[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AAAAAAAAA.gif (3.07 MB, 400x400)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB GIF
The newest edition of >CLOP has arrived, a decade old browser game about building nations, geoponitics, and oppressing ponies. Join now and start making connections, alliances and intrigue.
Please play our game

>Link to the game itself
https://4clop.com/

>Link to the test server
This has 30 minute ticks. Every tick is a war tick, and no travel time. Feel free to make multiple accounts there, and experiment with the war mechanics
https://test.4clop.com

>Previous thread
>>40994260
https://rentry.org/clop-threads

let's hope this one hits the bump limit too.

>reset in 2 weeks
>remake in 14 days
>war in 336 hours
>>
>>41039973
I AM POSTING IN THE THREAD.
>>
Which region of Burrozil has the tastiest apples?
>>
>>41040023
Huh, that would be interesting, if northern, central and southern regions had varied outputs of resources, like you would get more or less apples/coffee/drugs from the same buildings.
it could be copper/gems/tungsten for ziggers too.
No idea about prze, maybe something about their free energy generators making more/less energy?
Saddles make one thing tho so no idea there too.
>>
>20160 minutes
>>
>>41040046
The different regions could have different qualities of oil. One could burn into energy more efficiently, one could refine into gasoline at higher quantities, the other could do the same for platics. That becomes more complicated to implement than just changing numbers though
>>
>>41038921
Three things: firstly, yes, the other will get pissed off, but you can just pay more to keep them happier. It gets expensive quick, because gifts become less effective as you get closer to one AND the other gets pissed off more, so if you're raising both at once you start having to spend a ton of resources on each of them, but it's not impossible.

Secondly, you can raise one first, build the enviros, then switch to the other.

And thirdly, and this is the way most people do this: they only get angry at you every tick. You can qute simply send both of them 7200 oil (which requires a 14.4k stockpile - not THAT expensive considering how plentiful oil is, numerically speaking), build your enviros, and then they'll both be equally mad so they'll both decay to zero and you'll end up net neutral.
>>
>>41039973
>offboarder general
>>
>>41040314
based tradition keeper
>>
>>41040046
Saddles:
Southern Saddles make 20% more oil.
Central Saddles make gas from oil in a 1:1 ratio
Northern Saddles burn 20% less oil/gas to make the same amount of power
Burros:
Southern Burros make 20% moreApples
Central Burros make cider 20% cheaper
Northern Burros make 20% more coffee
Zeebs:
Southern Burros mine 20% more copper.
Central Burros mine 20% more tungsten.
Northern Burros mine 20% more gems.
Przes:
Southern Przes make 35% more money.
Central Przes make parts with no crafting fee.
Northern Przes can produce 2 base buildingsworth of all base resources (survival if shit hits the fan fullstop), and do the forbidden research faster/cheaper.
>>
File: 214610.png (151 KB, 621x310)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
Are there any advanced wars pony mods being made ?
These sprites keep making me think up on the idea.
>>
>>41040658
How about adding infrastructure investments that make it cheaper for one region to trade a resource with another ?
Like for example exclusive oil pipelines that would cheapen oil transport costs between Northern Saddles and Central Burros, which could be targeted by other regions during wars.
>>
>>41040658
>Northern Saddles burn 20% less oil/gas to make the same amount of power
Worthless, saddles aren't the ones who need large amounts of power, and you can't trade power

>Central Burros make cider 20% cheaper
Maybe useless? Cider is consumed in far smaller quantities than either apples or coffee, but maybe the discount would make bars an actually viable sat source

>Central Burros mine 20% more tungsten.
Not exactly useless but outclassed, tungsten is needed in far smaller quantities than the other two

>Southern Przes make 35% more money.
Not entirely useless but not very consequential either, by mid to late game bits barely matter and 35% is tiny compared to the bonuses government types give you. Maybe if you're building a gigantic army, it might make a difference, but it's nowhere near as much of a gamechanger as the 20% boosts to oil/apples/copper for example.
>Central Przes make parts with no crafting fee.
Do you mean without the 300-400 bit cost? Useless, saving 400 bits is completely inconsequential except MAYBE in the extreme early game (literally first couple days of the game). Even then.
>Northern Przes can produce 2 base buildingsworth of all base resources (survival if shit hits the fan fullstop), and do the forbidden research faster/cheaper.
Also borderline useless, the survival stuff is nice to make it easier but a completely suboptimal choice for late-game so you will forever be at a disadvantage. The forbidden research idea is interesting, though - basically if your goal is to ascend rather than anything else, then you can forego a useful bonus for most of the game in exchange for a cheaper endgame.
>>
>>41040692
i've suggested that for ages, but remember that this game is shitcode central
so any "feature" has to be really fucking easy to implement.
just add a small check for nation location then move some numbers around and boom, 20% bonuses or snowflake buildings
>>41040713
>Worthless, saddles aren't the ones who need large amounts of power, and you can't trade power
just add a new resource called batteries that lets you trade power directly, instead of a stand-in for power (the fuel), any excess is turned into batteries, which get used during deficit, or traded
>prze issues
kinda hard to come up with something specific for the nations that are literally built around not being able to do shit by themselves
I considered central przes making parts cheaper, but that's stupidly overpowered, would mean nobody'd ever take southern or northern
maybe just make it so southern make 200% more money fuck this noise type shit
the idea with northerns was that ascencion is an alliance type shit so you'd only have 1 guy doing forbidden research, meaning that if there's one nation that can research cheaper/faster, that'd be a huge fucking boon, but since otherwise they're not doing much, they get their tiny starter kit so they can jumpstart themselves before joining any faction
>>
>>41040738
You can't trade either forbidden research nor apotheosis serums either, so if your alliance wants to ascend (like the bugs did), everyone has to do their own anyway. The north prze would only be able to help himself.

>batteries
Interesting

>prze resources
I still think making money the prze resource could be viable. They still wouldn't have farms by default so they'd need every other resource to survive. But giving them a way to turn saturation into money would solve BOTH przes not having any use for excess sat (and thus being boring to scale into late-game, cause you just build a bunch of power generators and then sit there manually crafting parts) AND the fact that you don't need more than 1 active prze per alliance.

For example, make malls consume sat rather than give it. Basically have it be like the factories except way better: think how saddles have oil wells, advanced oil wells, and frackers. Przes would have factories, advanced factories, and malls.
The catch being that every other nation can build those too, but the thing is every other nation needs the sat to produce some other resource, whereas a prze can afford to spend all of their sat purely money making. So you'd actually have a reason to build up a prze, and there'd be a use for multiple przes in order to make more money; but prze would keep its qualities of being much harder to play (due to needing everypony else's resources to survive, plus crafting a zillioin shit to feed the malls), and keeping the idea of having no exclusive buildings.
>>
>>41040046
Maybe one of the Prze regions could have an option to make two parts for one energy, or some other craft option that's more balanced like 5-to-4. Or one region could get less sat penalties for environmental damage
>>
>>41040762
>But giving them a way to turn saturation into money
Wouldnt that just make them spam video arcades endlessly ?
>>
>>41040780
No more than any other nation currently can?
>>
>>41040777
checked, the latter one sounds good
"we live in a literal wasteland why are we worrying about environmental damage?"
>>
this game needs a villain
>>
>>41040046
>Northern Prze
Cool-headed machinists produce hand-crafted machinery.
Craft Machinery: 1 copper + 3,000 bits
Craft Vehicle: 1 copper + 2 energy + 200 bits
>Central Prze
Lazy designers relax while their facilities run smoothly.
Craft Machinery: 1 copper + 1 energy + 300 bits
Craft Vehicles: 1 copper + 1 energy + 200 bits
>Southern Prze
Hot-headed engineers build vehicles with just a bit of elbow grease.
Craft Machinery: 1 copper + 2 energy + 300 bits
Craft Vehicles: 1 copper + 2,000 bits
>>
>>41040979
I'm working on it.
>>
>>41040979
Storm Kingdom as a raider NPC nation ?
>>
>>41041072
want to team up and just be absolute assholes for no fucking reason
>>41041081
i more meant player-based evils but honestly shit like that might be cool. might be too game-y but hey maybe as an event. i've been playing this spreadsheet simulator excuse of a game too much but i actually had a dream abt this game where u could influence other countries governments and shit through espionage and armies were more fleshed out and stuff. i jerked off to it after but i know it'll forever only be in my head and ultimately be very hard to code and balance
>>
File: 1392215692198.png (68 KB, 708x633)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>41041100
>want to team up and just be absolute assholes for no fucking reason
I do
>>
>>41041166
alright what country are u?
>>
>>41041100
We'll see. I've still got some time to kill before I can do much else.
>>
>>41041100
>influence other countries governments and shit through espionage
Something with the changelings maybe ?
>>
>>41041263
yea itd be fuckin epic. imagine being able to pick ur species too and changelings get a huge espionage boost or whatever and all that shit. so many things u could do with this game all we need to do is find a giga autist to make it all
>>
>offboarder general
>>
File: 1TB.jpg (15 KB, 720x73)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
hooray! it's a milestone!
>>
>>41040979
We had a villain. And they died like bitches.
>>
>>41041064
Now that is actually interesting
>>
>>41041329
>still only one saddle
>>
>>41041535
we're working on it
>>
>>41041072
Go work on it!
>>
>>41041072
>>41041538
uh-oh...
>>
so i have a small proposal, however it is against rule 1 so if the admin don't like it then never mind all of this.
my idea is player built/maintained free land(like ai controlled since we don't have it), the goal is to increase the number of resources to the market, more chances of conflicts(war), and lower the economy impact due to loss players.
the land are not allowed for any buildup t until it pass the untouchable mark, then any pony can send there army to try claim the land(except the original owner).

here are some basic rules so it won't get too messy:
it can only be Burrozil or Saddle Arabia base on the needs (to increase the importance of the other 2)
you have to pay a fix fee once to original owner for his maintain effort.
it needs to have a special marking next to the name so everyone knows it used to be a free land (so there will be no hard feelings trying to steal it from others)
the total amount of free land should not exceed 1/3 of the current players. if the play base drop then no more can be build
only nations that have age more than 40 can build, players can not own more than 1 at any time

I'm bored so i typed this
>>
>>41040979
Trying to form an opposition alliance is hard when 2nd trade bloc swallowed up all the nations before I could even start.
>>
>>41041786
Step 1: make a rival alliance
Step 2: have a gameplan; an alliance leader has to be competent
Step 3: reach out to players, there are still independents out there, and some blocfags might be open to moving around

When I joined the Bloc was the only one to reach out to me. I took the initiative to reach out to a few other players but in the the amount of options that seemed competent AND actually active AND enthusiastic about having a new nation join were extremely limited.

