[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cs38lwetwra91.jpg (78 KB, 1086x1080)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Since 1949, the fastest production car in the world has been:
>British
>German
>British
>Italian
>British
>Italian
>Italian
>Italian
>Italian
>German
>German
>German
>British
>French
>French
>Swedish
>>
>>27638436
*because they shit, pissed, and came whenever a US car got close to winning something and banned it.
>>
>>27638442
>it's Europe's fault that we're incapable of making fast cars!
holy cope
>>
>>27638436
So what happened after 1955?
>>
>>27638436
Since 1949, the only car worth buying has been:
>American
>>
>>27638442
nobody is banning anyone from "fastest production car" retard, that's not a racing series
>>
>>27638436
You mean on European tracks that they bar most competitors from with red tape or economic threats.

But I'm sure if an American says that a NASCAR is fast you'll whinge for hours about
FUH FUH BUT ITS NOT FAST FUH FUH FUH
>>
File: Pepe gun.jpg (40 KB, 403x392)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>all the fastest accelerating American cars are Teslas

You're right, that is really fucking embarrassing.
>>
File: 1713368541813492.gif (1.67 MB, 399x297)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>27638436
>lumping us with those filthy british
You fucking faggot are not European. You're either a baiting muttgroid, or even worse, a slav.
>>
>>27638479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao
the butthurt from the commentators never gets old. schumacher himself said that there was nothing special - carl edwards beat him fair and square.
>>
>>27638488
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>27638513
Trying to compare "Europe" as one entity to the US is stupid. French, Germans and British have centuries of rivalry.
>>
>>27638447
After the Mercedes-Benz 300SL was the fastest in 1955, it was beat by the Aston Martin DB4 GT in 1959.
>>
>>27638479
>You mean on European tracks that they bar most competitors from with red tape or economic threats.
Bullshit. Americans simply can't make cars as fast as Europeans can. This is about production cars, you don't need any particular racetrack to reach top speed.
>>
>>27638492
This is what I like about ROC, it puts the drivers on equal footing. The best part is Edwards beat Schumacher then immediately lost to Coulthard even though Coulthard crashed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41xNbvIXRqo

Beating Schumacher is a gold standard but it doesn't guarantee you gold. Although some people do like to pretend it is.

>Inb4 Amerimuts screech
>>
>>27638532
The fact that he lost to Coulthard actually proves it was a fluke
>>
>>27638436
Why do you expect American cars to be fast or able to corner if Americans themselves are slow, fat and bloated animals.
>>
Bump
>>
>>27638442
Be fair. American car culture centered around building a car with a budget that a typical lower middle class household could afford to spend. Porting, camming, generally upgrading the Camaro/mustang/civic/etc. European car culture developed for and around the aristocracy, except for rally cars. Their culture developed enthusiast cars for the very wealthy and therefore had a much higher performance expectation than "I just took this Plymouth to 500hp, let's go to the farm roads and let 'er rip"
Even American racing series focused originally on stock cars, cars that individuals could go to a dealer and buy the same day as the race.
>>
>>27638677
American culture is centered around niggers, anon. Don't you forget that.
>>
>>27638690
>Camaro
>Mustang
>Charger/Challenger
You're right
>>
File: 1707314071418947.jpg (471 KB, 2773x1539)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>27638487
Newfag wrenchlet
>>
>>27638518
Germans, British, and much of the French share a common Germanic ancestry with the Nordic people. Sibling rivalry doesn't mean you aren't siblings.
>>
>>27638436
You forgot the Tesla S Classe Plaid
>>
>>27638690
Sorry Schlemmen Bibbistein. I forgot my programming for a minute.
>>
>>27638436
Yurocuckolds live in a serfdom society divided into two classes: nobility and peons. Due to the massive wealth inequality, there is demand for ultra high market items. America is the land of opportunity and has a middle class so the demand is more balanced.

The average eurocuck will never drive anything fast, meanwhile the average American high schooler can drive a Mustang or equivalent which is faster than most European shitboxes on the road. A Mustang in Europe costs at least double, and that's with the inferior European purchasing power. The average American is wealthier than the average E*ropean. That's the difference between E*rope and America. It's not the own you think it is.
>>
>>27638534
There's is fluke but Edwards isn't a bad driver. I wouldn't expect him to consistently beat Schumacher but I wouldn't exactly call it a fluke, more a case of 'better on the day'.

