[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cat and dog.jpg (245 KB, 1200x800)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
Name 1 reason why you cant like cats AND dogs.

Pro tip: you cant.
>>
Autism
>>
File: chonodont.png (661 KB, 1000x478)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>4780660
my doggy tries to bite my cat so I had to get rid of the catte. She is a Newfoundland so she might hurt the catte.Coexistence is difficult. I had to choose my favorite. :((((((((((((((((((((((

Also,
Gug
>>
I like cats, but I have an intense dislike for the majority of cat owners

There are very few very simple rules you have to follow to be a clean, moral cat owner

Keep a washable mat around the litterbox to minimize tracking and cleanup from accidents.
Scoop the box every day. Ideally immediately after it's been used.
Dump the box and wash it every week.
At least brush your cat as often as you can to minimize hairballs and smell.
All cats must be spayed and neutered as soon as the vet will perform the procedure to make the chances of them spraying indoors as close to 0 as possible.
KEEP YOUR CAT INDOORS AND OFF OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY
>>
>>4780660
you can like both, but you can also dislike one of them or dislike both. I dislike cats because they indiscriminately kill off small wildlife and destroy people's gardens. My dad's neighbor's chickens are fucked up because feral cats invade her property and keep jumping on top of their enclosure all night, making them stressed so they're either dying or not producing eggs anymore
>>
>>4780660
cats are invasive pests and harmful to the enviroment
>>
Name one reason I have to like either

Pro tip you cant
>>
I'm a bit allergic to cats and a bit afraid of dogs, but I like them both. Cat versus dog is a false dichotomy. Just be responsible in owning them.
>>
>>4780683
Cats are not invasive pests outside of some very delicate ecosystems without mammalian predators to share diseases/eat the cats. An invasive species is something that dominates the environment all on its own, even if we want to stop it.

Cats require continual resupply from humans and feeding aid from humans garbage dumps because they are retarded as fuck and have next to no survival instincts vs. a truly wild cat. If people just stop leaving cats outside and clean up their garbage so the cats cant scavenge, they all starve and die. It's why you can find outdoor cats in any town in the US but if you drive 15 minutes away from civilization you stop seeing any.

They're really only "invasive" in places like australia, and most of it is a mix between people resupplying the population with fresh cats and farmers shooting dingos while spinning the narrative "dingos are not a native species and actually threaten them!" (this is an absolute lie that has been proven false countless times). The dingos, if left alone to exist at their atural equilibrium like they have for the past 50,000 years, and not given a steady stream of new cats via escaped pets, actually cause local cat extinctions because they are faster, stronger, and smarter than the cats.
>>
>>4780687
dogs dislike minorities
>>
>>4780660
Because I'm a retard that spouts IFLS words and shits up the entire board and I'm a gay little baby faggot that has to constantly whine to everyone about my TEAM because that's the one my parents bought!
>>
>>4780660
Both suck
>>
>>4780689
outdoor cats multiply fast and become feral after a few generations, but people keep feeding them
>>
>>4780696
TSMT
>>
>>4780660
I think a lot of it has to do with the natural rivalry between the two animals that people seem to ape and feel the need to carry on by proxy, my dog hates cats?? Well I hate cats too!! Strange behavior but seems to be the case
>>
>>4780660
I don’t have much of a problem with dogs, moreso with irresponsible owners (of which tends to be most of them as unfortunate as it is) who either let them roam around or just outright abandon them when they move or just don’t want them anymore for whatever reason and leave them to become feral scavengers, most famously with pitbulls. Cats are a threat to the environment and maybe peoples property in the worst case scenarios, but at least there’s no chance of one running up and mauling actual people.
>>
>>4780713
Outdoor cats also die fast. They're not a true invasive species, they're an actively maintained destructive population.
>>
>>4780661
What
>>4780667
Rip
>>4780670
>1
Cats dont need one if you let them outside
>2
See above
>3
See above
>4
It does that on its own unless its a longhair but youre right if it is
>5
Only applies to male cats but yes
>6
Worst advise ever
Cats need to have access to the outdoors to be happy
>>4780681
>kill small wildlife
Dont worry, its beneficial for the wildlife as it makes sure only the strongest survives. Its like a hunter killing off the sick animals.
>destroy gardens
How exactly does that work?
>chickens
Cats normaly stay away from chickens but it checks out as you said theyre on the pen. Idk how to solve this but maybe add bird spikes on the roof and also neuter the strays.
>>4780683
Yes but only in australia. Just neuter them.
>>4780687
Human instinct
>>4780688
Best post in the thread so far
>>4780689
Cats are acctually op but i agree that you shoulndt feed stray cats. Instead neuter them.
>>4780693
Fake
>>4780696
The /an/ cat vs dog flamewar is worse than the /g/ windows vs linux flamewar
>>4780707
Nope
>>4780713
im noticing a pattern. People keep talking about cats in the cats AND dogs thread
But yeah just neuter them
>>4780716
Hmmmmm
>>4780718
Something people need to understand is that dogs are domesticated and cats are tame so you can let your cat roam around but not your dog
Dogs are a bit more loyal therefore
>>4780720
Yup, its actually sad
>>
>>4780722
Cats do not need to go outside to be happy

Dogs are dumb as fuck and are twice as smart as cats at their dumbest. Its already been proven that you need to have two cats but they do better inside. Outdoor cats live a life of non stop stress, sickness, and injury.

>dogs are domesticated cats are tame
Wrong you faggot toxo tranny. Both are domesticated. The lifespan of an outdoor domestic cat is 1/3 that of a true african wildcat.

THIS IS NOT HATING CATS
THIS IS STATING THE FACTS.

THEY ARE DOMESTIC ANIMALS
THEY DO NOT BELONG OUTSIDE
THEY SPREAD DISEASE
THEY KILL WILDLIFE
THEY DIE EARLY AND HORRIBLY

EVERYONE SUFFERS MORE WHEN YOU LET DOMESTICATED ANIMALS
GO FERAL

CATS ARE NOT A TAME WILD ANIMAL
THEY WERE DOMESTICATED 10,000 YEARS AGO BY KILLING ALL OF THE ONES THAT WERE SMART AND AGGRESSIVE ENOUGH TO SURVIVE WITHOUT HUMANS

COYOTES DIETS ARE UP TO 60% CAT. EVEN DOMESTIC DOGS PICK THEM
OFF. STOP LETTING CATS OUTSIDE.

YOU CAT WORSHIPING FAGGOT FREAKS KILL MORE CATS THAN THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY HATE THEM.

YOU. ARE. A. CAT. KILLER.
>>
>>4780722
As always, the toxo troon sets his terms, the same as every other toxo troon has set their terms:
To stop the console war is to see dogs realistically, but worship cats and consider them hyper-intelligent tame wild animals who we were born to serve. Absolute fucking bullshit, you animal abusing faggot piece of shit.

Time to dispel the myths once again
No, cats are not tame. They are domesticated. Cats do not have more choice. They were bred to love us. They belong in our homes, on our laps. Faggot. Outdoor cats survive 2-4 years on average and are prey for every carnivorous and omnivorous mammal and avian larger than themselves. The parasites they spread by their shit kill 20x more people than pitbulls. And rather than perform any pest control function, they put a larger dent in the slower breeding bird population, while killing less than 1/5th of the amount of rodents they would have to in order to halt population growth. With fewer birds, rodents and insects can breed more, actually worsening the pest situation. However, it does make the situation better for the cats, because a growing pest population supports a growing cat population. Which feeds car tires, coyotes, and stray dogs, making the entire town dirtier and more dangerous.

