like Bibi.
>>
>>55864838
>it’s too big of a risk to end up like Bibi
>Alex gets mauled by a bear
>wakes up in the hospital unfailingly friendly to everyone he meets
>>
>>55864844
Not to mention the significant degradation of his IQ and music taste. The scars on that waist of his won’t even be his biggest concern anymore.
>>
File: observations.jpg (74 KB, 960x719)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>55858067
Finally got the chance to sample my own recipe this morning. My genius surprises even myself sometimes. After marinating in the fridge, the graham crackers all fused into a single mass to hold it all in place. The tapestry of flavors is indescribable, glued together by the honey filtering through to the bottom of the plate, it's impossible to tell where one ingredient ends and another begins.
Refreshingly sweet, while the tart kiwi and yogurt keeps the flavor grounded and the granola provides a much needed and satisfying crunch. 10/10, it's the healthiest dessert you'll ever have.
>>55864970
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand competitive Pokemon. The strategy is extremely complex, and without a solid grasp of Type-matchups most of the team compositions will go over a typical Trainer's head. There's also Alex's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Se Jun Park, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these strats, to realize that they're not just brilliant- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Smogon tiers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the genius in Alex's existencial catchphrase "new poll" which itself is a cryptic reference to Showdown's epic new meta I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Alex's genius unfolds itself in Act 5. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Koffing tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Tesoro's eyes only- And even he has to demonstrate that he's within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
File: funny copypasted picture.png (1.09 MB, 2700x2700)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
I've watched A LOT of bakugan anime recently
>>
File: funny copypasted picture.png (445 KB, 1477x2700)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>55865346
and bonus
>>
>>55865256
Had to go to the restroom so people wouldn’t see me laughing my ass off. Neither of us would ever get a Koffing tattoo, though. I hate needles and Koffing certainly isn’t my favorite. Although when I was little for some reason I wanted to get the number 71 put on the left side of my ankle. Maybe as a reference to this I might have Alex do the same thing but with one of his Pokemon’s Pokédex numbers. Probably 230 for Kingdra because it’s the only number ending in 0 that I can think of off of the top of my head.

I would have replaced Se Jim Park with M, the vocalist of Mgla and Kriegsmaschine.
>>
Holy shit, janny, that was a new record. Nice work.
>>55865346
>>55865358
Looking cute, lovebirds!
>>55860362
Sorry, never got to reply yesterday, but man does she ever dress down pretty. The 90s fashion catalog called. And they miss you a lot.
>>55860791
The legendary duel. Certainly didn't expect to see that interview answer get expanded on.
>>55865452
I aim always to please.
>>
What's the Region count so far?
>>
>>55865915
As in?
>>
>>55865915
Off the top of my head? The regular cast includes:
Two Kantonians (Axel and Ruka)
Two Hoennians (David and Silas)
Two from Sinnoh (Ayume and Eiko)
Five Unovans (Emily, Alex, Phos, Hasumi, Ivy)
Two Kalosians (Azelie, Blaire the Hairstylist)
One Alolan (Koa)
Zero from Britbongar
Five from Paldea (Alto, Bibi, Franco, Miko, Tesoro)
Four from Veganon's original setting (Vega, Raphael, Ranni, and uhh, the one with the Dragon blood)
Pretty sure Tweny mentioned living in Pasio from the mobile game early on, and there are many other floaters and those whose homelands have gone unmentioned. Lurkers are welcome to chime in.
>>
>>55865915
As in OC's birth place? I haven't taken the count.
I thin 2 unovans, maybe 3. 2 from Alola, 2 or 3 from Kanto, a few in Paldea, and another couple in Hoenn. Also, there's the OC region, Furiah, I think.
Somebody correct me, I'm sure I'm wrong.
>>
>>55866044
>Pretty sure Tweny mentioned living in Pasio
Nah, he's from Sinnoh and living in Paldea
>>
File: nipples the echidna.png (475 KB, 600x811)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>55866064
Three from Sinnoh (Ayume, Tweny, and Eiko).
>>
>>55863035
Had the idea of turning Alex’s X-Tranciever in to some kind of spy gadget due to Rotom Phones making them obsolete. The first thing that came to mind was him having one of those triangle belts that the Macro Cosmos guys have and his X-Tranciever having a function where he can press black squares labeled 1 through 6 to release or return his Party members without him having to take off the Pokeballs from his belt. It also still has the flamethrower and tazer from that one thing with Silas a few months ago, as well as the capacity for encrypted communications so his phone is always clean, and his belt is specially made to prevent his Pokemon from returning or ejecting from their Pokeballs without his consent. But I’m not sure if this is too much.
>>55865915
Furia is the only OC region that exists, if that’s what you’re referring to.
>>
>>55866116
>I’m not sure if this is too much
Not at all. The Cross-tranciever is cool, make the most of it.
>Furia is the only OC region that exists
There was also that anon who was tinkering around with the region-generator in the OP links, but I don't think they ever gave a name for their region before accomplishing whatever they wanted.
>>
>>55866116
>Not sure if this is too much
Not at all, Master Wayne
jk, jk. Seeing Alex going from bullied Patrick Bateman to basically Keanu Reeves is fun. Plus, he could be like that spy in Jimmy Neutron, who was also an actor who played spies
>>
>>55866044
I find it interesting how, out of all of the prominent OCs that have been made, nobody’s made someone who’s actually abusive towards their Pokemon, at most you have people who only view Pokemon as tools and Alex is the only one who’s a protagonist. Everyone else buys into the “Pokemon are your friends” dynamic. I wonder why that is.

