[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xuqfdfr6rktc1.jpg (58 KB, 1048x582)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
its a pokemon themed dungeon crawler filled with gacha-brained mechanics

play using:
https://github.com/Admiral-Billy/Pokerogue-App
^ fake offline client. you can eventually export your save to other custom servers. you will reduce server stress by having the assets downloaded. make sure to actually run the .bat so the assets aren't streamed

off: https://github.com/pagefaultgames

>there are such things as stupid questions
check the wiki so you dont ask a stupid question: https://wiki.pokerogue.net/start

>conversation starter
I really don't want endless updates. the planned changes for endless sound like a whole new game mode that is worse for catching shinies, ha, and ledendaries
>>
Needing to bring shinies to not have gimped drop rates is so shit
>>
>>55794558
the entire economy is shit. the money scales horribly. there needs to be alternating pokemarts every 20 and department stores every 40
>>
File: monochrome.png (44 KB, 1115x618)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
I should've picked someone else for the fusion, right?
>>
the funny gen 1 fly/dig glitch is in this apparently
spent 10 turns looking at a damn bird trying to fly but it kept getting paralyzed while invulnerable
>>
What does Rapid Spin currently do, since it's only partially implemented? Raise speed? Clear hazards?
>>
>its a pokemon themed dungeon crawler
I've seen videos of it and it's just battle after battle without any dungeon crawling.
>you will reduce server stress by having the assets downloaded. make sure to actually run the .bat so the assets aren't streamed
Not the player's responsibility that your server is shit. Also, not downloading your spyware unless i can play offline.
>check the wiki so you dont ask a stupid question:
This ain't a shitcord server and you ain't no mod
>I really don't want endless updates
lazy mod is lazy

Could this shilling be more blatant, this board is unsalvageable
>>
>>55794687
Damage and raise speed
>>
>>55794688
>I've seen videos of it
opinion disregarded
>>
File: Capture.png (73 KB, 1363x642)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Who do I ditch for Naclstack? The Pickup Meowth?
>>
>>55794688
> I've seen videos of it
It's a free web-based game. What the fuck is wrong with your generation? Is this what happens to kids when flashgames are dead when they're growing up?
>>
>>55794770
Cufant/Whimsicott have Pokerus btw
>>
>>55794638
happened to me with a sleeping whale thing on yesterdays daily in a gym battle when ddsparse used yawn and whale used dive
>>
>>55794688
sam does not post here
his balls arent big enough
the discord doesnt know about us
>>
>>55794770
people seem to like meowth but this pokemon falls off fast around level 20
>>
If anyone was wondering, this is what Nature Power turns into in the final biome. And no, not at Eternatus yet. I'll let ya know if it wrecks. Ivy's team is really tough this run so I'm trying to get there but we'll see. Fug is spamming Ancient Power and Dragon Ascent constantly so it's hard to switch in, and she's got Garchomp, Earth Eater Orthworm, Volcarona, Unfezant who keeps proccing Super Luck, and a Tera Water Primarina that spams Moonblast.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (85 KB, 1274x949)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>It's rape time
>>
Ivy sexo.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (92 KB, 1280x953)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>55794872
He's a literal beast when buffed up with all that shit this game has
>>
>>55794860
Yeah, it was basically a wash. One beam from Aurorus did about half a bar of damage. I did have the multi-hit lens so I was able to knock off a single bar, but because I needed to recharge every time I used it it wasn't as effective as just using an ice attack. Oh well, it was neat to find out
>>
>>55795025
I actually found the opposite. I've never noticed his signature move carrying over damage from one wild battle to the next, and the fact that trainer battles reset everything made it kind of moot because the one I had was barely surviving two hits from anything. I also had a rival who kept spamming flying moves and fairy moves, so there was never a safe opportunity to switch him in.
>>
>>55795033
Maybe I'm not that far in the game, he and Delphoix have been carrying me my whole 2nd game so far (Already got 3 egg tickets too)
>>
>Use spikes once
>works for world stage
holy shit
>>
>Ivy shows up with a boss mon and a shiny Rayquaza
The fuck's up with her?
>>
File: untitled.jpg (92 KB, 1280x721)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>stops you from being poor
>>
>>55795079
inflation makes it bad
>>
One thing I do quite like about this game is it makes me use and like mons I'd never given much thought before. For instance I've been getting a lot of use out of Swanna.
>>
>>55795079
>spend it all on revives cause I tried catching a single pokemon with great balls
ebin
>>
>>55795135
I was about to do that but then I killed Latias :(
>>
>>55795130
Same, Dudunsparce is great here
>>
File: 1706130215973881.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Friendly notice that shiny luck JUST got changed. https://wiki.pokerogue.net/gameplay:mechanics
Hope you have a nice stockpile of Rare/Epic Variants to get the most of your item RNG abuse, endlessbros!
>>
god today's challenge was fucking ass
weak starters even with sandshrew, glaring fighting weakness that has you against whitney opening with a fighting move that could sweep you. luckily I was smart enough to catch a poison type to cover that afterwards, unfortunately I did not catch the steelix so the magnezones were a major issue and the gym destroyed me. so I go again and grab the steelix and the gym is a breeze, but what do you, there's more fucking fighting types ahead. hope you rolled healing items for your poison type.
at least regigigas rolled over with toxic.