There is no possible way this cat worship BS where you think they're wild animals that need to roam does not make life worse for everyone involved, including the cats, toxo troon.

The terms are extremely simple:
Keep a washable mat around the litterbox to minimize tracking and cleanup from accidents.
All cats must be spayed and neutered as soon as the vet will perform the procedure to make the chances of them spraying indoors as close to 0 as possible.
>>
>>4780727
And no I do not hate cats more than dogs or something
All of these points, yes all of them, apply to feral dogs as well.

It's just not up for debate because apparently dog people are more sensible and intelligent than cat people and fully supported feral dog eradication and leash law enforcement.

cat people are a bunch of schizophrenic midwits who give normal people who happen to have cats a bad name.
>>
>"cat people": we should just neuter the cats and dump them back outside actually they're helping us
>normal people with pet cats: dont they just get ran over or eaten by other animals
>"cat people": no, they're getting rid of the rats!
>then why do we still have rats
>"cat people": WHY DO YOU HATE CATS
>if you love cats so much why dont you take actual care of your p-
>"cat people": YOU DISRESPECT THE PRIMAL WARRIOR SPIRIT OF THE HOUSE PANTHER.

>"dog people": feral dogs are a menace. without good owners they just do whatever they want, they're running the deer, leaving half eaten vermin in the alleys, shitting at will, and spreading disease. they're even threats to our pets.
>everyone else: yeah let's catch them, adopt out the nice ones and euthanize the rest
>"dog people": yeah that's what i was going to say. problem solved.

why do the associated people differ like this when the animals are both medium sized, relatively fast breeding carnivores?
>>
>>4780734
Because toxoplasmosis causes schizophrenia and dog ownership teaches responsibility and a grounded outlook.

Cats are good pets but you need to own a dog first to see them for what they are. Otherwise people see a baby face with a cold stare and assume the cat is a 200 IQ murder twink straight out of their comic book movies.
>>
>dog owners unable to train their cat because they're too retarded to train anything past an entry level animal like a dog consistently call them retarded
It's always them and it's hilarious
>You need to own a dog to SEEEEEE
I do, and the cat is just as trainable in every way.
>>
>>4780743
A cat has half as many neurons in its cortex as a chihuahua. Your pet turns into a pest the moment it leaves your property. The parasites from their shit cause 750 deaths per year and if you stopped letting cats out that number would plummet

Oh, and clean your litterbox and bathe your cat.

The cat-dog war doesnt exist, its a cat worshiping toxo tranny vs sane people war.
>>
>>4780746
>Letting a cat wander the street
What am I retarded? It's different in certain environments but most people don't have outdoor cats.
They might feed a feral cat or leafs food/water out for a cat thats escaped someone's house but otherwise most people keep indoor cats.

>750 people per year
If you really want to go that route with your toxo bullshit
>approximately 59,000 people die from rabies every year, and according to the World Health Organization, 99% of rabies deaths are related to dogs.

Your rabid mangey mutts might be managed in a first world society like America who deals with rabid animals but they're rabies super spreaders.
>>
>>4780750
Who gives a shit about sub 80iq tards that cant even rum a country?

Toxo trannies that are complicit in the roaming cat issue are next door to civilized people right now. The heckin kitty you feed is the last domestic rabies reservoir in the US. (You) are holding everyone back and condemning cats to early deaths. 10-16 years early, on average. YOU are a piece of shit RIGHT NOW and no amount of africans not controlling feral dogs will change that.
>>
>>4780753
The world isn't the USA. Dogs annually kill more humans than cats.

You lost.
>>
>>4780660
Why do I have to like cats?

I mean they can be good pets if you don't let them act like a stray animal and make them live as hygienic as possible and pick a breed that is naturally more affectionate.

That said, I'd rather have a Toadline than a cat since at least the Toadline is able to feel love and isn't going to spray a couch. And they generally don't go out trying to act like a wild animal half of the time.

>>4780689
>>4780720
What the fuck is this cope?
There are literally hundreds of species of animals that have became endangered because of cats trying to hunt them.
>>
>>4780756
>bbbut africa
I don’t care. You support an animal issue here. At home. Now.

I dont support uncared for populations of roaming dogs either toxo tranny.

You on the other hand support toxoplasmosis, rabies, and an average feline lifespan of 2 to 5 and think its ok africans cant manage their own affairs.

This is why we like cats, but hate cat “people”. You are irrational schizo faggots. Your identity is built on preferring cats and finding any reason to hate dogs even if its entirely different dogs in fucking africa or some other christ denying low IQ shithole. And the funniest thing is that your ideas kill more cats than anything else. Every dog owner could be attempting to poison local cats and the cause of death would still be people like you who feed and add to the feral cat population.

You, you see, actually hate cats. If you did not, you would not be throwing them into a proverbial meat grinder and going “bbbbut rabies in india!”
>>
>>4780760
>make them live as hygienic as possible
Lmfao that's dogs though. Cats clean themselves, they're already hygienic creatures. Dogs literally require you to bathe them weekly If you're properly taking care of it. Anyone saying otherwise is just hard coping about the horrid dog stench they permeates their apartment

Meanwhile with cats you're just cleaning up a litter box which is a task that you can largely automate .

In reality the good pet part requires more work in teaching them how to play, and show affection. Which is where dog lovers get hung up on, because they treat cats like shit, largely ignore them, and don't bother playing with them. They think of that cat like some accessory not an animal. Dogs come naturally playful and affectionate to the highest degree.

Most people who act like cats are unaffectionate, ignore you when you call them, etc don't bother putting in any care for their animal and when asked they say "oh you can't train a cat bro" lmfao
>>
>>4780764
Your animal issue is a large non-issue is what it is. Keep making crazed rationale adjustments about why you leave poisoned food out for cats you psychopath.
>identity is built on preferring cats and finding any reason to hate dogs
Dogs are dogs. African dogs are dogs. They're animals. I don't hate dogs.

You however very clearly hate cats.
>>
>>4780768
>you hate cats because
>you think i should clean up after my pet and keep them on my property
Yes thats the toxo troon list of terms

“dogs are animals, cats are gods, IF YOU DISSENT YOU HATE CATS” “i dont hate dogs but ALL DOGS SMELL LIKE SHIT AND THEY ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL TO EVER EXIST”

YOU, here and now, are letting cats outside to die horribly and spread disease
YOU, here and now, have a dirty home because you dont clean your god damn litterbox

YOU are shit. I hate YOU. The cats are victims. YOU are actively harming cats. Not me. I am telling you to make them live longer and suffer less. You disagree! “The cats dying and spreading disease are a non issue”

So despite me insisting you prioritize feline welfare i hate cats and you, the dirty faggot who throws them into a meat grinder, loves cats? No.

