[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Power_In_Misery.png (77 KB, 250x250)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
My female friend set me up on a blind date with a girl and I'm really conflicted by it... The girl was clearly autistic... Not just a little socially awkward... But hand flappies and sways when excited... Can't control body movements... Full tism. She is cute... Not sexy... Chubby in all the right ways... Though because shes so meek and quiet... I didn't know how the date was going until the weirdest... Most awkward make out session followed by the sloppiest... Most primal sucking i have ever recieved.

I feel like a monster though... For letting a girl whos clearly challenged slob on me... But part of me wants to go on a second date... I just don't know if i should... Looking back on the date i did have a lot of fun even though i was unsure if she was at times... Shes great to look at... Listens to anything you wanna talk about... Her mannerisms are a little embarassing in public...

Wat should i do.
>>
is she mentally retarded?
>>
>>31201676
Shes able to take care of herself... She lived by herself until she lost her job during covid and moved back home... She talks a lil slow... But is articulate... My friend assures me that while she is strange that shes deep down just a normal girl with normal desires.
>>
DO IT, FUCKING GO FOR IT, ANON, YOU'LL ONLY LIVE ONCE SO PLAP THOSE AUTISTIC CHEEKS AND KEEP LIVING, DON'T BE A BITCH, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT

Also, she would probably make a great gf, you should be really happy to have someone who is able to express themselves and not just bitter with life, us normies can't compete
>>
>>31201660
If she's just autistic and not retarded then it's fine.
>>
>>31201660
>Wat should i do.
You have something better to do?
>>
>>31201660
I mean is she at least a virgin? that kind of makes up for it in my book.
>>
>>31201660
>Most awkward make out session followed by the sloppiest... Most primal sucking i have ever recieved.
>
>I feel like a monster though...
bro
no
she wanted it
she trusted you enough to do it
she's desperate
she's not able or scared of maybe even despises standard chads
You're her chad now
be her chad
and you'll get the best blowjobs for the rest of your life. Is that okay with you? You do your best to be her best boyfriend and she'll suck your brains out through your dick and love you? If not then kys loser if you're up for the challenge then rise to it.
>>
>>31201660
Nigga. If she's sucking you like a straw, you should probably stick around for a while. I csn promise you she believes In a few concepts like: there is no wrong hole, and there is no such thing as too hard.
>>
>>31202134
Ok... This comvinced me... I just texted her asking her for a second date, she replied instantly with yes... I asked her when, she said right now, so I'm heading out to meet her right now... We're going to a park to lay in the grass and chill.
>>
>>31202832
Get some snacks, drinks and make sandwiches quick; impromptu picnic.

Treat her like a fucking queen man, she already likes you now WOO her.
>>
>>31202832
based
>>31202896
do this and woo her
You're gonna make it king
>>
>>31202896
She said she was going to get fast food... I told her i would buy it for the both of us(I paid for the dinner after she offered to split... She seemed to get happy from it her hands flapped.) She said i was sweet.
>>
>>31202976
Once a woman is already interested in you it is remarkably easy to keep them happy. Keep them in mind, and do the little things they fawn over. My girl LOVES a lovey dovey text message out of nowhere, so I try to do a few a week especially if I'm working late. If I get a chance to I buy her a treat or cook dinner if I beat her home.

In the early romance stage like you're in now you can learn so much about what she likes and dislikes, seize the opportunity! Make mental notes if she brings up something like her favorite flavour of gatorade or her favorite late night snack, her favorite flower, what kind of hoodies she likes, simple things that make people smile. Love is often found when you can make the mundane special.

Good luck OP, I hope things go well!
>>
>>31201586
>>31201660
These are very clearly the same anon (change up the way you use ellipses, bro) but I'm not quite sure what to make of that. Unless it's all just larping.
>>
>>31202996
I'll post an update when the date is done.
>>31203284
No clue who that is...
>>
>>31201660
is she sperg autism or quirky autism?

ive smashed autistic girls before and they get better with interactions the more they are exposed to it. Id happily date a autistic girl if its the brand of autism where theyre just wired different but not the literal retard autism.
>>
>>31203705
You can talk to her... Have conversations with her. Shes just cringey and does hand flappies andbounces around when happy., she isn't very smart... She can take care of herself... But has no self awareness
>>
>>31205928
>Have conversations with her
About what? My nephew has Downs syndrome and I can talk to him but it's pretty.... Limited
>>
go on a date. might be a good girl. it might not work out too. you don't know until you try.
>>
>>31202832
im so jealous this sounds like the dream
>>
>>31202832
Don't let your retarded brain fuck this up.
>>
Bro... Your friend just fucking set you up good for life.
>Muh flappies
As an autistic moid, i can tell you that this is just a form of self stimulation. Sort of like how stretching or smiling releases endorphins. It just means she's happy bro. Who gives a fuck what other people think about it?
>>
>>31206713
But if you really, truly hate the stimming, try to redirect that subconsciously into something else that's equally if not more stimulating, like a hug or kiss. Chances are you can get her to hug you every time she feels excitement instead.
>>
>>31206784
But most importantly NEVER EVER EVER EVER suggest or hint at the idea that her stimming is a problem. You have to accept it.
>>
Alright, so second date, I do have to admit that she is very endearing, and I do really like her, despite the fact she isn't all that smart, she is deffinately fun to be around though, I got us both some McDonalds and at first she sat beside me, but after a while she got into my lap and faced me, and basically we stayed that way the entire time we were at the park. Her making out is a bit, rough... like she clearly has no idea what shes doing, slipping tongue to me... she did flap ALOT the whole time and it was, a little embarrassing to be honest... she also seems to constantly sway from side to side which meant she was grinding on me the whole time we were at the park. Shes really into video games, and really into 1800's firearms and westerns apparently. I didn't want to show, I was a little embarassed by her doing the hand flaps so I just... let them happen, she accidentally slapped me a little when I'd kiss her neck... she laid against me a lot.

We then both drove back to my place and we watched TV... sort of... she straddled me and laid against me while I watched TV until I told her to turn around and I spooned her... she let's me just, grab whereever I want, I thought Autistic people were touch adverse but she clings to me like shes suctioncupped on... Finally at the end of the night, we made out heavily, I thought maybe she wanted to have sex, but when I suggested it, I think it stressed her and she started to make like a weird wimper and shake her head, but then nod her head, I told her we didn't have to yet...

and I kinda slipped that I liked her, we made out some more and she then gave me another mind blowing blowjob... then I fingered her a bit but she kept covering my face with her hands.

I told her our next date I'll pick her up... which she seemed to get extremely happy about, litterally kinda bouncing up and down... so I guess things went good this time too.
>>
You better breed that autistic fat ass of hers anon, or i'll do it myself with my BBC.
>>
>>31209439
Why did you make a copycat thread of this calling her your FWB a few days ago? Are you LARPing?
>>
>>31209439
please don't fumble
>>
I hope this is real. I don't have an autism diagnosis but this girl kinda sounds like me and I've always worried about my tendency to sway and get too into what I'm talking about

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.