[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread 415: "Enjoy Your 2 Year Ban" Edition

In case you want to read the update at the bottom: https://en.bushiroad.com/news/updates-on-bushiroad-championship-series-2023-world-finals/

Bushi-Navi EN: https://www.en.bushi-navi.com/
Deck Log:
https://decklog.bushiroad.com/ (JP)
https://decklog-en.bushiroad.com/ (EN)
Beginner guide, decklists and other info: https://pastebin.com/QxKQRhrQ
Up to date fanmade PC online games, 3DS/Switch emulation and Mobile games: https://pastebin.com/7Fj8VqA2
Cardfight and Buddyfight matchmaking server: https://discord.gg/6xVFD4r
Weiss/Schwarz Resources: https://pastebin.com/sk2iSjW1

Bushiroad Spring Fest 2024 Info: https://en.bushiroad.com/events/bsf2024/

Release Schedule (Vanguard):
- D-TB04 Touken Ranbu ONLINE 2023: 5/24 (L E L)
- DZ-BT02 Illusionless Strife: 6/28
- DZ-SS01 Festival Booster 2024: 7/12
- DZ-PS01~03 Premium Deckset Jewel Knight / Revenger / Musketeer: 7/12
- DZ-BT03 Dimensional Transcendence: 8/30

Release Schedule (Weiss):
- Bang Dream! MyGO!!!!! TD+ and Girls Band Party! Countdown Collection: 5/17
- Bocchi the Rock!: 6/14
- RWBY Premium Booster: 6/28
- Shakugan no Shana Premium Booster: 7/19
- Love Live! School idol festival Series 10th Anniversary Premium Booster: 8/2
- Hololive Weiss Schwarz Ambassadors Premium Set: 8/2
- Ayakashi Triangle: 8/16
- Hololive Summer Collection: 8/30
- Oshi no Ko: 9/20
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders and Stone Ocean Premium Booster: 10/4
- Marvel Avengers TD+ and Marvel Card Collection: 10/11
- Dengeki Bunko 30th Anniversary, and Love Live! School idol festival 2 Miracle Live!: TBD

Release Schedule (Shadowverse EVOLVE)
- Omens Eternal: 6/21
- Gloryfinder Bundle #1 “Guide to Glory” (4 Player Multiplayer Decks): 7/19
- Paragons of the Colosseum: 8/16

Release Schedule (Rebirth for You JP):
- Pon no Michi: 6/21
- Gridman Universe: 7/12
- Hasu no Sora HS Idol Club: 8/2
- Bang Bravern: 8/30
- IM@S Shiny Colors and Blue Archive The Animation: TBD

Last Thread: >>92639074
>>
weiss won
>>
I stopped playing around the time Julian came out. I read there was a new G3 Bruce but it's not too good. Is it worth playing Bruce right now or should I just wait for him to get more support in the future?
>>
What happened with the cheating? I've been out of the loop guys.
>>
>>92709588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaqiKtrX5wY
>>
File: 1714938115150.jpg (191 KB, 543x800)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>92708403
>way back in 2015
>now have
>>>>>>>>>>>>now
Anon ypu played the game like a casual and it shows. Hell my pic Novelle wasnt even the first.
>>
>>92710486
>4 CONTs in a row
Good god
>>
>>92710900
Yeah, it was a total piece of work and you'd hope you don't pull Blast Bulk Dragon (the worst RRR out of the three) since old Extra Boosters only had one RRR per box.
>>
>>92710900
deck was solid back then.
>>
>>92710486
I really miss OG vanguard so much better

>>92710399
What a scum bag. He did get a 2 year ban right?
>>
>>92711728
There are still circles that play it, unfortunately you need to use discord to find those people.
>>
>>92711675
>>92711728
was it autism?
>>
>>92712060
Looks like. Kind of respect the autism though.
>>
>>92709288
Threads go into autosage after a week due to schizos messing with old threads.
>>
>>92712060
It was a misspelling and it was too late too correct my error.
>>
>>92713631
>wrong spelling of "to"
Oops, you made another one! Better delete it and save face before anyone notices.
>>
>>92713644
im honestly too tired anymore, just did a pretty good workout and am cooking dinner. Salmon and rice, lunch for work will be chicken and rice.
>>
>>92713693
ESL?
>>
>>92713698
no just exhausted.
>>
File: CotD20240506.png (900 KB, 700x510)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
Lawrence Glare Dragon (Dragon Empire)

AUTO: When this card is discarded from hand during your turn, if your vanguard is Grade 2 or greater, COST[SB1] call this card to (RC). If it is during your battle phase, this card cannot attack until end of turn.

