[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

PS just got a demo for new space thriller Kino. Who’s played it? What’s your impressions?
>>
I do like the Policenauts at home look but it seems like you don't actually get to do anything with the giant robot despite being on the cover.
>>
>>22600015
>Kino
Fuck off.
>>
>westoid crap
Fuck off tourist shill.
>>
>>22600115
But you like Megas.
>>
>>22600048
uh oh, the oldhead is malding again!
>>
Sometimes I wonder if threads like these are some kind of reverse shill campaign by people who don't like whatever literal who thing is brought up.
>>
Demo kicks ass. Will buy.
>>
>>22600141
>reverse shill
Not a real thing.
>>
>>22600015
Why does the entire game look like that?
>>
>>22600263
Maybe that's the wrong word for it, but I guess I mean a dedicated autists going around the site to make threads about something they don't like as obnoxious as possible. Falseflagging basically. Ibdon't think the OP is organic, I'd certainly hope it's not a paid shill because the devs for this are a small company with a small publisher.
>>22600310
They're trying to ape PC-98 aesthetics. I dig it, but again, no pilotable mecha no buy.
>>
>drafted rookie Armored Frame pilot in the last battle of the Martian/Jovian independence war
>supposed to be routine mop up around the moon
>squad launches
>you almost die because your AF doesn’t send the unclamp signal to the hangar properly
>hangar crew puts you in diagnostics while they figure it out
>all you have is a low glow screen and your squad radio
>ambush
>unexpected earth reinforcements warp in
>squad broken
>radio reports flood in from your squad as they get killed one by one
>they can’t hear you
>the engineers outside your cockpit can’t hear you as you beg to launch
>all you have is a low glow screen and your squad radio
Funni origin story
>>
Found a clean demo playthrough with no talking
https://www.youtube.com/live/PFSLiH2wp2U?si=8zKhwFGBfakih4DT
>>
File: GMDbcxtWUAAe9UL.jpg (83 KB, 1020x598)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>22600015
>K*no
>shamelessly rips off the Dom
You know, I've seen more original designs as throwaways in non-/m/ anime.
>>
>>22600779
>>shamelessly rips off the Dom
What can you expect from amerislop?
>>
>>22600310
PC98 bros, it’s out time ..
>>
>>22600779
It’s called a Juno, a type of Armored Frame
>>
Otaking?
>>
>>22600316
>Maybe that's the wrong word for it, but I guess I mean a dedicated autists going around the site to make threads about something they don't like as obnoxious as possible. Falseflagging basically. Ibdon't think the OP is organic, I'd certainly hope it's not a paid shill because the devs for this are a small company with a small publisher.
That has happened for a very long time, you're not wrong.
>>
>>22600802
If it looked like this I might actually buy it, the washed out puke green hurts my eyes after a while.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.