As for Coulthard beating Edwards, I think Coulthard was showboating. Look at the way he flicked it on that last corner, he was probably planning a drift across the line but forgot what car he was in and lost it. The man had a lead and half and let his hubris command the situation.
>Winning the race
>Try to show off
>Lose control
>Crash
>Recover
>Still win the race
Which makes his victory even more embarrassing for Edwards, the poor guy was probably riding the high after beating Schumacher and Coulthard left him knee deep in a New Delhi suburb.
>>
File: a9rEEv6_700b.jpg (32 KB, 572x532)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>27638728
German and English are Germanic languages. French is a mix and is a Latin language. Genetically the British and French are heavily Celtic with a Latin component. Nordic countries is just a geographical term referring to Northern Europe. A variety of different ethnicities like Finnish and Sami live in the Nordic countries.

Anyway stop derailing discussion chud let's get back on topic. Most of the land speed records were made in America and top fuel is American.
>>
>>27638755
>Most of the land speed records were made in America
It's just a shame you don't own them.
27 UK
14 USA
12 FR
6 GR
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_speed_record
I'm actually surprised Australia is home to the fastest wheel-driven record.
And another note, there's no turbo-driven record holders only superchargers... anyone got an idea why that might be the case?
>>
>>27638436
>pretending the Shelby Cobra is British
>"no the Callaway Sledgehammer doesn't count!!!!"
>"no the SSC Ultimate Aero doesn't coun't!!!!!"
>"no the Hennessey Venom GT doesn't count!!!!!!"
>>
>>27638791
>pretending the internal combustion engine is American
Oh nein, nein, nein, mein Freund
>>
>>27638487
faggot
>>
>>27638436
Yet Eurocucks all drive 1.1L diesels and most Americans drive or have driven plenty of V8s and big V6s. Explain yourselves Europoors.
>>
>>27638791
The only one that's remotely close is the SSC but is it really production if they only made 5 of them? Every single one of the others was made at least in the double digits, 13 was the only one under 20 in fact.
And yes, the Shelby Cobra is British. Pretending it's American is the embarrassing thing. Memessey doesn't even have their VIN, it's a modded Lotus.
>>
>>27638436
Wrong :)
>>
>>27638838
Which British engine did the cobra and venom gt use?
>>
>>27638789
That's not even a car. It's jet engines on caster wheels
>>
>>27638858
>Last wheel driven absolute record.
Happy?
>>
>>27638838
>accurately predicted the eurocope
Where were Cobras assembled?
>>
>>27638740
>amerishart daring to talk about inequality
Kek, in Europe you don't see ghettos and trailer parks
>>
>>27638869
Does that matter, when the chassis was designed and made in England? What's worse, it only took 2 years for the Italians to beat it with a car with an engine 43% smaller making 28% less power. Americans try to bruteforce their way into speed and end up admitting they can't make cars.
Anatomy of an American record (or attempt):
1) pick nimble European car
2) fit a truck engine in it
3) hope it's fast in a straight, driven dynamics be damned
>>
>>27638869
>Where were Cobras assembled?

>The AC Cobra, sold in the United States as the Shelby Cobra and AC Shelby Cobra, is a sports car manufactured by British company AC Cars, with a Ford V8 engine. It was produced intermittently in both the United Kingdom and later the United States since 1962.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Cobra
>>
>>27638871
>you don't see ghettoes in Evrop-ACK
>>
>>27638789
>And another note, there's no turbo-driven record holders only superchargers... anyone got an idea why that might be the case?

Look at the years and engines dude. It's pretty obvious. They're almost all powered by surplus aero engines. How many turbocharged aero engines were there that would fit in a land speed car? An Allison out of a P38 and that's about it. The rest were either radials or extremely low volume. Land speed guys in every class that allows them use turbos, and have for decades, they just aren't the overall record cars but class record cars.
>>
>>27638897
>first nine months of assembly was in the UK
>for the rest of production they were shipped to and then built entirely in the US
By your logic, the 'Australian' Ford Falcon is actually American. Retard

