[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5079.jpg (1.88 MB, 2268x4032)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
Been workin on this since mid jan im in school but the staff wanted me to bring it in for the art show and now i get to use the stuff in the art room so i dont gotta pay for anything only spent around $60 on this and i think its turnin out well

what do yall think?
>>
>>10913414
Looks great! Please work on your English and use punctuation and capitalization.

Great cost and there is some solid detail in it.
>>
>>10913414
is that a muthafucking poska I see? Graffiti writer's favorite marker, just not the ink, the ink goes to the trash and you fill up with permanent ink
and get one with a nice rectangular tip, that shit is beast you can paint on anything with it
>>
>>10913414
Excellent work.
>>
>>10913414
like anon said, some details are amazing, but the overall finishes aren't, you got skill for sure, but you gotta improve the finishing look, materials or whatever it is, you got it already, just improve it, 3D printing or whatever you need
>>
>>10913470
Bro fuck you English teacher ass
>>
Looks great. Love the originality anon!
>>
>>10913414
Looks great but I would add some teeth to the chain, it's what makes chainsaws cut

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.