[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a.png (76 KB, 291x511)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
Has anyone found a crack for Clip Studio 3.0?
The other versions are all on nyaa but no dice for 3.0 so far.
>>
stealing throws your soul straight to hell no matter what religion
>>
File: 1595811113956.png (316 KB, 650x469)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>bought a perma license 4 years ago
>clipstudio retracts and made future updates not included on my perma license
I have no use for the new perks but would like to know if a pirated version emerges
>>
i been using my 1.9 pirated version for years now, what am i missing, i draw for fun and do commss every every now and then.
>>
>>7151790
The patched 3.0 executable Ive come across works but it's gimped causing brushes and textures to load very slow/laggy.
>>
Anyone know what shortcuts would be good for picking colors on the color wheel?
Right now I just have a hotkey so when I press it, the color wheel window opens where my cursor is and I can click a window.
I was wondering if there was anything that lets me use my remote or gamepad's joystick to freely move the color wheel cursor though.
>>
>>7151790
Imagine using trannyware
>>
>>7151790
I would happily pay for 3.0 of it would fucking work on Linux. The always online check kills it, even with a license.
>>
>>7151937
more than half the anime indust—oh wait I know what you’ll say next
>>
I feel like a dumbass for paying for this but I did not enjoy Krita when I tried it.
>>
>>7151790
nigga its only 1$ every month. Are you that poor or are you just one of the 90% of financially illiterate people on earth? Even rich thirdies can afford it.
>>
I dont know how safe is it. But you can find some links if you look for "clip studio onhax crack" etc etc.
Plebbit says it's fine but idk. I use SAI2
>>
whats the point of 3.0?
all i ever wanted was multilayer liquify they literally cant add anything that would ever make me want to upgrade i think im just gonna be using my 2.0 forever
>>
>>7152146
>multilayer liquify
is that a painting thing?
>>7152080
>just SUBSCROOOOOBE!
lol
>>
>>7151792
fpwp
>>
File: liquify.png (24 KB, 299x819)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>7152153
this thing
in 1.x it worked only on one selected layer in 2.0 it works on multiple selected layers
>>
>>7151790
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6337996
>>
>>7152146
For me I guess the only thing worthwhile it's layer comps (EX version).
>Made 24 variation comm
>Finished and about to send
>"Ah fuck, I forgot about this tatoo bit"
>Save as a new file with _tatoover.clip
>Adds in the tatoo
>Dont have to hide/unhide different layers to re-export every single fucking variations.

Maybe I should've just migrated to Photoshop lol. Occasionally I find myself launching PS (pirated, obviously. I aint giving money to jewdobe) just to use some small features like select subject and content aware fill.
>>
>>7151790
Recently I find myself swapping computers often (one on weekdays, one on weekends), and every time CSP warns me about disabling/enabling license too many times. So far nothing has happened but, do they ever act on it? Should I just keep my license to one computer and just pirate it on the other?
>>
>>7151792
Stop believing in fucking fairy tales, you gullible moron.
>>
>>7152441
Sure why not. Keep the license for the weekdays PC and then just pirate for the weekend PC. Never knew if they ever acted on too many disabling/enabling the same license though.
>>
>>7151790
okay I got the Ver 3.0
Now what?
>>
>>7152693
draw
>>
>>7151790
Friendly reminder that Krita had the liquify tool 5 fucking years before CSP
>>
>>7152696
I don't know how to...
>>
>>7152701
thats ok u don't need to know, just put lines down until you figure out the right pattern of lines that brings your brain happiness
>>
>>7152700
Nice. It's a shame it sucks in every other way.
>>
>>7152708
i think I can do that....
>>
>>7152700
great too bad it had a bug where if you deleted a tool it deleted different tool and it was reported for months but they didnt care
oh and it lagged at 2kx2k when i had 32gb ram and 8gb Vram
>>
>>7152160
damn i've legit never tried that tool in my life. thanks for spoonfeeding.
>>
>>7152300
Any way to evaluate the sus level of this? I'm a techlet.
>>
File: Cool Yuno.gif (2.82 MB, 498x498)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB GIF
>>7152708
>>7152742
based!!!
>>
File: 1696280331443202.jpg (225 KB, 1600x1200)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>7152708
thanks anon i always loved doing pacific environments the lines are weird but that is ok it's fun just daydreaming while drawing
here is my gift for u not much but i hope you like it
>>
>>7151792
i hope you dont go to hell anon, you sound miserable to spend time with
>>
File: 1dollar.jpg (279 KB, 696x1105)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>7152080
1 dollar? Who uses the smartphone plan? Way too small for use.
To use it with a samsung tablet it's 5 per month...
>>
>>7152888
there are no safe torrents and never will be dont listen to tranny distributors
but if you cant afford it go for it
>>
>>7152140
Same, using that. Works on my machine idc.
>>
>>7152002
Nigga you use Linux. You're not gonna pay for anything if you can find workaround to it. Just stay with Krita.
>>
>>7152700
Krita is fucking dogshit, used by hipsters. CSP is still the best program, despite all of this bload, shitty sub plans. CSP 1 is literally all you'll ever need shit like the fish eye lens perspective grid, items can be attached to models, and multilayer liquify are good, but its nothing groundbreaking.
The only thing I don't like is how animation is very limited on the basic CSP, and you need the expensive version.

>>7152080
You know that this is the same exact PS slippery slope? Not to mention the more le cloud-le subscription is something and less local the more likely it is to fuck up. I can guarantee you CSP 4 will have fuckups.
>>
>>7153589
I'm an adult and prefer to just buy things rather than deal with piracy these days. I just fucking hate windows.
>>
I've been using a shitty pirated version of paint tool sai that I downloaded like 10 years ago. You're telling me I can pirate better software out there? Any recommendations?
>>
>>7153344
thanks man i'll add that to my common sense repository
>>
>>7152888
dude wtf
just use Common Sense(c) 2024 Complete Edition(tm)
you should innately know if something is sus or not, don't you know?
>>
>>7156524
I dunno man, rooskie sites always have a +5 to susness which throws me off
>>
>>7152888
The only crack I got was from a /dbag/ thread awhile back with an instruction guide. IDK where the poster go it from but I havent used it yet.
Rentry: SUdoMGRIQnpPaTh2Y21WdWRISjVMbU52TDJOemNDMGpZMmhoY0RNdGQyaDVMV2x6TFdsMExXRXRkSEpwWVd3dGFTMWpZVzUwTFhOaGRtVXRjMlZ1WkMxb1pXeHdMWEJzWldGelpTMXBiWEJ2Y25SaGJuUQ==
>>
>>7157221
that's the version that works but has laggy brush loading
>>
>>7157228
damn. so the rutracker one is better? i unironically trust a random anon more than a random russian forum. well, i hear that's a very big and famous forum but i don't know anything about it.
>>
>>7157421
They appear to be about the same after testing. Both patched exes are 40mb whereas the original is like 80 and that lag is still there.
That said, if you don't use painterly brushes/imported PS brushes and your SUT files are less than 2-3mb you probably wont notice it. In my case I do use bigger (file size) brushes and have the "reset tool" toggle hotkeyed (which apparantly forces the brush to also reload) which exacerbates the issue for me, so for now Im stuck paying ~30 dollars a year.
>>
>>7157449
Very interesting. Thank you for testing. So because you're painting in CSP and the cracks are all slow with detailed brushes, you had to pay for it? Have you considered doing your painting in photoshop or something?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.