[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710402064512796.jpg (185 KB, 1080x1324)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
> In highschool
> Had a friend I knew for a long time
> He is fun to talk to
> He is mentally ill from abuse and a typical fan of anime and gore
> We drift some time during High-school
> Turns out my friend is a fag
> Turns out I'm also a fag
> Realise the feelings I had for him
> He is crazy about this other guy who is not a fag, now my friend is even more mentally ill and suicidal
> He offers me sex like a whore
> reject the offer
> probably has sex with other guys
> never expressed how i really felt for him
> feel resentment and hatred for him and the other guy
> whenever I see his face, I have thoughts of killing him but also what could've been
>regret sets in

I have never been more alone in my life along with the increase of suicidal thoughts
>>
>>31205958
damn you're right OP you do sound like a fag
>>
1. don't focus too much on a problem, have more shit in your life than a potentially gay relationship not working out :pepesmile:
2. isn't everything that is happened for the better good for you? i don't understand why people don't adopt that into their head. yeah it easy to lose that thought, still better to have it.
3.uhh... sex is not the happiness and you understand that, right? your rejected that and stayed to your own needs for a relationship i guess.

there's no denial you had attraction and feelings for that guy that you will have to go through unfortunately (or not). it's not a reason to drop down and die. u think niggas with girls and gays in relationship that are happy never faced rejection? they did, that didn't stop them.
it'll work out if you put in effort and keep on going. find support and stay away from toxic environments. remember, you have the power to choose who you be with, always. having conversational skills to resolve problems is good, choosing when to let go when shit gets too much can be better. time is a valuable thing
>>
>>31206021
I don't really sound like a fag, I just am one. I hate guys who act overly flamboyant
>>31206039
thanks for this
1. Through doing other things like work, hobbies and whatever takes my attention I forget it but often times the thoughts about him come up in mocking ways.
2. I suppose so, it did push me more into my hobbies and work as I said before, So i could forget about the guy
3. Well the guys uses sex to cope, I hated him for that because I knew i was some other guy he could have sex with. I assume he is going to get into hard drugs, fuck guys on flings and be a total miserable person. I don't want that to happen but I can't and won't try to save him.

Of course lots of people get rejections, I just really thought we had something through years of knowing each other and also due to my loneliness. I hope things will work out. I'll try to meet new people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.