>>27638894
>wasn't american
>s-so what if it was, it didn't hold the record for very long
Lol. If we count the Super Snake Cobras, they held the record for like 15 years. It's funny how every time the US came up with a faster car, Eurokeks had to come up with a new rule to exclude it. Completely fine when prototype Lambos and RUFs set the record with non-factory tunes, but as soon as the Vector W8 and Callaway showed up the rules shifted to 'mass production assembly-line stock'.
>>
>>27638894
>>27638897
>A new chassis was required, developed, and designated Mark III. The new car was designed in cooperation with Ford in Detroit.
so the only thing british on it were the body panels.
>>
File: ssc tuatara speed record.png (1.32 MB, 1020x663)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>BTFO europe with pushrods
>>
>>27638929
The Shelby Cobra is full of fakery, they even inflated the amount of chassis built by skipping VINs and then in the 90s they got certificate duplicates for the "missing" cars and tried to pass some counterfeit actually American cars as the originals. Shelby and Hennessey are both crooks whose brightest automotive ideas were to put big engines in Euro cars. Their real brilliance was scamming marks though.
>>
>>27638926
Unlike the Cobras, the Falcon's subsequent versions have little in common with the original car. If you said Argentine Falcons are American then I'd agree.
>>
>>27638949
Shelby is possibly the single greatest automotive legend fucking ever.

In addiction to being a race car driver, he also help make the Viper and 05 Ford GT. and tuned a lot of other shit+ made his own cars from scratch. he was also the only reason the GT40 started winning.

don't compare him to hennessey.
>>
>>27638853
>b-but Europe's $5 million hypercars were faster!!
>>
>>27638532
Are you trying to imply that Coulthard was better than Schumacher???? Lmaoooooooo
>>
>>27638981
No, he's saying that Schumacher fucked up that day and basically let the American win
>>
File: f-22.jpg (833 KB, 2400x1550)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
>>27638436

Tip of the baseball hat to Sweden and France, but I'm sorry any country that submits to permanent US military occupation counts as a win for the USA. The fact that Japan, another occupied territory of Uncle Sam, doesn't appear on this list tells me it's stupid.
>>
>>27639007
Europe basically watched their greatest formula one driver of all time get his cheeks clap by an average at best nascar driver. and Schumacher, being too intimidated by the hill billy nascar driver, pissed his driving suit and let it happen.

Eurocucks are the eternal cuckolds.
>>
>>27639018
This, Germans are basically an American colony
>>
>>27638524
Man forgot how the GT40 made one of the biggest "authorities" on racing look like nothing More than a limp dick ego whore.

Or how the 1969 dodge charger daytona was easily capable of hitting 200mph, something that modern "sports cars" occasionally struggle with
>>
>>27638690
And how did that happen anon?
>>
>>27638871
Yeah that's because everything has been brought down to that level there
>>
>>27638728
Holy shit what a bunch of muttgroid nonsense.
>>
>>27638690
Your crowning motorsport formula one worships a nigger, KEK!
>>
>>27638932
>Title says 282.9
>Image says 286.1
Clickbait seems legit...
>>
>>27638973
I'm sure both owners of them would agree, yeah
>>
>>27638981
>Are you trying to imply that Coulthard was better than Schumacher.
He was that year, that's why these kinds of competitions exist. You do understand how competitions work right?
>>
>>27639090
>GT40
Not the fastest production car of the world at any stretch of time
>1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
Not the fastest production car of 1969, that would be the Lamborghini Miura P400S
>>
>>27638436
"we made 10 of these cars that cost $6,000,000 each and theyre fast so clearly we're the best auto manufacturers. Please do not compare our other cars to what the Americans and Japanese make available for the general public"

this is why nobody cares about what bongs make, sure they can make great cars if you have millions of dollars but America and Japan make the people's sports cars and bongs are BTFO'd in that segment.
>>
>>27639268
>"w-we made slow piece of shit cars but we made slow piece of shit cars for EVERYONE"
American cars are truly closer to soviet shitboxes than to anything the civilized world has produced in the last 50 years
>>
>>27639268
>pigfat cars
>sport
pick one, also the fastest cars in the ring in every category but FWD cars are European
>>
>>27638973
I’m fairly certain the fastest European car at the time was the mclaren f1.
The vette was faster
>>
File: 1714415820330480.jpg (106 KB, 1044x1280)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>27639231
>Nuh uh!
>Nuh uh!
You're going to pull every possible excuse out of your as as possible, but it's not going to change reality that you, and your precious euros are just whiny bitches that are terrified of having to compete with the rest of the world, so you make up more and more asinine rules and categories to claim you're the best in
>>
>>27639295
How come British cars weigh almost twice what a Japanese car does?
>>
>>27639439
There's no regulation into making the fastest production car in the world, americans just suck at it
>>
>>27639446
This, they just need to git gud. Hard to do when their engineering is stuck in the pushrod era of course.
>>
Lol
>>
>>27639491
>Tesla
lol, ironic that the biggest American vehicle brands that uses batteries (DC) and pulls those dumb stunts is called Tesla.
I see the American public remains as gullible as ever. Can't blame them though, American education isn't the best.
>>
>>27639491
>he posts a fake car ad