Also, I should clarify, Alex isn’t really a “good guy” because he’s “good” but rather out of circumstances (revenge) and also realizing that vigilantism is a great way for him to take out his violent impulses without facing repercussions. If it wasn’t for Team Plasma’s failures teaching him a lesson, maybe he would have ended out as another corporate megalomaniac.
>>55866164
Interlude 4 was originally Alex acting in a Not James Bond film with his dad’s Inteleon, and prominent canon character as the villain (don’t remember which). This was cut from the main storyline for being too SOL but I do want to write this out at some point.
>>
>>55866044
We also have one Galarva: Hemlock
>>
>>55866162
I also had the idea of his glasses being coated in a special substance that prevents hypnosis.
>>55866116
Also, speaking of the Silas thing, I also realized that HDC would probably have a surplus of Jellicent in addition to Dragalge when clearing out habitats for tankers to pass by unimpeded. Still don't know if Alex is going to catch Skrelp or get mailed one of Dragalge that looks particularly strong.
>>
>>55866044
The cast of tog, but it's a a high school drama series
>>
>>55866807
Don't give me any big ideas, I'm already planning on detoxing after EiF is concluded.
>>
>>55866879
If EiF is concluded. If.
>>
>>55866879
Get onto it my togga, chop chop!
>>
>>55866941
When, motherfucker. When.
>>
File: Kingdra.png (172 KB, 514x514)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>55865452
I was looking through Bulbapedia when something caught my eye.

How the fuck is this nigga 335 pounds? That's a tiny bit over SIX TIMES Seadra's weight. It's also the same height as Dragalge, but nearly double its weight.
>>
>>55866879
>>55866807
>>55866941
LOL people didn’t seem to pick up on my previous post but Koa would probably be that kid on the football team who can’t take a hint from girls and is probably into a super nerdy hobby in secret (or you can always give more ideas lol)