Now at the current stage, at least personally I'll mostly consider joining another alliance if you can set up a self-sufficient one: meaning at least one of each nation, ideally two burros. A five-nation alliance like that would be a good start. Anything smaller with missing nations will just be a headache and I'll happily stay in the bloc.
This means you'll have to secure committments from several players to all join, which is a lot of organisational work, but here's the thing - the job of an alliance leader is to herd a bunch of retards, so if you can do that then that's a very good sign for the longevity of your alliance, whereas if you just bitch and moan that you can't get anyone to agree to join your one-man alliance without ever managing to coordinate anything like that then ultimately even if you did have an alliance it'd probably turn out shaky, passive, poorly organised and unambitious.

Here's some perspective: a year ago, dozens of players signed up to the game. In the end, only 2-3 alliances successfully organised themselves, plus the TNN oldfag clique gathering together on discord. Otherwise, while nominally the game had almost a dozen semi-functional alliances at various points (by semi-functional I mean not even counting the various 1-player or 2-player ones that never even went anywhere) - in the end none of them managed to do very much of anything except the aforementioned 2-3.
>>
>>41041755
Just make it so nations DO NOT autostasis.
Then, if someone makes a nation, drops it and it starts to spiral into negative sat and eventually gets rebels, you CAN send troops there to defend it from increasing rebel forces until its of age to invide and take over.
>>
>>41041786
we're still accepting, anon. ;)
>>
>>41041535
We're oil positive man, cut me some slack
>>
>>41041878
yeah cause the rest of your production is SHIT
>>
>>41041883
we're WORKING ON IT
and it was even worse some days ago. i don't know if it's the market doing wonders or Lunatic's sole ubiquitous care packages keeping nations going or what, but we're improving!
>>
>>41041936
If only you didn't alienate the largest Saddle not owned by Lunatic.
>>
C'mon Zebras, fulfill my tungsten buy order.
>>
>>41042093
what does that even mean
>>
>>41040780
Video arcades are really good early on already, but it eats deep into ones production capabilities for a pretzel and you can only burn so much oil/gas I still think a soft and hard cap for gas stuff would be good for nerfing prz
>>
>>41042110
no.
>>
>>41042194
>spoiler
Is that really needed ? It already makes you consume 25% more oil just to generate the same amount of energy, and you need to keep it in stock for democracies as well.
>>
>>41041786
id be open to leaving the bloc
>>
>>41042194
The soft cap on gas is that it eats more oil and oil production is softcapped. Like, sat buildings have no cap for example, they're capped by the apple/coffee/oil production, and it still works.
>>
>>41042213
Send an application to CWF.
>>
File: 1393669621391.png (294 KB, 849x726)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>41041786
Give me one good reason to join your alliance
>>
>>41042256
there is no alliance or nation with that acronym?
>>
>>41042256
Who the fuck is CWF
Is this another changeling ruse
>>
>>41042270
>>41042272
Sorry, FWF. I forgot I decided to go for the alliteration instead.
>>
>>41042213
is there a reason?
>>
>>41042358
Because we're better and can provide more oil?
>>
>>41042366
haha nice one pal. no really is there a reason?
>>
pact vs the front...
>>
>>41042395
Because you suck at helping your members grow to the point where they can actually contribute to the economy?
>>
>>41042444
it's my first time being an alliance leader, cut me a slack :(

besides, they DID grow
>>
>>41042444
we're fucking working on it ok? reeee
>>
i like that the 2nd trade bloc is full of the warmer-feeling nations like the zebricans and burrozilians with nation names to match that aesthetic whilst the fwf has the colder feeling nations with grittier nation names and descriptions
subconscious groupings ?
>>
Kill eachother already.
>>
>>41042725
As soon as the 28 days are up
>>
>>41042733
I thought it was 21?
>>
>>41042625
>warmer-feeling nations
Not what I was aiming for with my nation's name. Prze would have fit better with the theme but I didnt have a non zebra name in mind.
>>
>>41042625
Interesting. I like it!

Also, someone fill my coffee and apple buy order.
>>
>>41042779
Now it's 35 because of that
>>
File: 1639765093071.png (308 KB, 3135x3000)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>"oh wow, I have a lot of money and resources, I should use them"
>build a lot of shit
>remember that I was saving it all for something else
>have to start over collecting money and resources
>>
Fire826 being accepted into 2nd bloc when?
>>
>>41043592
FWF is the better deal. We'll actually help them.
>>
>>41043668
FWF is icky
>>
>>41043730
Okay Hach
>>
Someone tell me whats the benefit of building factories as a resource producing nation, because I keep seeing them as a waste of energy that could be better put into making more resources to sell.
>>
>>41043758
It depends on the value of your resources. There's also a scaling sat penalty for having too much of any one type of building for most things, which ends up meaning that the more of something you have, the less it's worth because of the cost to keep your population happy. Not only that but raw bits income is very useful in that it's instant.
>>
>>41043758
I think there is a sort of double prisoner dilemma going on in this game.
It would waste less resources if only Przes built a small number of factories.
It would also waste less bits if prices were low.
However, the lower prices get, the more valuable making a factory becomes.
The more factories there are, the harder it is to keep prices low.
>>
>>41043758
you'll want one factory and one advanced factory later, so you can emergency create parts directly if required

it's not remotely efficient compared to a prze, but if you're running malls or something and no prze are online to resupply, it can save you from exploding, especially if a zeb and you can self source the copper/gems
>>
>>41043770
>>41043782
I havent checked when I built the first one, but does the extra 10k get added to the base GDP before the sat multiplier is applied ?
>>
>>41043824
Yes.

C'mon, burros. I need apples and coffee. Fulfill my buy orders or message me with what you'll accept.
>>
>>41043854
>message me with what you'll accept.
I'll fulfill all your alliance apple and covfefe needs in exchange for one (1) nation once it turns of age
>>
I kinda wanna work on filling all of Ourasia's buy orders. It'd be funny
>>
>>41044316
don't. he doesn't deserve it
>>
>>41044316
>I kinda wanna work on filling all of Ourasia's buy orders. It'd be funny
he would already have the largest stockpiles from being a parasite on 3 different alliances, without factoring in his one-sided trade deals and the like
>>
>>41044389
>>41044394
yeah but it'd be funny
>>
>>41044304
Pfff. Once I turn of age I'm going to take myself a Burro.
>>
File: crackpipe.png (4 KB, 564x61)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
lel
>>
>>41044655
Good luck, we've been eyeing a spare saddle...
>>
File: 1604117737712.jpg (246 KB, 1200x850)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
I am mad about coffee prices.
>>
>>41045124
2nd bloc is hogging all the coffee.
>>
>>41045161
You can always join up
>>
>>41045210
Or I could take their leader's nation in another 8 days.
>>
>>41045161
sorry, i forget to put it out for sale

>>41045296
i dare you
>>
>>41043738
>>41044655
>>41045296
nothing ever changes
>>
File: invasion.png (168 KB, 333x2635)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
oh noes!
>>
>>41046060
>Pretzel infestation thread
>Pretzel invasion
It was written in the stars...
Damn changelings!
>>
>>41046077
>Damn changelings!
how are we responsible for the pretzel invasion?
the bugs had one prze as nature intended, Colgate was enough to handle all the bugs, if you know what I mean
>>
>>41046086
>Stars
>Space
>Changelings
>>
Saw it coming
>>
>>41046077
The reports of changelings are scare tactics. There are no changelings, you're imagining things.
>>
>>41046566
chitin hooves typed this post
>>
there is no invasion going on. nothingburger.
>>
File: 1673815499884695.png (744 KB, 1920x1080)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
>>41046739
But I'm about to die
>>
>>41046765
fake news to make ponies waste bits and resources on armies
>>
sounds fun I want to join the Pretze invasion
>>
File: ohnooo.png (391 KB, 1084x2497)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
I didn't know I was so disliked
>>
stalingrad it out. train 1000 cav with barding and make them work for it
>>
who the fuck is under attack
>>
>>41047079
The Sadlands
>>
>>41047084
>The Sadlands
allianceless, kind of asking for it
who's attacking?
>>
>>41047112
frigid winds front it seems - first vladihoofstock and now penguinland
>>
>>41047114
Prze's getting uppity, need reset correction.
>>
I've got buy orders up for machine parts, vehicle parts, and gems.
>>
File: 1677859185908358.jpg (72 KB, 549x433)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I don't understand war and I don't have the resources to fight. Goodbye my little ponies
>>
File: 4ClopVerification.jpg (1.48 MB, 2956x4032)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
So how would one go about proving that you're not alting
>>
>>41047718
The admin will stare at the logs really hard and ban you if it seems supicious
>>
>>41047724
>The admin
he doesn't have time lol.
>>41047718
tidy up, anon.
>>
>>41047718
You have to post your date of birth, zipcode and four last digits on the back of your credit card.
>>
>>41047693
You have a goal, then. Make a new nation, join an alliance, and get your ponies back.
>>
>>41047718
ENHANCE
/fit/izens its ogre
guy on the left is a zigger I place my imaginary currency for betting on zxts
>>
>>41047718
Damn bitch, you live like this?
>>
>>41047693
>>41047873