CONT (RC): If you have more rear-guards than your opponent, this unit gets BOOST.

Refractile Dragon (Brandt Gate)

AUTO: When this card is discarded from hand during your turn, if your vanguard is Grade 2 or greater, COST[SB1] call this card to (RC). If it is during your battle phase, this card cannot attack until end of turn.

CONT (RC): If you have any card placed to your order zone during the turn, this unit gets BOOST.

>>92713540
And to think that autosage change had happened for more than an year now
>>
File: 1714967261078.png (1.43 MB, 1920x1080)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>From Cross Cray Epic
>Check out her sections and shes actually just some worthless NPC nobody even talks about once she is gone
lol
Lmao even
>>
File: fated clash meta.jpg (67 KB, 728x663)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Luard downplayer bros... look at how badly they nerfed /ourguy/. He's awful.
>>
>>92714285
Tell me the truth bros... If she is a glitter is there even a 1% chance of we actually getting lyrical dual nation card?
>>
>>92714729
I'll literally never understand this. How is Varga the top deck if he and Rezael are the only decks in this whole image that my decks can beat pretty consistently? I'll never understand this.
I'm mean, in the case of Varga, I still lose more times the win but I actually win 25-35% of the time against a Varga while my winrate against Welstra and Luard is literally 0%.
>>
How can we save LM?
>>
>>92714795
its just the match up that is all. if someone loses to a niche deck thats fine but if you consistently beat the meta well thats called tournament results.
>>
>>92714285
Nobody cares about loreshit
>>
>>92717230
Literally the only reason I started playing vanguard was because of the lore. Why else would I play this powercreep game that constantly gets rebooted.
>>
Is Rebirth a good game?
>>
>>92714764
She doesnt seem to care or even talk about the Regalia and is a disciplinary member so she just seems to be a normal unit not a glitter. I wouldnt get your hopes up on that.
>>
File: 1715029798894.png (384 KB, 350x510)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>92714729
I wonder how many of those wins are due to the hurrdurr no sentinels on GC mess.

>>92714795
>I dont understand how a restander with a 6/7 attack turn for no discard cost and lots of draw is a top deck
And Rezael manages it because he was given an easy mode CC,gets to abuse Cerragaon even worse than Luard and had even further top deck search options with 2 G2 rears that gained 10k power and since almost no one runs draws they constantly stole an additional 5k.

Maybe the people you played against were trash if none of them made you understand that.
>>
File: CotD20240507.png (800 KB, 700x510)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
ACT (RC) 1/Turn: COST[REST this unit] Choose a card in your damage zone and put it into your soul. If you put a card, put the top card of your deck to your damage zone face down, if you put a Grade 3 or greater card with a different name than your vanguard into your soul, you may SC1.

ACT (RC) 1/Turn: COST[EB2, and retire another rear-guard] Choose one of your opponent's rear-guards and retire it, and this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
which one of you fucking idiots did this?
>>
>>92723753
Looking at the sales history apparently someone bought like a bunch of them in one go for some reason
>>
>>92723799
how stupid do you have to be to "buyout" a common from the latest set?
>>
>>92723799
>>92723753
Investorchads... we're eating good tonight!
>>
>>92723808
bought alot of the keter order when it came out and flipped enough to buy 2 cases of DZ01. sometimes you just gotta believe.
>>
>>92724436
>>92725464
You people are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>92726775
oh no you have to pay 8 whole dollars for a card... how are you going to afford your morning coffee tomorrow? fucking cry about it bitch
>>
File: Blazing War Cry.jpg (296 KB, 1280x720)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>It's a promo

Look at seven cards from the top of your deck, choose up to one card from among them and reveal it, and perform one of the following:

- Put the revealed card into your soul, and shuffle your deck.
- If the revealed card has the same name as your vanguard, put that card into your hand, and shuffle your deck.
- If the revealed card is a Grade 2 or less unit card and you have a card with the same name on (RC) or in your soul, call that card to (RC), and shuffle your deck.
>>
AUTO: When this unit is rode upon by "Flame Slashing Dragon, Baldoras", COST[SB1] look at seven cards from the top of your deck, choose up to two cards with different grades from among them and reveal them, choose a Grade 3 from among the revealed cards and put it into your hand, then put the rest of the revealed cards into your soul, and shuffle your deck.
>>
AUTO: When this unit is rode upon by a Grade 3 with "Kotihblaze" in its card name, draw a card, then choose up to one Grade 3 or less card from your hand, and call it to (RC). If you did not call, choose a card from your hand and discard it.

