[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 39-letter-get.jpg (410 KB, 2048x1536)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Narcissistic Schizo continues her explosive and delusional meltdown edition:

Will there hopefully be more?? I don't think she's quite through yet lmao

Channelling welcomed
Fuck initials
Telling off glowies super encouraged
>>
>>77434786
Yeah is the OP of that other one a schizo tranny or what?
>>
Yeah, she has a dick. Unironically.
>>
At least she's not a glowfaggot piece of corrupt shit abusing an illegitimate station to bully people from a position of informational asymmetry and undeserved privilege.
>>
>>77434912
Yeah, them are much MUCH worse.
>>
Periodic reminder that I could *never* be one of you -- despite occasional insistence otherwise -- because I am not a f u c k i n g s c u m b a g.
>>
>>77434912
Yeah, but can you actually elaborate on this without sounding like an insane rambling homeless schizophrenic?
>>
>>77434953
I don't know; can you ask me to elaborate on it without sounding like a fucktarded NPC pig?
>>
>>77434961
So the answer is no, then? You are just making shit up for attention/you're actually a schizophrenic narcissistic waste of breath?
>>
File: 00001-3184050119.jpg (46 KB, 450x675)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>77434953
>>77434980
Leave him alone. He's one of the best posters around here. The thread wouldn't be the same without him
>>
>>77434980
I'm not sure why you're so concerned about it, but perhaps you should lurk more and then you won't have to seem like such a clueless faggot!
>>
>>77435019
I don't know who the hell that is, I just wanna know the drama but he won't stop being a faggot, how is that my fault he's shitting, crying and shaking?
>>
Imagine looking yourself in the mirror after going out of your way to tell someone who seems to have diagnosable schizophrenia that they are a waste of breath. Couldn't be me.
>>
>>77435025
oh boohoo little bitch boy what, did some e-cunt hurt your feelings? get the fuck over it, you sound like a massive fucking pussy omegalul.
>oh noes muh heckin' bwaindead e-giwl huwt my feefees!!
sheeeeesh lole
>>
>>77435033
>how is that my fault he's shitting, crying and shaking?
Have you the schizophrenia too, Sir? He goes on anti glowies tirades, but I'd hardly call them shitting, crying, or shaking episodes. They're even sometimes kinda based
>>
>>77435082
No, I never read these threads, but half the time glowies are fucking based because they're trying to out pedophiles with bait accounts. Keyword half the time because the other half of the time glowfaggots (which are really Chinese government fags) try to radicalize into motion.
>>
File: 1715197705612972.png (148 KB, 495x369)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>77435106
Wouldn't it be hilarious if two different agencies baited each other unknowingly for years thinking they were onto something only to waste millions of taxpayer dollars?
>>
T

I look forward to seeing you Saturday. I worry that this may be the last visit before you pass away. I'm glad we were able to make it work.

You've been so wise, and I appreciate learning from you. I am glad to give you some more purpose before you pass away, too.

You keep bringing up living through me. It's a lot of pressure, but I'm doing the best I can. I know you're very lonely and ill, and you bring up how numbered your days are.

I save your voicemails partly so I could have a sample if I ever wanted to make art, like, say a creative film, with you narrating after you pass. You basically gave me the pass before, but I might bring it up again just to be sure. It could be one of the good uses of AI.

There's no replacement for the wisdom of a man who lived through Pearl Harbor, went through violent oppression from childhood, and became a civil rights lawyer and activist for many decades. I love you.
>>
You made me feel really very stupid and sad because of this email. Why ask for stuff and then not respond? Did you want to hurt me?
>>
>>77435960
Are you sure they got it? Maybe you should message on another platform
>>
File: file.png (267 KB, 1210x1000)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
Yup. I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>77435982
Why? There's hope, anon. The coming hard times will provide opportunities for you to rise up
>>
Well sometimes you're like a geranium,
open your leaves to the sun.
But mostly you're like a potato,
you just sit in the dark and you never
have fun.

So stop wasting your life filling ashtrays,
I saved you a seat on the bus.
And put empty photo frames up,
'cause each smile that you make
was forced and was fake,
but somehow I just love you more.

And there's never a time
when you don't feel like dying,
but somehow I just love you more.

I just love you more.
>>
Purple thread is so aesthetic
>>
Man, they're almost too beautiful to burn. They're so innocent
>>
watch this yarn have fucking toxic fumes or something and then I fall asleep and never wake up
>>
It's really interesting being afraid of losing something you've never liked

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.