[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Somebody put down a general description of what kind of mobile game they want to play and people answer games they think would be a good fit.
>>
>>1466924
First example I would like them Three Kingdoms Mobile game with collecting officers well you don't need to play 24/7 and people can attack your resources when you aren't there. Then people try and find them a game that fits that description.
>>
>>1466924
I am looking for a mobile game that is similar to final fantasy tactics ogre, or "Valiant Force 2".
Something turned based with pvp.

The best turned based "relaxing" mobile pvp games that I've liked so far are BraveNine guild war pvp, and Valiant Force 2 pvp.

Travian Kingdom type game for mobile would also be interesting, if the pay 2 win wasn't so bad.
>>
I want to play a game that involves Soviet Russia in any way. It's my current autistic interest and I need something to satisfy it
>>
Another gacha like disgaea rpg
>>
>>1466924
anything
>>
File: E5FmbTUVgAAP2aL.jpg (245 KB, 1200x1200)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>1467165
>>
Is there a gacha game that gives you a reason to use R/SR (or equivalent) units even after getting enough SSRs? As opposed to them becoming permanent benchwarmers once you get a decent roster. I know FGO makes low-rarity units usable even on endgame after grinding for some time to awaken them, but they are still replaceable by higher-rarity units.
To be precise, I don't care for the game as a whole being good, I'm just curious to see if there's any that manages to pull off what I'm describing with their units.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.