Cats are great but they are victims of filthy stupid toxo trannies who treat them like angels and ignore it when they die horribly on a steady diet of manna from heaven! You faggots indirectly slaughter your own pets. Disgusting. Like a cow lover sending their beloved steer to roam around an abattoir.
>>
>>4780774
My cat's are indoor cats. And I keep care of them.
There are more pressing issues in the USA than your toxo bullshit and furthermore cats are shifty creatures that escape from houses often. Especially in a communal living space with multiple residents who do not own said cat.

20,000 pet gun owners let their animal murder indiscriminately yearly in the USA and we don't see nearly as big of a backlash over that as say shitbulls.
>>
>>4780775
>but guns
>my cats are indoors but i was defending outdoor cats because….uhhhh
Scoop your box daily toxo tranny
>>
>>4780777
Outdoor cats will always exist.
If you tried sweeping the country for years you'd still have outdoor cats.

I know you want to feel justified in your psychopathic behaviors of feeding rat poison to cats on your property but you're not justified.

You're a cruel animal abuser. Facts are facts.
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 630x630)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>4780765
Only from catfags I have heard that needing to take a shower is something negative.

>>4780775
>Catfag is against the 2nd Amendment.
No, your totalitarian political views are a bigger issue than toxoplasmosis.

Give me liberty, or give me death!

Unironically if we mass deported all these authoritarian catfags we would fix a lot of issues. We cannot share a country where 20% of the voting base is infected with a brain parasite.
>>
>>4780781
>starts making up fantasies about poisoning cats
Lmfao. If you stopped letting your pets escape and caught strays instead of feeding them, there would be no feral cats. Crazy idea i know.

Lets get down to the real issue. You said i hate cats because i dont consider them perfect beings. You’re aware of this. Thats why you went for the cop out. Toxo tranny.

Fact is you support hellish 2-4 year lives for cats
And i do not
>>
>>4780782
>Shitbull owner a staunch defender of 2nd amendment rights
Looks like the shitbull doesn't fall far from the tree does it
>>
>>4780790
Not making shit up, people like you actively poison their neighbors cats. It's just a fact.
>>
>>4780791
Why did we have guns with no mass shootings, and then guns, SSRIs, globohomo progressivism, and mass shootings?
Must have been the guns

But what do people with guns have to do with you not scooping the box, bathing your pet, or accepting that letting cats outside often kills them?
>>
>>4780793
>toxo tranny has to make up opponents when he loses the argument
The terms are extremely simple:

t. Cat owner
>>
>>4780794
Capitalism you fucking moron
>>
>>4780791
I don't own a pitbull LAMO.

But I mean lets be honest. Pitbulls tend be violent, and some are prone to randomly getting sycosis.
However that is relatively minor compared compared to cats for the fact that the diseases cats carry and spread (not just toxoplasmosis). They basically are walking bio-hazards and are much more effective at killing innocent children than the most roided up pitbull ever could be.

>>4780796
>Private ownership of capital caused this.
What?
>>
>>4780723
>Its already been proven that you need to have two cats
and now you have two cats that have a high chance of hating each other. dumbfuck redditor advice
>>
>>4780782
>muh toxo
>muh console wars
Yep, terminal reddit
>>
>>4780795
You keep schizoid repeating shit that does not apply to me.
I have an automatic litter box cleaner.
I do not touch or deal with it apart from occasional maintenance.

The cat cleans themselves, the litterbox cleans itself, the automated food dispensers keep them well fed and healthy with well-proportioned amounts. I replace water when it gets dirty since automated water spouts can have issues and poorly made designs.

Maybe all this makes you seethe because you're spending all day picking up shit after your dog when you take it for a walk but i am not you. I am not a seething retarded poor fag moron shitbull owner who poisons others animals.

Do better. I'm done replying to your droning schizo bot posts.
>>
>>4780796
>take better care of your pets
>REEE I HATE CAPITALISM
Toxo trannies, everyone

And they wonder why we like cats and hate cat people
>>
>>4780803
Okay retard.
Go back, and lurk something like r/pitbulls or r/amitheasshole to try to seek validation for keeping a biohazard as a pet.
Stupid bitch.
>>
>>4780803
>the cat cleans themselves
They lick themselves after being dirty for hours. I have a cat. I know this.
>the box cleans itself
Its caked in shit and piss. Scrub it out tranny. How do I know? Cat ownership.
>durrr u dunt acknowledge cats are perfect beings so ur dumdum pibble cat poison
Gee why do we hate toxo trannies here?
>>
>>4780798
Late stage capitalism turns their disenfranchised and poor into career criminals. Because to otherwise fix these issues would hurt their bottom line.

All of society suffers for it. Keep being brainwashed that it isn't anything other than that when wealth disparity in the USA is pushing us towards a caste system of the elite and the cattle.

You'd rather bitch about non-issues than address the real problems though.
>>
>>4780807
>you cant mention me being dirty and neglecting my pets unless you blame everything on human rights i mean capitalism
Toxo trannies, everyone.
>>
>>4780805
More people die to far deadlier diseases that spread from manged mutts across the planet than they do to the fearmongering toxo.

Rabies deaths are real, they do count, and they're spread 99% by dogs.
Rabies is almost guaranteed death and nothing changes that.
>>
>>4780806
You don't know you fucking mentally ill moron. You don't have a self cleaning litter box because A. You hate cats and don't own them and B. You're a poorfag who can't afford to maintain keeping an animal but still gets one like 99% of fucking retarded dog owners.
>>
>>4780809
>rabies in sub 80iq muslim/hindu shitholes makes my dirty house and neglected pet irrelevant #globalcitizen #dogsbtfo #bashthefash
Why are toxo trannies such clowns

Bathe your pet
Clean the box
Clean your house
Keep cats indoors

It is that simple
>>
>>4780811
>starts screaming at a strawman
Self cleaning boxes accumulate shit piss litter crust. You have to clean the box out weekly or it reeks. Even manually scooped boxes have this problem. You need to clean the box out. Its a dirt toilet.
>hurrr saying u have to take care of cats = hating cats WHAT ABOUT DISEASED STRAY DOGS IN AFRICA HUH
>>
>>4780813
No you being a low IQ dog owner means your walls are caked in dog piss and the carpets covered in dog shit.
All you have to do is ask anybody who has ever cleaned out rental properties before at a place that has a pet deposit.

Dog piss and dog shit smells permeate the entire complex. They infact make it others problems by letting their dog shit and piss year round on balconies where their dogs shit and piss is now leaking down to other renters balconies.

Dog owners are the cream of the crop for worst. It's why you're seeing so many rentals simply not even have large dog deposits anymore. Cats and designer dogs.
>>
>>4780814
>T. Never owned a self cleaning litter box
It's absolutely insane how much You've outed yourself in this one post. At least try to act like you actually know a single thing about cat ownership.
>>
>>4780815
>rambles about her hysterical dog fantasies instead of just cleaning the fucking litterbox
Lmao.

“I dont have to clean the litterbox” - you
No one said “dogs take care of themselves” however
>>
>>4780807
Well this more fitting for /pol/, but the cast system we are falling into is from integration of our government and private enterprise to create what they call stakeholder capitalism, where these "stakeholders" try to control the governments, the enterprises, and our lives by that means. Many of them operate on socialist and eco-fascist principles and basically want to exterminate 7.5 billion people.

