[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 507.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
How do you all deal with living with parents and grandparents who want to keep you at the age of 6 years old never trying to help you grow into the person you want to yet you're 29 and everyone is laughing at you for not getting your life together? Literally everyone at my age is starting a family now, owning a house, and working a full time job now, yet my parents and grandparents still want to baby me.

Can I switch places with someone who has parents who yells at them to do everything around the house?

>inb4 move out
>>
>>31206031
you should move out
>>
File: ZfidOc.png (384 KB, 500x500)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>31206031
>>
>>31206031
Could be narcissists.
Obviously move out.
But in the meantime.
Learn how to say NO.
Learn how to establish healthy barriers.
Everytime you go out to do something take longer than you normally do, they'll expect you to be gone for a few hours as opposed to a half of one. This will make them unconsciously realize you won't be nearby always be a waiter for them.

Balance. Balance is key and don't letting them crab in a bucket you so you can be a "good boy"
>>
>>31206031
Did they drug you
>>
>>31206031
If you have the ability to prove yourself, small steps. If you don’t, force them to give you one by sitting them down and telling them to let you fail a few times so you can learn.
>>
>>31206031
I still live with my parents
>>
You move out before you're fucking 29 and stuck in that situation. You get sick of it at 15 and start making plans to work and figure out housing as soon as you can move out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.