[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: f_32.png (1.08 MB, 880x746)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Why did male fashion deteriorate into fucking joggers, hoodies, and bulky ugly shoes? We all dress like we aspire to be poor and homeless now. If you try to break the trend, everyone looks at you like you are weird, a try hard.
>>
>>77435382
Men became lazy, uncouth and drunkards.
>>
>>77435382
the guy in the pic is basically not a why are you doing this
>>
>>77435382
ww2 was when the style of men's clothing really peaked
>>
>>77435382
wear your goyclothes and stop asking questions, goy
>>
>>77435382
Sorry but what you dress as won't change your station in life. Silicon valley people became millionaires and billionaires dressing like kids with hoodies and sneakers
>>
>>77435382
They do aspire towards that. The center of American culture is the negro. He is poor and retarded.

This is how you know America is doomed btw. People once looked at the rich and said "I want to be that." It doesn't matter if they never achieved. The fact that they were working towards it and busting their ass, putting in high quality work, ensure America became number 1. Now everyone wants to be like the under class of society.

It's over for America.
>>
>>77435382
you can still look good with modern clothing as a guy. a guy i know dresses in slightly oversized band shirts, black bomber jackets, adidas track pants, and wears a fanny pack on his waist. it just looks 10/10. men who dress very "neatly" just seem kinda feminine/boring in comparison.
>t. female femanon
>>
>>77435477
You are a product of our time for sure. Honestly, men need to stop listening to women. You don't know your head from your ass.
>>
>>77435541
I just have a very specific taste and want to corrupt many men to dress like that lol
>>
>>77435565
Your taste is objectively shit.
>>
>>77435477
based for liking bydlocore
>>77435541
you have to 18 to use this site
>>
>>77435565
You have a negro taste. Makes sense. Our media tries to pitch blacks as masculine so you associate their dress with masculinity instead of the men that actually built society.
>>
>>77435597
>death metal band shirts
>nigger taste
what a weird obsession, i bet you have some kind of weird cuck fetish
>>77435584
bydlocore? never heard of that.
>>
>>77435382
i wish i could afford nice clothes, even nice work clothes and new boots would be nice. i think i would get exactly what i needed to look presentable if i could afford new clothes
>>
>>77435623
>bydlocore
meant by that people who give off a chav/gopnik/whatever vibe
>>
Comfort zone clothes was successfully marketed
>>
>>77435633
oh thanks. i guess that term fits my taste, might start using it
>>
>>77435382
>We all dress like we aspire to be poor and homeless now.
The ((MSM)) has been pushing this look for ages because they hate men of culture.
>>
>>77435660
maybe don't use that specifically as bydlo means low class people in russian (and cattle on polish)
>>
>>77435382

Women like guys in suits.
>>
I agree, OP. I love watching these older movies because everyone looks dapper and about their business. They look like men

https://youtu.be/BmEwtWBte84?si=BFWPFVpIaReo496C
>>
>>77435667
oh, well i appreciate the additional info
>>
The WASPs are the only people left in America with style.
>>
if I had to dress up in one of these clown suits for one more day I would blow my fucking brains out
luckily COVID ended up making the dress code where I work extremely lax compared to suit and ties every fucking day

I do not give a single fuck about dressing "nice", I want to dress comfortably
>>
>>77435407
exactly. but uh, what is that filename anon
>>
Love the old money WASP aesthetic.
>>
>>77435777
I have been generating AI images of jewesses, must have mixed up file names when i clicked something
>>
>>77435792
>old money
>aesthetic
So you're basically wanna larp as a rich guy while being a poorfag?
>>
>>77435757
Nobody's forbidding OP or you from dressing like this.
Google 'old money style men' and go from there, it's literally a trend.
You don't only have to put on streetwear or athleisure
>>
>>77435813
average wwii enjoyer moid moment
>>
File: 3200w.gif (193 KB, 200x288)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
I think I just want to be rich. I hate poor people so much it's unreal.
>>
>>77435874
>If I save lots of pictures of rich and handsome people maybe I'll wake up one day that way
>>
>>77435874
>I hate poor people so much it's unreal.
how bad do you hate yourself?
>>
mainland europe still prides themselves with their good fashion the hoodies are a uk/american gang culture
>>
>>77435382
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Male_Renunciation
>>
>>77435382
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Male_Renunciation

it started here.

after that, men eschewed the clothes and formality of their fathers with each generation starting after WW2 with the hippies.

after that, a lot of guys became office jockeys and tech people, who don't care how they look.

at the same time, black culture (where you wear large, cheap, poor quality handmedowns) was pervading pop culture - the rich and influential did it, so everyone else did it.

and now, we are here.
>>
File: 54foygjcz1041.jpg (50 KB, 417x750)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>77435858
All i am saying is that there is a incorrect way to destroy Jews AKA killing them and a correct way AKA: Seducing all their women and having smart kids with them.
>>
>>77436045
Are you a jewish woman?
>>
File: 1695919786580153.png (86 KB, 282x281)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>77435382
OP complains about the "deterioration of fashion", but I would be willing to bet that your own fashion sense is pitiful, and your whiny attitude doesn't help.

We live in a time where you can wear whatever you like and not be judged for it. Instead of succumbing to the autistic desire to control what people where, you should celebrate peoples' right to dress how they like and then follow suit. If you wanna dress like a gypsy from 1910, just go do it and stop shitting up this board.
>>
>>77435382
Costs more
Who wants to spend 200 dollars on a suit when you can buy 20 dollar shorts and a 30 dollar hoodie? 95 percent of the time I'm alone anyways

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.