AU insanity is a hell of a drug
>>
>>55867259
>AU insanity is a hell of a drug
The exploration of "what if" is what planted footprints on the moon. These wild fantasies are a core part of the human experience, it's only natural to want to explore the infinite possibilities of the mind.
>>
File: oil.png (848 KB, 2603x2603)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
>>55846881
Alexander Heriot Fakemon
>>
>>55867272
>Bibi spreads a rumor that Tesoro is gay
>Ivy gets expelled for beating the shit out of a teacher
>Phos keeps getting sent home for breaking the dress code
>Axel is the Quiet Kid
>>
>>55867301
>Alto embarrasses himself at BOTB with his retard screeching
>Alex scares the shit out of the audience at BOTB by playing blackened death metal
>Franco and Hemlock run the business club, get expelled for embezzlement
>Silas selling cheat sheets
>David is a notorious womanizer
>Azelie has a bunch of simps
>>
>>55867301
>Franco is the head of the forensics team
>David, Tweny, and Koa are the sports celebrities
>Miko is that freshman who brought a DS to school
>Azelie, Ruka, and Blaire are the Stacey Squad
>Emily is also a part of the squad but only because the other girls can't take a hint and leave her alone
>Hasumi, Grym, and Nono are the creepy goth girls that skip class to loiter in the bathroom
>Circe is the math teacher that gets a little too friendly with the seniors after their 18th birthdays
>Vega is the foreign-exchange student
>The lurkers are the hallway fodder that fill in desk space, each unique but unwilling to stand out
It pretty much writes itself.
>>
File: 1348699342574.jpg (40 KB, 289x292)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>55867259
>AU insanity is a hell of a drug
Say it to me, when I have at least 5 AU Tweny's... And few AU Nonos and Charlies

>>55867301
I think Alex fits to be the quite kid
>>55867335
Dunno how Tweny is a sports guy and Nono is goth, but sicne its school melodrama, then I guess it can work?
>>
>>55867335
Also forgot to mention that Gene is that really talented art student who throws all the big parties at his parents' house. The guys like him because he's chill and his parents keep a well-stocked wine cellar. The girls like him because they watched Titanic one time.
>>55867365
Tweny wears a letterman's jacket and Iono is pastel-goth.
>>
>>55867335
Bold of you to assume that the lurkers are unique.
>>55867365
Alex is that one kid who’s a jerk but not enough of a jerk to be a complete social outcast (his body also helps him out) and never actually does anything really bad except for that one time that someone tries to beat him up for something he says and he ends up putting them in the hospital. In both canon and this high school thing he opens his trap way too often to be the quiet kid. Unless, that isn’t a typo and you actually meant to say “quite kid”. In which case, I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
>>
>>55867335
>Brendoom, the one janitor that's content with his life, chill or in high spirits and who's cool with everyone
>>
>>55867335
Thank you for including us lurkers.
>>
>>55867335
>Circe's actor throws a hissyfit and shittalks the director, so at the end of the season when her contract finishes she's written out of the show in a season finale where she gets fired from the school once a video of her getting double teamed gets leaked to the public
>>
>>55867491
>some of the students say Old Man Brendoom is former special forces
>but that couldn't be right, he and his Breloom always seem so happy
>>
>>55867332
>>55867509
haha that's great lurkeranon, now buy a cheat sheet or let's see your lunch money
https://voca.ro/1aSLIRS08Rly
>>
>>55867546
>veteran in the edgyverse wars
>him, his breloom and cleffa fought fiercely against the thanatos threat
>nowadays tends to flowers, mops the halls while listening to 50cent and fingerguns every passing brat
>>
File: Dissapointment.png (254 KB, 600x600)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>55867553
>"You confused me... with a filthy fucking lurker?"
>https://voca.ro/18W7JTXTNPyQ
>Yes, I am taking this as a blatant excuse to repost his voiceline. It's been a while.
>>
>>55867631
Thanatos isn't even that strong. Literally just bring in a 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Hp Dracovish and press Fishious Rend twice. It's a 2KO even with the boost from Impish Nature and Solid Rock.
>>
>>55867637
Meant for your post as a reference to the comment.
Great reaction from Alex if he felt he was treated like the background character tho lel
>>
>>55863866
it's a very fitting conclusion for koa but now i'm just curious about hemlock
>>55864844
ursaluna is cracked for those "i can fix him" any % speedruns, damn
>>55865346
>>55865358
stylish
>>55867301
>>55867332
>alto
checks out
>bibi and tes
the roles would be swapped
>>
File: rouka and emily.png (79 KB, 771x541)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>55867335
Emily would only end up part of a "Stacey Squad" cause of her sister Mari akin to how pic related would only largely happen cause of Mari, and her doing things only for Mari's sake.
>>
>>55867710
But it's not a rumor if it's true, right?
>>
>>55867727
sure, but she does like guys too. regardless of the nature of the rumor tesoro's the one with bitchy mean girl tendencies between the two so that kind of stuff would be left to him
>>
>>55867666
Don't say that too loud, else Thanny might get another new form specifically built to completely fuck over Vish
>>
>>55867332
Part of me wants to believe that he would enter the competition to win and play something that still shows up Alto while also being somewhat palatable to the audience and the other part wants to believe that he'd just enter to show off how fucking fast and loud he can play. I wonder if he would bother to get fully dressed with his suit every day or just go to school in his Damien outfit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUz-43-f84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VjFEBOmmHQ
>>
File: images (3) (2).jpg (25 KB, 472x471)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>55862442
Pokdmon?
>>
>>55867879
Yes, she still uses Pokemon. Go away.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>55866044
Johtobros...
Damn, guess the majority of people here are early twenties unovaborts.
>>
>>55868460
I'm 29 and I picked Unova, ligma balls shartie.
>>
>>55868460
There was a Johto OC introduced in a thread months ago. Just passing through, it seems.
>>
Non burger reporting. Wow, this place has been lively.

