[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20221103_184739.jpg (727 KB, 1444x1080)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
Im actually very suicidal. I dont know who to talk to and I dont want to fuck up my life. I need to leavemy house but I'm very alone and I think Im going to hang myself in my backseat
>>
>>31207666
You sound distressed. None should make a decision when in this state. Tried a doctor?
>>
>>31207666
Take your car to an open field or a large lot. Park on one side. Tie your legs to the frame of your car near the back, with enough distance to reach the driver's seat. While holding the brake pedal to the floor, put the car into drive and place a cinder block on top of the gas pedal. Then let go of the brake pedal. You'll have made your own death look like a murder, and your family wont have to live with the shame that you were too weak and pathetic for this life.
>>
>>31207666
Take care. I hope you are alright. You would not be posting this if you did not want some kind of intervention. I am here to tell you it will be okay. You will make it through this, and live to see it pass.
>>
>>31207666
Go to a psych ward. Most people recover with treatment.
>>
A nice painting of suicidal people glugging poison and blowing their brains out.
>>
>>31207666
You shouldn’t do that. I am inclined due to my own religion to remind you that suicide is against Gods law, but if you are at a point where you are considering suicide I doubt you think that matters.

Here’s all I’ll say, I’ve been in your position. I know what the barrel of a pistol tastes like. I didn’t go through with it and at the time I felt like a coward but I can say with confidence now I am incredibly glad I didn’t pull the trigger. My life is so much different than I ever could have imagined, so much so that I finally feel everything I’ve been through and everything I worked for, despite my suffering in the process, has really paid off.

You have no idea what life has in store for you, but death is a certainty. Why not put it off for awhile and see what happens?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.