[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2593-1715031435537.jpg (988 KB, 1774x1445)
988 KB
988 KB JPG
A girl I like friendzoned me yet still texts me asking to go places with me. I haven't spoken to her in weeks. Should I cut her off completely? I feel like being around a girl who doesn't reciprocate feelings for you is one big humiliation ritual. Especially to a dude who has never had a girlfriend or gotten laid like me.
>>
>>31195551
Do you have any other friends? There’s nothing wrong with having good friends anon.
>>
>>31195579
I don't speak to anyone else on a regular basis. I have friends but haven't spoken to them in months.
>>
>>31195551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvXX3M4hwtU
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-out-friend-zone-mans-survival-guide
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1715003738122669.jpg (14 KB, 250x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>31195551
Maybe she wasn't to be friends, but for at least one moment of her life, she thought it you expressing your interest to her and she laughed, either out loud or internally, simply because she is higher status than you in this relationship via her rejection if you. Her monkey brain laughed at you and saw you as pathetic for one moment, even if it was only but one. I guarantee this occurred.
>>
>>31195551

Block her number dumbarse.
>>
>>31195551
>A girl I like friendzoned me yet still texts me asking to go places with me.
KEK cease contacting immediately. She's bored and wants you to be her court jester. We've all been there and I promise you Anon, it's a dead end and it's going nowhere. You never escape the friendzone, that's some Hollywood fantasy dreaming shit.

Solution:
Make a serious effort to TALK to women over the next week. Force yourself to do it no matter if it makes you uncomfortable. Set yourself a quote, challenge yourself. Just fucking do it. If you're not completely hideous, one of them will bite and you'll have a conversation and maybe it'll go somewhere. Believe in yourself and put yourself out there. You will make it.
>>
>>31195551
There's no such thing as friend zone. Lot of dudes take it as a hard no, but it can vary from
>FUCK NO
to
>Shit test
You should be talking to multiple women anyways. Just bullshit with them and have fun. Or even friend zone them.

Like fallouts animal friend perk, you should seek the woman friend perk so you can move in and out of female circles. Believe it or not, women can be quite useful. If a circle of male friends is akin to a war party, then a circle of female friends is equivalent to a spy network. Plus you'll have social clout with men who want access to your network.

Tbh I prefer the company of beautiful women anyways. I do have male friends but if they're not adding value to my life then I don't have time for them.
>>
>>31197141
What if he is an incel, he rested all his hope on one chick to save him, he doesn't know how to make female friends
>>
>>31197141
>FUCK NO
Why would a girl say this then still want to be your friend? Is she just being polite? Why is she willing to deal with the awkwardness?
>>
>>31197201
Tbh I've never had a full
>FUCK NO
Cause I would call that an end to communication. But if it's a hard no, then you're probably fuck ugly and/or have the charisma of a wall; or there's a social taboo that's keeping you two from getting too close. Charisma makes up for a fuckin lot by the way so you should def put points there. It is the opposite of a throwaway stat irl
>>
>>31197183
Then he better learn to talk. Just practice having normal convos with hot women. Focus on having fun and making her laugh. Just do that with all the attractive women you meet. And here's a hint:

>Your attention is your value

If you meet enough women, and they like you, they will crave your attention. And women are competitive, if your attention feels good, then she wants it on her. If another girl is taking her attention away, she's gonna want it back. And other women will see how valuable your attention is to other women and will want your attention for themselves. There's a good reason for entertaining the women in your life.

So, make your attention feels good. Add points to your charisma
>>
>>31196743
I never once asked her out, I just picked up on the signs that she wasn't interested whenever we hung out.
>>
>>31197141
this, and if you're hot enough maybe even fwb, always good to have more social circles desu
>>
>>31195551
>I feel like being around a girl who doesn't reciprocate feelings for you is one big humiliation ritual.
Eh I mean it doesn't bother me. The girl I love is getting married to another guy and I'll actually get her a marriage gift. You can laugh if you want, I don't care. If I like a girl, I like a girl. That wouldn't change if she doesn't like me back. I don't think there's anything humiliating about being around and talking to the people that I like. Of course, a lot depends on your feelings. Maybe you feel miserable in the company of an unattainable beloved. If that's the case, it may be wise to part ways.
>>
>>31197590
Whoa........... pure genius........................
>>
>>31195551
>Should I cut her off completely?
100%
>>
>>31197590
Are you retarded, OP?

Ask her out you dumb fuck.
>>
>>31197141
life isn't a video game
>>
>>31198724
She called another guy cute while we were out dude I'm pretty sure that's indicative of the friendzone. She also takes forever to respond to my texts. It's kinda clear she's not interested romantically.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31195589

>> but haven't spoken to them in months

News flash, those aren't friends. They're acquaintances at best. A friend is someone you physically spend time with regularly. Usually on a week to week basis.

>>31195551

>> friend zoned
>> still wants to go places with me

Yes, that's how friendships work. That might be new to you however seeing as you think acquaintances you haven't even spoken to in months are friends.

>> should I cut her off completely

Why? Because you only see women as a walking pussy whose only value is having sex? This is why you're an incel. For some reason this chick likes you enough to want to be friends and go places together. So be her friend, sounds like you could use one. Maybe in the process you'll learn some stuff.
>>
Dudes that don't have galpals are cringe. It's like they don't even want to be associated with women in a straight platonic friendship. Op is a mega faggot. Suck dick for money why don't ya?
>>
>>31201741
You are gay for pussy
>>
>For some reason this chick likes you enough to want to be friends and go places together. So be her friend, sounds like you could use one. Maybe in the process you'll learn some stuff.
Id be fine with being friends with her if it wasn't for the fact that she takes days to get back to me. Friends don't ignore their friends texts when it takes seconds to respond.
>>
Really depends on what you want out of this.
On one hand, you can probably fuck her with little effort on your part
On the other, you could get a date
On the lesser known third hand, you can now turn the table on her and friend zone her right back (she will never forget it, and will definitely lead to you fucking her down the line)

Text her back this: hey! Are you asking me out on a date? (Insert the sideeye emoji)
If ye, go on said date, and have fun, be flirty. Hold open doors, hold hands, etc.
If nah, text her this "sounds fun, wanna come over later and watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs, and not make out? (Insert laughing emoji and side eye)" just be playful and have fun.

If it's a hard nah, and she wants to just be platonic, now you just start fucking with her: "sounds good bestie, let's go to [popular bar in area] afterwards, get some drinks, and you can wingman for me (winky face)

>don't take women seriously, you'll have sex with them more often when you're playful
>>
>>31197590
you stopped talking and she's stilllll reaching out???
Lmao. dude, she probably liked you and is wondering what she did wrong...
Meet up with her and formerly ask her out, and no Don't tell her that you thought she was "friend-zoning" you.
>>
Just don't care about it that much bro, if u want to go out and have fun, just do it, maybe she has some friends who she can introduce you with. Don't get too hung up on one girl and just go and have a good time, rest of the things will happen naturally.
>>
>>31203220
I share a lot of common interests with her and that's what gets to me. I can't connect with most people like that.
>>
she likes you, retardo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.