CONT (RC): If you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kotihblaze" in its card name, this unit gets PWR +5000. (Active in opponent's turn too.)
>>
ACT (VC) 1/Turn: COST[CB1] Look at five cards from the top of your deck, choose up to two Grade 3 or less cards with different names from this unit from among them and reveal them, choose up to one of the revealed cards and call it to (RC), then put the rest of the revealed cards into your soul, and shuffle your deck.

AUTO (VC): At the end of the battle this unit attacked, perform one of the following:

- COST[SB2] For each of the cards SB for this cost, choose up to one of your rear-guards with the same card name as that card, STAND them, and they get PWR +5000 until end of turn.
- COST[SB2 with the same name as this unit, and discard a card from your hand] STAND this unit, and this unit gets PWR +5000 and Drive -1 until end of turn.
>>
ACT (RC) 1/Turn: If you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, COST[REST this unit] choose a normal unit without Sentinel in your drop, put it to the bottom of your deck, choose an unit with the same name as the card put by the effect, and it gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.

AUTO (RC): When your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name attacks, COST[Put this unit into your soul] and your vanguard gets PWR +15000 until end of that battle.
>>
File: Dragritter, Jadan.jpg (286 KB, 1280x720)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, COST[CB1] choose one of your opponent's rear-guards and retire it. Then, COST[Discard a card from hand] choose one of your opponent's rear-guards and retire it.

AUTO: When this unit is retired from (RC) or (GC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, you may put this card into your soul.
>>
File: Ember Blaze Dragon.jpg (290 KB, 1280x720)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
CONT (RC): During your turn, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, this unit gets PWR +5000.

ACT (RC) 1/Turn: If you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, COST[CB1] look at three cards from the top of your deck, choose up to one of them and reveal it, call it to (RC) if it is Grade 2 or less normal unit, otherwise put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck. At the end of your turn, put this card into your soul.
>>
File: Flame Kickboxser, Tyran.jpg (303 KB, 1280x720)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
AUTO (RC): When this unit attacks, if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of that battle.

AUTO (RC): At the end of the battle this unit attacked, you may reveal a Grade 3 card with "Kothiblaze" from your ride deck. If you reveal a card, and you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, COST[Put this unit into your soul] draw a card.
>>
All three effect triggers will be reprinted in DZ-BT03 as R+ and you will get two or more per box.
>>
File: DZ-BT03 Rarity Changes.jpg (400 KB, 1280x720)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>
I hate the 12 episode format. We could have comfy Hikari adventures, camping out, swimsuit episode.

meanwhile now we're getting nothing until the next obligatory forced plot season that will end with yet another cliffhanger and ANOTHER break.
>>
>>92727137
>put the rest of the revealed cards into your soul
Its a cool design but that jank disgusts me.
>>
>>92720563
I won against Varga with several different decks and against too many different people for the reason to be "your opponent is le bad".
Even when i lose it normally was a good fight and not me getting completely destroyed like against Welstra and Luard. When I see my opponent playing Varga I basically already know it's gonna be a fun fight.
>>
>>92727521
Yeah I'm over the seasonal format. We've gotten maybe a cour and a half worth of actual solid episodes and the rest has been slop. If they don't want to go back to continuous long running at least do something like Shadowverse where it's 50 consecutive episodes followed by a break.
>>
>>92727119
>Not even out yet
>Already got promo'd
So why didn't they put it in set 3 or even wait till set 4?
>>
File: 1715112957788.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
Full names of the Lyrical units/upgrades are also out.

Absolute Zero, Sagitta
PhosphorescenceStream, Haseritt
River Etoile, Luticia
Brightest Dreamer, Lilfa
Constellate Solace, Mediell
# Make_A_Wish, Kyouka
Shiny Mood, Michu
Star Song of Prayer, Noqno
>>
File: GM-jbkebEAA3Sgb.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>92730038
I was also kinda surprised by the way that Michus partner got an upgrade but then I remembered that all Glitters did. Gonna be funny to see her $100 superior ride promo
>>
File: 20240506_041853.jpg (76 KB, 850x1054)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>92730038
All members of Absolute Zero are apparently bird girls, by the way.
>>
>>92730064
>Michu is the only one whose glitter partner is from the same nation
>No lyrical dual nation cards for some reason
This will always mess with my autism.
>>
File: 1715116968730.jpg (90 KB, 350x510)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>92730267
Irrelevant detail that will get dropped just like all Earnescorrect members being Dragon girls.
>>
>>92730612
well, that's a follower not a member
>>
>>92727230
After some testing the deck feels decent but it really needs a way to take cards straight from drop into soul or atleast digs through the deck more reliably.
>>
>>92727404
>you may reveal a Grade 3 card with "Kothiblaze" from your ride deck. If you reveal a card, and you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name
What a bizarre restriction
>>
File: CotD20240508.png (846 KB, 700x510)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
Stratosphere Dragon