Anyways... what we are going into isn't even close to what Marx described as late stage capitalism. And further more the spike in criminality has more to do with it being sanctioned in selective areas rather than a need to steal for sustenance.

These are complex issues, and the easiest way to address them is to start by not having your life dictated by mind altering parasites carried by your pet.

>>4780809
You can literally only point to rabies which really only matter in undeveloped parts of the world like India, Africa, and pacific islands like Naruu. Hardly anyone gets rabies from dogs in the western world, and in the United States the biggest carriers are bats anyway. Only a few weirdos even keep bats as pets anyway and are not the subject of this thread.
>>
>>4780816
Self cleaning boxes accumulate shit piss litter crust. There is a dissasembly and cleaning section in the manual.

Clean up after your pet. The box reeks.
>>
>>4780817
>Fantasies
Lmfao you wish they were fantasies. You have to take one look at the front page of any forum for property management/landlords to see how disgusting dogfags have zero disregard for hygiene and live in shit covered houses with piss rotted walls.
>>
>>4780820
Are you looking exclusively at shitbull owners from South Central LA or something?
Where do you even get this bias from anyway? Plebbit? Twitter?
>>
>clean the toilet
>ok
>pick up the yard
>ok
>clean out the litterbox it stinks
>WHY DO YOU HATE CATS? BAN GUNS. COMMUNISM NOW.
Lol. Cat people are the worst. Can we make a law that says cat owners needto have dogs to filter out these weird communist trannies?
>>
>>4780819
There's maintenance a few times a year, and that's literally it. You have never owned one or you'd know this.
If it required weekly cleanings like you said nobody would ever buy an automated litter box at their price tag.

I can't even imagine what it takes to be as retarded as you are now.
>>
>>4780821
r/dogfree and r/petfree, chud

I will refuse to accept that cats need to be cared for and cleaned up after. Tell me otherwise and you hate cats also dogs are objectively the worst no exceptions. Cat website.
>>
>>4780821
This isnt some southcentral problem. It's across the entire US. Again read what landlords and rental properties complain the most about.

Unless they outright ban big dogs, they're consistently having to deal with poor dog ownership.
>>
>>4780823
>a few times a year
Your house reeks. It is a toilet with a robot arms that sweeps shit and piss-dirt clumps out. If you do not clean it weekly, it reeks. And so does your house. You have smears of shit and piss stuck to the interior surfaces and it fucking reeks.

Believe it or not if you own a pet you have to clean up after them. Cats are not perfect.

Clean your litterbox.
Bathe your cat.
Keep them indoors.

Why are these terms so hard for you to accept?
>>
>>4780824
>Actually browses peddit
Oh let me guess you also browse shit like r/childfree, r/banpitbulls, r/ruinedbreeds and the like.

>>4780827
That anon wants a stray animal, not a companion.
>>
>>4780827
>Your house reeks
Nope. If it did the guests I have over multiple times a week wouldve let me known. From business associates to friends with sensitive smelling and no animals.

Keep projecting tard. It's hilarious how wrong you are.
>>
>>4780826
>noooooo muh larp fantasies dogs r teh worst that means i dont have to care for my cat properly
Toxo trannies are absolute clowns
>>
>>4780829
Yes all those people visited my house too and they remarked how good my australian shepherd smelled now clean your litterbox. It stinks.
>>
File: cats never.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>4780830
cats would never
>>
>>4780833
Apparently they would

Can a resident schizo please post tidycats.jpg?

The animals are blameless. Thats just the dog version of what you do.
>i dont smell a thing
>they clean their own paws
>why do u hate muh pet
>>
>>4780834
>NO YOU DO THIS YOU DO YOU DO
lmfao, you can't even keep your stories straight anymore, you want cat owners to keep their cats inside, but somehow cats are the ones doing this?
At least have a coherent argument man. please
>>
>Someone didnt care for their dog so my cat doesnt smell
By what magic does a neglected dog somewhere affect the cleanliness of your home, mr “the sewage crust doesnt smell”?

Clean the shit piss litter crust out of your litterbox. It reeks. Thanks.
>>
A simple “take care of your pets”
>>4780670

Sent toxo trannies into a “BUT THESE DOGS SOMEWHERE ONE TIME” meltdown lmao.

Why is a simple “clean the litterbox” that offensive to them?
>>
>>4780841
Why does
>Take your dog outside and pick up their shit
trigger dogfags so much?
>>
>>4780833
Do you just neglect your pets and expect them to just get by?

>>4780838
I mean you can do a deep cleaning and clean up a mess.
Hydrogen peroxide works wonders.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 202x249)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>4780843
Apparently dogfags do
>>
>>4780842
It doesn't. They need to use take a shit like we do.
>>
File: ujiw1lzcl86b1.jpg (1.22 MB, 4032x3024)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>4780846
Nah i'm pretty sure it does, thats why they let them piss and shit all over
>>
File: i76yfh53zn411.jpg (305 KB, 1080x1440)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Classic dog owner behavior, it's wild so many dog owners are incapable of taking care of themselves much less a live animal
>>
>>4780842
It doesnt. We do.

Why are you having a meltdown about some dogs somewhere instead of admitting that you need to wash out the litterbox to keep it from stinking? No one has simply accepted this. They keep denying that the sewage crust smells. One even said cats need to be out to be happy and they aren’t domesticated. What a bunch of idiots.

Simply admit, without “BUT ONE TIME THIS DOG SOMEWHERE”, that:
You need to scoop the box every day and remove the shit and piss from your home or it stinks.
You need to wash out the litterbox weekly or it stinks.
Cats don’t belong outside of your property.
Cats need brushed and bathed.

Just admit it. Yes to every item.
>>
>>4780851
>>4780849
>>4780848
>>4780844
>>4780833
>we do
no? doesnt seem like it
>>
I don't like cats but I don't shitpost about not liking cats. I just hide cat threads and post in other threads that I do like. : )
>>
>Scoop your box
>ONE TIME THIS GUY WITH THIS DOG IN BRAZIL MADE A MESS
By what magic does a retard with a dog somewhere absolve you of insisting that you dont have to remove the sewage crust from the litterbox?

Notice dogchads ITT dont hate cats while catfags are all here saying “all dogs and dog owners are shit and dogs are the most dangerous animal in existence”.

