[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fgFG.png (903 KB, 1120x704)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
>be me
>23 y/o warehouse wagie
>50k saved up
>no friends, never had any
>still live with parents
>been working out for 3 years
>ever since i started building a decent amount of muscle, all the dormant feelings i kept locked away came back surfacing and i want revenge. probably because of my testosterone increasing substantially
>find /r9k/ roughly 2 years ago
>ever since I found out how easy most normies have it I went insane and I want revenge
>pretty much convinced I have no future because if I moved out my warehouse wage won't help me survive and my parents cant live forever
>lack of future intensifies my violent urges even more
>have non-stop thinking of murdering everyone who ever wronged me, disassociate constantly
>been reading lots of books about history and reading about how violent humans used to be gets me excited and encourages me to go on a stabbing spree
>stopped talking to my gf dont even care anymore
>already punched my sister out of rage for all the shit she'd give me as a kid
>want to go a step further and kill my bitch ass coworkers who are snarky
>goal is to suicide by cop or by prison
So I have a lot of options available to me. Either I wipe out a coworker or two then just get shot by cops. Or go after some of my ex-friends from high school and call one to meet up so I can beat the living shit out of him. Or I can just go to my old college and kill as many high status normies as possible. I just don't want to leave this Earth without getting some kind of revenge. Any advice?
>>
File: edgy autist.jpg (85 KB, 816x1024)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>31203771
>T.
>>
>>31203771
The greatest revenge in the 21st century is being content and happy.
>>
>>31203771
Oh hey, OP sounds like me before I chose to only be attracted to my waifu.
>>
>>31203771
>>50k saved up
Stopped reading right there poorfag
>>
>>31203771
>Any advice?
Just get a better job.
What's so terrible about your life anyway? I'm guessing you're healthy, you have a family that lets you live with them and have a girlfriend.
>>
>>31204181
>What's so terrible about your life anyway?
I get egged on constantly and I want the respect I deserve.
>>
>>31204181
Also having a gf doesn't mean much if I don;'t have the means to provide for her.
>Just get a better job
Not happening. Literally how? lol.
>>
>>31203771
this is fake but go to a psychiatrist, genuinely. you are not well.
>>
>>31203893
+1
>>31203771
>23
OP it's not too late, listen to Team Sesh and soak it in if you get it.
You have time. You have a strong start. Look for opportunities but don't jump the gun and soak wisdom.

Listen to Team Sesh
>>
>>31203771
MY EYEEEEES! THE GLOW IS TOO STROOONG!!!! AAAAAAAH!
>>
>>31203771
>r9k
That place is poison for your mental health, the world is honestly not that bad and feeling like you've been wronged because of much normiez get all le girls reeeee is pathetic and you're gay.
>I want the respect I deserve
Yeah, we all do, get used to not getting it because that's what we all go through all the time
>>
>>31204214
You aren't owed a damn thing. The very fact that you think you do, and that you're college educated and still working a dead end (entry level) job, tells me everything I need to know about you. You have delusions of grandeur, and an overly inflated sense of importance... humble yourself kid. You're only acting this way because you lack an actual purpose in your life. Fuckin find one
>>
>>31203771
>>>/xs/
punch the bag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.