CONT (RC/GC): If your vanguard's grade is lower than your opponent's vanguard, and you have four or more cards in your damage zone, this unit gets PWR +5000 / SLD +5000. (Active in opponent's turn too.)

Alscona Gert

AUTO (RC): At the end of the battle this unit boosted, if you have two or more set orders in your order zone, COST[Retire this unit] choose one of your vanguards and it gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.

>>92732927
That's a slight mistranslation, it should be "If you reveal a card, OR you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Kothiblaze" in its card name, COST[Put this unit into your soul] draw a card."
>>
>>92727230
>Put into soul
>SB2 to restand same card name
>SB2 2 persona rides
They need to stop printing these dogshit Dark States rejects into Dragon Empire. Eugene was a failure enough as it is. At least Virgilia was decent.
>>
Brandt Gate needs a robot heal trigger.
>>
>>92726775
not my fault that there are idiots who only want to buy cards when they are at their most popular.
>>
>>92728570
varga is not too bad to play vs, just have to not get sacked hard and control their damage.
>>
>You can triple sleeve in EN Vanguard now
I know that people triple sleeve Weiss cards in Japan, but do people actually triple sleeve Vanguard cards over there?

https://en.cf-vanguard.com/howto/fighters_rules/
>>
>>92739662
I remember they already had those 3 layers rules. Did they change anything?
>>
>>92739742
Yep, it was not just my imagination. This is from february:

https://web.archive.org/web/20240203094310/https://en.cf-vanguard.com/howto/fighters_rules/

As far as I know e layers has been a thing for some time now.
>>
File: CotD20240509.png (450 KB, 350x510)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
AUTO (RC): When this unit attacks, SC1, if you SC a trigger unit, choose a normal or blitz order in your drop, and add it to your hand. If you did not add a card, this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of that battle.
>>
>playing max rarity deck on discord
>manchild rages at me
>why are you people so broke
(for the record I was just playing my deck and he took offense and went off about rarity whoring and shit like wtf bro I did nothing wrong but trade and win games for my shiny game peices)
>>
>>92743080
Based manchild. Stop wasting your money on cardboard that has a little bit more reflective material. If you really have money to spare why not spend it on something that actually matter? A gift for a loved one, helping someone in need or perhaps donating to a cause you believe in. Any of those would be better than getting a cardboard that shines a little bit more than another.
>>
>>92744087
How about I spend it on paying you never to make such a gay post again?
>>
>>92744087
free market bitch besides some of the cards I won for being better than you scubs.
>>
>Stoicheia Youthquake unit gets to make your opponent lose a drive check and go -3000 until the end of their next turn even if they reride
Its practically a grade 4 deck since it cant do much of anything until the opponent is G3 but damn. Also the bug cards look way too cool to be stuck in a non bug deck.
>>
File: Keman, Lamp.jpg (345 KB, 1280x720)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is rode upon by "Venerable, Ganga", look at seven cards from the top of your deck, choose a Grade 3 or greater Sutra card with "Stoiraja" in its card name, reveal it and put it into your hand, then shuffle your deck.

AUTO (RC): At the end of your turn, if you have played a Sutra order during this turn, COST[Retire this unit] choose a Grade 3 or greater card with "Stoiraja in its card name in your drop, add it to your hand, then shuffle your deck.
>>
File: Venerable, Ganga.jpg (318 KB, 1280x720)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is rode upon by a Grade 3 with "Stoiraja" in its card name, COST[SB1] search your deck for up to one Sutra order, reveal it and put it into your hand, then shuffle your deck.

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have played a Sutra order during this turn, SC1, and this unit gets PWR +5000 until end of turn.
>>
File: Digified, Stoiraja.jpg (346 KB, 1280x720)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
CONT (VC): If your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, and you have played a Sutra order during this turn, all of your units in the front row get PWR +5000.

