[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dilemma-ek87w5_1.jpg (102 KB, 857x1175)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
First time posting on this board, excuse me if I break some unwritten rules.

I have the possibility to get to know and fuck a cute tranny for the first time. Always been straight, but never had particular adversion to the idea of a cute trap. Point is, I never knew or met one that could even remotely pass, and that was a total turn off for me. This time is the first time I see photos and think, "damn, this might work for me". To add to that, this person directly told is very interested.
Should I follow my curiosity, meet the person for a coffee and if they are very passable, have a go?

Anyone had the same dilemma as me? How did you proceed? Should I be warned of something before I make my move?
>>
There's no dilemma here. You do what you want without worrying about retarded societal concepts. It's not like you'll get stoned to death if you're gay in someone's eyes.

Just use protection. Always use protection when fucking someone at least for the first times.
>>
>>31205900
>straight
This was your first delusion
>passing
this was your second
>cute
Yeah you're a straight up flaming faggot
>>
>>31206895
I don't care about a particular sexual label, but my concern is way more about your second point. Up until now I was, and in part still am, convinced that no trap can truly pass when met IRL. My curiosity was piqued in this specific case, and for the first time, but I can't really think about fucking a trap on a blind date, just to be met with a person with explictly male traits, mantaining the illusion of femminility is the key. Maybe my idea of trap is too idealized to be possible, and the best course would be to propose to meet for a drink, just to evaluate that before thinking about moving foreward...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.