fuck
>>
>>55794625
Just to report back
Incredibly tanky, Strength Sap is busted as fuck with Baneful Bunker as well
Don't regret anything, it ended up like a Jellicent
>>
>>55795208
Jellicent but better*
>>
>linoone covets my focus band
>out of balls
>hangs on 6 turns in a row
almost wiping to that thieving ass and losing a band has gotta be some kinda karma hitting me for my stupidity
>>
>>55795189
>Hard
It was piss easy of a daily. Dodrio and Dachsbun sweeps the whole thing.
>>
>>55795228
>catch dachsbun
>literally 0 ivs
and yeah I'm sure you personally felt like catching dodrio on your first attempt
>>
File: Spoiler Image (30 KB, 996x567)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
She's getting mind broken and I'm scared.
I also can't fucking beat this battle I'm not enough of a pokeautist for it
>>
>>55795236
she'll always have a rayquaza at 145 so you gotta plan around that in the previous 144 rounds
>>
>>55795230
Doduo is in the first 10 waves.
>>
>>55795174
>let's make the worst mechanic in the game even worse for literally no reason
wow. like, i can still cap out on luck because i'm autistic enough to have a couple cheap rogue shinies, but fuckin' hell it was bad enough already.
>>
>>55795230
>not wanting to catch a shiny
>>
>>55795246
and it's still a shitmon
did you also drag raticate along
>>
File: 1636517539614.jpg (51 KB, 735x642)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>55795241
Yeah I can see that now, I failed to kill it just as it went to 1/3 of its HP... I was so close...
>>
How long until the first few levels aren't miserable? Do IV's just get replaced as you catch better pokemon?
>>
File: untitled.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>55795241
>>55795236
My turn to beat Rayquaza...
>>
>>55795252
No I dragged linoone along till I replaced him and Sandslash with steelix and medicham.
>>
>>55795265
the first levels stop being miserable when you catch a mon that can just carry them easily. non-evolvers like tauros-paldea or flamigo, for example.
>>
>>55795266
>Was about to beat Rayquaza with my based Dudunsparce
>She keeps changing pokemon
FUCKING WHORE
I won anyways, but fuck that bitch
>>
File: untitled.jpg (95 KB, 1281x719)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>55795276
By best bro had to take care of the dumb bitch, get fucked
>>
File: 1711285373809726.png (84 KB, 1683x946)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
got this bad boy from an egg
>>
File: 1689564518049209.png (287 KB, 2355x1324)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
it's getting a lot slower now, battles last 2-3 turns.
on the way up to 5000 i learned that e-max can't flinch, so to make sure i could get through it i rolled for a poison-resistant tera to force him to eternabeam. worked like a charm.
>>
>>55795285
>accelerock Rampardos
Jesus Fucking Christ
>>
>Starter
>Regional bird
>Random single stager
>Random dragon
>Fug
>Random fillermon
Is this how the rival teams work?
>>
>>55795290
jesus christ
>>
>>55795290
Pheramosa+Toxapex...?
>>
>>55795302
pheromosa+ice rider calyrex.
>>
what's the point of fusing mons
since it averages stats, you're going to end up with a mon weaker than the better one, right? is the typing/movepool really that useful?
>>
>>55795296
the team is meant to counter you early game team and it pretty much decides there
i've seen it with some absolutely retarded shit by battle 2 solely because of obscure typings in my starters
>>
>>55795290
Yeah, G-Maxes (and by extension E-Max) recently gained immunity to weight based moves, encore, disable, and flinch.
>>
>>55795306
in a lot of cases it does end up making a worse mon, so you can't just do it willy-nilly. the point is usually to transfer a godly move/ability onto something that can make better use of it (like moving huge/pure power onto something stronger and faster since huge power mons are generally shit statwise) or to build a very specific counter (like a steel fused with daschbun so that eternatus literally can't damage it)
>>
>>55795315
i've had her roll starters weak to mine on battle 1 so i'm pretty sure she's just picking at random as long it's a starter and a regional bird
>>
>>55795306
It usually does depend, in classic it boils down entirely to if you think the new type combo, inherited ability and moveset options will be worth it (which they can be with the right Pokemon, especially starters carrying busted egg moves).
In endless, it doesn't matter nearly as much since you'll be doped up on boosting items galore anyway, so the only real thing you fuse for is to get Unnerve on a Pokemon who normally doesn't have it or, as of recent, to stack shinies together to make room for even more shinies so your item RNG is even luckier.
>>
>>55795290
What the fuck is this? Holy shit?
I can't even get past 145, and it already takes so long to get there. I don't think I'd ever make it that far
>>
>Having 2 shinies be fused together still counts them as their original shinies for the sake of Luck Points.
so I need to fuse shinies with shinies to make room for non shinies that dont suck
>>
>>55795360
Pretty much. You also now basically HAVE to run rare/rogue shinies since they give more luck than regulars, so fusion is even more important for making room in case said higher tier shinies are shitmons.
>>
>>55795360
what does this mean exactly? does fusing a base shiny with a base shiny result in 1 point or 2?
also, why the fuck would they do this? why make all the fun shit even harder to get?
>>
>>55794828
partially untrue, some people who decide on egg move changes check here from time to time to gauge feedback on the changes
>>
>>55795369
>making room in case said higher tier shinies are shitmons.
dupe common shiny krickitot haver here. I wish the second shiny egg was guaranteed to be a tier higher
>>
>>55795290
whats bro gonna do with all those leppa berries
>>
>>55795359
Git gud
>>
>>55795359
the game ends at 200, i'm playing endless mode where it goes forever. up to 4000 it's actually just a braindead one-shot fest, you scale way faster than the enemies at first.
>>
>>55795396
gonna make a stew.
>>
File: 1421520494964.png (450 KB, 640x480)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>run into a shiny
>it's lechonk
>finally get a legendary egg
>it's lugia
better than not having any shinies and scraping by with technician meowth, i guess
lugia's BST should at least carry me through classic until i get better offensive stuff
>>
>>55795427
Calm mind+stored power Lugia is how I beat classic
But realizing in Endless Lugia sucks because of all the stat resetting lol
>>
>150 floors into endless with 5 shinies and no xp all yet
please I want to stop using clefairy
>>
>>55795290
whats the heart item at the right of the top row?
>>
>>55795432
At that point I'd just start over outright knowing my team won't be enough to get past the 250 hurdle, what the fuck?
>>
>>55795443
healing charm, increases healing from moves and abilities by 10% for the whole party.
>>
File: wew.png (113 KB, 1656x927)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>55795444
>>55795432
I finally got one
awesome choice to give up for it tho
lol
>>
>pick up a mega bracelet
>catch a pinsir about 10 floors later
>it takes 90+ floors to find pinsirite
>>
I fucking hate the retarded electric fat frog but goddamn does his ability never disappoint
>>
>>55795381
tested it myself and it looks like it's the latter. a fusion of two one-point shinies is worth two points.
classicfags can't stop losing.
>>
File: 1712396418370536.jpg (391 KB, 1357x1890)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
I think a stackable quick claw item with a base 5% activation rate should be added to the game and enemies in endless mode should have stacks of them.
>>
What do you guys consider to be Ivy's "canon" starter/team, if she had one? I feel like Meowscarada suits her.
>>
>>55795515
>extremespeeds your path
nothing personnel... kid...
>>
>>55795481
best way to farm shinies is now farming shiny charms... with shinies
>>
if you use a mint does it unlock that nature for future runs?
>>
99% of my issue with this game is using the original xp mechanic with items to bandaid it instead of just having the new fucking xp mechanics
Doing ANYTHING in the early game besides steamrolling with one OP dual stab mon is suicide.
>>
>completely free game riddled with horrendous gacha shit
fucking why
>>
>>55795562
No because fuck you
>>
File: 1695305150186166.png (102 KB, 1802x439)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
money and prices are both capped out here, kek. potions and full restores for the same price!
>>
>>55795562
I facking wish
@sam this man has ideas
>>
>>55795563
yeah, emerald rogue did it way better.
>>
console added
>>
this is a game that would benefit from more move slots
4 move slot syndrome is bad with good egg moves
>>
>Next 10 battles have a higher chance to be doubles
Now why the hell would I want that?
>>
>>55795667
if you're playing any of the regular modes, increased exp yields and more chances to steal items (if they have any).
if you're playing the daily, doubles increase your total score, so lures are encouraged to be picked up.
>>
>>55795677
2x spawns too so if you are chasing a lendary or boss it can be faster with good spread moves and a good 2nd slot mon like miraidon, peliper, or torkoal to set weather for your carry
>>
>>55795387
The fucked up thing is I think eggs couldn't even generate variants up until quite literally just now, considering a commit recently got pushed to "fix egg shiny variant generation".
>>
>>55795574
They cap at (2^53)-1? That's weird, what do they use the rest of the bits for?
... is what I thought, but likely it's just an arbitrary limit rather than a limit due to a 64-bit data type.

