[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I can't stop having gay thoughts about other men and it's ruining my self-esteem. I want to have kids, not be a faggot, not disappoint my family etc. How do I stop harboring these disgusting homosexual thoughts in my mind and like women more?
>>
>>31202881
idc if you are religious or not, but the devil is playing with your head. Our brain can brainwash and manipulate us into thinking shit not true.

i get thoughts of dicks but i switch that to dicks going into pussies, if you get a homsexual thought of guy having sex with a guy. Imagine the guy is actually just a girl with strap or a futa doing it with a girl. Just switch the situation. You can't control them but i am not letting some thoughts make you into a faggot.
>>
>>31202881
Keep praying. Pray as much as you can. Remember, it’s the work of Satan. He’s hard at work trying to turn you away from God. Tell him in the name of Jesus, go away! It works. I struggled with other thoughts and each time I said the same. I said it as many times as I had to. Now, it’s not nearly as bad. One of the reasons why you’re having these thoughts is because you’re influenced by what you see on social media, tv, radio, music, etc.. It’s everywhere. Don't be influenced brother.
>>
>>31202881
lol fag
>>
You're fighting yourself. Rather than trying to force yourself to conform to the world, be yourself and make the world conform to you
>>
>>31205743
Lol!
>>
>>31202881
You are obviously gay or bi. Just be gay bro. What are you worried about? You get more fashion options and you are an optimised wingman for straight guys. Go buy an obnoxiously printed designer shirt and live your best life.
>>
if its just sexual thoughts, ignore it. treat it like a intrusive thought and let it go and move on. festering in those thoughts only make them come up more frequently

if they are romantic, if you're imagining a life together with men, thinking about dates or raising a family, pursue it. otherwise you're just putting yourself through pain 4 no reason. living a lie purely because you cant accept a part of yourself is just self sabotage and even more pathetic than being a fag

you can adopt, find a surrogate, even date a man who already has kids from a previous relationship. if your family will get mad at you over something as little as you falling in love, they don't love you for you, they love you for who they want you to be
>>
>>31202946
But I always imagine that I am the girl
>>
It's a sign that you're not healthy. Eat more calories and exercise your brain like you do your body. Meditation helps, just watch your breathing.
>>
you have to bend life over and fuck it in the ass! take the cock of fate and suck it till it spews its hot load all over your face! get knuckle deep in your purpose and then grind out the skill development
>>
You can be bisexual and have kids. It happens all the time here in my Islamic country.
>guy have kids
>at the same time have flings with gay guys but still doesn't make anything that's sus to the wife.
I don't encourage cheating however but it's not like the husband was cheating with another woman.
>>
>>31206082
ok fag,

no but seriously repentt and pray

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.