At least they’re not trying to defend toxo deaths anymore with “you cant care about that unless first you become a vegan communist revolutionary” (ironically would kill more people than hitler)
>>
>>4780723
>cats do not need to go outside
False
>stress
They can just choose to stay inside?
>he fell for the toxo meme
>domestication
Sorry i meant to say compared to dogs
>muh wildlife
Didnt i explain this already
>feral
I never said feral cats are good
Did you even read my entire post?
>killing all the ones
>all
Isnt the savanah cat still alive today?
>coyotes
They evolved to hunt cats which is good for the cat gene-pool
>cat worshipping
Again, did you even read my post?
>you are a cat killer
Which cats? Feral cats? Didnt i say i root for them to be neutered? Or the housecats? You know, if you live in nazi land where all cats that go outside on their own get shit, thats your problem. The only thing that kills cats in civilised countries is cars, and guess who makes those.
>>4780727
>worship cats
Never said that
>tame
I didnt mean that they arent domesticated, just allmost not compared to dogs
Sorry
>animal abusing
Where
>cats are domesticated
Yes
>they were bred to love us
No
Go get 2 cheetah babies, bottle feed them and let them breed
The children will love humans
>outdoor cats
Why are you pretending that nonferal cats just sign a contract so they can never leave their home? Do YOU never leave your home just because you have one? Explains a lot.
>parasites
Fleas (easily treated)
Toxo (easily treated)
Worms (easily treated)
Notice a pattern?
>cat parisites kil!11
Yeah, weak people. You could argue the same for any animal.
>the restof part 2
Yes, thats why we need 2 neuter them
>part 4
Absolute retardation.
>>4780730
I guess?
>>4780734
>rats
Cats dont hunt rats, i thought everybody knew this
>>4780740
>toxoplasma
It kills of the weak people, like the flu
>>4780743
Tbh dogs are smarter than cats but that also makes it more rewarding to train a cat
Cats have like a better sense of orientation or smt
>>4780746
>the moment it leaves your property
How does that work?
>750 deaths per year
Do you even know how ingsignificant that is?
>>
File: dog owners.png (1.72 MB, 780x1168)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>4780851
>Cat sdont belong outside your property
they're not the ones leaving gigantic mountains of shit filled plastic waste everywhere, that's the dog owners
>>
>>4780723
Okay
>>
>>4780856
Tldr

Cats are fully domesticated
They do not belong outside of your property
You need to clean up after them
You need to clean them
Toxoplasmosis would not kill as many people if cats were not roaming outdoors.

Answer yes to every item. You can not refute these.

No “but something else somewhere else”. No “but one time one out or 8 billion dog owners”. No red herrings. You accept these statements or you are an idiot.
>>
>Cats can't surviv in the wi-
>6.3 million feral
>Because they are not native to Australia and were only introduced by European colonists as pets in the early 1800s, native Australian animals did not co-evolve with them. As of 2016, some 3.8 million domestic cats and up to 6.3 million feral cats continue to live in Australia.
>>
>>4780857
>but one time someone with a dog
By what magic does a retard with a dog somewhere absolve you of insisting that you dont have to remove the sewage crust from the litterbox?

Notice dogchads ITT dont hate cats while catfags are all here saying “all dogs and dog owners are shit and dogs are the most dangerous animal in existence”.
>>
>>4780862
No, it's not one time with a dog.
It's an overwhelming majority of dog owners, and frankly a problem.
>>
>>4780860
>halting dingo control causes local cat extinction
>feral populations vanish when people stop letting the buggers out
And this is an ecosystem with only one larger predator and the easiest prey on earth.

Cats are an ecological nothingburger. The problem is humans letting the cats out and disrupting the ecosystem in other ways.

Also, clean your litterbox.
>>
>>4780863
>i found 10 photos from across the globe from across the decades on reddit so all dog owners-
Does not follow.

Clean your litterbox.
>>
>>4780866
None of what you said happened.
>>
>>4780868
Halting dingo control does cause cat extinction.
> "In fact, the feral cats had basically disappeared by the end of 2015 and we went for a two year stretch without seeing any," Dr. Feit says.

https://phys.org/news/2019-04-dogged-dingoes-feral-cats.html

They aren’t a true invasive species. Humans are. The cats are a nothingburger. The cats vanish until a human lets some out and feeds them so they can breed.

There is no reason to hate cats but clearly “cat people” are unhinged troons whose entire identity is an irrational hate for dogs and anything associated with freedom, civilization, and masculinity.
>>
>>4780874
>Masculinity
Kek anything you think about masculinity has been manufactured in a boardroom in the last century to sell you products that they advertise makes you manly so you can feel manly using them.

Imagine admitting you believe in one of the biggest psyops on the planet and anyone taking your word seriously.
>>
File: googleimg.jpg (743 KB, 3024x4032)
743 KB
743 KB JPG
Beautiful toxotoon self own itt

To no ones surprise dogchads like cats, but like them to live clean and well cared for lives, and the only problem is the dirty "cat" "people" who defend their poor animal husbandry practices while rambling about communism, banning guns, and "manliness isnt real" (kind of like redditors, huh?)

Also the funny part is where they got trolled into listing subreddits >>4780828 proving that they are in fact redditors
We know r/dogfree and r/petfree here because they've had users organize raids on /an/ before. No one knows about those other ones, sorry xir. Wouldn't be surprised if a few r/dogfree users were raiding right now. Who else obsessively saves a bunch of disparate photos of dog shit?

Dogs = based
Cats = based
"cat" "people" = cringe

/thread
>>
>litterbox non-scoopers btfo
>>
>>4780760
>act like a stray animal
What?
>hygenic
Normal hygiene is enough
>he fell for the breed meme
>muh diversity
What if i told you that species dying is a good thing? If a species cant adapt its not worthy of life.
>>4780764
>prefering cats
I made an anti flamewar thread, but i guess i cant have nice things
>bb udd i don hate cats i hate le toxotrannies
Guess what the dogs side always said in the
flamewars
>>4780765
>he fell for the litterbox meme
>>4780774
>muh property
What? Are you scared of cats on your lawn? Are you scared theyre gonna eat all your grass?
>>4780774
How about:
Cats are animals
Dogs are good
Dogs are animals
Cats are good
>muh le furbaby will die horribly
A non issue in civilised countries
But you are right on 1 thing, and thats to keep cats out of cities. Cats in cities are entirely like you described.
>>4780775
>indoor cats
You know i kinda get that but i couldnt because youd need a litterbox
>NOOOOOOO CATS DONT WANT TO SHIT OUTSIDE
Well mine did even when i still had a litterbox
It was just standing there wasting space
Why would i keep it?
>>4780782
>brain parasite
You better not mean toxomeme
>>4780790
Im tired of this shit. Cat doors exist for a reason. If you live in a neighborhood where cats are safe then you SHOULD let them outside. I still see no direct arguement against this.
>>4780794
>letting cats outside often kills them
Only if you live in a c*r country or if your cat is retarded.
>>4780795
You know, i kinda get your point, but it all depends on the enviroment. If you live in australia, then your point IS the ONLY correct point for example.
>>4780796
Yes
>>4780799
You need to get them when their both young/already kniw each other. If the cat is an adult than alone is better
>>4780800
Yes
>>4780803
Based but dogs are cool 2
>>4780806
You know what also makes you seethe? A cat door.
>>4780813
>bathe your pet
Only for breeds
>clean the box
Only for cities
>clean your house
Only for longhairs
>keep cat indoors
Only for car cunt
>>
>>4780660
i actually like dogs more than cats despite owning a cat, but 99.9% of people should not own dogs because they're not responsible enough to control them when they're outside. I'd say that they should own those yapping rats instead, but those should not exist at all (out of pity)
>>
>>4780888
tldr not reading all of that nonsense

Keep a washable mat around the litterbox to minimize tracking and cleanup from accidents
Scoop the box every day. Ideally immediately after it's been used
Dump the box and wash it every week
At least brush your cat as often as you can to minimize hairballs and smell
All cats must be spayed and neutered as soon as the vet will perform the procedure
Keep your cat off other peoples property
>>
File: 39958013.jpg (115 KB, 1200x630)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>4780880
curious how you don't have an opinion on dog "people" kek
>>
>>4780888
>You need to get them when their both young/already kniw each other. If the cat is an adult than alone is better
this does not change anything. they can grow up to hate each other
>>
>>4780888
I don't want your pet to shit on my lawn

And I don't want to clean up your dead pet when my dog eats it, because it's a prey animal
Which, sadly, you seem to have already accepted will happen
>What if i told you that species dying is a good thing? If a species cant adapt its not worthy of life. -you

But I'm not accepting it because I don't want to clean up your pet's body. Sorry! I'll hose your cat away before I let my dog out, and if I see it again I'm going to trap it and take it to a shelter in another county. I'm just not gonna have your pets on my property. Not if its your cat. Not if its your rabbit. Not if its your chicken. That's how it is.