kek
>>
The trade off is that even the average American can enjoy 400-700hp daily while most euros get robbed on a bicycle
>>
>>27639491
This will never stop being funny
>>
>>27639446
no it is quite simple: they make it illegal to drive anything fast, and therefore are able to claim that american offerings are never the fastest.
and how are you going to prove them wrong? drive it fast? yeah right.
>>
>>27639860
The Polly Trans Am is street legal and it was faster than the Veyron of its time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEKpw9H9u1A
Naturally it won't have the fastest production car record but it's enough to show you're full of shit. BTW that's how an American car can go fast, by getting modded by Europeans.
>>
>>27638453
You mispelled japanese
>>
>>27639515
Kek what, that it was an 1/8 mile race when elon was bragging about the 1/4 mile?
>>
>>27639446
is that why they hold the production car record currently?>>27638932
>>
>>27640482
>fake record
lol
>>
>>27640482
>Issues encountered during the December record attempt prompted the SSC team to re-engineer the cooling system with larger intercoolers, more water capacity in the water-to-air intercoolers, and increased venting on the dry-sump oil system. Shelby noted that all future Tuatara models will get these changes and they will be retrofitted to all Tuataras already on the road today.
So it's not the production model and they also basically admitted the earlier record was fake. SSC is shadier than Hennessey, holy shit.
>>
>>27640557
>>27640573
>same retarded and debunked cope of claiming a record verified by europe's own race logic doesn't count.
so>>27639439 and >>27639860 were right. even when shown something faster, you just say "d-doesn't count"
lmao
>>
>>27640627
Not a production car, and it isn't faster than the non-production records.
>>
>>27640644
it is, though. verified by race logic and is sold to customers.
>>
>>27640649
I'm not doubting the speed, I'm doubting the production car. It's like when BMW cheated in Nurburgring
>>
>>27640674
nothing to doubt. you even said in your own greentext that they retrofitted all the changes to ALL of the cars. so there is no difference between the "production version" and the customer car they used for the speed run. they're all the same. unlike Keonigsegg and VAG who's speed cars are not the same as the rest of the models. out of all Agera RS for example, only 11 of them had the upgrade for the top speed.
>>
>>27640681
They promised they'd retrofit them, records aren't made on promises.
>>
>>27640681
Also with VAG it's just a limiter they disable, they don't beef up the speed run cars. Not sure about the Agera but it's probably bullshit because they're Swedish and not crooked Americans.
>>
>>27640683
so basically your entire argument hinges on "i don't believe them!" lol. why would i believe VAG when they cheated emissions.
>>27640685
>Also with VAG it's just a limiter they disable
how do you know its not something else? again, if we're going down the conspiracy rabbit hole, why would i trust VAG when they're known liars themselves. plus, they have their own private test track that only they have access to, allowing them to get away with practically anything they want.
>>
>>27640699
>so basically your entire argument hinges on "i don't believe them!" lol. why would i believe VAG when they cheated emissions.
When talking about production cars, yes.
>>
>>27640699
>how do you know its not something else? again, if we're going down the conspiracy rabbit hole, why would i trust VAG when they're known liars themselves. plus, they have their own private test track that only they have access to, allowing them to get away with practically anything they want.
They test them on roads and also you shouldn't believe them but Guinness who investigated the record and concluded no modifications other than disabling the limiter were done.
>>
>>27640715
>When talking about production cars, yes.
so VAG's speed record cars weren't production. i have no reason to believe they are.
>They test them on roads
they don't do the actual speed test on roads, where they can fudge anything.
>Guinness who investigated the record
guinness didn't investigate the record, they just verified that the car reached the speed it did. they did not do a tear down of the car and full mechanical inspection. so they'd have no way of knowing.
>>
>>27638720
>race gas and drag radials
In the real world a Plaid will outrun a Demon
>>
someone post it >>27638690
>>
>>27639504
No retard ,the cybertruck is a real vehicle
>>
>>27639876
>99.9% American creation
>"Um akshullyee that's really European because fredrico benietez installed an American built header"
So European successes are all just other peoples creations that they stone ownership of lmao
>>
File: 1714914373989045s.jpg (2 KB, 91x103)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>27640557
>Nuh uh! Nuh uh! Nuh uh!
>>
>>27640945
Anon, if the Polly Trans Am is American then you admit the Shelby Cobra and Hennesey Elise are European.
I didn't claim the Trans Am was European by the way.
>>
>>27640952
They're all American retard
>>
>>27638447
>american bigly understand language
>>
>>27639984
No, that a basic American pickup obliterates the pride of Europe ;)
>>
File: 1690199386252743.gif (1.39 MB, 355x200)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>27638479
>you'll whinge for hours about
FUH FUH BUT ITS NOT FAST FUH FUH FUH
yeah sure
>>
>>27638871
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banlieue
>>
>>27640482
Because they themselves admitted that the video was faked, because that's all americans really can do, lie and boast about their lies, kinda like other communists
>>
>>27641606
Paris is different, it's basically Africa and doesn't count. Remember those "walking X hours as a woman in NY" videos? Here's the European counterpart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
>>
>>27641677
It's astonishing how FAKE and GAY everything that comes from America is.
Then again, it's the home of TV dinners and fake cheddar for a reason.
>>
>>27641706
He said "Europe", so that means the whole continent is fair game.
But I'll be the first to acknowledge that Eastern Europe is much more pleasant than most places on the planet in this regard. Even in poor areas I wouldn't worry about much of anything walking around there, except gypsies.
Western Europeans don't have as much to back up the superiority complex these days however, especially years deep into the migrant crisis. I hope they can take a 5 minute break from thinking about and comparing themselves to random Americans to actually address their very real problems, but that would require actually acknowledging that they are not infallible and do indeed have problems to deal with.
>>
>>27641545
Cool video game anon
>>
>>27641713
>Reducing food waste is a bad thing, actually!
>>
File: 1711842581460153.jpg (436 KB, 1125x1117)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>27638791
>>27639231
>>27639439
>>27639446
>>27639860

