[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIP (1).jpg (18 KB, 474x237)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
It's innate, I am bad, there is no changing that despite my masking? Do the world a favour and end it? Or is there a way I can improve genuinely, a way to make my therapy more effective and to be more authentically good and kind in my life, instead of faking it? I struggle to believe myself or have real anything, reactions etc.

Someone in my family is dying, I comforted them the other day holding their hands, the closest I got to being genuine.

Am I worth anything really?
>>
wdym you're a bad person?
>>
>>31206712
You're over-thinking it a bit. Doing one's duty regardless of doubt or discomfort is something a good person does.
>>
You might be worthless but that doesn't have to be your story from now on. That might sound phony normgroid to you now but looking at is as a bad thing is the phony normgroid to do. You are worshipping people on accident because are horrendous to no end. If I were you, since you clearly need some stability, I would promise me and Jesus that you will get your way over everyone else 50 times in a row not counting mistakes. You just need to get your way right now over and over and over again right now. If you don't see Jesus Christ in front of you, you are allowed to get your way over them. You might kill a hater's firstborn if you actually obey God. It's a little shocking to see in real time. Watch out for little "dream killers" also.
>M0SH
>>
>>31206712
I feel the same way as you. I want to die because I am a vile person. What bothers me is that I don't know where these contradictory thoughts even come from.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.