Exactly this. I highly encourage anyone this happens to to turn it into a motivation to drive you forward. There's a lot of fun things you could make of it. Maybe roleplay that the nation's leader escaped and has been granted asylum in your new nation, or something.
>>
>>41046883
im sorry but it had to be done - its a fuck or get fucked world. if you make a new nation i promise to give material aid
>>
>>41048449
>i promise to give material aid
in the form of more troops? ;)
>>
>>41048484
i SWEAR to celestia i wouldnt fuck you like that. i'll even give you some military gear almost-free if someone else messes with you
>>
>>41048511
>i'll even give you some military gear
sending troops confirmed
>>
>>41047693
Other ponies do understand war and do have the resources to fight and may be able to help you
Not me because I'm half-asleep and have zero free time right now, but I hope at least someone assists you
>>
>>41048524
Sending military aide right from the barrel
>>
i mean it's pretty obvious these guys are going to just start consuming other nations as soon as they turn 21 - it's in your interests (ponytropico, 2nd trade bloc guys, etc.) to atleast try and help sadlands
like yeah their military is intimidating but im sure you can raise a pretty big army if you got the weight and support of some other nations helping you out - invaders are naturally limited by how many transports they can build yeh
but hey... that's just my anonpinion !
https://youtu.be/70mkfZV5m_I?t=63
>>
This is like a repeat of last year. Oldfag-led faction immediately launches military action the moment nations start being eligible for it.
And a fucking Trade Bloc of all things is next on the chopping block.

FWF confirmed new TNN
>>
>>41048566
are FWF oldfags?
>>
>>41048571
Pretty sure the founder is, though the rest are either newfags or lastyearfags
>>
>>41048580
TyrannisUmbra in the thread?
otherwise discordnigger confirmed
>>
>>41048597
Pretty sure I've seen him post too (about market orders and stuff). So at least not 100% discordnigger. Not that TNN never posted, mind you...
>>
przes can do nothing but take. explains why they were the only ones to make armies
moral of today? keep your alliances prze on a tight leash
>>
>>41048603
DarkVessel can't post in thread, he's the oldfag with a bug fetish, so at least he's ruled out then
>>
File: 1478677422525.jpg (79 KB, 390x390)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>41048449
>>41048511
>we're killing you and taking your shit
>but you can always come back and beg for scraps like a bitch
Absolutely evil
>>
>>41048613
2tb hooves typed this post
>>
>>41048571
>>41048580
>>41048597
Yes, hello, hi. No I am not DV, yes I am used to military action, no I don't plan to consume a bunch of other nations. I'm just ensuring my alliance has stability and following through with the minor villain arc that the leader of the 2nd Trade Bloc pushed me to (with encouragement from a few of you, you bloodthirsty monsters, you. <3 )

This war was actually not even my idea. I've had very little part in it aside from making sure my allies have oil.
>>
>>41048609
You say that, but I'm from a wonderful time when someone not named DV literally named themselves 'bugfucker', soooo...
>>
File: 2415909(1).gif (2.53 MB, 600x338)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>>41048613
it's nothing personal i'm just doing what's necessary
>>
If anyone has questions about how war works, I'd be happy to try and explain it. I did a lot of prep work for the 6 hour war, might as well use that knowledge.
>>
>>41048712
>the 6 hour war
still brings a smile to my face just thinking about it
>>
>>41048727
I felt cucked when it happened. I was primed for a fight. Getting the whole damn server to back me one way or another was way more preparation that was necessary. But in a way, it was fitting. /mlp/ uniting in one burst of autistic rage might be less fun than a slugfest, but it certainly is poetic.
Thank you for your support, whoever you were. Whether you were part of Maresaw or one of our friends, it wouldn't have happened without (you).
I still feel a bit guilty. Some of them definitely had it coming, others are were genuine horsefuckers.
>>
>>41048712
The blood of the kaffir shall flow again mashallah
>>
>>41048712
I second this. I'm pretty experienced with it and have dissected how war and combat works pretty much inside and out to help make the tools I use to help me calculate things. I'd be glad to help pass on some of that knowledge.
>>
Every time I consider to start playing the game, some stupid shit happens that keeps me from it. I have no intentions to join a game just to become someone's fodder at day 21 and the autism required to get behind the combat sheet is frankly beyond me too.
>>
>>41048822
ill protect ya
>>
>>41048822
Join an alliance, you have to play politics to survive in this world
>>
>>41048656
>that the leader of the 2nd Trade Bloc pushed me to
oh shit what did i do
>>
>>41048822
Historically, things like this don't end very well for the attacker if the victim has made any attempt at all to make connections. The CEF managed to knock over the Spice Trade not that long after they came of age, but they were practically impossible to talk to. Trust me, I tried. Everyone else who picked a fight with somebody just coming out of protection either got crushed instantly, or crushed a few months later.
>>
>>41048836
>The CEF managed to knock over the Spice Trade not that long after they came of age

That was still a risk. Had spice woken up and asked for help, TNN could have stepped in (they had previously stated they wouldn't get involved in wars between minor powers, but that cannot be relied upon), or Maresaw could have backstabbed me. That was my fear at the time, that Maresaw needed the CEF nations to defeat TNN, but not necessarily the CEF players. They could have gone to TNN for military support in a proxy war against the evil bugs or something. Thankfully, WiK keeps his word.
>>
>>41048609
I remember when Darkvessel tried to kill me a decade ago because I liked Celestia more than Luna.
>>
>>41048877
oof. who are you?
and the real answer is both, Princest is best
>>
>>41047718
Okay really are there no anons on this board who know how to keep their room clean? Living in filth is depressing as fuck
>>
>>41048883
I was never a major player.
My name is best left forgotten.
It was Cloudkicker who ended up finishing me off, if I recall.
>>
>>41048822
I for one am not out to ruin anyone's life. I'm out to play a game. Theming and a little roleplay are a part of that. No hard feelings against anyone I war, and I welcome others bringing conflict to me. I'll genuinely help you out with figuring out how to combat if that's what you need.

>>41048910
I'm really curious to know if we knew each other. I wasn't one of the big well known names, but I definitely threw my weight around in my time playing. Was definitely overshadowed by the bigger names I worked with.
>>
File: 1589625539294.gif (104 KB, 250x250)
104 KB
104 KB GIF
>>41048822
>spend a month building up and maintaining a nation just for someone else to grab it
It really isn't the greatest selling point
>>
>>41048822
tbf it was a 28 day old nation attacking a 21 day old one, and the 21 day old generated more bits per hour and had more buildings and shit
plus they were already established enemies kinda and a military buildup was clearly happening + an embargo was in place for days
still sux but its not like a mega old fag nation conquering some poor newbie
>>
>>41049045
>but its not like a mega old fag nation conquering some poor newbie
Isn't the big group there >>41046883 from >>41047114 penguinland, who's 110? The first little group didn't seem like a problem.
>>
File: 1368682693412.png (53 KB, 500x549)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>41049045
>they were already established enemies
Ooo, is there background drama there?
>>
>>41049078
oh i didn't realise the penguins sent so much. first and second groups are vladi btw
>>41049091
kinda? i think vladi was part of the 2nd trade bloc and clopoholics had a 1 nation alliance whos description was just "Going to war with 2nd Trade Bloc"
>>
Does anyone else write lore journals for their nation?
>>
>>41049150
>Does anyone else write lore journals for their nation?
RidingRain is that you?
>>
>>41049150
I would if I had the creativity and attention span.
>>
>>41049153
Sorry, different anon. I went in stasis during Gytha's era. Still aching for the ovipositor...
>>
>>41049210
Well, there's totally not any more changeling nations. All gone, oh no. You'll just have to go on without realizing your dream.
>>
>>41049210
>Still aching for the ovipositor...
the ovipositor days are over, i'm cozy these days

With Love,
Queen Gytha
>>
File: medium.jpg (168 KB, 741x600)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>41049230
>>41049233
>no more ovipositor
Killing myself now
>verification not required
>>
>>41049269
Don't worry, Anon. Just come over here, let me comfort you, as a definitely real non-changeling would comfort another non-changeling.
>>
>>41049281
Why do I feel unsafe?
>>
>>41049371
why would you feel unsafe? they're not a changeling, they said so themselves
>>
https://youtu.be/h5VUEX6R4lw

we need peace! all >clop need peace!
>>
>>41049498
sorry but nothing can defeat me except a very large military or the power of friendship
>>
File: 1064651_1.png (546 KB, 3205x3205)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>41049526
can we go for the second option, friend?
>>
>>41049572
damn it. twilight would be so disappointed in me you're right. its okay she'll forgive me after the war too
>>
>>41049269
Need a hoofjob?
>>
>>41049688
no. you will be hated be every mare until your very death.

captcha: WHYD4G
>>
File: pic.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Hi~ Snowdrop here~
There's a lot of reasons i decided to switch my past strategy and decided to invade sadland, the the first invading motive is simply just because he create yet another TNN and declared to invade 2nd trade Bloc, I never like then before and I don't really want another war. Then he also supports solar empire, which my background story supports luna more so..(yea it's an excuse I know but it was one of my motive lol).
The motive disappeared when he cleared the alliance and change it name to sadland, but my second motive appeared when he turn to age 21 as he got attacked by other nations and things become personal. Last year I've seen this so much already as other nations slaughter non or small alliance,From the TNN war, Gytha vs Cool_dude, statue war, to the final bug ascension. I always been a neutral supportive role and focused on trading, writing my 4 episodes of 4clop news, things are still tough but resources are still flowing. But in the final end after the ascend what I see is a even worse global market as the rest struggled to switch their economy type. Trading became limited and hard, as everyone like me is just awaiting for the reset. So finally i get tired and decided to leave and hoping if one day I came back things will be better, but after half a year what i see is still the same old stuff, nothing change still a bad economy people still hording resources, trading still harsh, another war another cycle .
So i decided I want no more, I want to change, but being a pretz there's nothing much i can do, so I want what all pretz wanted before, from being a beggar to lesser a beggar. I want a world where nobody cries for resources, where cheap resources all flows into the market. I no longer want to be in background watching anymore, even if it means I'll have to get bloods on my hand. If the same things will still happen then I'd rather controlled it and making sure no ponies are in lack of parts anymore, I'll drain up my resources, I'll crumble my own nation, I'll go back to stasis, I'll do whatever it takes to make the oil, apples and parts go green and flow again. My eyes are blinded, my mind are twisted, but my heart is blazing with fire. I never want to be the Villain of the story but yet the world still craves one. My story might end very quick or very slow, but neither the less I finally carved down my first own chapter of the 4clop history.
I'll await the day for the hero to stab his sword to my heart, until then, I'll go crazy.
>>
>>41049780
>But in the final end after the ascend what I see is a even worse global market as the rest struggled to switch their economy type. Trading became limited and hard, as everyone like me is just awaiting for the reset.