I'm not experienced with JavaScript/TypeScript, but it seems like JS/TS do not natively have an "integer" type, which is what they use to define the type of the 'money' variable in src/system/game-data.ts#L95
Instead JS/TS apparently use BigInts, so theoretically values should be able to increase infinitely.
In src/utils.ts#L34 they have a clampInt() function which is called with a 'max' value, but I haven't yet found where in the code they call it, so there's no indication of why they settled on this cap.
>>
>>55795709
I hatched a red scraggy
>>
File: 1599263903077.png (14 KB, 320x288)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>find my first HA mon
>varoom
>>
>>55795709
>no comp tickets
what greedy gatcha shit
>>
>>55794532
I really wish they implemented a future like other rogue games where you can choose items to enter a run with as well. it is such absolute bullshit that I have to wait for a rare spawn of one of the bracelet items and then wait again for another rare spawn of the specific item I need on the Pokémon I have. I have gone entire runs now where I have not been able to get the mega stone or max mushroom and that is the only reason I am carrying those fucking Pokémon with me. what the hell is up with that? I feel like once you find it, you should be able to hold on to it for a future run. just implement some sort of item mechanic where we have so many points and items are worth so many points. I don't know. seems to make fucking sense to me! I don't know why they didn't think of it
>>
File: 1696347021048893.gif (3.03 MB, 359x202)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>Drifblim used self-destruct!
>>
>>55795667
make it rain hits both enemies and drops coins per enemy it hits so it doubles your money
and since you're spamming a move that hits both enemies to begin with already the battles aren't any longer
>>
>>55795741
we are getting an achievement point shop you can spend on starting items for all modes
>>
>>55795761
hope you guys have been getting the secret achievements in all your daily runs
>>
has anyone made a .zip with an ready to go offline mode package yet? Iam to much of a brainlet to set things up
>>
>>55795763
what
>>
File: Pumpkin.jpg (217 KB, 1085x1080)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>Access to Leech seed
>Pickup
>Unique gimmicky support move

Friendship ended with Zigzagoon, Gourgeist is my best friend
>>
quick question but can you catch bosses
>>
>>55795770
with edited better rewards, less gacha, and other qol of course
>>
>>55795875
>my maxed zigzagooner has a cost of 0.5 and pickpocket
I would fugg the pumpkin tho
>>
>>55795960
wait to make a custom server until after the main branch has multiplayer and less (n) and more game modes
all that stuff is coming
>>
>>55795953
yes, you get extra shit for it too
>>
File: 1702893828559374.jpg (71 KB, 480x660)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
finally beat it with mega terafire blaziken, probopass, meowscarada, hariyama, greninja, and noivern. no stall, no salt cure, no toxic, no pillows just raw dicked it with bounce and good rng
>>
I feel like the percentage of things happening in this game has been tweaked. So many Pokémon are surviving with around 1 HP, status effects and secondary seem to proc a lot more, shit that shouldn't hit or shouldn't miss seems to do it more often.. maybe it's just because I'm playing more battles so the odds of those things happening increase, but it feels so fucking unfair when you miss four play roughs in a row or you get full paralyzed multiple turns back to back costing you the entire game
>>
FUCKING GRASS TYPE TRAINER FUCKING CUNT AT FIGHT 150 GODDAMIT
>>
>>55796076
you need to win 200 battles, the AI only has to win one. it's the same deal as the battle tower, where for years and years people were convinced it cheats, when in reality it's just that if you roll the dice enough times, no matter how loaded they are, they'll end up fucking you over.
>>
>>55794638
>>55794821
you can use balls on things that are in the middle of a dive/fly/dig/any other intangible stage moves I might be forgetting apparently
just tried it on a cramorant mid-dive last run and it werked
>>
>>55795290
>Lv. 232587
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
What should I change (endless)
Can't get rid of the shinies because muh drop rates but can I have more than one Gmax Pokemon?
>>
>>55796121
How do you evolve them into their g-max form?
>>
>>55796121
are you intending to go as far as possible or just to go for a while and pick up some shinies and legendaries and shit?
>>
File: 1674926796597.png (889 KB, 903x681)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>I can't even make it past 20 anymore
Skill impotency is real
>>
>>55795978
fun fact!
the droppings of poop collected from pokemon and used for gene therapy of passive and cost reductions are actually candy and you can eat them!
>>
>>55796121
you can fuse 2 shit shinies together without losing luck now
>>
>>55796128
As far as possible but I don't know how the game breaks down at highest floors lol
>>
I just realized that after 10 fights your pokemons heal for free... I should choose better and not heal everyone before boss...
>>
File: 1575956482941.jpg (32 KB, 554x554)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>55795875
>Get poisoned by Eternatus
>Leech seed healing outdoes Poison damage

