[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

For those in Missouri
>>
My state. What happens in these state threads
>>
>>33138699
kansas city here
>>
there's only fatties and niggers here and you know it
>>
28M in the stl area (just south of stl)
Kik is scarfhold
I'm white, in good shape, 5'9, 155lbs, and clean. I would love to find someone hung to give head to and maybe more down the line.
>>
>>33138699
Saint Joseph.
About an hour north of KC
Was finishing my beer at the bowling alley and heard gunshots
Before you ask, yes he was black
Don't really feel like sleeping, and don't want to call my family or anything and worry them
But the angefood cake i made turned out OK
How's everyone else doing?
>>
>>33138699
24 m kcmo here
>>33141131
post angel food cake pics pls
>>
File: Snapchat-884924128.jpg (770 KB, 1512x2688)
770 KB
770 KB JPG
>>33141181
>>
>>33141017
>>33141131
>>33141393
I hate this state so fucking much but it's the only one I can afford to live in.
>>
>>33142100
i hate this state so much as well but it’s unironically the only one i feel comfortable in. ive lived in new york, massachusetts, nevada, and even overseas in a few EU cunts and the only place i ever felt at peace in was here, in kcmo
>>
File: image_20240519182933.png (672 KB, 850x610)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>asl
32/M near Kansas City.

>describe self
Average height, average build (mild dad bod), long hair, blue eyes. Nobody has ever told me I'm ugly, a couple people have said I'm attractive.

Gamer nerd, film buff, vinesauce enjoyer, oneyplays and smiling friends consumer.

>looking for
I just want to meet up with a girl. Like actually genuinely meet up, irl, for once. Not just fuck around in text online forever until she ghosts me, flakes out, gets cold feet, finds a better guy, or idk... dies. I don't know what girls do after they abandon me. I'm not even asking for it to go WELL, I just want to meet a FEMALE HUMAN in MEATSPACE. I've had so many fucking false positives at this point I am going to actually lose my goddamn mind.

If you're more than an hour's drive away from Kansas City, ideally you should be able to drive so we can meet halfway. Or be willing to buy a plane ticket if you're REALLY the fuck far away. Or be willing to take the rest of the summer off, get on a bus/train, and make an adventure of this shit.

>not looking for
I understand beggars can't be choosers but no fatasses please, if I really wanted to pick up a fatty I'd go hang out at the golden corral. As long as you don't weigh considerably more than me (~170lbs) I'll be willing to give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek at the minimum.

>tag
theunhappyone
>>
File: 20230407_211139.jpg (195 KB, 1152x2048)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Female 19 Perky Natural Asian
Medical student in training

Kik/Telegram: ladybabes69
Snapchat: flowergirlkiffy
>>
KCMO, 29 m married bi here, been craving cock looking to suck a big one on the DL
>>
Hello, you should join our silly friends server for banter among other chan losers.
NEETs, chuds, troons, oldfags, and the mentally ill are all welcome!
Join if you like maps, geography, history, nature, music, animals, or if you have hobbies you'd like to discuss.
Fat women encouraged to join!
WHITES ONLY and please no Christians or other Abrahamics.
18+ ONLY,
https://discord.com/invite/7JBbDpab
>>
Sounds like a cool story bro
>>
>>33141131
Belt bowl lol, surprised the shots weren't coming from inside. I miss Olympia.
>>
>>33138699
573. There aren't usually enough people to sustain a MO thread, but it's worth trying anyway.

>>33141393
That looks store-bought. If you legit made that, you should be proud. That's quality crust, quality presentation.
>>
I'm 22, male, and in Kansas City, a bit quiet and introverted but would be interested in any girls living around here who somehow happen to be on this website!
>>
>>33148797
Facts

>Captcha "GAY H"
>>
28 m KCMO area. Just looking for frens around I could maybe chill with and explore places around the city with
Discord Matches8782

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.