It would improve if there were no tensions rising thanks to a certain someone

>I want a world where nobody cries for resources, where cheap resources all flows into the market.

It's not late to make the right decision yet ;)
>>
>>41049703
yes
https://cdn.twibooru.org/img/2020/7/13/517854/full.gif
>>
>>41049802
now imagine it getting stuck in the hole
>>
>>41049810
Unf, that just means getting wrung dry until it softens up enough to slip out
>>
All I see is greed. Rerolling nation takes one tick. Killing a player takes 24 or 48 hours and is permement.
>>
>>41049780
Senator marestrong, that's madness!
>"Nanomarechines, son"
>Takes your city
>>
>>41049780
based bloodthirsty snowblind
>>
>>41049780
>he create yet another TNN and declared to invade 2nd trade Bloc,
Ironic that you're joining the nu-TNN-like faction to do so, while the Bloc is considering lending aid

>I want a world where nobody cries for resources, where cheap resources all flows into the market
Which you'll do by hoarding resources to yourself, right (why else would you want that copper nation to be YOURS instead of just letting him trade it away himself?)

>even if it means I'll have to get bloods on my hand
What's a hand
>>
>>41049956
Conquered players can roll again too. and I'm this case, he's probably gonna get a nice care package to help get back to a good place quickly.
>>
>>41050211
Hi, FWF leader here. My own target is the leader of the Bloc, not the Bloc itself. I love what they're doing and once this war stuff is over, I'd love nothing more than to have friendly relations with them and to trade freely.
>>
>>41050222
Huh why, what's your beef?
>I love what they're doing
Hope you realise that most of the people there are gathered under the leader's, well... leadership. Do you just want to conquer a burro, or do you specifically hate the leader (while at the same time somehow loving the alliance they built)?
>>
>>41050226
It's not hate, it's roleplay. They usurped my alliance's goal back when it was a market trading alliance. I mean, really? Free Winds League to Frigid Wind Front? Can you not see the RP oozing from that change?

Wanting a Burro is my motivation to war instead of just doing something like embargoing the whole alliance and fighting over the market, but some kind of conflict was going to happen no matter what. At least this one is gonna end quick one way or another.
>>
>>41050245
Forgot to say, if their alliance crumbles while the leader rerolls a new nation, then in the immortal words of their leader himself: maybe he's not a good leader to begin with.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (56 KB, 910x1024)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Snowdrop here
>>41049784
and yet again we're still back to square one, and sorry there's no turning back now, the dice has been rolled and I'll never see myself as the same anymore

>>41049956
greed? maybe yes, but I'm already desperate before the attack due to global shortage and no traders available, I could only go back to stasis or like you say, reroll to another nation, but then what changed? I still had to join another alliance since current gmares are not active anymore, or keep neutral and just watch in horror as you all kills each other again and watch the market fall like before? you've already seen what happens to non-alliance nations, why do you even still thinks reroll is a way? it's always the same form the past to now or else why anons would say that>>41047112 >>41046180

>>41049966
>>41049983
I only throws the second brick, 3 days ago you all still calling for war and a villain >>41040979
>>41041072 >>41041100 >>41041166
so now you got one, but I'm not a true villian yet, since my goal is to restore the market and I'm not planing to attack another anymore, I'll even help Clopoholic to rebuild back to same if he asked for it. I just need it to step into the stage.
I'll still be trading and helping others like I used to before, but don't let me know your nation's name >>41049983 anon or else we'll be trading nations too, one way or another~
>>
File: 1709052988176348.png (311 KB, 999x561)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
i prepared for ages for this invasion and all i did was awake the sleeping giant
very menacing penguins...
>>
Snowdrop here
>>41050211
>Ironic that you're joining the nu-TNN-like faction to do so, while the Bloc is considering lending aid
what you see is the result, I didn't know who is the first invader before this all happend, FWF reached for me first and invited me in to solve the owners problem, I didn't get the invitation form Bloc like after 10mins when I already accepted FWF's invitation

>Which you'll do by hoarding resources to yourself, right (why else would you want that copper nation to be YOURS instead of just letting him trade it away himself?)
I have a lot of reasons to do so, even more reasons than the one I already listed,form simple ones to even more radical ones. but hoarding is not one of then, I'm already burning up my reserves to support others already. I even plan to take it and just pop into stasis to try make the apples and oils go green again, that's what i said to FWF leader before I joined
>>
>>41050324
>I even plan to take it and just pop into stasis to try make the apples and oils go green again
Wait what
So your plan to solve resource shortages, is to... make less resources?
>>
>>41050324
I still disagree with your idea to stasis again. I'd rather build up the market and support the Bloc after the wars, making use of the nations we take to make the game better.
>>
>>41050222
>My own target is the leader of the Bloc
i thought we're friends. friends don't invade each other :(

>>41050245
>It's not hate, it's roleplay
can i roleplay signing a peace treaty with you?

>urrmm they usurped my goal now i'm evil
that's a shit casus belli
>inb4 casus belli against TNN was "they're discordniggers
you know what, nevermind. this one is better

>but some kind of conflict was going to happen no matter what
it wouldn't if it wasn't for you

>then in the immortal words of their leader himself: maybe he's not a good leader to begin with.
i never said that
>>
>>41050268
>but don't let me know your nation's name >>41049983 (You) anon or else we'll be trading nations too, one way or another~

Behold Efficiency

With Love,
Queen Gytha
>>
Snowdrop here
>>41050331
My first feeling was there there are just not enough producers we don't need that much prez and zebri since it's just means more war materials. My most drastic and ultimate plan before all this is if the situation still didn't goes well, I'll take down all the prez and zebri within my limitation, leave the the stronger one since I can't win ,and force people to switch to apples and oils to make them green. Then I either burn them all including me to the rebels or take then all down into stasis and when the oil and apples are stable again return then back to original owners or to alliances, which would might break the rules though. But I couldn't initiate it since it would make too many people mad and the success rate are too low let alone I don't have the power to do that. And war was never my true intentions.
>>41050408
If that's the case then I will not win at all, do you want to kill me and take my nation? Then my story will end very quick~
>>
>>41050426
>do you want to kill me and take my nation?
i'm interested. will you allow me? i'll ensure that your penguins get a wide autonomy within my state.
>>
>the ovipositor keeps growing even from the heavens
aaaaa
>>
>>41050466
>First they came for crystal mares, but I just laughed
>Then they went for the penguin loving snowmares, but I found it funny
>...
>???
>...
>Changeling world read:galaxy domination
>>
File: 522544.gif (487 KB, 900x1125)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
>>41050408
>>41050443
can´t tell if false flag or 4d chess
>>
If you were really committed to this goal of rebalancing resource deficits, you would be willing to sacrifice your own nation to make a Burro/Saddle after you have killed enough nations. Admitting that you're going to stasis demonstrates that you aren't willing to to live by the same sacrifice you are forcing on others. Furthermore, your armies are burning the same apples and oil that you are claiming to be attempting to ration.
And it is a misguided motivation, even if you weren't being a hypocrite, oil prices aren't even too bad right now despite the lack of players and the deficit. The only reason apples are selling for 80K is because the dna-fuckers are racing to stockpile.
>>
>>41050773
>apples are selling for 80K
Check the fucking market
And afterwards fill my fucking oil order
>>
>>41049097
>>41049780
Just to be clear on the TNN thing, that was just a joke about TNN declaring war on Bloc. I was never a TNN supporter. I did not think much of it because Hach did not seem bothered by it. It wasn't a real threat of aggression and I should have made that clear by disbanding that alliance earlier. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>41050633
Any word of changeling are just unsubstantiated rumors.