>>55864779
Depends. David saved up money by serving in Hoenn's army, so his mind goes tactical
>How big is this bear?
>Where am I?
>How's the terrain?
>Can I avoid contact?
>What about the man? Is he armed?
>Is he resourceful or just a wacko with a hatchet?
>How about me? How much camo can I use?
>What about weapons? Bait? Fake signals?
He would ruin the fun at the end because he would reply "I would just jump" A reference to Ash jumping 30 stores to reach Team Rocket.

>>55865346
Now this is-
>>55865358
>Old thread flashback
I'll just comment that I appreciate your art, as is good to see it.

>>55866044
Maybe I should make a Johto OC so we could have a "full" region on the works. I've been watching old 90s anime and old japanese cuisine. I heard Shiroyama too (many times to admit)

>>55866116
Alex going from bully victim to morally questionable Batman sounds fun. Use the gadgets!

>>55867332
>>55867335
>David is a womanizing jock
Ha! The jock idea is good, but I was thinking he was more like Johnny Bravo in love. He may get us throphies, but his "game" surely sucks. A few examples of flirts he would use unironically:

>"Hey, is your father a baker? Because he left a sweet cupcake around."
>"Is the candy shop having a sale? Because I'm seeing a nice bom bom here."
>"Are you an evil team's grunt? Cause you stole my heart, baby."

His face is always red, but not for the right reasons. He would also "annoy" Emily to get her to smile.
He would probably ruin it the moment he does it, saying something like "Got you! Now to date your sister." He would cross all the walls from one side of the school to the other.
>>
>>55868687
>He may get us throphies, but his "game" surely sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1qBhCKAhKk
>>
goodnight doodle, i'd ask other artists to draw in other series' artsyles but we're really late into the thread as is. sweet dreams tog
>>55868687
>Johnny Bravo
god i love david
>>
I should probably work on my fic now, feeling a bit motivated and got gaming out of my system.
>>
>>55868687
>womanizer
Emily would immediately greatly dislike him.
>He would also "annoy" Emily to get her to smile.
Her disdain for womanizers paired with the fact that it's just impossible-tier hard to get her to smile about something would make it where you'd sooner find the secret to godhood than to get her to crack a smile at all.
>dating her sister
Aaaaaaand now he's just dead. She's super defensive of BOTH her sisters. And a womanizer trying to date either one? You calculated the risk VERY poorly.
>>
File: mornin ralph.png (187 KB, 350x263)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
Gaiden Episode's all wrapped up, technically fulfilling my promise of having the Gaiden chapter done on Friday in letter if not in spirit. I'm doing the post scriptum work for the bonus story and should have it all ready to ship out as a complete backage tomorrow.
>>55868846
Sounds good. I'll punch out and you can punch in. G'night, bud.
>>55868864
He'll be alright by the start of the next episode, having learned nothing.
>>
>>55868864
David is the embodiment of "I knew the risk I took was calculated. But man, I suck at math..."
>>
>>55868674
There was? Who was it?
>>
>>55868874
See you in the morning goonie.
>he'll be alright by the next episode and have learned nothing
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