>>4780892
Notice we don't have crazy dog people defending shit owners as if they are the norm and it's not a problem or it's because of the breed. Dogs are intelligent animals and need education and stimulation. They're difficult pets especially if you are poor or dumb.
We don't have people defending dogs roaming around town ala mexico.
We don't have people defending irresponsible dog owners contributing to wild ungulate extinctions.

But we do have crazy cat people insisting that cats should roam or that cats dont need to be cared for.
>>
>>4780895
crazy cat worshipers would be like
>ur dog has to be put down if they eat cats, train ur dog to be nice to my favorite animal, fuck ur food chain cats rool dogs drool
but 5 seconds later and 5 seconds ago
>If birds cant adapt to superior cats they deserve to go extinct.

Alas, dogs are apex predators, and cats are mesopredators. A dog with predatory instincts will treat strange cats like rabbits even if they're friend with an indoor cat. They mix like cats and rats. Who the hell has an "outdoor rat" that they let roam the neighborhood? Someone that must think every rat looks the same and that their pet has survived dozens of years, probably.

Let's not even touch on the unfortunate reality of pest control. Rats eat poison, because the cats don't get rid of them and yet we really want them gone. Cats then eat poisoned rats because their instinct is to pick off the weak and let the strong escape to breed and produce future prey. The cats, then, tragically, get sick and sometimes die. This also happens to roaming dogs, because dogs and cats both hunt rats. Preventable if you just keep your pet confined to an area you can control (your own property).
>>
>>4780888
Please keep your pets on your own property. They are destructive and anything that can get into and out of a fenced yard can get into worse trouble.

I have relocated 2 dogs and 17 cats to shelters and rescues in the past 5 years.
>>
File: the cat enjoys it.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>4780912
"cat people" (you know the type) will never keep their pets on their own property because then they would have to contend with the fact that a cat requires almost as much time and effort as a small dog, and they want to maintain the delusion that cats are independent super low maintenance animals that actually aren't pets and are totally normal ass wild animals that just choose to like them (that also makes them feel better, because that kind of person usually doesnt have many friends).

pretty sad given how many cats get sick from strays/eating garbage, ran over, eaten, accidentally poisoned, shot by pyschopaths, etc. being a cat in the west is still like being a dog in india. we should be better than this. keep taking them to shelters, the shelters just call the number associated with the microchip's ID and the cat goes back home so they can let it out again.
>>
>>4780822
>can we have a new law that says cat owners need to have dogs
Yes please
But also in reverse
>>4780827
>t. Keeps cat in 5sq apartmant
>YOU HATE CATS FOR LETTING THEM GO IN AND OUT
>YOU M U S T BE A GOOD GOY AND MAKE THE CAT SHIT INSIDE
>TOXOTRANNIE
what you dont know is that toxo spreads through shit and a litterbox increases risk of infection by 5000%
>>4780859
>cats r fully domesticated
True
>they do not belong outside your property
Cope and seethe
>you need to clean up after them
To a reasonable extent
>you neetd to clean them
Only breeds
>toxoplasmosis would
Toxoplasmosis kills people that would die of litteraly anything else anyway
>you cannot refute these
Yes i can
>you accept those statementd
Theyre half-true.
Fix your statements.
>>4780862
>catfags hate dogs
I dont.
I do not want to be ascosciated with those people
>>4780880
>theyre all based
This is what ive been trying to say this whole time.
>>4780883
>he fell for the litterbox meme
>>4780889
I guess?
>>4780891
>not reading
Checks out
>1-3
Litterbox is not always needed, but this is correct for cities
>4
Only for longhairs
>5
Only male cats
>6
Why? How is a 4 kilo animal gonna destroy a entire garden?
>>4780894
>they can grow up 2 hate each other
Nope, cats grow up in litters
>i dont want your pet to shit on my lawn
Then get a dog
>i dont want to clean things up when my dog eats your cat
This is a valid point. This is why you dont let your cat go outside when there are large dogs in your area.
Also
>dog
This solves all your issue with >muh property
Unless you live in the us, a garden isnt really open to all sides
So yes, in suburbs, it is also often better to leave your cat indoors.
>a good thing
I was talking about a species, not an animal. Cats arent gonna die out soon.
>>4780912
>keep your cats on your own property
No, i live in sorta like a closed of garden complex. One side is cars, other side is gardens gardens gardens. My cats mostly hang out in my garden and the unused 1.
>>
>>4780912
>they are destructive
To what?
>>4780930
>be me
>let cat roam around
>its indepantant
>>NOOOOOO YOURE CHEATING BY LETTING YOUR CAT RUN FREE YOU H A V E TO FORCE IT TO BE IN YOUR HOUSE
>>
>>4780931
It doesn't matter what breed a cat is. You need to clean them, and you need to clean up after them. Animals have fur. Licking does not remove dirt down to the skin. Its only natural function is disrupting their scent trail because cats are prey for everything and one of their biggest predators tracks prey by scent.

>they do not belong outside your property
>Cope and seethe
No, they really don't.

>I was talking about a species!
A species is multiple animals. You condemn these to death when you let a cat roam. It would be like my dog running loose and decimating the local turkey and deer populations. Not right - it's called poaching. Let's add in some dead backyard chickens kind of like how roaming cats are a leading cause of predation for chicks and pullets.

>>4780934
>Be me
>Let dog roam around
>it's independent
>I am le based white aryan man chad giga based trump maga
>NOOOOOOO THE HECKIN NATURINO THE DEER THE COWS REEE U HAVE TO FORCE IT TO BE IN YOUR PROPERTY - nu males
See what a clown you are? Respect the world. Your animal can be seen and heard, but keep it controlled and cleaned up after so it does not directly interfere in nature or other peoples affairs.
>>
I litteraly do not know where my cat shits, and that fact makes the flamewar-nazis seethe
Unite dogs and cats NOW
>>
>Cats are so heckin evolutionarily fit birds btfo
>cats population: *removed by yotes*
>oh dear we can't have nature doing that time to go shoot some coyotes and feed the cats so they breed some more
At what point does this logic culminate in people with guns having moral god status because they are the deadliest and therefore the most fit?

>>4780937
Let's hope the one who knows where your cat shits like cats. People will shoot friendly dogs just for walking towards them. Cats have been known to be subject to worse, since budding psychopaths that have yet to get into the police department know there are rarely consequences. People don't really keep track of cats and the bodies are easy for a future serial killer to dispose of.

But hey, you pre-emptively agreed with that, survival of the fittest.