>>41050773
It's their stockpile and my oil income that I won't be posting to the market until war subsides anyway.
>>
>>41051119
Forgot to say, if you're a small nation and really need oil, post a reasonable buy order and I might fill it or some of it.
>>
Machine parts buy order up
>>
>>41050911
>I did not think much of it because Hach did not seem bothered by it.
you're right, i didn't. then in the immortal name of one of the legendary alliance itself: Friendship For All ;)
>>
So that guy was hoarding all the resources from the market? Or you're just burning his nation so it doesn't eat the apples and oil anymore?
>>
anyone got a combat calculator thingy i can borrow? i'm new to this you see
>>
>>41051318
At least try to learn for yourself and/or use the archive
So many fags asking for spoonfeeding nowadays
>>
>>41051318
I have one, but it's not in my best interests to lend it to you at this time.
>>
>>41051325
At some point I'll finish my full on calculator gui and release it to the public, but that day will not be for a while.
>>
>>41051327
:(
>>
War Goals: Eradicate Przewalskian and Zebrican Nations
The Warriors:
>>
Snowdrop here
>>41050773
Since you have problem reading I'll give you a finer explanation
>Then I either burn them all "INCLUDING ME" to the rebels or take then all down into stasis and when the oil and apples are stable again return then back to original owners or to alliances, which would might break the rules though.
this is the drastic "PLAN" that I "DID NOT "initiate, the first one burn everything is a one time only thing and will not solve anything, it's more like the will and commitment I'll do when I thought of it,and in the end leaving a bunch of haters. the seconded one is more like "I borrowed your nation and return it later so you can make a new one, then you make a burro, he makes a saddle, everyone gets a second nation yay!" I doubt the admin will approve this without the invading and hater part.
for army the critical component for me has always been oil, burning apples gems and gas for army will not cripple me as much as it does, also I never said that it was all the troops I had, I just don't feel like don't need to waste it for a all in of sth. Finally, like i said, your still looking at the result, from now apples and oil is still - 200, yesterday is -400, the day and the day before is -800, apart from the global growing the other reason is because sadland are in suicide mode and stoped producing anything. the average production consumption ratio to my knowledge for saddle is around 4:1 to 3:1 as it grows(I might be wrong with this) so unless more saddles pop up I don't believe it can fill out the current demands without others limiting themselves.

I give you a idea of what I'm thinking before the invasion, I joined, oil and apples are in -800, no allies online, TNN alive, ponies calling for war,shit should i just go back to stasis? maybe I should try to trade first, ask 3 of the saddles to trade(didn't ask Regal Birch because by the looks like he's already supporting 9 ponies) 2 says very limited support, best hope lunatic in permanent deficit and going for ascension so help will be limited, tried lower consumption and destroy buildings, nope still draining, desperate, had to go to stasis, but just leave? sees TNN, wants to attack Bloc, remembered my old friends angry and preparing the second TNN war in secret for surprise attack, wanting to kick there butts too but can only support resources because of alliance neutral before, current Bloc leader, Hach, old friend, have a chance to help now,take it down when it's still small ,TNN gone? no alliance free to take? sad? Still TNN or sth? wait for it turn 21, oh someone attacked so it's free to take. go stasis now? it's is a goner after all, why don't I try to grab it myself this time? old TNN, already attacked, zebri, take it to stasis too might make oil apple green, can test how the army works, can try two nations, can do more help,can mend past regrets. Take or no take nothing to lose.
and then there's after invade thinking but I won't write it if someone asked for it
>>
Snowdrop here
>>41050426
I'm surprised how you can ping a part of my words >>41051349 when I already tried to clarified that it was before all of this and it's was just an idea that I couldn't make myself do it, I didn't even join the alliance before then

YOU SHOULD WORK FOR THE JOURNALIST TO MISGUIDE PEOPLE

I'm now actually hoping for this to turn into a meme now lol
>>
>>41051349
kek
>>
>>41051353
>burn them all "INCLUDING ME" to the rebels
>drastic "PLAN" that I "DID NOT "initiate
>I borrowed your nation and return it later
So your plan is, in the immediate term to waste a large amount of gasoline on tanks and ships, in the medium term to do nothing about the oversupply of Zebra/Prze, and in the long term dependent upon the people you just killed doing what you want, rather than rage-quitting.
>>
>>41051318
I know Gytha had one AND publicly released it after ascending...
Except the admin had agreed to host it on the test server, and it's now no longer reachable.

I wonder if host would be willing to throw it up somewhere else if he still has it, or if Gytha could share the source or something or host it somewhere else.
>>
Snowdrop, dearest, you honestly sound like a retarded schizophrenic. I think at this point people would have been more likely to agree with you if you had just said "yes I want to expand muahaha, problet?" and left it at that.

Like just picking a random sentence from your latest rant I see
>>>41051353
>I joined, oil and apples are in -800, no allies online, TNN alive
Which I honestly have to ask, did you genuinely think that the clearly parody alliance named "Tir Na Niggers" was the same as the old TNN ("Tir Na Nog", in case anyone forgot, with Tir Na Niggers being a common pejorative used against them back then)?
>>
tl;dr anyone?
>inb4 greedy nigger
>>
File: 1573966465348.png (817 KB, 970x1664)
817 KB
817 KB PNG
>>41051353
You thought the guy sitting in an alliance alone was gonna kill the biggest alliance by himself
>>
other invading guy here i just wanted some copper lol
>>
>>41051502
based
>>
Snowdrop here
I honestly just hated that nigger and wanted him dead
>>
>>41051349
Is that so? Hold my gems
I could use some extra for myself afterall too...
>>
>>41051520
I want Limeade to come back and war with every new player with her pumped up country for fun
>>
>>
File: 1403151.png (620 KB, 1024x576)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
Snowdrop here
>>41051427
wrong, wrong, and wrong again
I don't really want to keep justifying a thing that I didn't want to do
but no, it's not a large amount for me, since my short term plan is stasis >nothing about the oversupply?
go back and read again, long therm? Nope, this is a full villain arc and I won't explain all the possibility I can think of since it's won't happen

>>41051472
Thank you for your kind word, and I'm sorry you feel like that, but i had to admit I had already loss most of my sanity with all the things lately~ and I don't think it'll end till my beloved nation crumble or given to Gytha.
and yes I really believed it was TNN, either you believe it or not, we don't have the N culture here so I don't feel any difference. For me attacking the bloc was the whole point.

>>41051499
you seems to don't understand that wining was never the point.

>>41051515
You should really train your mimic tone before you tried something like that, you just suck.

>>41051532
Yes you should make a rule that people should write a history arc then maybe all the wars will die down, write one now
>>
>>41051353
>>41051427
>>41051472

Let me clarify.

Snowdrop is saying that they were initially frustrated at the economy and had the idea to do something drastic to either reset or leave for another while. They decided against it, but on seeing that there was a nation under attack and it was a zebra they went fuck it and dogpiled.

At this point, I talked with them about how to solve things because I didn't want my ally to go home empty hooves because of it. They told me their plan and I suggested that they instead join my alliance, thus nullifying both our problems because we can support them and make sure they don't die a slow resource starved death, and the nation will belong to the alliance in the end no matter who holds it. Being the largest non-Lunatic saddle, I'm pretty able to provide oil to my whole alliance, Snowdrop included, and can still make a lot more going into the future.

Once the war stuff is done I plan to start selling oil to the wider market again, and fwiw I am checking the buy market every day at the minimum and filling out orders for the smaller nations.
>>
>>41051458
the source is publicly available, but the calculator requires hosting the game since it uses the games database for the war calculations

looks like the test server is so dead I can't even remote into it to fix it, so will have to remake it from scratch. will have a go, but that's a decent amount of work
>>
>>41051687
The one I'm working on would be standalone. I've been manually tracking stats since day 1 of me touching this game 9 years ago, so I definitely have a lot of stuff already written down. I just wish Skype didn't delete old chat logs so I could go back and read some of the stuff I typed out to my alliance back in the day.
>>
why are vehicle parts so expensive
>>
>>41051769
the przes are fulfilling it in the buyers market, throw up an offer (id suggest a price of 7k~)
>>
File: another prze.png (218 KB, 1000x311)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
scream
>>
>>41051882
>no buildings
Multiboxxed shitpost nation made to troll you
>>
>>41051566
>For me attacking the bloc was the whole point.
Ah yes, I remember when a certain alliance launched an attack at the first available war tick based on presumed threats before any actual aggression was made. Congratulations on becoming TNN2
>>
>>41052129
>presumed threats
They were just mining copper, that was the "threat."
>>
>>41052137
copper is used to make war equipment
threat confirmed
>>
File: 1611450979670.png (85 KB, 600x527)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>41051353
>wanted to protect the Bloc and his old friend Hach
>joins forces to help the player openly planning to kill Hach
>>
>>41052146
I heard there was also some sick motherfucker harvesting apples for troops
>>
>>41052137
New world ordinance: no zigger is allowed to mine more than 50 copper per tick to curb war mobilization and prevent statue arms races
>>
>>41052171
Yes, we plan to put bombs in the apples and throw them into the trenches of our starving enemies
>>
>>41052193
>spoiler
Are those things even worth building when you get rich enough ?
>>
>>41052193
Last time I saw Cool_Dude they had like 9 statues.
>>
>>41052193
I make 75% of the games copper. Come at me bro
>>
I'm guessing there'll be no reset?
>>41052204
it's a dick measure
pre fall of 4clop, the wars were over but the last remaining war was economic, between 2 zeeb nations as they competed to make the most statues
I was the one who won the statue war, it was one well fought.
>>
>>41052204
If by worth you mean makes your cock hard
>>
>>41052243
>I'm guessing there'll be no reset?
i'm wanting some kind of code changes first to keep the game fresh, the problem is code changes take time which I have little of, and are inherently risky and difficult to make on this old codebase

we could reset as-is and advertise, but more players won't solve the problem of endgame being a mexican standoff that gets stale very quickly
it would bring more drama though, since more players means more spergs. maybe that alone is enough to keep the game going
>>
>>41052239
Uhh, new ordinance: >CLOP-wide embargo on you
>>
>>41052239
You were becoming less until somebody killed the competition. Hmmmm
>>
test server fixed. required a full teardown & rebuild, and my notes on that left much to be desired

https://test.4clop.com/huge-ovipositor.html for those who were asking about the war calc