My boy may be living from Memory Shroom to Memory Shroom but will change when I get Sappy Seed as an egg move. Eventually.
>>
File: untitled.png (2 KB, 213x147)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>this game
>>
File: Spoiler Image (46 KB, 1731x971)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Omgods don't look
>>
so i have no fucking clue how the new shiny luck system works, actually. i thought i did, but i really just don't.
i had SS-tier luck (12 points) with a rogue shiny, four shiny+shiny fusions, and one spare shiny, which is 12 points. everything checks out.
so i catch a blue shiny and replace my single solo shiny. this should boost me to SS+ (13), but it actually brings me DOWN to S+ (11). and now i'm really confused, right? so i take apart one of my shiny fusions and fuse the blue shiny on top of it to create a 3-point mon, knowing that this is a -1 until i catch another shiny to fill the slot. with the -1 i expect it to be S (10) but it turns out i'm now at A++ (9) for some reason??
is this shitcode or am i just retarded?
>>
>>55796166
Just use a carry. Technician mewoth carries you to at least fl60 and it's very easy to catch one with good IVs considering it's really common.
>>
>>55796224
except then you have to remember wild bosses vs gym bosses at each 10 floor
dont forget the pokeball is a good way to beat the last bar of health on a boss if kissing it is too hard
>>
>>55796248
>is this shitcode
probably this
@sam
>>
Oh, too bad it's still a shit Pokemon
>>
>>55796294
yeah now that i think about it, it seems like the game just isn't increasing the value when it should.
>>
File: untitled.png (51 KB, 1280x717)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
I'm gonna fuck you up in my next live, Ivy you cunt
>>
>>55796311
spore hard carries smeargle, i'm sure it can do wonders for your deer robot
>>
Did they make it easier to find legendary Pokemon randomly on runs? On my current Classic run I've found Meloetta and Eternal Flower Floette, and yesterday I had a run with both Keldeo and Groudon
>>
>Recieve 1,488 pokemon coins
heh
>>
Daily Reminder that Spikes type attacks affects to every single pokemon on the round, so use it at the start of a round of 10 battles if possible, guys.
>>
File: image-23.png (9 KB, 1481x298)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Bros...
>>
>>55796438
Did this dude make all the sprites? They look surprisingly good, Eternatus even has the shitty Gen V animation lmao
>>
File: 1389335862021.gif (1.6 MB, 512x368)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>ripping through endless with chi-yu
>only noticed after 50 floors that its ability isn't even implemented yet
>>
Whoa, Magikarp's rare egg move is fucking DRAGON ASCENT. That sounds hilariously strong.
>>
>>55795747
>ctrl+F5
>Switch to my fire ghost crocodile
>>
Unnerve is disgusting, the only challenge in Endless is Eternatus and that ability alone + protect completely trivializes it, specially since Eternabeam is currently bugged and forces Eternatus to recharge even if it hit a Protect
>>
Is Sizzlipede in any specific biome or just an egg mon.
>>
File: 0063Abra.png (171 KB, 541x541)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>Only find it in Double Battles
>Teleports away before I can K.O. its partner
How the hell do you catch it?
>>
>>55796571
catch it as a kadabra or alakazam.
>>
>>55796571
use a better psychic type
>>
>>55796571
I got one in single fight at the start of my recent game
It teleported tho :/
>>
>>55796534
https://wiki.pokerogue.net/sizzlipede?do=search&q=sizzlipede
>>
Miraidon into garde or vice versa?
>>
>>55796311
>spore
>speed 1
Lol
>>
>>55796115
Wasting his life away
>>
>>55796571
Literally use Pokemon that don't allow retreating, it was a common mechanic in ruby/sapphire/gen3
>>
>>55796465
Brother are you me? Except I got the clear before I noticed and the shame of using a legendary evaporated
>>
>>55796739
>not fusing mawhile into golurknfor huge power
>>
File: big thinks.png (69 KB, 1725x972)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
When you fuse what moveset gets preserved? I want to fuse these shitass shinies but I want to keep the Weasel's moves since he has jet punch as egg move.
>>
>>55796803
>just realized if you have megafug with unnerve passive you can pass huge power for 142.5 base attack huge power
MASSIVE outrage spam
>>
>>55796829
It combines the movesets
>>
>>55796830
endless doesnt reset often enough to make the confusion not happen
>>
>>55796829
all the moves from the first selected mon are preserved, and you're given the option to learn each of the second mon's moves in order.
>>
>>55796840
don't you have lum berries or whatever? or does it not work for some reason?
>>
>>55796840
status literally does nothing in endless, pickup mons and grip claw give an endless stream of lum berries and the berry pouch means it's flat-out impossible to ever run dry.
>>
>>55796840
Just switch out lmao. You also don't need to click outrage every turn
>>
>water based daily again
fuck off Juan
>>
Some of the egg moves in this game are hilarious dev was totally cooking with this shit
>Drampa clanging scales
>Flamigo Thunderous kick
>>
>boltund with the electric sucker punch
>its special and unaffected by strongjaw
>>
File: untitled.png (52 KB, 1280x721)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>The Rayquaza fears the Dudursparce
>>
>Encounter and catch a Latias
>Loop back to the same biome later
>Encounter a Latios
What are the odds.
>>
Another double shiny weekend.
>>
>>55796919
that means hoard your egg tickets
>>
When fusing are items combined or lost from the second mon?
>>
File: no I'm not doing this.png (91 KB, 1722x962)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
I reject your boss battle stay mad
>>
>>55796945
How did you poison him?
>>
>>55796969
Turn him into water type with Soak
>>
>>55796919
>gachashit
>fomo
>>
>Get to the elite 4
>Wild pokemons still appearing
hmm ok?
>>
>>55797027
Every other stage anon
>>
buizel's tpunch is now supercell slam
>>
File: untitled.png (94 KB, 1280x717)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
Jesus christ I fucking love my Dudursparce
>>
>flying press is now implemented
>https://wiki.pokerogue.net/changelog:current
machop buffs are kino
>>
would it be cool to fight other players in this game or ass?
>>
>>55797091
Ass.
I want to fight alongside a friend
>>
>>55797084
>Endless shop prices are capped
WE'RE SO BACK
>>
>>55797103
I have to reinstall the game again from the github or how does it updates?
>>
>>55797091
horrid
>>55797101
also horrid. Would make runs 50% longer
>>
>>55797113
cmd r or ctrl r or ctrl f5
>>
>>55797118
then dont choose to play with a fren?
the pvp plans are that at certain classic rounds you can get matchmade with a real player in lieu of a trainer
>>
>>55797119
If it says "Mubstitute!", yes i updated it
>>
>>55797132
>the pvp plans are that at certain classic rounds you can get matchmade with a real player in lieu of a trainer
fucking why? Why the fuck are they adding red man in a fucking roguelike? What a retarded idea
>>
man pretty much all the new egg moves look like nerfs this time around
truly no fun allowed
>>
I think they changed the luck mechanics because Achievement Shop will have some kind of luck boost buy.
>>
I know knock off is only partial but does it at least get the double damage from held items?
>>
File: 1712276317361014.gif (17 KB, 256x135)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>55794532
Any downsides to playing using the browser version? Is it not up to date? Does this Pokerogue app from the OP is more up to date and/or gets the updates faster? Should I bother?
>>
>>55797132
>miraidonfags vs calyrexfags: the mode
wow epic
>>
>>55797161
no, its just flat 65 bp move atm
>>
>>55797186
sad
>>
>>55797170
Browser is updated the fastest if anything.
>>
File: Base 0 Frienship.jpg (306 KB, 1326x1800)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>Hiker's Dugtrio outsped and mutilated most of my mons
>Finished off by a wild Lycanroc-Dusk that also outspeeds my remaining mons
>EVEN THOUGH I had an X-Speed Boost
>>
File: 1645225441794.jpg (29 KB, 512x422)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>55797150
>Horsea lost Dragon Energy for Nasty Plot while Sniper still isn't implemented
>it's outright better as a Swift Swimmer anyway given its passive is Drizzle
>>
>>55797170
I know that the seeds for dailies are different on the app compared to the browser. And browser is where user info is pooled/shared for daily abuse so there's that.
>>
>>55797202
Least my boy Drapion can run Sniper + Super Luck
>>
>>55797198
>>55797204
Can I keep track of updates and patches somewhere then? Is everything on the git the most recent "patch note" I can find?
No I won't join the discord.
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/pokerogue/comments/1ce1rlf/daily_run_26042024_stage_1_10_candy_farm/
commander is (n) so nothing interesting today
>>
egg move master doc dropped, I brave the discord so you don't have to
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jXy_qRpZuCAGEqmoGV4ptr4Ns9XE7j6FiUfZwcdGc1M/edit#gid=1485921212
>>
>>55797150
>shiny ralts lost ice beam for fucking psyblade
>shiny tarountula lost parting shit for thief (I consisted this a nerf)
>shiny paras got motherfucking sappy seed
>chi-yu lost earth power for hydrosteam (about the same but I like earth power more)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>regigigas lost skill swap for gigaton hammer
Fucking niggers I didn't get to try that out yet. 2/10 update please revert
>>
>>55797232
yeah but what's new
>>
>>55797240
Have fun hatching another Regigigas that'll have the egg move slot that now carries Skill Swap! :^)
>>
>>55797202
dragon energy is so much better than nasty plot it is comical. Especially with swift swim
>>
>>55797219
dunno how up to date gitlab is but yeah discord