Or maybe, not? Maybe morality goes beyond darwin and a giant amoeba is not the ultimate lifeform?
>>
>the flamewar is actually just cat people hate dogs and want to make everyone else pick up their pets shit (as they say its actually dog people who do that without a hint of irony)
species agnostic leash laws NOW
>>
>>4780934
>destructive to what
all the nice birds you said deserve to die, toxo tranny.
>>
>>4780660
Get both.
>>
>>4780895
who's "we"? 99% of dog owners are shit owners
>>
>>4780947
100% of people who make up statistics are gay.

Facts.
>>
>>4780902
>Alas, dogs are apex predators, and cats are mesopredators.
these two things are dictated by the environment, retardo. cats and dogs are apex predators in what? suburbs and urban areas maybe
>>
>>4780948
nigger the matter of fact is dog people are universally hated more and more by everyone. the reason for this is because they cannot rein in their piss ugly shitbulls/mastiffs/shepherds/working dogs in day to day life, they do not muzzle them, they let them piss on your car's tires and they do not clean their shit. I don't have to deal with people's cats climbing on me outside. no one gives a shit a cat is killing birds, worst a cat does is shit and piss (like dogs do) but at least it has the decency to cover it. you're not fooling anyone nor will you pray away the state of affairs
>>
>>4780939
>people will shoot my cats
Animal abuse fantasy, check yourself into an asylum
>>
>>4780936
>it doesnt matter what breed it is
Yes, it does
If its a shorthair, it can clean itselves
If its a longhair, it cant
>licking does not remove dirt down to the skin
Then how does dirt get there?
>disrupting the scent trail
Acctually it serves the opposite effect
>predator
Cats only have predetors in 3rd world countries
>they do not belong outside your muh property
Yes they do
They are free to roam around
>a species is multiple animals
I guess
>you condemm those to death when you let a cat roam
As i said, that is a good thing
>chickens
Cats are scared of chickens
>a dog
>killing deer
Lol
Thats like a cat killing a wolve
>let dog roam around
You said it yourself. Dogs are apex predators and cats arent
>>4780939
Coyotes are actually good for the feral cats genetics
If you dont want YOUR cat to be eaten, just live in a first world country
>>4780939
>lets hope that
Not needed, because i know everyone in the garden complex and they would just tell me.
>>4780944
Think about it. If cats kill birds with bad genetics then future birds will have better genetics and live better
>>4780946
Based
>>4780947
So are 99% of cat owners unfortunatly
>>4780948
Lol
>>4780954
>op
Fake
>>
>>4780953
>bbbbut the dogs in my head
Kek

>>4780954
People actually do shoot cats. Future criminal hobby #1. They also poison dogs. They do this because they like killing, are delusional, and think no one will try to catch them.
>>
Tldr

I acctually agree with the >toxotranny guy but i just let my cats outside cuz its normal where i live

Dogs r based
Cats r based

Fight me
>>
>>4780956
A shorthair cat can lick itself after being dirty for a while. That doesn't mean there isn't dirt left over.
>Cats only have predetors in 3rd world countries
Cats have predators in every country where eagles and jackals exist at the bare minimum. This is literally every landmass.
>They do
They don't
>It's a good thing that my cats murders random wildlife
No it isn't.
>Cats are scared of chickens
They kill younger ones all the time.
>A dog killing a deer
Not lol. Reality. Dog overpopulation has even caused deer extinctions.
>Dogs are apex predators and cats aren't
That doesn't mean cats aren't still predators. It means there are predators above them that they can't do shit about. Dogs are apex predators nearly everywhere, they compete with, eat, and are eaten by other large predators but aren't definitively lower. Cats are just under this level, so they still kill a LOT of animals.

>Think about it. If cats kill birds with bad genetics then future birds will have better genetics and live better
The birds have great genetics. You have bad genetics and are actively making your environment worse by killing off perfectly good birds, on purpose, by pumping random pets into the environment with the knowledge that they will kill those birds.

My dog hunts too, but they don't hunt anything that is meant to be here, because my property is pretty well secured. Except against cats. Thankfully for the cats, I have eyeballs, a garden hose, and know how to set up a live trap.
>>
>>4780964
>that doesnt mean there isnt any dirt left over
Yes it does
>eagles
Only for young cats
>jackals
Only in third world countries
>they dont
They do
>no it isnt
Its atleast neutral
>they kill younger ones
Dont the adults protect them?
>dog killing deer
Nope

Then why did you compare letting your dogfree with letting your cat free?
>your killin of da heckin birds!!!!!!!
No, my cat is
>on purpose
No, cats just do that
>random pets into the enviremont
No, cats have been domesticated BECAUSE they hunt mice and birds
Its been so long that the cat is a natural predator
>a garden hose
Cruel
>>
>>4780660
cant what? like what, a kind of animal which is both a cat AND a dog and I can't like it? why not?
>>
posting in mental illness thread
>>
>>4780978
>yes it does
I have a short hair cat they have always been at least a little dirty
>only for young cats
Nope, adults too. Eagles get big.
>only in third world countries
A lot of first world ones, and then there are dingos, wolves, and coyotes as well.
>They do
They don't. Stop shitting up the world with stray animals.
>It's neutral
It's bad.
>Chickens protecting
Kek.
>Dog killing deer
Yes, actual ecological problem in india and africa.

>No, cats have been domesticated BECAUSE they hunt mice and birds
Cats self domesticated to mooch. They do not get rid of pests. They do not get rid of pest birds like house sparrows. The only populations they impact are slow breeding beneficial animals.
>>
>>4780979
What
>>4780980
Yes
>>
>>4780983
>i have a short hair cat and its always a bit dirty
What? My cats go outside and are never dirty.
What kind if breed r urs?
>eagle get big
Can it carry 6 kilos?
>a lot of the first world too
Ok but what animal even is that
Like how does it look
>they dont
They do
>its bad
Its neutral
My cats only kill like 1 bird
per 2 months
My window kills more
>kek
Its real yk
Chickens will attack cats if they come too clise
To the nest
Dogs cant kill deer btw
>>4780983
>cats self domesticated goy
Lol
I bet you feed your cat catfood too
And have your waterbowl next to the foodbowl
>>
>>4781008
Cats kill shittons of birds (more than you are aware of)
Stray dogs kill deer
https://digitalcommons.morris.umn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1492&context=jmas
Thems the facts. But deer predation is a good thing because fuck deer. Wolves evolved because mammalian herbivores are cancer.
>>
>>4781025
>NOOOOOO NOT THE HECKING BIRDERINOS
>KILL DEER. BEHEAD DEER. SLAM DUNK DEER INTO THE CONCRETE.

Why do you pretend to know whats best for my ecosystem?
>>
>>4781057
Forgot op tag
>>
>>4781057
Birds: eat ticks
Deer: are tick breeding factories
Birds: cute and beautiful
Deer: unholy woodland goats
Need we go on?

Deer = pointless. We should just get rid of them and farm extra sheep for the wolves.
>>
>>4781063
Your mom: eat dicks
Your mom: dick breeding factories
Your mom: neither cute nor beautiful
Your mom: unholy woodland goat
Need we go on?
>>
>>4780723
Dog worshiper proving that he's totally not the one with toxo. LOL
>>
>>4781185
What in that post implies worshiping dogs. Those are all actual, provable facts. Do you want to learn about egyptian cat breeding?