>>27640627
Euro try to be honest challenge (impossible)
>>
>>27643525
>americans rather put effort into drawing a strawman instead of building a faster production car
You can't make this shit up, it truly is soviet levels of incompetence
>>
>>27643552
That image is 3 years old, buddy
>>
>>27643575
Goes to show that americans had 3 years to build a faster production car and they haven't
>>
>>27643552
>>27643589
so why was this >>27638932
production car verified as being faster than anything out of europe by europe's own race logic?
>>
>>27638479
america is mostly black, and africans can't make cars
>>
>>27643774
Because, as SSC themselves admitted, they lied, as americans always do
>>
>>27643958
you can't lie about third party verification.

might want to try a different cope.
>>
>>27643981
They lied about it being a production car, retard. Just like Carroll Shelby himself originally lied about the number of 427s made.
>>
>>27644043
>some nigger doesn't believe its production, therefore they lied
>>
europeans have speed cameras and drive gay anemic hatchbacks lmfao
>>
>>27643958
>>27639439

Yet another example
>>
>>27643788
Explain the French car brands then?
>>
>>27644190
They just claim they have orders to make them but the cars themselves haven't been made yet.
>>
>>27644196
>europeans have speed cameras
Americans don't?
>>
>>27644356
>literally "some nigger doesn't believe them therefore they lied"
>>
>>27644349
>france is mostly muslim, and muslims can’t make cars either
>>
>>27638436
retarded map
>>
>>27644348
If americans put the same time and energy they use for lying and cheating on building a faster production car, they wouldn't need to lie, but who am I kidding, americans are bugmen, no different from the chinese, no soul, no creativity, no ingenuity
>>
>>27638755
>autism
French derives from Latin, but is has a ton of influence from Frankish
>French
The French are close to Germanics, because they descend from them. However, there's a split marked by the Loire river. South of the river, French tend to be closer related to the Spanish (mix of celtic culture people, and Iberians, with some Latin). French are mutts generally.