gitlab should be ok though afaik
>>
>>55797247
wait they just moved the slot? THat is fucking worse. Fuck these fags
>>
>>55796925
shiiiit I had a fuck load I just used up today
>>
>>55797252
Spacial Rend's serviceable, but the impact it implies really doesn't exist until Sniper gets implemented in earnest, I really don't understand the angle unless it's coming soon.
>>
my favorite part is when they replace an egg move i was using with an (n) move
very very epic
>>
Am I just supposed to just keep mowing shit down with one Pokémon in endless? I went in with a legendary and a bunch of shinies but even though the legendary was cleaning up I was still drastically underleveled and it was a slog just to get to wave 50 where I finally got destroyed. I also don't know how you make fucking money in this mode. I had the Golden glove and was picking up nuggets every time they appeared, and I had a Pickup mon! I just feel like I'm either really under skilled or got really fucking unlucky. I don't think it helped that my shinies were all kind of ass, but I really thought the legendaries I brought would hard carry and they didn't. I really don't want to fucking have to grind candies to make these things better or cheaper to bring in
>>
I love the now buizel
SSlam is so much more damage to make up for floatzel's shit stats and lack of 3rd stage
the coverage of elec+water moves is great coverage for rival
truly a great mon
>>
>>55797274
Yeah, you basically need one retardedly good carry and decent shinies that can act as both item RNG boons and backup for the initial filter of 250 Eternatus.
Once you start getting to the point where you roll Soul Dews, vitamins and/or acquire type boosters that'll be the point your carry starts to snowball.
>>
>>55797274
>Am I just supposed to just keep mowing shit down with one Pokémon in endless?
you are (although not at the very very beginning (first 150 or so), but it has to be really strong

