[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am schizophrenic and everyone treats me shitty when they hear im schizo, even if I say the same shit if they hear im schizo they just automatically regard what i say as nonsense or crazy. my THERapist thinks im autistic because people just automatically dislike me and im socialy retarded. I want to die. theres just nothing out there for me. I cant do anything im a fucking retarded asshole. I wish I was dead. I hate life so fucking much. my medication made me fat and people treat me bad for that. tell me why i shouldnt kill myself right now with this knife. NO matter what teh fuck I do, what plans I make, I will always be a lesser person. People will never respect me and I will never have any fulfillment from life. I dont know why I do anything at all, because it literally does not matter. I am a fucking broken individual. Theres something wrong with me. I am a loser. I lost. I have met many other schizoprhenic people and even they fucking dont like me. Even they manage to make friends with each other and I still cant fit in anywhere I go. No matter what I do or say, it doesnt fucking matter. I called a line for helping people with issues and woman told me she had another call and hung up on me.
>>
File: 1667598690534583.webm (1.62 MB, 640x1136)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB WEBM
>>31199781
How do you know if you're actually lonely?

I don't like having a social life because its always been bothersome/stressful whenever I did have one and during my days off from work I honestly don't want to leave the house. A social life always felt like I had to go out of my way to do shit I don't particularly want to do. I just want to relax and recouperate at home.

Yet I keep seeing this stuff about male lonliness epidemic. How do I know if I'm a part of this statistic?

As weird as it sounds. I feel work is my "social outlet" yet I sometimes get the vibe (from coworkers) that I'm supposed to have other things going on outside of work constantly which sounds extremely stressful. But I honestly like to keep my life simple but I think people find that very weird
>>
>>31199818
did you even read what i wrote
>>
ill be your friend. whats your discord
>>
>>31199818
Jesus christ. What an ass
>>
op you're fat
try not being fat

also I can't relate to anyone either, people around me have pretty good lives, experiences and childhoods. someone like me isn't supposed to be in University anyway, it's only for those who've always enjoyed the good life
>>
>>31199781
It sounds like you're stuck in a negative loop that's only going to continue to feed itself. Do you exercise any? I know some medications can cause weight gain but exercise and a proper diet can help counteract that, somewhat. If you're unhappy with your therapist are there any others in your area you can switch to? Unfortunately sometimes people have to go through a few therapists before they can find one that's actually worth going to. Also, suicide hotlines are a joke, how can anyone expect someone to sit on a phone all day listening to suicidal callers and retain any sort of humanity? It's impossible. Anyhow, your negative experiences are causing a negative attitude, which makes you a negative person, which repels people. You need to first find a medication that works for you, if that's possible, and then work on yourself and try to build up a more positive outlook. Exercise, learn a skill, find some happiness in your own company, try to get a good routine going. I don't really know your circumstances or how bad your condition is, but I still think you can do it.
>>
>>31199781
Not gonna lie, a third monitor is pretty terrific.
>>
>>31199781
Yeah sorry anon, most people genuinely have no idea what schizophrenia is really like. They just think someone who makes no sense. But actually, schizophrenics make perfect sense in the context of getting weird sensory input. If everyone heard people talking in the walls or saw bizarre entities in the mirrors every day, this world would be a different place.
I am sorry you are going through difficulties anon. All I can tell you at this point is that it would be a mistake to kill yourself, and you'll have to take my word for it. It's not like I have a reason to lie to you. My life is shit too, and there's no benefit to me living another day. It's just that my life experiences have taught me that suicide is a mistake. I am offering you that knowledge in good faith.
>>
File: kuva.png (462 KB, 640x559)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
There are people who are interesting in befriending you. But they have to think there's something that benefits them from having you around. Animals and children are good too, they are non-judgmental. My mother has schizophrenia.
>>
>>31200527
ah thanks dude this helps, i know there are some schizos ive met who seemed happy and content. I can do this.

>>31200331
if you drop yours ill add you
>>
>>31203497
its macbook.pro
>>
>>31199781
Oh fuck I think this one is actually genuine and not just LARPing for attention.
>>
>>31200751
i agree, I was just having a weak moment. suicide isnt the answer here. thanks mate

>>31201671
i will attempt to foster more of a positive attitude, thats actually worked for me in the past but i just get down about stupid stuff i guess, it all builds up in my head.
>>
>>31199818
anon please please source she looks so much like my ex pls pls anom
>>
Same situation here
>>
I'm not suicidal though. I've embraced struggle as part of existence. One thing that helped, even though I'm miserable almost every day, was becoming straight-edge. No alcohol, no drugs, no caffeine. Lots of exercise and sleep. It helps you approach everything like a stoic monk instead of feeling helpless about it. Self-discipline makes you mentally stronger. So ever since then I've been alright
>>
>>31204773
Good shit man seriously wherever you are
Keep fighting
>>
>>31204773
dang, this is good advice man, because I am totally addicted to several vices atm and thats probably exacerbating everything. self discipline like that sounds like it would make me feel more in control too. definitely something to think about, thanks.
>>
>>31199781
I'm a schizo as-well and I feel the same way as you.
>>
>>31199781
>collect NEETbux
>save money
>buy sailboat
>fuck girls on sailboat (once you've heaved anchor it's a done deal)
>>
>>31204874
well, good to know others are out there

>>31204906
>on a sailboat
>with a schizo
they'll have to sleep with me... because of the implications
>>
>>31204561
>i agree, I was just having a weak moment. suicide isnt the answer here. thanks mate
Best of luck, friend!
>>
>>31204906
How does someone get neetbux? Lets say theyre fucked up, thats not in question... where is the magic line government workers look for? Do you need multiple arrests for strange public behavior? Suicide attempts?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.