[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Solo Sikoa is doing an admirable job carrying the Blue brand that is SmackDown! where he's enjoying an increased role as the leader of The Bloodline, along with some new recruits in Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa.

Props to Solo Sikoa for filling in the void left behind by the absences of Roman Reigns and The Rock.
>>
>>14578585
hope Jacob Fatu shafts this nigger
>>
>>14578608
They are cousins
>>
Another dimeless Samoan many such cases?
>>
>>14578608
imagine if Jacob Fatu becomes the sole badass face and makes his way all the way to Solo Sikoa, smashing through his entire built up Samoan defenses of Tangas etc but gets jumped RIGHT BEFORE being able to finish the final match and then THE TRIBAL CHIEF'S music hits
>>
>>14578585
gotta love the solomeister you just gotta
>>
>>14578585
shut up nav
>>
>>14578719
god I hope they switch it to them two, Roman vs Solo is gonna suck so bad
>>
Speaking of bad promotions ....
>>
>>14578585
This coconut nigger got go away heat with me can't take this pudgy midget as a threat at all

But Tangas with Paul Heyman that's pure dimes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.