[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: poppy.jpg (180 KB, 1242x2208)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
I am doing a bullshit degree(business) and gonna be unemployed after 2 months. At the end of highs school I was really excited to do something with my life. I wanted to become a psychologist but shit ensued and I ended up at a bs uni with this degree.

I have been feeling really down for the past 3 years. I havent taken that many classes but still managed to pass without any fuzz(just tells you how much this degree is worth).
The only thing that got me through is learning german
I started learning last year and I look forward to my weekend classes.

now I have no idea what I should do with my life. I have no purpose or idea.
I know the obvious answer is to just starting applying for jobs, which I'll have to do at the end of the day but it just kills me everytime thinking about how my fresh out of high school self would hate to turn into what I have become

help me anons I am so fucking lost rn
>>
>>31206527
>shit ensued
What happened?
>>
>>31206527
Hard to determine, but I assume you're in the USA
>learning german
So, travel? Try to get to Germany, sell all your shit. Travel. If you have no kids, no girlfriend, nothing is holding you down. No one gives a shit about you. Just go where the road takes you, remove consumerism, and live a little. You have one life to lead, one life to leave - what direction will you follow?
>>
>>31206772
I am from asia

>>31206651
covid, my parents not fully supporting me, the uni I was gonna go to had a scandal and I had to ask for a refund for my tuition fee, no good unis for psychology in my country so I was waiting for borders to open again so I can apply to a german uni(which my parents found to be stupid and I had to apply for b schools instead)
>>
>>31206849
Fuck your parents and fuck Asia. Move out of there. It went to hell when China became dominant. Either finagle a way to get to the states or move to New Zealand.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.