[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709485641264369.png (806 KB, 1074x1066)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>be me
>browsing r/bitcoin
>click on a thread about coins other than bitcoin
>comment that i like bitcoin cash because it just works like bitcoin used to work before block size limitations
>get instantly banned in a matter of seconds
why are bitcoin maxis/core devs so butthurt about the mere existence of alts
>>
They know they are slaves to kike lightning BBC centralized tech but they don't want normies to know
>>
>>58449604
i've yet to see someone on the deep web accepting lightning, even though bitcoin (and monero) is the default form of payment...
>>
>>58449592
Weed is gay and cringe
>>
File: 1685252756082351.png (149 KB, 449x478)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>58449641
do you even smoke weed?
>>
>>58449645
No, drugs are retarded. It's gay and cringe.
>>
>>58449653
dont ever do it, you might end up becoming gay and cringe
>>
retard
>>
no u
>>
File: 494422.jpg (29 KB, 1200x630)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>58449592
I like eCash because it does what BCH dreams about doing
>>
>>58449694
does BCH even dream of anything?
what does eCash change from BCH?
>>
>>58449702
>does BCH even dream of anything?
judging by their github activity, I'd say no.
maybe better to say the dream is long dead.
>what does eCash change from BCH?
people are constantly developing and improving on it
and as a result, eCash is technologically superior in every way
>>
>>58449734
>eCash is technologically superior in every way
in what way? like, is it faster or cheaper to use than something like kaspa?
>>
>>58449744
you know how BSV does these retarded 10 million TPS tests between 2 nodes and brags about it?
eCash does that, but in actual real world scenarios. no CSW faggyness
>Kaspa
you mean the coin that conveniently "lost" its first 6 months of its TX history
and also made up a new genesis block using discord?
Kaspa and BSV are in the same boat for me
>>
>>58449750
but is at least as fast and cheap as kaspa? like, when being used in normal real life circumstances?
>>
>>58449755
>kaspa shill
I'm out
>>
>>58449757
i couldnt care less about any coin as long as they keep working normally, i just want to know what makes eCash tech different from BCH, or why is technologically superior
>>
>mentioning a coin now is automatically shilling
jeez man, how dense
>>
>>58449764
>>58449770
you don't see the irony of how I'm shilling "eCash" (eTrash, I don't even hold it)
but cry the minute you mention Kaspa?
now if you'll excuse me, I have a masturbation session to attend to
>>
>>58449778
i didnt even consider you was shilling it, at least not effectively... i know why BSV exist and what are the differences between bch, bsv and btc, not so sure about eCash as i thought it was basically a carbon copy of BCH but with a different brand that changed to a different brand (BCH ABC to eCash), actually borrowed some eCash once to sell it and repay it later at cheaper
>>
stfu, I cant stand this
>>
are you fr OP
>>
retard
>>
no u
>>
stfu, I cant stand this
>>
stfu, I cant stand this
>>
are you fr OP
>>
retard
>>
stfu, I cant stand this
>>
are you fr OP
>>
retard
>>
>>58449653
Not as gay and cringe as calling drugs gay and cringe though.
>>
>>58449592
They is no crypto group that has been cucked harder than the /r/bitcoin herd. The got put in a bubble by the mods and cuckstream, were completely fucked over by having their currency turn into blockstream coin, and were lead to delude themselves that none of this happened and that BTC is somehow still Bitcoin. Nobody beyond their bubble takes them seriously, they are only relevant because banks and governments like their coin.
>>
>>58449991
>t. druggie
>>
File: smile room.jpg (76 KB, 700x947)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>58449592
You were jeet shilling a shitcoin that doesn't matter. You have a learning disability, your retarded fork got utterly BTFO out many years ago.B trash has no future, your narratives are utterly impotent and pathetic. That you lack self awareness in the manner of a flat earther is not anyone else's concern. You're hardly different than a BSVer who got into that fork cult from believing that Craig Wright is Satoshi. People don't have an endless capacity to handhold and spoon feed absolute retards like you, so instead you just get banned or insulted (as you should). I'm being as serious and honest as possible here without resorting to spoon-feeding out of misplaced pity. Get some actual intellectual curiosity and try to figure this shit out and why your narratives failed many years ago, or be stuck in some dusty liminal space for losers for the rest of your life.
>>
>>58450032
>t. straight-edge superiority complex dude
>>
>>58450046
What narrative/future you talking about?
BCH is just software, it has no narrative or future is a fucking fork of a finished product and it works perfectly at what is supposed to do, paying for shit and getting paid for shit. This is like ipv4 fans seething over ipv6 adoption
>>
>>58450111
DESU I view BTC as the IPv6 in this case. Needlessly complex and overengineered (taking segshit and LN into account).
>>
>>58450178
getting cucked by fees made me remember back when ipv4 addresses werent as used so ISP would even let you use your own IP to host minecraft servers and shit instead of getting cucked by a NAT block and having to pay extra just to be able to host again
>>
>>58449592
First of all, go back. Secondly, free market decided on small blocks. You're free to use bch and any other fork.
>>
>>58450226
free market decided on fiat currencies not small blocks
>>
>>58449653
Loser faggot, drugs got me so much sex and made me hella popular
>>
>>58450365
>t. needs drugs to get laid
>t. needs validation from others
I hope your email is ok with that
>>
>>58450226
Don't use terms you don't understand. This has nothing to do with a free market. It was subversion through and through. Discussion was stifled, promises were broken, bankers were involved. Fuck off with your revisionism.
>>
>>58449641
how mad are you that i just smoked a fat dab fag
>>
>>58450078
I'm glad someone else is willing to point this out. There's a lot of autists like this. I used to have an autistic girlfriend like this who would just assume stupidity and general inferiority of anyone doing any kind of drug. Once in a while I would challenge her on this, and bring up things like the fact that people who drink alcohol actually tend to be more successful. Personally I don't even like to drink, but it leads to people socializing more and making connections that benefit them. I could show her data and she would just refuse to acknowledge it. Would totally stick her head in the sand because she just liked feeling like she was better than other people.
>>
retard
>>
BCH > BTC and * > Reddit
>>
>>58451068
>dab
That's even cringier than regular weed.

>>58449592
That sub is almost as retarded as Buttcoin. I hate when they try to say Bitcoin isn't crypto.
>>
>>58451114
>I hate when they try to say Bitcoin isn't crypto.
Who said it's not crypto? It's great crypto for the existing banking system.
>>
>>58451125
>who
People in the Bitcoin sub. Sometimes in just a sparky "Crypto? I thought we were talking about Bitcoin..." way, but also sometimes in a straight up denial of reality.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.