[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1676205489212.jpg (202 KB, 1000x1471)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Do you guys unironically consider this crap great? This somehow is more ridiculous than G-Gundam yet also soulless and stuck up its own ass made for people who have never seen Gundam think Gundam is. Do yourself a favor and watch Gundam Age instead, you'll get more out of it.
>>
>>22615193
If you like Tominoslop you're a retard btw
>>
>>22615196
Tomino is great, Unicorn wishes it was as good as Victory
>>
>>22615193
i just watched it cause it looked good and i enjoyed it
but as far as gundam goes, i think gundam as a whole sucks (except the original build fighters, i love you)
>>
>>22615193
>watch Gundam Seed
Sorry guys, I mistyped
>>
>>22615193
full frontal is hot and angelo is cute, everything else sucks tho
>>
If we're being objective, it's better than Zeta and ZZ as well as F91, Victory and G-Reco
>>
>>22615196
If you think tominobased is bad & sloppy, you're a retard
>>
>>22615199
>>22615303
>Retard btw
>>
>>22615356
If you think victory is better than unicorn you legitimately are brain damaged beyond repair
>>
>>22615364
Victory is objectively better than fukui's fan fic. This is as factual as the earth being round. Meds. Now.
>>
>>22615193
You are reaching zetarager levels of retardation. Stop
>>
>>22615193
>we
>>
it retcons stuff that came before it and stuff that comes after it chronologically like Hathaway pretends it doesn't exist
Honestly it just feels like a non-canon side story at this point
>>
>>22615193
Always thought it was meh. It was only talked about so much because it was the most accessible Gundam show during the 2010s being on streaming so it was a lot of people's first exposure.
>>
File: IMG_9758.jpg (543 KB, 1290x726)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>22615193
I find it to be the weakest in the U.C. timeline. Narrative is also pretty shit. I liked Hathaway’s Flash a bit for modern U.C. but Origin and Thunderbolt (only the first movie) are really the only U.C. timeline entries that have been worth watching in the past decade. The Engage shorts get an honorable mention.
>>
I know this is a bait thread but I'm bored and I'll say my piece.

Only watched the OVAs myself and haven't really bothered with a rewatch since they came out. I can't imagine dragging the shit out to a TV series (which I'm going to guess is filled in with a bunch of subpar animation). From what I remember the animation, music and MS designs are all great. The story was sort of intriguing while it was coming out but I think most people had a sneaking suspicion the whole time that it was just going to lead to nothing because there's no way it can lead anywhere. Even with my expectations dialed down, the explanation ended up being retarded both in and out of universe.

On balance it probably occupies the same slot as a lot of the OVAs for me. Pretty to look at, with a few characters I like and a couple memorable moments, but I just didn't walk away with very much in an overall sense like I do with 0079 or CCA. Still, stuff like 0083 and 08th MS aren't exactly known for their great story either. I think part of the problem Unicorn faces is that it was the first "real" UC entry that had anything of significance happen in the timeline after they were jerking off the One Year War for like 15 years or whatever.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.