[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3kjib4pv0edb1.jpg (51 KB, 640x769)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Would you ever consider dating a prostitute? One wants to be my gf and she said that I can even see other women on the side. Should I do it bros? Am I a massive pussy if I tell her no?
>>
Would you consider making a slipper worn by 50 men your main shoe?
>>
Why's she tutin'? Lack of options? Mental issues?
>>
If my main man Raskolnikov did it then I can do it too.
>>
>>31202486
I low-key think that she's illegal in the country and she wants to become a citizen.
>>
>>31202468
kek'd
>>
>>31202519
...bruh.
>>
>>31202406
Lmao fuck no

>>31202519
yeah you're getting played, retard
>>
>>31202519
you will have your organs harvested and your money stolen anon
>>
>>31202406
If her name was Aika or Mana Izumi, yes.
Otherwise, no.
>>
>>31202406
Dude yes. Idk why all these fags are saying no. “Date” her as long as you want as long as she’s clean and doesn’t give you a disease. Just don’t marry her or get her pregnant. Other than that date her and fuck everything else that you can. That’s awesome. I “dated” an OF girl until I found my gf who will likely be my wife. The constant pussy of a pretty hot chick was such a boost in confidence.
>>
>>31203074
honestly? this.
a date is a date. a fuck is a fuck.
>>
>>31202406
Walking AIDS
>>
>>31202406

Do you reckon she walks around with her pants down like that? Like when she does her groceries or whatever she's out like a prison homo asking to be bummed because she thinks it looks thug?
>>
Any man who asks this question is not one of the small fraction that can have sexual relations with women and avoid getting emotionally attached to them. Do yourself a favor and find yourself a nice girl. Don't make a prostie your practice gf.
>>
>>31202406
I would consider it only after giving up on life and committing suicide
>>
>>31202406
honestly bro, don't do it.
just not worth the trouble.

tell her to fuck off. Get rid of her.
>>
>>31202406
You know what?
Fuck the normies on here.

there's exactly THREE things you need to ask yourself. (if you like her, I guess it doesn't matter if she's hot)
Is she hot?
Do you like her?
Do you trust her?

Unless she's a literal streewhore, most prostitutes insist on using condoms. Hell, you probably have her number. Go get a cheap burner sim card and ask her to do it raw. Your burner will be blocked.
Not that you should stop using condoms anyways, because birth control can fail/not be taken/whatever and men don't get a say in abortions.
If you're ensuring you won't be a father, you'll be fine.
>>
>>31203074
yeah this, came in exactly to say this
they are fine to "date" as in someone you regularly fuck and even do shit with if they are chill, but never marry them, get them pregnant, or anything serious.
>>
>>31202406
You're a pussy
Even just asking that question
>>
File: cursed_images.png (816 KB, 1089x1600)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>31202406
You're fucking disgusting to even consider this OP
>>
>>31203074
>I “dated” an OF girl until I found my gf who will likely be my wife. The constant pussy of a pretty hot chick was such a boost in confidence.

How? How do you guys achieve stuff like this, it feels about as achievable for someone like me as climbing a skyscraper with my bare hands and no safety harness.
>>
>>31204479
It really was not that hard. I know the average channer treats it like mission impossible but if you’re relatively fit, not heinously ugly, and have something of a social life then you really won’t struggle with this shit.
>>
>>31204367
Why?
>>
>>31204594
>supporting prostitution
> Engaging in nonmonogamous behavior
At that point why don't you just fully embrace your animalistic behavior and fuck dogs?
You're clearly not capable of behaving like a rational human since you're being led around by your dick.
>>
>>31202406
The more I look at this picture the more she looks like slutty Anne Hathaway
>>
>>31202406
>using a prostie as a practice gf
Bruh
>>
>>31202468
No because I wouldn’t date a shoe. I’m desperate, but not that desperate.
>>
>>31204745
Anne Hathaway is prettier.
>>
>>31202468
Only 50? a prostitute would starve...
try 500, low-ball.
>>
>>31204479
it's easy man, just type out something and retards will believe you did it.
I'm literally posting this from the ISS right now.
I'm in space.
>>
actaully yeah, you're prob gonna need to lay some ground rules and all, but that seems great
>>
>>31202406
if you're considering dating a prostitute, then i'm sure you won't be seeing other women in the process, Don't date her if she's still working
>>
>>31202406
how do you know the prostitute? did you hire her in the past or is she a friend who just happened to clue you in to what she does?
>>
>>31202468
>50 men all chose the same shoe
That must be a very high quality shoe then, so yes.
>>
I have. As long as you have a clear idea of what you mean by "dating". You will obviously not have an exclusive relationship but as long as you are both ok with that go for it. Think of her as a part time gf. You are bf/gf when you are out together but the rest of the time you leave each other's private lives alone.
>>
>>31208474
so why didnt anyone buy the shoe after renting it then?
>>
>>31202406
Fuck no. Even if it was just something like OF I still wouldn't do it. I'd never be able to love a woman who's engaged in any forms of sex work. Period.
>>
>>31202406
Yes according to normalfags you’re a PUSSY if you don’t give money and resources to women when they ask, especially run through women. That’s… le weird! And so normalfags will sit around harassing and arguing you for half an hour uhnless you do it.
>>
>>31202406
No hymen no diamond.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.