In order to facilitate the spiritual activity of bastet, egyptians ran history's first kitten mills. Breeding cats were kept packed together in temples. Docility was rewarded with survival. This is likely the origin of their acquired colony forming behavior. They kept enough cats on hand to produce a near constant supply of kittens, most of which were blood sacrifices to bastet. This was nearly identical to their dog breeding program, which supplied sacrifices to anubis. Egyptians are considered to be the primary people who created the cats we know today.
>>
>>4781188
>What in that post implies worshiping dogs
Because he's acting like a nutcase
>>
>>4781189
Hmmmmm
>Is a nutcase
>post seems to imply concern for feline welfare
>is angry about perceived injustice suffered by cats
>thinks someone hates cats because they have a cat opinion they personally disagree with
Yep, cat person.
>>
>>4781193
>feline welfare
since when do cats get government money? fucking idiot
>>
>>4781198
Actually it's the total opposite. The government funds torturous genetic experiments on cats. Beagles too. Specifically beagles. Apparently, their cuteness, innocence, and high intelligence makes them a good source of adrenochrome.
>>
>>4781063
>i love my hecking birderinos
>put deer children into the microwave and turn it on
>>4781198
Like neutering ig?
>>4781207
Uhhhhhh
>>
>>4780796
lol shut up dumbass
>>
>>4781207
Never heard of adreno coming from animals lmao
>>
>>4781066
kek
>>
>150 replies in half a day
Someone tell me if it’s worth reading it all
>>
>>4781260
Its mostly just 1 or two cat people who think you should leave a dog alone all day, never let them out to use the bathroom, or bathe them. And then just sensible people responding back.
>>
>>4781272
And what about me and >toxotranny?
>>
>>4780660
My family has had at least one cat and one dog as far as I can remember and I now keep 3 cats and 2 dogs as well.
Anons who have legitimate beef with cats or dogs need to seriously take a break and check themselves, I think it's mostly just online tribalism using pets as another frontier for no good reason that makes people hate them.
Well there's also like outdated social conditioning for Muslims and some chinks I guess but I can't be bothered to deal with that.
>>
>>4782320
This
>>
>>4782320
Its mostly the subset of weirdo cat owners who think cats dont need cleaned up after or supervised, and insist we haye cats because any of that would be admitting cats are imperfect.

Go ahead and tell them that cats dont control pests and are dumber than dogs. Both are proven facts, both trigger the fuck out of them.

We already all agree on the dog equivalent (pitbull owners).
Tell a dog owner that their dog will not magically know how to protect them and dogs are dumber than parrots and its “no shit dumbass first day using google”
>>
>>4782419
>who think cats dont need to be cleaned up after
But they dont? What are you supposed to clean? Regular hygiene is enough for both dogs and cats unless its muddy outside or you live in the city where you need a litterbox. I am not saying that cats cant be dirty but if your house isnt dirty without cats then its not gonna be an issue.
>cats dont control pests
Yup, its an unfortunate reality
Modern cats are either stray (garbage) or live with humans (cat food)
Cats used to control pests but now thats only on farms
>dumber than dogs
Yes, but cats have some advantages in coordination and awareness
But dogs are smarter
>>
>>4782505
See, this is as close to sane as that weirdo cat owner subsection gets. The one thing they will never, ever admit is that cats need to be cleaned up after, and groomed.

He can't even admit full feline intellectual inferiority. Cats are dumber, and less aware, than dogs. Awareness is part of intelligence. They have better motor skills, but they aren't aware of much. Just like a dog isn't as aware of reality as a parrot, and never will be. The parrot comprehends things that the dog literally can not be aware of.
>>
>>4782506
You didnt refute my claims
I said cats are dumber
You said im retarded because i said dogs are dumber
I said normal hygiene is enough
You said it isnt, failing to specify why
I dont know why youre comparing dogs to parrots here
When a parrot is not a mammal
Cats and dogs are comparable in intellegence
Even though dogs are smarter
Thats because theyre both mammals

Shouldve bought a better LLM
>>
>>4782516
>who think cats dont need to be cleaned up after
>But they dont? What are you supposed to clean?
Wash out your litterbox toxo
>>
File: 1660418648124.webm (2.48 MB, 636x360)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB WEBM
>>
>>4780670
>>4780851
Cat owners are all slobs. There's a reason their houses always smell so bad. No wonder they start malding at the suggestion they should clean up once in a while.
>>
>>4780693
Pitbulls hate whites, they always kill white children
>>
>>4782519
>litterbox
Dont have 1
My cats go outside
Normal hygiene is enough
You have no arguement
>>
>>4782873
pits are a special kind of demon
>>
If you hate cats, you are simply not white
>but da catowners
What did they do? Tell me. Confess your non-whiteness
>>
>>4782864
L*tterboxcucks need to let their cats out of jail
>>
>>4782864
>their houses smell so bad
Thtas only if they have a l*tterbox
You
Need
To
Let
Your
Cat
Outside
NOW
>>
>>4783050
Post eye color and nipple color
>>
honestly /an/ users make /pol/tards look well adjusted by comparison sometimes
>>
>>4783523
/an/users are /pol/users. Cross-reference any pit bull hate thread and you'll start to see the similarities.
>>
>>4780667
not all dogs are feral retards like yours
>>
>>4783524
good
when they’re right they’re right
>>
>>4783504
Nonwhite confessed
>>
>>4783590
That being?
>>
>>4783788
>mutt is terrified to show his inferior genes
post eye color and nipple color
>>
>>4783799
Sorry my ereader doesnt have camera
Also nonwhite comfessed
>>
>>4783042
>cats are clean because i dont let them in the house heheheh
God bless the hungry huskies for saving the birds
>>
>>4783528
If a dog is smart they will remove kot. They are clearly inferior animals that are meant to be prey to canine chads.
>>
What the fuck is this thread?
Also,
>>4780722
>>4780856
>>4780888
>>4780931
>>4780956
>>4780978
>>4781008
Damn. You unironically need meds. Imagine being this schizo.
>>
>>4780660
I don't have any since I'm an idort.
>>
>>4780660
When I was growing up I had a salt water aquarium, a red eared slider turtle, a pond with koi, dogs, and cats. They’re not ‘bad’ pets. They’re just different. I’m in the process of moving right now, but I make sure my dog is acclimatized to cats so that if I want to get one from the local shelter it won’t be a problem. While I grasp why some people might not like cats or dogs, I think they’re both great. If different.
>>
>>4780660
I just think dogs are cuter than cats. Most dogs at least.
>>
>>4784742
It's literally one dude going around to all the threads constantly seething about cats, usually unprompted. I'm surprised he hasn't invaded the other animal gens yet.
>>
File: IMG_4990.jpg (2.51 MB, 4032x3024)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
Just take the guinea pig pill :)
>>
>>4787110
>just take the shitty fucking skittish squeaky turd dispenser pill
no thanks
>>
>>4787153
You could also get hamsters (these die quickly tho) gerbils, chinchillas, rabbits, ferrets, mice, etc
>>
>>4787075
He probably will, guy is fucking unhinged, just give it some time
>>
>>4787157
He's been in the dog general occasionally for the past couple months.
>>
>>4787153
>he doesn’t know

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.