[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lol mobile.png (271 KB, 586x653)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
Will this lead to something good or they will just add Candy Crush there and remove the game from everything else?
>>
File: Says it all.png (469 KB, 1079x1448)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>1468030
>and remove the game from everything else?
The same reason they are trying to add GamePass to everything is the same reason they are killing their studios, they need as many sources of income as possible, and game investment is a net negative for them.

Let's say they brought back Windows Phones and made Candy Crush exclusive. All those iPhone users are now lost to them. They would then have to hope for whatever money comes from Windows Phone purchases, being not much.
>>
Who even owns a windows phone? Is this going to be a third party app? Who would want to install microcuck onto their phones? I use qooapp to play JP games not available on the playstore, I see zero reason to use another third party store for any reason. Unless, they are going to make windows phones which will fail again.
>>
It would be nice to have an independent storefront for Android for the sake of competition but MS is ghey. At this point I'd rather see Netflix brake off from the Play store and go independent.
>>
>>1468030
They said it will be a web App Store (pukes).
So it will be gigamid and will probably have the same latency issues as their cloud streaming services. The games will not be good, and I doubt they will run well. At least it isn’t storage intensive but still, very limited and a lot more mid than I hoped, honestly the epic games store reveal looks more promoting then a literal web App Store.
>>
>>1468077
> I use qooapp to play JP games not available on the playstore, I see zero reason to use another third party store for any reason
Tap tap is heavily used, but that is mainly due to some games being locked on that launcher for a while before they go on the play store.
>>
>>1468030
Gonna be shit, horribly bloated and designed, full of bugs and mandatory updates that no one wants just like windows 8,10, and 11 instead of spending money on making windows 7 better.
>>
pajeetsoft was ruined the moment they let in pajeets who cant code or pajeets who inherently lack creativity unlike other races
>>
>>1470270
M$ was always run and made by pajeets
>>
>>1468030
>his
wtf microsoft is male?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.