[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

The truest threesome of the series who should literally do everything together in a three-seat Knightmare Frame.
>>
>>22598925
I miss her
>>
>>22598925
There is an OTP. This isn't it.
>>
I just remember watching Resurrection without watching the compilation movies, and wondering why she was still alive when the show made a huge point of her dying to Rollo.
>>
>>22599002
The movies cut that, mostly because they cut her parts all together (her father and the memory loss arc was also cut meaning she and Lelouch had zero drama for all the films) so killing her and Lelouch having a breakdown for what in the films was a minor character he was only slightly friends with would be jarring for anyone that didn't already watch the series. So they spared her.
>>
>>22599023
Not to mention the Mao arc and Diethard is the one to shoot Viletta rather than Shirley. I think another change was the Black Knights being more willing to hear Lelouch's side when Schneizel tries to convince them to betray him.
>>
>>22598987
When she cured her blindness by opening her eyes, I half-expected her to cure her paraplegia by standing up.
>>
>>22599002
>>22599023
>>22599030
The compilation movies suck, same with Resurrection.
>>
>>22599112
Her blindness was Geass induced. Her paralysis was not
>>
>>22599112
Her legs got fucking shot full of holes by V.V., and in R1 in the flashbacks her eyes were still perfectly functional as she was being smothered under her mother's bleeding corpse.
>>
>>22598925
Agreed, man.
Hands down.
>>
>>22599023
A friend of mine started calling her Matt Damon, cause they made 3 movies just to save her.
>>
>>22599143
I completely agree.
They have ruined an epic closure to complex characters (Lelouch, Suzaku, CC) and also they messed the world again, which have got some stability after the death of the "evil" emperor Lelouch.
>>
>>22598982
We know, Milly.
>>
>>22598925
>>22598987
So you're saying it should be a foursome.
>>
Lelouch and Suzaku are ______ _____.
>>
>>22605403
Kaguya's playthings.
>>
File: 1695822867459.jpg (3.26 MB, 2500x3628)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
I still miss my little half-brother, despite his gayass self fraternizing with that Honorary Eleven boy, bros.
>>
>>22605403
Euphie's friends n_n
>>
File: The moooooMENT!.jpg (752 KB, 3840x2160)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>Code MENT real theme music intensifies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icujIinBG94
>>
>>22598987
>Nunnally
Why do people hate her for being this ingrateful brat sister who didn't keep her head under the rocks about her big brother becoming a terrorist leader?
>>
C U C K! G A Y A S S!
>>
>>22622810
There will always be people who will hate antags for being antags, on principle. No matter whether the MC is """gray""", or the actual Satan.
Mix that with Nunally's fans being manchildren who fetishize the weak, meek, powerless girl she starts off as, and you have a perfect recipe for hate the second she becomes an adult.
>>
Question of the month: How would Shirley raise her hypothetical twin daughters from her accident threesome with Lelouch and Suzaku, if they're going to be laughed at in school for having "two gay dads"?
>>
The

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.