[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715140917510.jpg (16 KB, 240x240)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
How do I make my parents not worry about me?
>t. ranny
>>
>>31204775
Detransition before you end up necking yourself tard. AGP is psycho-sexual mistargetting turned fetish which you are trying to turn into a lifestyle. It will only turn into a disaster especially if you try to convince yourself you’re actually a woman, which you aren’t.
>>
>>31204775
It’s much better to invest in a full, written letter to them explaining not only your current identity, but as many things as you can think of that support it. If you’re struggling, pretend it’s a regular school essay. Don’t give it to them. Try to sit them down sometime and explain how you feel using your expressed emotions that were on the page. Transgenderism doesn’t have to fit a neat box either.
>>
>>31204785
Brainrot detected
>>
Imagine being born is this secular ridiculous time period hahahahah.... couldn't be me right guys hahahaha..... couldn't be me.......
>>
>>31204797
Wait, he has brain-rot because he's not enabling someones mental illness?

>>31204795
Stop enabling mental illness
>>
>>31204797
Weird thing to say considering your buying into an ideology with no real logical consistency.
>>
>>31204795
I see where you're going with this but their concern is that someone else might hurt me if that makes sense
>>
>>31204814
You’re far more at risk of hurting yourself
>>
>>31204818
I'm not dude
>>
>>31204820
Find me anywhere in America where you are at a 41% risk of violent crime resulting in death. That’s the rate at which transgenders kill themselves.
>>
I love (hate) these threads. OP is clearly mentally unwell and the decent people of /adv/ are trying everything they can to help him, only for him to ignore those posts and respond to the ones that enable his delusional fantasy. It happens like 10 times a day on /adv/.
>>
You wonder if how others are doing it. Well, the Bible says money answers all things so parents worried. Answer is there and it goes for everybody. Oh, being worried about you. They must be a fool. They must look like a fool. No captital? No problem. The money lives in you. The money is in the idea. The money is the idea. Liquid capital? Don't limit yourself NOW of all times. Don't close up your mind NOW of all times.
>>
>>31204845
The dysgenics psyops will continue until morale improves.
>>
>>31206287
Based schizo poster
>>
File: Untitled.png (827 KB, 1920x1080)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
>>31204797
>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.