you also need a pkrs mon and at least 1 shiny

you get money with amulet coin + golden punch + nugg/relic
>>
>>55797256
How is that worse than losing it outright?
>>
>>55797289
All right, I guess I'll try again. I had a technician marshadow spamming elemental punches, shadow sneak, and storm throw to just mow down shit but even with four shinies as backup I was getting such shitty rolls and never had the money to reroll even though I was grabbing money boosting items. I just don't know what the fuck I was doing wrong but clearly I probably shouldn't have gone with that particular Pokémon. I'll have to fuck around some more. I did just get a celesteela but she's not exactly somebody who's going to snowball offensively
>>
>>55797289
All right, I guess I'll try again. I had a technician marshadow spamming elemental punches, shadow sneak, and storm throw to just mow down shit but even with four shinies as backup I was getting such shitty rolls and never had the money to reroll even though I was grabbing money boosting items. I just don't know what the fuck I was doing wrong but clearly I probably shouldn't have gone with that particular Pokémon. I'll have to fuck around some more. I did just get a celesteela but she's not exactly somebody who's going to snowball offensively. I also have a couple paradox mons like pdox entei but I feel like that thing could easily get destroyed if I end up with unlucky RNG
>>
>>55797322
because now if I want to do it I have to roll another one. Thats horseshit
>>
>>55797289
>250 eternatus
>a filter
someone hasn't been stacking their type boosting items.
>>
>>55797394
and you arent even guarenteed an egg move if you roll one
>gachashit
>>
File: AAAAHHHHHHH.png (185 KB, 2285x1271)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
pain...
>>
File: 1659124467775006.png (75 KB, 360x267)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
If you capture a pokemon in the list of daily pokerus do you also get it with pokerus, or does it only work if you pick it up as an starter?
For example, if I capture a Whimsicott right now, do I get pokerus on my team or not?
>>
>>55797429
exactly. Fuck that shit
>>
>>55797429
you are guaranteed an egg move it just doesn't tell you when it's a dupe
>>
>>55797464
>that is even worse
>>
>>55797394
It's still there though.
>>
>>55797413
It's a filter to those fresh off of Classic, yes. Once you have a solid carry and a team of shiny fuckoff Pickup fags, 250 stops being a problem indefinitely.
>>
>>55797186
so gay
>>
>>55797499
if you've beaten classic, you have pickup mons. if you have pickup mons, you have enough silk scarf income to one-shot the 250 eternatus. i fail to see where the filter is.
>>
>>55797532
the chad pickup+pickpocket mon is g zigzagooner from the slums (at night)
>>
Mega Metagross with Iraquanid fusion?
Water Bubble brings the (single) 4x down to 2x and you get access to 3 stabs
>>
>>55797561
fusion changes your typing
>>
Annihilape killed Ivy's Meowscarada so hard it froze the game.
>>
>>55797575
yes to steel/bug
any main steel type works
metagross brings bullet punch and araquanid has aqua jet egg move to make up for the low speed
>>
gotta say the pmd music is doing a lot of heavy lifting in making this not a complete slog to play
the worst part of endless used to be that the biome changed every round so the music kept getting interrupted
>>
>>55797610
when is the next pmd game?
>>
File: pokerogue_biome_chart.png (859 KB, 5840x2200)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>for next OP image
>>
>>55797670
>tfw almost floor 500 and still don't have a map
>>
>>55797707
>tfw too dumb to realize you don't get map in endless
>>
>>55797734
it would add an extra input and time while spamming a

so who got the shiny sandyghast in their daily seed today?
>>
>>55794532
why not just use pokerogue.net to play?

>>55795072
just not the trainer battles. but yeah, entry hazards very good.

>>55795246
>>55795230
It's incredibly easy to grind earlygame mon to perfect IVs and ability. Just grab technician meowth with fakeout and you can catch everything you run into very easily for the first 2 zones. You should have everything in Plains, Grass, Metropolis, and Lake available as starters, and everything in Town and Plains at maximum viability (admittedly, for some species that still isn't all that viable).
>>
Whats the best way to grind tickets? I want shinys of my favorites....
>>
>>55797884
do classic till you have most e4 members done. Then grind endless
>>
>Can barely get past 50 in classic most of the time
>Can't get even close enough to beat 145 rival
This game isn't for me, I'm not enough of a pokeautist for it...
>>
>>55797906
Your starters just suck. This game very much so is
>dump exp into broken mon and spam 80+bp attack
>>
>>55797914
>dump exp into broken mon and spam 80+bp attack
I don't even know what this means anon, I just know that water beats fire and stuff like that. My last real pokemon game was Silver, the original Silver on the gameboy color.
>>
>>55797929
how the fuck do you not know what base power is?
>>
>>55797906
you need a carry or good rng
fuecoco and a good meowth + linoon should be able to beat classic
if you need >>55797227
you can set up a script with tinytask or automator by recording yourself doing the first 10 floors, pause, return to menu, and end the script but have it repeat
this will help you farm some passive mons + reduce cost of some good ones (staryu regenerater makes it a good base to fuse with a mon with a pivot like volt switch)
>>
>>55797933
I didn't know bp stood for base power until a minute ago. And that's the damage of a move right? Above the accuracy.
>>
>>55797941
yep. egg moves in this game are over powered as shit since most of them are very high bp letting you assram early stages. In all honesty this game is a fucking mess right now. If you want to give it an honest shake I would say give it a month or so
>>
>>55797936
>fuecoco and a good meowth + linoon
I know what a meowth is, those other two are aliens to me.
...I'm not gonna set up a script to play a singleplayer game for me, that's retarded.
And if that's what's needed to play this game properly then well, it just goes to show I'm not autistic enough.
>>
>>55797906
if you want an easier-to-understand pokemon roguelite, try emerald rogue.
>>
>>55797936
>telling a guy who hasn't played pokemon in 20 years to script shit
you are a retarded niggerfaggot
>>
>>55797964
this game is significantly easier what are you going on about?
>>
>>55797941
what brought you to /vp/
not that you arent welcome here but how the fuck are you here playing an obscure fan game?
>>
>>55797974
Someone linked it on a discord server I was in and I clicked on it.
The discord server in question has literally nothing to do with Pokemon.
And for your gatekeeping dismay I already showed it to some other friends of mine as well.
>>
>>55797977
now your friends think you're a pedo congrats
>>
>>55797973
>reading comprehension
i said easier to understand, not easier in general. emerald rogue plays like a pokemon game, this plays way different.
>>
>>55797978
What does playing pokemon have to do with being a pedo?
>>
>>55797982
>guy can barely play pokemon
>tells the guy to play a significantly harder game
who has the reading comprehension again?
>>
File: 1683759457164313.jpg (95 KB, 850x1136)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>55797983
everything
>>
File: 1698886203080188.jpg (27 KB, 300x392)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>55797986
>>
>got reroll capsule
I guess this classic run is a lock in now
>>
>>55797978
anon was was on discord so we already knew that
now we just know hes a groomer and a pokefucker
>>
File: sss.png (41 KB, 990x623)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
after almost 100 fucking eggs finally
>>
>>55798065
pretty good distribution and moves for this game too
>>
>>55798071
damn pokerogue already has a companion app?
>>
>>55794688
spit your shit indeed
>>
>>55798078
if you use admiral billy's client there are shortcuts to lots of utilities but prodex is an ios app I am running on macos
>>
you know your endless run is in deep when you pass up a master ball for a rare candy
>>
>>55798131
and you know your endless run is REALLY deep when you start passing up rare candies for master balls again.
>>
passed up a reviver seed for an egg voucher
>>
>have 4 shinies
>got a fucking dupe shiny
>NOT EVEN A DIFFERENT SHINY VARIANT
man fuck you Sam
>>
>>55798142
I always take eggs
>>
>20% chance of enduring hit
How do I bypass this?
>>
>>55798150
sammmmmmeeeee
fucking krickitot
and it takes 30 to cost down so even rolling 2 shinies didnt give me enough for the upgrade AND all of its ivs were worse
>>
>>55797941
huh... maybe spend like an afternoon on bulbapedia's mechanics section.