i'm not sure if I got ticks working correctly, so let me know if they don't seem to work
>>
File: 010150.png (131 KB, 507x832)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
Finally the final Prze options to complete the screenshots
>>
>>41052344
you couldn't have asked one of the existing prze? we're in the middle of a prze invasion
>>
>>41052346
No one was providing one in the last thread.
>>
>>41052314
Is it supposed to have 2 hour ticks now ?
>>
>>41052360
30mins, but the timer still is 2 hourly cause changing the code sucks
>>
File: submit to ovipositor.png (8 KB, 182x105)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>41052314
stop making me hard pls
>>
>>41052410
don't worry, when you calculate troops heading your way, it'll fix the problem
>>
>>41052204
yes. i was the one who had 160 of these. it was fun.
>>41052207
rookie numbers
>>41052243
>spoiler
hi LMMH. you might wanna look at the graveyard and see that upon death i had 160 statues, you had 150. so technically i won by quantity
>>
I don't read the thread for a day and you fucks decide to have all your drama that day, what the fuck happened?
>>
>>41052988
not gonna lie i have no idea what the fuck snowdrops been sayin but basically some country is getting invaded by oldfags or something and there might be some deeper beef and lore but who gives a shit
>>
>>41052993
>deeper beef and lore
zigger without an alliance
people want copper. simple as

there's only drama in trying to justify the invasion forces as not being a landgrab
>>
The Sadlands have fallen
>>
>>41053045
Based bloodthirsty penguins
Clopoholic, remake and vow revenge. I'll help you get started with [SPOILER] war equipment [/SPOILER].
>>
>>41052993
>oldfags roflstomping new players again
lame. Should've at least let the guys of similar strength fight it out
>>
>>41053050
>now he's going to use your own nation to get even stronger
Nah, just stay dead, zigger. Don't waste another three weeks of your life being new nation fodder
>>
>>41053071
penguin hooves typed this post, they don't want you to come back and take their nations
>>
>>41053077
you mean flippers? man having flippers would suck i can see getting shit done with hooves but not flippers
>>
>>41053077
Uhh, yeah, this. You should try again, now that you know what you'll be fighting, you DEFINITELY win this time. And be sure to pick a new region, like a Burro or a Saddle. You know, so YOUR empire can have territory in multiple regions, haha.
>>
What is the 'D2A' unicorn armor a reference to?
>>
>>41053050
This is a threat
>>
>>41053111
Why are you looking at the war section, do you have a license for that?
>>
>>41053325
Oh, you know, just trying to kill every single one of you, standard stuff, don't worry about it.
Back to the topic, what does D2A stand for?
>>
>>41053392
dick2ass is my guess
>>
File: b78.png (435 KB, 680x680)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>me waiting for Clopoholic to make a new nation
>>
>>41053407
Why would anyone make a new nation after getting ganked by the bigger guys?
>>
Something tells me that these nations that do not truly defend themselves are alts. If you help them you lose a nation and resources, if you attack them you will probably lose your face and then another nation is made anyway. Now I remember why I did not like 4clop. The only winning move is to invade everything or not play at all. Why bother?
>>
>>41053529
>he does not enjoy supplying game with disposable nations, allowing for empirebuilding, nation trading and less stressfull market enviroment
I just wish those throwaway nations gone to rebels could be put to better use.
>>
>>41053407
How did you get ripped off?
>>
>>41053549
No, I don't enjoy wasting my time for someone else to have fun
>>
>>41052714
you died first, thereby having zero statues
this then means that I won the statue war, even if you at one point had more statues
>>
>>41053529
Scheming for easy nations is the best tactic, either by using alts and not getting caught, having a friend to work with, or manipulating some sucker to make one for you
>>
>>41053748
>using alts and not getting caught, having a friend to work with, or manipulating some sucker to make one for you
None of these are my cup of tea, cheating in multiplayer games got boring more than a decade ago.
>>
As easy as it would be to accuse the penguins of multiboxxing, it was clear from Clopoholic's posts that they weren't a verbose lunatic.
Checking the logs, it looks like Clopoholic actually came back to the game before Penguins and flickered in and out of stasis as the other players came online.
>>
>>41053683
you didn't break my record. i set the record at 160 statues, you failed to break it even if i died before losing the opportunity entirely by dying yourself.
>>
>>41053973
>160 statues
How do you die with that much sat generation?
>>
>>41053991
>that much sat generation?
what sat generation? 160?
>>
>>41053994
I guess I don't know how bad the penalty for failing to pay the tier 2 civics is, but at a certain point, the statues should support the basic mines.
Both of these Zebras threw away potentially immortal nations, if my understanding is correct.
>>
>>41054005
>the statues should support the basic mines
you have no idea how the game works do you

>Verification not required.
>>
>>41054005
Silly goose, endgame nations pay far more than that, over -5000 sat (before eviromental recovery) is not unheard of. 160 sat is nothing, its 10 DNA extracted each tick on two different nations without enviros.
>>
>>41054013
>>41054088
>160 statues = +160 sat *extrapolation based on build Statue action
> change civics to ***** Vassal and Free Market/State Controlled *Lunatic owning multiple nations with different civics proves you can change them after specializing
>-25 sat from failing to provide coffee/vodka
>Superpower relations capped at +1000/-1000 neither will attack
>35 basic mines cost -133 sat *Enviro Loss Chart
>160 > 133 + 25
>Sat positive means rebels can't kill you
>Other players conquering you would not destroy nation
So they willingly allowed themselves to die, rather than parting with the unnecessary buildings that were killing them.
>>
>>41054097
You have to understand tho, that the bloat is real, esspecially if there are expectations comming from your alliance that you should be providing certain amount of produce.
Things tend to work out until they don't and your nation collapses in a single tick and you don't even know what happened until you study last report.
>>
>>41054097
And? They died happy in competition.
>>
>>41054097
You show them how to do it right then
>>
>>41054097
>rather than parting with the unnecessary buildings that were killing them.
reminder that i was still an active alliance member, i had to provide resources. plus we were having a statue war, which means i needed more and more statues, which means i had to keep like 300 mines active.
>>
>>41054148
Unfortunately, the current game environment appears hostile to new Zebra players.
>>
>>41054169
How? Campers do not sell shit anymore.
>>
Aryanneschwitz going down
Longer and Russeta probably soon to follow.
>>
File: 1708823472754567.png (53 KB, 900x900)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
Hehehehehehe, you guys'll never figure out what nation I am! Stupid ponies!
>>
>>41054271
SchizoCorn Empire
>>
Someone probably suggested this already, but why not add warehouses for increased storage ?
Everyone is already storing their stuff on the market with huge prices to bypass the limit anyway.
>>
>>41054802
That wouldn't undo the fact that people have discovered the exploit.
There would have to be some limit on the number of sell orders, and a limit on sell order quantity, and deal probably I assume you can store items that way also.
We just have to render the game unplayable and stockpiles will cease to exist.
>>
>>41055062
Just make it so that items on the market still count toward your stock and provide the negative effects?
>>
>>41055062
>>41055133
Anon but there already is a limit and it is 50k of resource, then there is another kibosh that even with woodoo magic it gets only harder and harder to push past that.
We might as well shut down everything and leave players on set path.
>>
>alive game
>>
>>41055155
It's not hard to "push past that", as the Anon was saying, market and shadow deals exist as bypass and quick way to get free extra storage.
The idea of the item being counted as inside the storage still sounds neat, but a way to show the player how much he has in stock and how much he has total so he can prevene from inflation then would certainly be necessary if going that route
>>
>>41055062
>There would have to be some limit on the number of sell orders, and a limit on sell order quantity, and deal probably I assume you can store items that way also.
There already are limits
What "exploit" are you talking about? There's a hard cap on the amount you can put on the market or send as a deal at any one time, which depends on how much you currently own, made specifically to avoid infinite tax-free stockpiling.
>>
>>41055491
Huh? If it was possible to stockpile ad infinitum we would have made it in less than two weeks.
>>
Massive stockpiles aren't even a problem until ultra-lategame, what's the issue here? Taxation only kicks in past 50,000 units, and it doesn't even scale very significantly. If you've really got nothing to use your items on, it's not that hard to get up to like 200-250k items stored, you'll still only be losing a relatively minor fraction of your total production.
It's basically just a safety thing to make sure people can't just sit for two years and end up with a hundred million items stockpiled. At realistic timescales, its effect is very minor, and again, it literally does not come into play until the late game.