>>55868877
Sure sounds that way, but I'd expect no less from a character being likened to Johnny Bravo.
>>
Ah right, this lingering feeling of lacking good prose and that I am just robotically listing shit off. My easily forgotten fatal flaw of solo writing.
>>
Bump
>>
>>55868896
>I'd expect no less from a character being likened to Johnny Bravo

>"Hello? Officer Jenny? There's a very handsome man inside my house!"
>"Hold on... cancel that, is just me."
>>
File: Spoiler Image (119 KB, 1024x1024)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>55869269
Also, spoilering this one because I liked it, but even I was like "oh damn, that's too cocky!"
>>
Bump
>>
Bumperoni.
>>
>>55869723
Alright, alright, I'm up! Sheesh, what's a guy gotta do to sleep in around here...
>>
>>55869730
You could choose to remain asleep if you wanted to. Just keeping the thread up.
>>
>>55868765
what the fuck is that thing behind alto
>>
File: loudred.jpg (62 KB, 478x506)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>55869034
You're probably overthinking it. And even if, by some rare chance you aren't letting your shyness speak for you, you aren't overthinking it, why worry about it? You're stepping out of your comfort zone to do something you normally wouldn't do, you should focus on learning from the experience, not chasing perfection.
>>55870005
>>
>>55870022
Because stepping out of your comfort zone still doesn’t mean that your writing won’t be cringe
>>
File: eugh.png (658 KB, 2048x1536)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>55870022
Not chasing perfection, just my bare minimum is higher than outright MUD.
>>
>>55870094
Stay gone, shit stirrer.
>>
>>55870112
I didn’t even mean it THAT way. Quality is a legitimate concern for first time writers and it’s a serious possibility that you end up making something that you’re embarrassed by later.
>>
>>55870123
I wouldn't be embarrassed by it. My issue would be just plain disappointment. A matter of just low quality rather than being outright cringe-inducing. Since both things are not the SAME thing to me.
>>
>>55870145
If nothing else, be proud you created something rather than idling and never taking the chance. First time might not be as good as you want. But your brain will rise and learn to make that second chance even better.
>>
>>55870145
My advice would be to finish what you started, and during editing, if you think it’s not worth posting, then you scrap it.
>>55870178
This isn’t always the case though. Some people are much slower learners like others and in a few cases like Chris Chan (extreme example) they don’t really learn. I doubt this is the case for anyone here but the odds are never zero and it’s entirely possible that someone has already hit their skill ceiling.
>>
File: sheet.png (2.94 MB, 2248x1917)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>55846881
It's been a while since the last update. I decided to switch out Yvetal for Eternatus.
>>
File: sheets.png (2.92 MB, 2248x1917)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
>>55870651
He also has a Volcarona now.
>>
>>55870658
He also has a Volcarona now.
>>
File: hhh.gif (583 KB, 530x445)
583 KB
583 KB GIF
>>55870658
>he has a Volcarona now
>he also has a Golisopod AND a Magnezone too
Stealing my flooooooow.
>>
File: GolisopodPatch_sm.png (222 KB, 854x900)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>55870658
>>55870706
can our golisopods have a playdate at emily's house
>>
>>55846881
Do NOT check the Catalog right now.
>>
>>55870715
>at Emily's house
Technically she's a vagabond at this point and is almost never at home. What would a Golisopod playdate even be like?

Someone should probably bake a new thread, we've hit bump limit and I am about to head to bed.
>>
>>55870751
I'll bake it in a moment, I just want that THING to get jannied first in case it's the first shot of a raid.
>>
File: 1709048843462.png (323 KB, 614x586)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>55846881
>>55870428
>>55870345
>>
>>55870883
heh
>>
>>55846881
>>55870913
Be cautious about bumping because we might be in the middle of a raid from some Glaceonfag.
>>
emergency page 10 bump
>>
We need to bake
>>
>>55872575
>>55872567

>>55870917
>>55870917
>>55870917
It's already here.
>>
>>55872578
Thank you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.