also, just curious why are you on /vp/, do you only watch the anime or something?
>>
>>55798153
you can't. unnerve stops them from eating all their berries after the endure, and multi lens + king's rock makes them unlikely to do anything in retaliation, but you can't get around the endure chance.
>>
>>55798078
i know for sure it has an app because Edge asked me if I wanted to install it.
>>
>>55798166
this is bait
I will not take the bait
>>
>>55797983
have you checked the thread catalog?
>>
>>55798164
Damn, I only found X2 multi lens on my Skeledirge, I guess my endless run going to end soon.
>>
>>55798168
no i legit use Edge. using a browser I hate helps me keep from having a million tabs open of "I'll get back to that" and overheating my laptop and using up all the ram so I can't play games or run photoshop/aftereffects/etc.
>>
So what does the Luck letter in the top right corner mean? Is there a way to increase it cuz mine says D right now
>>
>>55798185
>too lazy to check the wiki for changelogs or even scroll up and search thread
>>
>>55798187
You better not be fucking mean to me it'll ruin my underwear with pre
>>
wow this bibarel shiny is aggressively flamboyantly gay
>>
>>55798192
I bet you love Ivy as a rival for her dialog
>>
File: sss.png (82 KB, 1601x742)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
absolutely blasting through this Classic run and just got DNA Splicers, anything worth merging on this team? Everything is pretty busted on their own and I feel like the splicers often do more harm than good
>>
>>55798217
look at your mons abilities and decide if the secondary type change and averaged bstats are worth it
>>
>>55798221
Yeah ngl Tink and Arch are carrying this run on their own so I merged Machamp with Talonflame for funises lol
shame this isn't an endless run I'd actually be able to grind stuff
>>
>>55798217
>Fairy
>Steel
You good to go.
>>
>>55798233
Yeah I'm learning quick that Tinkaton is S+ tier in this game lol
I came across a boss Archaludon out of sheer luck
>>
File: 1550204078053.jpg (32 KB, 446x460)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>finally run into my first legendary during a classic run
>it's fucking meloetta
>>
File: 1683051539873972.png (216 KB, 2355x1324)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
i'm seeing double...
fuck me it's getting really hard now, the 5000s are BRUTAL.
>>
>>55798241
I wish I could continue my run if only I didn't pick up that exp share balancer.
>>
>>55798228
unless you are blessed with a pickpocket (ha) tink, having a high base stat steel type with good ability gives you a good splice candidate into tink for endless or inevitable hard mode runs
>>
>>55798159
>also, just curious why are you on /vp/
Well it's a pokemon game and this is the pokemon board so you know I just figured that...
I did try /v/ but the thread there died in 20 posts or so
>>
>>55798244
exp balancer flat-out shouldn't be in endless, it either totally bricks your run or does literally nothing.
>>
>rerolls a shop with big nugget and pp up
(with lock capsule which should be an item all runs start with)
>rolls big nugget and pp up
>>
>need luck to best get shinies
>need shinies to raise luck
10/10 system
>>
>>55798270
That's where the FOMO kicks in from boosted shiny rate events! You better have hoarded all those valuable vouchers so you cam splurge them all during a rate boosting period and hope for the best!
>>
>>55798270
just run endless and get a few dozen kek
>>
>>55798303
is the gacha affected by it?
>>
>>55795306
If you fuse 2 shinies they provide the same luck boost so more space.
>>
File: sss.png (38 KB, 1024x625)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
blessed
>>
It's me or your opponent have increased crit rate?
>>
File: 1702536828604757.png (50 KB, 1230x501)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Is endless mode harder? I'm trying to switch pokes and all of them have pokerus but I still just die. None of my mon are leveled high enough. Is switching a meme?