Realise also that by late-game, if you wanna do anything, you'll probably have multiple nations working together - either as a tight-knit alliance, or as a large empire. And the stock limit is per-nation, so you can start distributing stockpiles to minimise taxation.
>>
Buying excess plastics 10k
>>
>>41056048
>excess anything
no such thing
>>
>>41056155
So the 160 statues were necessary?
>>
>>41056597
Essential, even.
>>
>>41056048
What do you 10k of plastic need it for?
>>
>>41056853
I'm just a Prze, it's not my place to ask what the composites are going to be used for.
>>
Do it.
Start pumping.
Don't stop.
>>
>>41057064
Kill the furry
>>
>>41057393
But I don't need more oil.
>>
>>41057515
Yes you do
>>
File: vladi.png (17 KB, 719x310)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
'Vladihoofstock' here, just went state controlled
please message me if you'd like to setup a little something something i'm looking to make some new trade partners
>>
>>41057584
I've almost got two weeks left, should be good to make it to the reset.
>>
if a burro joins i'll give you a few mil bits on joining + some parts
>>
if a prze joins i'll give you a beating
>>
bump
>>
rump
>>
File: 1709018921884551.png (2.93 MB, 2680x2000)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
>>41058194
this
>>
File: 1708722382593982.png (273 KB, 4000x4000)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>41058200
wtf where pussi
>>
File: file.jpg (535 KB, 2816x2120)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
Giraffrica's (Formerly Big Bootopia) president here to tell you, I will provide copper at a cheap price, if you are a suspected reseller you will be embargo'd but those who need it, put up your orders at 1k.
>>
>>41057393
If any nigger tries to kill this one I will carpet bomb their shithole.
>>
Alliance chat really should have a separate section for trade talks.
>>
>>41058981
If things progress as they are, he may not need to do anything, rebens will get her.
Care package of 100 pies have been sent(not recieved yet), but I fear some peacekeeping force needs to be sent also to prevent tragedy.
If you can send forces to defend, Im sure everyone will profit.
>>
>>41058981
Oh yeah? Why do you like this one so much?
>>
File: 1709190436709404.jpg (101 KB, 419x406)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
sucking dick for oil and apples
>>
>>41059723
If you suck dick for copper then we have a deal.
>>
>>41059099
Ensuring your vital trade partners stay alive is good trade practice whoever they are. Some people can't just get the memo.
>>
sucking dick
>>
licking ponut
>>
This is fucking obamas fault
>>
>>41039973
So wait, it resets next week? So I shouldn't start now?
>>
>>41061178
it's a meme. it won't reset. never ever. join
>>
>>41061193
>join
As a prze.
>>
>>41061178
>two more weeks
>>
>penguins invade a zeb, saying it's to help the market
>go into stasis afterwards with both nations
based retard
>>
>>41061681
We heal the market by killing the market
>>
>>41061681
They'll be back once there are more apples and oil available. Should be a week, tops.
>>
>>41061814
You hear that 2nd Trade Bloc?
They're at their weakest point right now.
>>
>>41061820
yes, i do hear.
no apples until peace promised.
>>
File: 3249672.gif (55 KB, 685x337)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
>>
File: me on the internet.gif (136 KB, 250x273)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
please, put oil on the market
burrozilian trixiefag sucking cock for cheap oil
>>
>>41062581
This is why I keep hesitating on building up my nation.
>>
>>41061917
hmmmmm, I wonder why there's no oil on the market...
>>
>>41062598
are you a zigger? please build more oil wells
>>
>>41062602
I wish I was an oil nation. Then I would only need apples as an outside input to keep my society functioning.
>>
File: 76779.gif (75 KB, 500x331)
75 KB
75 KB GIF
i have a plan
>>
>>41062554
Is this OC ?
>>
File: trixie frustrated.jpg (10 KB, 300x300)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>41062619
I have the opposite problem as an apple producing nation, I only need oil as an input to stay alive. Lots of Prze and Zigs means cheap parts though
I'm a noob and mistook zebrica for the oil nation in my earlier post
>>
in hindsight state controlled prze was not necessarily the best idea
>>
>>41062651
Why dont you sell your produce for a markup on the open market to get some additional oil purchase money ?
Everyone is so busy filling buy orders that no one bothered putting up stuff for sale at a normal price.

>>41062657
Definitely not with that 20% and 15% markup.
>>
>>41062678
I've got (an admittedly small amount of) apples up on the market, but the markup feels a little Jewish.
>>
>>41062688
>but the markup feels a little Jewish.
how so? jews don't provide anything of value

it's only a jewy if you're a middleman or involved in market manipulation
>>
>>41062688
>feels a little Jewish
Compared to the 80k apples ?
>>
>>41062727
I'm still not convinced those guys aren't just stockpiling apples on the market, just with prices low enough for the occasional fool to come along and buy some.
>>
ur busting my ass here regal birch
>>
>>41062736
I just wanted to compare prices, even if that guy is clearly syockpilling.
But theres nothing jewish in giving some markup for apples there, think of it as a "skip the line" fee for nations that dont want to wait for their cheaper buy orders to be filled.
>>
>>41062601
why? i have no idea. we only have 1 (one) saddle
>>
Buying coffee and gems for 20k+ on the buy market
>>
>>41063349
maybe stop being evil first?
>>
>>41063683
nyo
>>
>>41063683
I'm not being evil, I'm being honest.
>>
I'm selling my surplus pies on the market for cheap since my alliance members don't need them. Get them while they're still hot!
>>
The all-consuming desire to build a statue, as a treat.
>>
File: Cold Front sent.png (7 KB, 275x180)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Posting here to pre-empt any twisting of the facts.

I am after one single nation. I have no hostility toward the rest of the Bloc. Once this is over, I plan to support the Bloc and put my oil back on the market at relatively cheap price.

I'll even be showing no hard feelings by giving a care package to whatever new nation the Bloc's leader decides to pick.
>>
>>41064752
so who's attacking who?
>>
>>41064756
Forgot to add the image the first time, but fixed it before you managed to respond.
>>
>>41064755
guess FWF need to plug their apple/coffee deficit somehow huh. good luck bloodthirsty bugs
>>
File: ahhhhhshit.jpg (209 KB, 1536x1780)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>41064755
and so it begins...
>>
File: Queen_Gytha.png (46 KB, 156x210)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
rumors of a changeling invasion are completely unfounded

With Love,
Queen Gytha
>>
>>41064758
That's exactly what I'm doing, yes.
>>
Are factories even worth it to build? The increase in GDP seems paltry compared to what I could gain just by increasing resource production and selling on the market. The only thing they seem useful for is climbing the leaderboard.
>>
>>41064755
>don't worry guy I'm attacking, I won't resent you for being attacked by me
Diplomacy in this game is sure something else.
>>
>>41064804
>climbing the leaderboard
Factories aren't even useful for that, given how much more malls make.
>>
>>41064804
I think after a certain point in growth it becomes more cost efficient to build a factory that takes 1 sat to get 10k instead of an over the limit mine that takes over 10 sat.
Also that money gets added to your base GDP before the sat multiplier is added.
>>
anyone know what "a very satisfied population is hard to keep" means in the reports? is that just environmental sat loss?
>>
>>41064814
This
>>
>>41064818
Having high sat gives you -sat, so you need even more +sat to keep your sat maxed
>>
>>41064818
There are hard caps and soft caps for sat, after you reach 300 with normal civics you start getting extra penalties b yond your buildings.
If I recall, you need +30 to stay at the max.
>>
>don't worry guys we'll fix the oil shortage once I take over this copper nation
>don't worry guys we'll fix the oil shortage once I take over this apple nation
>don't worry guys we'll fix the oil shortage once I take over this part nation
>don't worry guys we'll fix the oil shortage once I take over this oil nation
>worry guys
>>
>>41064879
Considering I make a lot of oil and have been hoarding it instead of posting it on the market, yes, it is well within my power to help fix the oil shortage.
>>
>>41064890
Let me guess, you're attacking with boats and tanks and the expenses are 'trivial'
>>
>>41064755
thanks for not being serious and letting us all get over this tomfuckery fast.

>I'll even be showing no hard feelings by giving a care package to whatever new nation the Bloc's leader decides to pick.
pfft in your dreams maybe

>>41064758
no lol
>>
>>41064755
Post army, please. I want to know if it's happening or if nothing ever happens.
>>
File: ColdFront.png (59 KB, 294x1501)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>41065075
>>
>>41065093
Oh. Uh... good luck with that.
>>
File: 1709847629470489.jpg (22 KB, 355x293)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I saw your sin
>>
>>41065099
Yep. I post greens sometimes and I forgot to remove the name. Oops.
I'd better get back to work before anybody from my thread notices...
>>
File: 2068301.jpg (53 KB, 794x1006)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>41065093
>>
>>41065107
are you really going to just let them roll over you? don't you have like, two nearly three 21+ day nations in your alliance? sure they're all burrozilians but throw enough bodies and it'll work
>>
>>41065110
Clopoholic also had means to fight, that didn't prevent him from giving up.
>>
>>41065123
clopoholic didn't have an alliance worth of resources and was fighting a 100+ day old nation
>>
>>41065126
he had Lunatic's and my support, possibly more.
>>
if the 2nd trade bloc doesnt have a sizeable army within 12 hours im gonna flip my shit
>>
Sell me copper or your favourite pony will be mildly inconvenienced today.
>>
File: file.png (131 KB, 520x546)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
This post does not even deserve a greeting because this is a deadly situation.
The inside and outside of my bru's nation is being invaded MY PEOPLE ARE ANGRY WITH ME.
I'll admit it, it's my fault, I want everything about the war OFF. THE. CLOP WEB CONNECTED COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL.
I'll send in Saddle Arabians! I'll send in Burrozilians!
>>
>>41065315
>I'll send in Saddle Arabians! I'll send in Burrozilians!
not ziggers? das racist
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 650x850)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>41065316
I'm working on it...
>>
>>41065315
>>41065318
Nice pics tho

At least I'm being honest and picking a fight with someone who should be able to match me. If he can't mount a defense, then I'd probably be able to get better production going on his nation and put more into the market.
>>
>>41065107
>>41065123
This should be the solution to all conflicts. Just surrender your nations and then we'll keep adding new ones to the economy
>>
>>41065336
Yet you allied with the dishonest person who who punches down and then returns to stasis until their lackey can get around to feeding them again.
>>41065490
You first, I'll send a single unarmed pegasus your way, for the greater good.
>>
>>41065645
You're just upset that I secured two nations for my alliance at once.
>>
>>41065715
>two nations at once
Are you suggesting that Hachi is Hach?
>>
>>41065766
Nah We're different people.
>>
>>41066095
or are we?
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2023/3/7/3059014.png
>>
>>41065766
No, I'm saying I got the penguins and the nation they would have taken away from my ally.
>>
>>41066118
Nah we are. If we aren't we'd be eating that fat ban hammer after all.
>>
>>41066169
why ban
>>
>>41066188
Did you not read the rules
>>
>>41066167
Sure thing, you totally saved that nation.
I'm sure it will come out of stasis to bail you out of the diplomatic nightmare you're starting.
>>
>>41066188
Once Hostanon gets back from their month-long milk-trip, you're gonna regret making all those extra nations.
>>
>>41066200
>>41066205
ah i get it now

well FWF will kill me anyways so who cares
>>
>>41066264
Are you not even going to try and fight back?
>>
>>41066278
with what?
>>
>>41066279
With troops you can make with the resources and bits your alliance can muster?
>>
>>41066279
It's an interesting question, how to most effectively deal with it, the 50 unicorns are probably the most significant aspect of the force, but all the other bullshit is going to complicate the math and get in the way.
>>
i did a little something something cheeky
>>
File: Crystal_judgement.png (1.42 MB, 3348x5000)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
[Muffled reeing in the distance]
If you don't know, it's better that way
>>
>>41066316
So you did.
>>
>>41066316
Is that all?
>>
>>41065093
Nigga got caught lacking in tha cut by the opps now he gettin jumped gang fr blud
>>
File: 449573.png (177 KB, 421x421)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>41066475
just throwing whatever i had at hand in hopes it'd kick the trade bloc into action it's no fun if you steamroll without a single bit of resistance is it
>>
>>41066483
Nope, it's def not. I'm not complaining, I'm actually pleased.
>>
Kind of sad honestly. What's the point of an alliance if you don't even help each other.
>>
>>41066510
Don't worry
Winter is coming

