[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Since AEW aired for the first time I just knew it was the downfall of the biz because it openly allowed women to our hobby
And guess what happens when women are allowed to join the boy's club, they FUCK UP everything
Now telling a female wrestler that dresses up like a slut that she looks hot is a crime because women are inside our house now, it's fucking over
>>
>>14580045
>women are inside our house
You'll never have to worry about this one, chud.
>>
File: 1715162850459712.jpg (461 KB, 2500x2217)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>14580045
Never stop gatekeeping. The people telling you not to gatekeep are the people who want to destroy your hobby. If people cared enough about it, they would put the effort in to actually meet the requirements, not bring the requirements to their level
>>
>Do Better
>actually encouraging him to roast her even harder
if he did he'd get prison time for rape
>>
>>14580045
It is funny how everything women join up turns to shit almost immediately
>>
>>14580045
So, by the logic of this dried up almost-empty egg carton isn't Skye Blue a sexual predator for deliberately dressing like that knowing kids will be there?
>>
>>14580051
Gatekeeping is the only way
that's why I respect League of Legends players, fucks are probably some of the most mentally deranged people on earth but they mastered the art of gatekeeping, their hobby even resisted an influx of lesbians from the show Arcane
and yet, their whole fanbase is 90% male and all the female character designs remain uncucked compared to western shit
it feels good to see how they're still allowed to call the female characters hot and sexy, refreshing even
>>
>>14580045
According to Cornette the crowds use to be 50/50 men and women.
Now they’re 90/10 men and women.
>>
>>14580047
kek fpbp

>>14580069
>wearing an outfit makes someone a predator

incels are crazy
>>
>>14580047

>t. Cuntholm Syndrome

sad
>>
>>14580090
You're the type of person to force their 5 year old to stare at gay guys in assless chaps at the pride parade to prove your tolerance
>>
File: dsdsd.png (1.4 MB, 960x996)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>14580077
>all the female character designs remain uncucked
top is old, current is bottom
>>
not even just /v/ and /co/, most any other board that follows rasslin makes fun of gayew too
>>
>>14580124
I think that they updated the outfits of the Arcane characters to match their show appearance, again a strong effort to cuck their fanbase but without luck
pic rel got released this year
>>
>>14580134
their fanbase actually defended it (probably because all the sane people moved on), your picrel is just chink pandering
>>
>>14580124
when people complain about adding pantyhose to girls i laugh because pantyhose are more erotic than bare legs
>>
>>14580077
>gatekeeping League of Legends
It's one of the most popular video games of all time you delusional retard
>>
>>14580045
Watching TV isn't a hobby you fat moron.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.