[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1667953994203078.png (178 KB, 473x389)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>meet gf in same friend group
>hang with gf a lot and less with frens
>gf kinda jeleous and paranoid about some of the girls in the group (eventhough they aren't a threat and im very loyal and she was friends with them and none have ever expressed interest in me)
>get kinda tired of arguing it so drop friendgroup
>realise months later this is kinda bullshit and im sick of having no friends or social life
>friendgroup groupchat no longer active (they used to plan stuff but its fizzled out but Ive seen they still hang on social media)
>dont know how to re make the friends again

wtf do I do, I was kinda hoping someone would make plans in the chat and id say to gf im sick of not having friends and sort this out once and for all so I can both have a social life and have gf but now that chats kinda dead and I dont know how to make my next move, this shits like chess but im autistic and retarded, its only just really dawned on me that this isn't cool and needs fixing, I dont have many people in my life and its hard to make friends, I see no one but my gf in my day to day life.
>>
Just apologize to your friends, let them know you value them, say your GF was mad jealous, and you won't let it happen again. They probably made a new group chat and just didn't invite you to it because it's less offensive than to kick you out of the current.
>>
>>31207239
I thought this too, its the most likely option, but how do I bring this up with my gf? I need to not go behind her back and ideally bring it up to her first then try getting into contact with everyone else. Sometimes she can be not the most stable of people but I think she is self aware though as one time she did say that she hopes shes not being too controlling and that im ''living the life that I want to live'' but at the time I just didn't have it in me to rock the boat so to speak. Its hard with her being quite jeleous.
>>
anyone else dealt with this sorta thing?
>>
>>31207239
Is she also friendless? Is she ALWAYS with you?
Make some plans with friends if you can and if they are unaccepting, look into a hobby group for new friends or something, and let her know you are gonna go hang with some people when you have some projected time to yourself and do xyz. If she freaks out on you that's weird, but let her know your not an island and it's unhealthy both mentally and practically to shut off everyone but each other and that it's overwhelming you.
>>
>>31207448
shes sort of friendless, but doesn't have to be. She has a best friend she sees once in a blue moon and last time they hung out the gay dude (who I trust and was friends with) from the group joined them, she was also friends with my friends as we originally met in this group and we were friends for a year prior to dating. She also talks to a couple of girls from her work too and she has family she regularly sees and a sister. The only thing thats concerning is that when I bring it up I feel like she might try to flip the tables on me and make it out like I have crushes on the girls in the group who she became jealous of, she also for some reason thinks they all like me but this was mentioned when she was less stable (she recently has been quite stable) and her reasoning was that one of the girls asked her when she bumped into her how I was doing also (which makes sense because I just disappeared from the group and of course someone would ask about me)

really wish someone would have reached out to me but I kinda fucked it up as 2 months ago the gay dude invited me for drinks with people and I just didn't reply because I didn't have the heart to reject them again and felt as though I couldn't really talk to him because at that time my gf was being weird.

Its only just really dawned on me how shit this situation is, hate how its kinda crept up on me.
>>
>>31207496
I get what you mean. You just have to be prepared if she tries to flip it - don't get defensive, you don't want to give her any ammo to continue the behavior. Let her know it's a group get together, not a fucking date, and she can't just get jealous when you talk to ANYONE. Not letting you see anyone but her is textbook abusive.
>>
>>31207580
> she can't just get jealous when you talk to ANYONE

I know, she also does though lol. One time a cashier made slight small talk with me and she flipped her shit on me. I will try as I cant do this for the rest of my life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.