Also can someone make an actual offline client already? I can't get the client in the OP to work
>>
>>55798447
endless has a HUGE exp drought due to a complete lack of trainer battles, you basically need one pokemon that can solo the entire game.
>>
>>55798479
*early
>>
>>55798492
???
there is no point in endless where you make use of your team, you go from one pokemon carrying because there's not enough exp for everyone to... one pokemon carrying because there's not enough rare candies for everyone.
>>
>>55798499
wheres your eggs bro
>>
>>55798501
nigger what the fuck are you talking about
speak fucking english
>>
>>55798504
you accumulate lucky and golden eggs
>>
>>55798508
you know sometimes i really forget just how stupid discordfags are. like holy shit, no wonder you guys need guides for the simplest mode in the game.
>>
>>55798517
?
>>
>>55798520
?
>>
>>55798522
how is your post related to what was said
>>
>>55798525
why should i give a serious response to someone who's already proven he has an IQ so low it could freeze water? i could explain why you're retarded but you're literally too fucking stupid to understand the concept.
>>
>>55798532
I accept your concession
>>
Finally beat Classic. Funny I've got this really jacked mega gyarados which never came into play vs the final boss. I also did an oopsie and killed my mawile with my mamoswine's earthquake.
>>
When you do a fusion what types get used? Is it the primary of first+secondary of 2nd? Or is it just one of each?
>>
where do I find petilil? I keep spamming forest map and none appeared.
>>
>>55798799
is it daytime? Maybe you end up there at night
>>
where the hell is misty
there's a million water biomes and I've seen every water specialist except her
>>
>>55798906
Wiki says beach
>>
I played maybe 10-15 hours and my best run was floor 80, how you guys are so good at this?
I'm also a /v/ tourist and my last pokemon game played was silver many many years ago
>>
File: 1700477894753402.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1242)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>55794532
>stumble into a nice team comp and effortlessly climb for 3 hours
>wow this game's fucking easy lol lmao
>that fucking floor 145 rival rayquaza
would've still barely won if he'd missed a single hurricane out of 9 uses but of course not
>>
>>55798933
gotta get good starters with good ivs bro
>>
>>55798933
Gacha some shinies so you can become a luckchad. Egg moves are also nice.
>>
>>55798830
I've played like 5 runs at this point (most ended around 145) and kept choosing forest.
>>
I wish there was a "pokemon used in your last run" tab.
>>
>>55798933
Luck, I was one turn away from losing 200 floor.
>>
why the fuck is magnezone harder to catch than any legendary
I just want your fucking candies bro
>>
File: splicage.png (114 KB, 1653x931)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
who should I splice bros
>>
>>55798479
>>55798447
>>55798492
So is that intended? Am I truly meant to just solo it? With a regular mon or a legendary then? It doesnt sound as fun as a whole team...
>>
>>55799235
Nah classic usually uses the whole team and not just one mon, especially when you just started
>>
>>55799032
Filters in general would be nice. show shinies only, show hidden ability available only, sort by latest unlocked, sort by most candies, etc.
>>
>>55798501
Post your deepest endless run
>>
>get first shiny
>It's Smeargle
uh hello did I win?
>>
>>55798933
Starters matter. In fact starters matter more than anything else. So it is less of "good" and more of "I know this egg move and this mons stats are busted so it will win"
>>
>>55799301
Smeargle is kinda shit here lol. It can t really do vgc things because it requires too much setup and its stats are shit for solo sweeping especially since it requires another Mon to have the move you want to sketch
>>
File: Fez.png (84 KB, 1707x957)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
I am seething
>>
>like 10 eggs hatched
>krabby
>krabby
800+ pokemon and this shit happened?
>>
>>55799325
>don't grab balls
>run out if balls
Woah. Just soft reset
>>
I don't like splicing, yeah certain combinations completely break the game but fusing in the "casual" way always gives you a mediocre result because it averages the stats with no bonus, meaning you'll always getting something that's weaker of the better of the two mon
>>
>>55799334
It also fucks natures. Sure if you have mega maw it goes into literally any physical attacks to make it much better but how often are you getting shit with broken abilities?
>>
>>55799331
You sound krabby
>>
>>55799334
Do you not get two abilities?
>>
File: cry.gif (706 KB, 400x228)
706 KB
706 KB GIF
>>55799324
Alas, I will stick with my shit artist child for luck.
>>
>>55799359
I have 2 useful shinies and 2 giga dogshit shinies that the only positive is the one cost. I feel your pain
>>
>>55799365
actually, playing with it for a second, getting a lure asap and using a mon with a good egg move actually makes Smeargle okay (ish),
>>
>Ivy starts with a Cyndaquil and a Pidove
Heh. I've practically already won every rival fight.
>>
>>55799238
Yeah. I was asking about endless though. As that seems to be the one you want to be playing after classic.
>>
Hello 1 cost shiny. I can now run a full (shit) shiny team
>>
>>55799385
Copying coverage you already have for what? More coverage? Not horribly good.
>>
File: 1702846849223013.png (57 KB, 1241x655)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Poor Trubbish even pokerogue doesn't do it justice.
>>
>>55799413
yeah, you're basically shoehorned into solorunning. you CAN run a team, but it's significantly slower and you'll get nowhere near as far as you would just dumping everything into one mon and mashing a spread move over and over.
your team kind of begins to matter again very late into the run, where mons begin to one-shot your carry with priority and you want something with an anti-priority ability in your second slot for double battles, and then even later when you start to be unable to kill the bosses without debuffing them first.
if that doesn't sound fun, it's because it isn't. come back to the game in a month, maybe it'll be better then.
>>
>>55799558
Yea. I think you're intended to keep catching the new pokemon. Since money is also scarce.
>>
File: shinree.png (146 KB, 1651x930)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
why would you taunt me like this
first one I run into since picking the charm
>>
methods of penis enlargement that actually work?
also bake new bread
>>55797670
>>55794532
>>
How do I stop myself from picking up a Garganacl in every classic run?
>>
>>55799724
why would I do that?
>>
>>55799724
how do I start catching garganacl before it explodes on me
>>
>>55799724
Is that pokemon even good in this game?
>>
>>55799763
it's probably among the best pokemon to solo beat classic
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 2331x472)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>55799773
the fuck are the bottom 2 achievements?
>>
>>55799763
Makes the Eternatus fight trivial for me. Salt cure does wonders on him, bulky enough to take at least a few hits with recover, has eq or sometimes zen headbut get in some extra chip.
>>
>>55799783
catching a mythical and getting a black hole for the first time.
>>
>>55799797
>catching a mythical
does it specifically have to be catch not hatch?
>>
>>55799799
as someone who hatched ones and doesnt have it, yes, needs to be caught
>>
>>55799814
I see. What a shame
>>
>>55798237
meloettas egg moves r wild
>>
>>55799491
trubbish great vs eternatus
>amnesia/painsplit/clear smog/attack
kill it slow and painful
>>
How do you get passives?
>>
>>55799886
deadass use tinytask or automator to script farm candies in the daily
the daily run is seeded so you can count on the first 4-10 floors being an easy catch farm

it is not worth carpal tunnel
its a single player game and you can turn passives off so you can always act like you didnt
>>
File: 1691130775054156.png (213 KB, 2337x1305)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Goomar was able to 1v1 floor 1000 so it looks like we got a run boys.
>>
>>55799922
he's a thousand levels higher, no fucking shit
>>
>>55799927
Goomar's a bit underleveled but he'll get there eventually.
>>
>hisuian lilligant is effectively useless 50 FLOORS after you finally got sun stone
nice game
>>
>>55799886
catch more of the mon for candies til you have enough, then you can unlock it

since dailies are seeded you can use certain movements to spam on the early mons to farm them if you so desire
>>
>>55799936
huh
>>
>>55799936
how do you get hisui version?
>>
mayhaps a new thread should be made

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.