AUTO (VC) 1/Turn: When you have play a normal order, and your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, you can play an additional order card during this turn, you cannot play order cards other than Sutra order.

AUTO (VC): When this unit attacks, COST[CB1] STAND a rear-guard for each Sutra order played during this turn.
>>
File: Anatman Justice.jpg (353 KB, 1280x720)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
You can play this if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Stoiraja" in its card name and you have not played an order card with the same card name as this card this turn!

Choose a Grade 3 or less unit card in your drop, call it to (RC), and it gets PWR +5000 until end of turn, if your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, it also gets "AUTO (RC) 1/Turn: When this unit STAND by your card's ability, this unit gets Critical +1 until end of turn.".
>>
File: Duhkha.jpg (354 KB, 1280x720)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
You can play this if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Stoiraja" in its card name and you have not played an order card with the same card name as this card this turn!

Until the end of your opponent's next turn, your opponent gets "All of your vanguards get PWR -3000.". If you have played another Sutra order during this turn, COST[SB2] draw a card, and your opponent gets "All of your vanguards get Drive -1." until the end of your opponent's next turn. (This effect remains even if your opponent rides a vanguard.)
>>
File: Serene Knight, Clive.jpg (296 KB, 1280x720)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
AUTO [Drop]: At the beginning of your battle phase, if you have played two or more order cards during this turn, COST[CB1] call this card to (RC).
>>
File: Persist Chlorofomas.jpg (318 KB, 1280x720)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
AUTO (RC): At the end of the battle this unit attacked or boosted, COST[Put this unit into your soul] look at seven cards from the top of your deck, choose up to one Sutra order from among them, reveal it and put it into your hand, then shuffle your deck.
>>
File: Heartful Pompilidio.jpg (365 KB, 1280x720)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
CONT (RC): This unit gets PWR +5000 for each Sutra order played during this turn.

AUTO [Front Row (RC)]: When your vanguard is attacked by your opponent's rear-guard, COST[Retire this unit], choose 1 of your opponent's rear-guards, and reduce that unit's PWR by that unit's original PWR until end of turn.
>>
File: Vibhatska the Overflier.jpg (347 KB, 1280x720)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), COST[CB1] look at seven cards from the top of your deck, choose up to one Sutra order from among them, reveal it and put it into your hand, then shuffle your deck. If you did not reveal a card, draw a card.

CONT (RC): This unit gets PWR +5000 for each Sutra order played during this turn.
>>
File: Friendly Maiden, Alvina.jpg (362 KB, 1280x720)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand other than battle phase, COST[EB3] perform one of the following:

- Choose an order card that is not Regalis Piece in your drop, and put it into your hand.
- Choose a Grade 1 or less unit card in your drop, and call it to (RC).

CONT (RC): During your turn, if you have four or more units, this unit gets PWR +2000.
>>
>>92746305
>>92746432
>>92746361
>>92746321
india shit please go.
>>
>>92746597
They should have made them dung beetles
>>
>>92746468
>principle of suffering
>makes your opponent suffer
I like it if just for the flavor
>>
File: 1715283367888.jpg (85 KB, 350x510)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>92746521
Cool art but Florence is better.

>>92746468
We are getting really overdue for a Regalis piece that makes your VG invul to opponents effects. With those discard Order G1s this is gonna be pretty consistent.
>>
thinking about making direful dolls but I have no one to play with..... lack of locals will kill this game.
>>
>>92749011
Sounds cute. Love doll joints
>>
>>92749011
i know exactly how you feel. best i've been able to tell there's only one store that even pretends to support cfv within 50 miles of me, and best I've been able to tell they don't even really get enough people to run tournaments!
>>
File: D-BT11-021-RR_(Sample).png (415 KB, 350x510)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
How do I put this guy in the soul after he loses boost? He keeps being a useless unit in my field
>>
File: CotD20240510.png (913 KB, 700x510)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
Platnium Mane Stallion

CONT: If your vanguard has only <Gold Paladin> for its clan, this card has only <Gold Paladin> for its clan.

AUTO: When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a Grade 3 or greater vanguard with only <Gold Paladin> for its clan, COST[EB3] look at three cards from the top of your deck, choose up to one Grade 3 or less unit card with a different card name than this card, call it to an open (RC), and put the rest to the bottom of your deck in any order. If you called, put this unit to the bottom of your deck at the end of your turn.

