[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: s-l1600.jpg (247 KB, 1250x1600)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
I always roll my eyes when I see haters dismissing Kevin Nash in a bar/street fight scenario. Dude was a Detroit street smart, professional athlete, U.S. army vet, former bouncer who also happened to be a 6'10, 300+lb, in shape, alpha male. There's a reason that in his 4 decades in the spotlight there is zero legitimate stories of Nash being tested or punked out. So I thought I'd chime in...

Nash was a center for the Tennessee Volunteers from 1977 to 1980, but clashed with head coach Don DeVoe during three years at the University of Tennessee. Their relationship detonated following a loss at Kentucky during which Nash was tossed for throwing a fighting an opposition player. “We go back to the locker room & DeVoe kept saying, 'Hey, hothead, you cost us the game,” Nash says. “He grabbed my jersey & tried to spin me around. He kept running his mouth so I b***h-smacked him. I bear-pawed him. Later I found out his wife had a little fascination with me, so what are you gonna do?” Note: I have newspaper clippings detailing both incidents.
>>
"That Ultimate Warrior guy is a nut job in real life from what I understand. I was in a fight with Kevin in the Army. Kevin, myself & two other MP's were walking back to the barracks at night when a group of guys jumped us. We were all in it but Kevin was kicking ass like nobody's business. We didn't even have to be there, so he's the real deal. Well, at least back then anyway. I'm sure he's no slouch now either. I don't really follow wrestling or his career all that close but last I heard he was mostly writing the scripts (I know there is an industry name for it).” - Quote from someone who served with Nash in U.S. Army that I had correspondence with.

“There was more to the Diesel-Lafitte story from last week. The rematch between the two on 9/16 in Quebec City saw Lafitte do a legdrop off the top rope & wound up landing with his butt on Diesel's face. Diesel got up immediately & started throwing hard punches & jackknifed him for the pin. One WWFer told me the scheduled finish was another double count.” - Dave Meltzer [Wrestling Observer Newsletter - 2nd October 1995]
>>
He was unfortunately slapped into submission for being disrespectful on a tour bus in Japan. I believe it was Tatsumi Fujinami.
Also, being beaten into a near coma by his now deceased son. Rest in peace Big T.
>>
Former WWE referee Jimmy Korderas on Kevin Nash beating up Pierre Carl Ouellet [WrestlingInc Podcast - 25th October 2018]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdiWrcs3tw8

"At the Montreal show, a member of the Canadians, whose name I didn't get, but he's a goon type but wasn't on the road trip to Pittsburgh because of an injury, kept trying to hit on Sunny. After being turned down a second time, he apparently got very vulgar & crude with her, & Diesel heard the commotion & stepped out & basically told the guy that if he didn't want to be on the disabled list a lot longer to leave her alone. He took one look at the size of Diesel & apparently slinked off.” - Dave Meltzer [Wrestling Observer - 23rd January 1996]
>>
Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Syxx (Sean Waltman) made guest appearances on 'Fame Or Shame' as a part of MTV's annual spring break coverage in March 1997. The three were there to punish the losers of the talent contest show & did so by wedgieing them off the ground & painting them. During the show a guy in the crowd began to cause trouble by throwing rocks at the wrestlers. The trio asked security to get a grip on the rowdy crowd, but were blown off. When the guy threw another rock & it hit Kevin Nash's head, Big Sexy astonished the MTV hosts by leaping off the stage, chasing the guy down & slamming him into the sand. The guy was then taken away by security, as Scott Hall told him they were going to press charges. The nWo lads then chewed out an MTV producers for their lazy security & threatened to walk out if they didn't get the crowd under better control. Scott Hall later revealed in a radio interview; “Kid has this big super soaker, with foam in it. Kid just started firing that foam into the crowd, we're in Panama City Beach & it is packed. These kids are young, drunk & partying & he is killing their buzz. They had skittles because they were the sponsor, they started firing skittles. Now in court I'll remember there was a lot of skittles being thrown & one rock. Kev chased that kid down & I'm surprised he caught him, chased him down, stuffed his head in the sand & held him down for security to come...security never came. I was just on the stage like whoa.” Kevin Nash has since revealed (in Kayfabe Commentaries: WCW 1997 Timeline Series) the guy who threw the rock ended up suing him however his attorney didn't know his client had been arrested & charged for the incident, & ended up getting fined & doing community service. They settled for one dollar (you read that right) & an apology letter which Nash wrote in red crayon.

Kevin Nash attacks guy who throws a rock at his head during MTV Spring Break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ARgP3-bg8
>>
All this and he still couldn't prevent himself from getting RAPED?
>>
>>14579892
>92
Kek Wolfcoon BTFO
>>
>>14579892
AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (181 KB, 615x393)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>14579892
KWARB Nash was raped in’92
>>
File: 1652423618124.png (411 KB, 436x709)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>14579892
>walls of text btfo by two numbers
>>
File: oh.jpg (180 KB, 1080x1606)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
KWAB
>>
>>14579892
DAYUM
>>
>>14580665
it keeps RAPEnning
>>
KWAB

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.