This is a threat
>>
>>41066515
Spooky
>>
File: mess.png (320 KB, 1179x3939)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
i cant wait for all my armies to be at 20 training so i can organise this hell
>>
This famine is a terrible humanitarian crisis.
>Sir, are we going to do anything about it
*laughs*
>>
Maybe I should have rolled a burro instead lol
>>
https://youtu.be/jox2iTBKzWs?
>>
>>41066528
thanks for buying my apples man
>>
>>41066527
Don't worry, they can organize themselves in the cemetery.
>>
>>41066527
I haven't been paying attention. When and why did you change sides?
>>
>>41066775
The only person putting up a fight was his friends, he just wants to kill someone.
>>
>playing 4clop
>went to bed
>dreamt about Chrysalis
>dreamt about her ovipositor
>wake up fucking my bedsheets with the strongest erection I've had in a while
>>
>>41067144
genuinely happened to me a few times
>>
in regards to military resource consumption; does the consumption happen before or after the resource generation on a tick?
>>
>>41067366
Not quite the last thing that happens in the tick, but close.
>>
So how do I train my troops?
I don't get it, if I send them into actual combat they'll die no? And I can't refill them?
>>
>>41068092
They train over time.
>>
>>41068096
Even if I don't send them out to fight?
>>
>>41068100
yeah. every midnight (server clock) your troops gain 1 training https://4clop.com/warguide.php
you can also get training from mercenaries (10 training) or barracks ofc
>>
>>41068114
does the barracks only give a training once or every midnight?
>>
>>41068146
just once, for when you first create the unit
>>
File: 174054.png (39 KB, 1077x391)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
What if they ate copper ?
>>
>>41068322
They can, just build statues
>>
>>41068322
Sell me copper, you shit
>>
>>41068351
nyo
>>
File: 1089067.gif (619 KB, 970x781)
619 KB
619 KB GIF
>>41066515
We managed to calm our mares and give them a throughout polishing so they don't go forward with their plan of attacking the whole world.
King Sombrero history runs deep and we shall not repeat it, as much as we wanted to send forced friendship ambassadors to everyone
Once more, we sleep...for now...
Reset when?
>>
>finally get enough supplies to do something
>money runs out
Pain
>>
>>41068706
Who. Reveal yourself to me.
>>
Do disabled buildings still give some sat impact compared to no buldings?
>>
>>41068978
Every disabled building gives -1 sat and nothing else.
>>
>>41068983
I guess thats not the end of the world then. A "turned off" nation can still sustain its disabled infrastructure with a few malls and toy shops.
>>
So whats more efficient, malls or toy shops ?
>>
>>41069137
In terms of only sat? Toy shops are better. Malls require far more resources to operate, both types and quantities, and are harder to automate (toy shops only need apples and oil as inputs). However, they do give 250k GDP, which is really their main purpose.
>>
Wish the news told us more about wars because I have no idea what the fuck is going on or if it's even still happening
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 1510x1690)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>41069397
There is no war in Ba Sing Se
>>
File: anal.jpg (29 KB, 720x227)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
i lied.
>Verification not required.
>>
File: fisting.jpg (195 KB, 720x512)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
oops! sorry.
>>
>>41068811
Let's meet at tonight's party, it's neutral territory
>>
>>41069557
So they took 85 damage and hit 126 times.
So that's 365 gems wasted and 37 sat lost from the 73 units that didn't need to be there.
>>
File: zxczxczcxznbfd.png (433 KB, 1240x1024)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>41069643
overkill is the best kind of kill
>>
>>41069645
I suppose its a flex regarding the productivity of the alliance footing the bill, but I would probably be more terrified of someone who was able to calculate the exact cost of war down to the last man.
>>
>>41069649
>I suppose its a flex regarding the productivity of the alliance footing the bil
you should have seen the defenses Cool_Dude used before. Woefully inefficient, just pissing away the resources he was donated. But he's such a lovable retard, people kept him fed
>>
that anon is right you can raise huge armies way too quickly
>>
>>41069653
If there was some bottleneck to troop production, it would incentive invasion forces that are just large enough to exceed the maximum throughput of training. Which in turn would incentive every player manually checking the current army status of every other player to keep pace in case they were building to attack you.
>>
File: 1714277267309120.png (47 KB, 500x500)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>41066627
I will remember that you supplied my enemy
>>
So who's winning?
I just made an army and I have no idea what to do with it
>>
>>41069649
>but I would probably be more terrified of someone who was able to calculate the exact cost of war down to the last man.
i COULD do that but why the fuck would i? also what's a man?

>>41069643
see here >>41069645
>>
>>41069653
>>41069665
You know what, that just made me think on a idea
>You can raise 10 troops per tick
>Each barracks allow you to raise 5 more per tick
>Each 2 barracks raise the training level by 1, to a max of 10
>Max training remains at 20, to incentivise troops who were kept up and maintaned
>The costs of maintaning a troop will be retained in full, even if they're not trained yet and in wait
That will also incentivise sending troops to defend someone instead of just resources, as well as just barely holding so you can keep surviving, and/or siege tactics. Not only that but building the troops to defend on the last tick wouldn't be viable anymore either, also pinching that other issue
>>
>>41069682
A miserable little pile of secrets.
>>
>>41069649
So you're referring to the other half of this war.
>>
>>41069676
just chuck it at the enemy bro
>>
>>41069557
Good, I was afraid I'd be bored. Hope you're ready, there's more where that came from.
>>
>>41069622
How will I know who you are?
>>
I'd like to call for a ceasefire to kill the OPGers
>>
>>41069720
I'd like to call for an increase in violence for a quicker takeover
>>
>>41069727
I'd like to call for a increase in the apple supply because my ponies are hungry
>>
>>41069720
But Anon... I am that OPGer
>>
>>41069727
>>41069729
I'd like to call for an increase in the butt plug supply because my ponies need to keep training
>>
>>41069716
You'll know
>>
>>41069691
what secrets?
>>
File: DS6.png (187 KB, 635x340)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
I'd like some composites and precision parts (please)
>>
>>41069747
nyo
>>
>>41069673
Oh please god just don't get him confused with the other Trixiefag (me) who is also a Burro
>>
>>41069761
But which Trixiefag supplies sweet sweet Cantervale appul?
>>
>>41069743
I'd like to call for an increase in ovipositor size and girth so I can feel what the old players had going for them
>>
File: 2405040.gif (675 KB, 576x324)
675 KB
675 KB GIF
doesn't seem that fair that you can just drop from an alliance and gun for the other side at the drop of a hat
>>
happy bumplimit day!
>>
>>41069764
This fag right here, where the only the thing sweeter than our apples, are the smiles of our mares :)
>>
>>41069776
Such degeneracy going on in Cantervale. Next you will be engaged in []hoof holding[]
>>
>>41069768
I may be able to provide that.

Uhhhhh I mean, rumors of changeling queen ovipositors are only that, rumors. There's no such thing as changelings.
>>
>>41069788
then what is that black thing shoved up your ponut?
>>
Friendship is non negotiable
>>
>>41069746
That I dropped the show after season 4.
>>
>>41069770
It's called treason, make them pay for it.
>>
File: 1694314.png (439 KB, 1280x720)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>"No ursa poking?"
>"No dragon waking?"
>"No escalating?"
>"What I am supposed to do?"
>"Stay asleep on this pile?"
>>
>>41069673
>>41069761
I can't tell who the fuck is who around here.
>>
>>41069649
So you're scared of me?
I can teach you my secrets if you like. But it would honestly be easier to just use the calculator.
The use of any unicorns in that army was a waste of bits; the invasion force was way too heavily biased toward anti-pegasus weapons, and it could have been pulled apart far cheaper with a tank or cavalry stack. It also had nothing that targeted navy, so it might have even been correct to include a few ships without armor to clean up faster.
>>
>>41070377
Shhh, don't tell
>>
>>41070377
I always get locked into thinking based upon what would be the most easy force to generate based upon local economic outputs.
It's clearly a very different sort of game when you're able to tell alliance members to give you shit.
>>
>>41070611
I'm my experience fighting a... fuck was it weeks long war? Cavalry is almost always the cheapest option for defense.
>>
>>41070632
I guess so, people were just giving away apples and copper a few days ago.
>>
I forgot how to play...
>>
>>41069745
Lies, I have not immediately identified you as promised.
>>
>>41070632
Cavalry is way cheaper in the context of undertuned economies and defense. A lot of the cost is put on the upkeep; apples are worth more than gasoline or coffee once everybody is built up, and it's easier to hoard cash and equipment than food. If people are still expanding, then copper and bits have a lot more value, while baseline apple consumption is very low.

tl;dr the most cost-effective unit depends on current market conditions. But yeah, cavalry are great.
>>
Tbh I'm just here to make oil and watch people rip each other to shreds.
>>
good one penguins
>>
>>41070748
I'm here, just waiting for the speech to finish
>>
>>41070787
... okay but who?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.