Knight of Connection, Triffin

AUTO (RC): At the end of the battle this unit boosted, if your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, COST[Retire this unit] choose one of your vanguards, and it gets PWR +10000 until end of turn.

>>92751389
Is there any cards in Dark States that let you put other units into your soul?
>>
>>92751389
I'm already running the Diabolos Madonna, Shena but I don't know if there is something better for kheios
>>
>>92751710
meant for >>92751426
>>
>>92751426
>card forces itself to be gold paladin
>and also only does anything if your VG is gold paladin
That is hella redundant.
>>
File: dss05_006.png (426 KB, 350x510)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>92751389
>>
>>92709183
It has been 27 (twenty seven) threads since MadCat Clan Fag has refused to answer my BatChall
>>
>>92751991
The only reasoning I can think of is "oh shoot, we forgot to make the Ezel support be an old unit, just slap an effect that says its only a Gold Paladin instead of just printing it as a Gold Paladin"
>>
>>92752144
No offense, but that is a horrible card to put in a Kheios deck. Kheios wants to have both front rears with a Mikani during the start of the battle phase. Additionally, Kheios also wants to use a boosting rear since it gives 10k to all rears or all units.
>>
Is there list of all the wacky fighting rules the vanguard anime used sometimes? I recently watched an episode where there was a rule where you could only stand 3 rears during "Stand&Draw" and I wonder what other wacky rules I didn't remember.
>>
>>92755710
That was like a single arc of Asia Circuit. You could just watch that string of 10 episodes or whatever.
>>
When will we get a cool alien race like Deletors again? Messiah was nowhere near as cool.
>>
I wish we got a Claret Sword Dragon stride deck instead of a Luard one.
>>
Can I use the bind zone effected of cards binded face down?
>>
>>92760276
No since the cards in your bind zone have to be face up in order to use their effects, the following is from the Comprehensive Rules:

4.12.4. Bound cards that are faced down do not have any card information and cannot be given any information.
>>
>>92760290
Weird, I remember there being a g zone effect that activated when it was face down. Well, whatever.
>>
>>92760359
Cards face down in G Zone are different:

4.14.2 The G Zone is a hidden zone, but you can see the information of cards in your G Zone. The face down cards in this zone are stacked, and other players cannot see the information of the face down cards. The order of the cards in the G Zone is not controlled.

Because you can "see" the information of face down cards in your G Zone, you can activate those effects (ie. the updated G-Units that let you Stride on specific units) while face down as long as the conditions are met.
>>
File: D-BT09-033EN-RR_(Sample).png (1.04 MB, 697x1016)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>92760388
Ah, thanks. I do have another weird rule question if you don't mind. Well, it's more of a question out of curiosity. Normally the stride crest prevents you from riding any grade 3 other than the correct one but what about a card like Sylvan Horned Beast, Winnsapooh that is a grade 2 in the hand?

If a new stride deckset was released for stocheia could I possibly ride a grade 2 Sylvan Horned Beast from hand and then Winnsapooh?
>>
>>92760522
I mean it is one of those "you technically could, but why would you?" kind of thing since it only becomes Grade 3 after you ride it
>>
>>92760695
Yeah, I agree, it's mostly a useless thing to do. The only benefit is you could use Banaspati and activate Gratias Gradale if you didn't stride for some reason.
>>
File: Lili.png (290 KB, 350x489)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>
New video game when. Dear Days definitely did well so cmon
>>
Back in the day playing vanguard with my friends at the store and going to events was the most fun I have ever had in my life.
I'm drunk right now and crying because all the good memories are coming back. I hope you guys are still having fun.
>>
>>92764934
>current vanguard
>fun
>>
>>92764934
sadly no, I am just collecting vintage and V decks to play with for cheap.
>>
>>92764172
A Buddyfight game with the codename "BH" is currently in the works, which will be released alongside a new set in Japan. Not sure if it'll make it to the West, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>92768619
>new set
Isn't buddyfight a dead game?
>>
>>92768796
They just had a massive 10th anniversary tournament in Japan as well as a new small set to accompany it.
There's also everything going on in TH
It'd be silly if Bushi wasn't testing the waters to bring it back
>>
>>92769934
That makes me wish vanguard died as well.
>>
DZ season 2 about to be the gayest shit
>>
>>92772468
no shit. it's vangayrd
>>
>>92768796
The "new set" was basically an anniversary set with mostly new cards and some reprints, but it was an online only thing and it sold out pretty quickly
>>
New Thread: >>92773751

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.