[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

grows up on the streets seeing people dying from the drug crisis running ramped threw America. I was numb from all people coming and going in my life. Seeing people blow there brains out in front of you as a child has a way making you unable to fit in socially. In college now and meets a girl who changes me for the better. She was off like me and had everything in common with me. I take the time to help her in a time of need putting my self threw hell no sleep and doing her work a bit to help. After we gradate she tells me how much she loves me and promised the world to me. Before she was supposed to meet my family and meet hers at a event she planned I get a text saying she cant do it cause I make her to vulnerable and she cant trust men. I'm very upset for I had gotten her a gift and was promised this great life together. I open up to her about how her promise upsets me and reminds me of my childhood. I open up and tell her everything I've seen as a child and how she reminded me of it. All she said was sorry. She is gone now, I couldn't even attend the funeral from the guilt of feeling like I was apart of this. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>31204764
some non addictive drugs can help.

pragmatically, all you can do is say 'im sorry'.

try modafinil! i love it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.