>celtic
Last I checked, celtic was a culture, and there wasn't really a definitive people beyond a culture. Celtics are closely related to Germanics anyway. The English are definitively Germanic, with some native Britons, and Norse in there. I can't be assed to pull up autism gene charts rn
>>
File: Haplo.jpg (237 KB, 743x764)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>27645218
>Last I checked, celtic was a culture, and there wasn't really a definitive people beyond a culture. Celtics are closely related to Germanics anyway. The English are definitively Germanic, with some native Britons, and Norse in there. I can't be assed to pull up autism gene charts rn
Lol no. Nazi propaganda
>>
ummmm, I think you'll find the world's fastest production car prior to the Mclaren F1 was the Jaguar XJ220, stick another >British in there
>>
>>27645392
>Tested by Road & Track. The 349.4 km/h (217.1 mph) Guinness World Records speed was measured by Jaguar one-way without independent control with a car modified for about 50 extra horsepower, the 341.7 km/h (212.3 mph) claims were also factory measured without independent control.
Brits cheating just like in the 1986 world cup, praise the hand of God countercheating them more efficiently
>>
>>27638436
Isn't it odd how Koenigsegg uses an engine that's based entirely on a Ford Modular V8? Isn't it odd you skipped over a ton of American cars which did hold the title of fastest production cars simply because half used bodies based on European cars but heavily modified while using a fully American engine? Kinda the opposite of a Koenigsegg where it has a homebuilt body and chassis, but the engine is just a modified Ford V8 so I guess it shouldn't be on your list
>>
>>27646648
The only things remaining from the Ford are the 90 degree angle and the bore spacing, fuck off chomo faggot.
>>
>>27639439
>buttshattered martsharter
Ask me how I know you're obese
>>
>>27646648
>muh Saleen
>muh theoretical top speed
kek
>>
>>27638853
The engine was made by Lotus, therefore it's just another dime in a dozen european record
>>
>>27647413
>american car isnt fast enough
>beg englishmen to make it quicker
pretty pathetic ngl
>>
>>27646851
>fuck off chomo faggot
How buttflustered are you nos un a scale from 1 to 10?
>>
>>27647547
>empire isn't strong enough
>beg colonists to save you from the jerries
pretty pathetic ngl
>>
>>27649346
>War for 'independence'
>Beg the french for help
Little miss independent
>>
>>27649346
>deflecting to unrelated history because you know even America's fastest production cars are merely european cars
Typical american, cowers away when confronted from the truth, you'd think that people like that would have built the fastest production car in the world by now just so they could escape people finding out about their lies a little bit faster, but alas engineering is not an american forte
>>
>>27649357
The French actually gave help relatively unprompted because it made their rival look bad
>>
>>27649772
>Unrelated history
>A war that was famously won by America supplying Europe with dozens upon dozens of war machines that were universally praised and preferred over domestic offerings
>Lol Americua candt indo enjeneering
>>
>>27650194
If America was that great at engineering they'd have built the fastest production car already, but all americans built are lies and embarrassment
>>
>>27638755
Wait hold up. West Asians are white?
>>
File: A1-CAM10122.jpg (371 KB, 2000x831)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>27650562
they do though
>>
>>27651738
That's an european car
>>
The most iconic production cars and race cars ever made are Italian, all of them.
>>
>>27652365
GT40 is the only reason anyone outside europe even knows what le mans is.
>>
>>27652543
Correct, the Lola MK6 is truly one of the crowning achievements of british engineering
>>
>>27638436
My miata could smoke all those slow pieces of shit
>>
>>27652543
And the 917K
>>
>>27652543
I learned about the GT40 participating in Le Mans because of /o/ shitposts lol, to me Le Mans is all about the prototypes and I'm not even European. Pretty sure all the GT40 amounted for was a class "win"
>>
File: GT40 MKIV.jpg (256 KB, 1349x1012)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>27652548
doesn't look like a lola to me.
>>27653435
this anon is a domb zoomer nigglet and makes me embarrassed of my own generation.
>>
>>27653442
No no, it absolutely looks like a Lola, because that's what a Lola looks like, don't know what you're talking about, probably another american attempt at deceit
>>
>>27652311
No that's manufactured entirely in Massachusetts retard
>>
>>27652548
I mean it's not like the British ever did anything impressive engineering wise
>>
>>27653737
Nope, that's an european car, assembling a car doesn't make it your own car, you should know that, considering all the japanese cars assembled in the US nowadays because americans are incapable of engineering a good car
>>27653739
They must have considering that americans still claim their cars as their own, and rely so heavily on their engineering prowess, but I see your point, the british aren't even in the top 5 best european car builders, all they do is kit cars built by 5 people in a shed
>>
File: 1711578427425427.jpg (149 KB, 1336x1212)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>27653756
That's a factory five kit car retard. One of the first images of Google.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.