[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6491.jpg (159 KB, 614x800)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
I trapped myself emotionally in a relationship with a woman who I’ve made a surrogate for my overbearing mom. I don’t find her attractive but being with her has really helped me out. We are growing as people together and I’m so much better now, where’s before because of my family situation I struggled even talking to women. I feel emotionally mature to continue the relationship with her and I know we can make it work but I feel a sense of loss knowing there’s women out there that I will find more beautiful than my gf. I don’t know how but I’m settling for ok in life. Does everyone else do that too?
>>
>>31204863
I only have one mommy
https://odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-2.21-003-002:3
>>
>>31204863
>there’s women out there that I will find more beautiful than my gf
but does that mean you could actually have a relationship with one? it's all about what you can get, not what's out there
>>
>>31204941
No, it’s about who you love. Stop seeing women as sexual conquests, it hurts the both of us. OP is clearly disillusioned that he can still appreciate beauty despite having a secure relationship. He’s insecure, don’t feed that behavior.
>>
>>31204863
If you actually like being around her, you don't know how well you got it. Try to spend some time around beautiful but obnoxious women for a while and you'll get it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.