[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My parents are loaded af. I want people to know that I'm lowkey rich but don't know how to do it. Right now people look at me and think alright this guys handsome but he probably doesn't have a lot of money. How do I change that?

Inb4 wear designer clothes. I hate designer wear. Inb4 drive a fancy car. My parents may be rich but I'm actually cheap and wouldn't want to waste the money.

I need help here guys.
>>
Wear a shirt that says "I'm rich"
>>
>>31193435
>My parents are loaded af. I want people to know that I'm lowkey rich but don't know how to do it.
How can this be, if you really are rich? All the rich kids I see flex their wealth instinctively. I've seen communists with 7000$ shoes, random passers-by in obviously expensive clothes, instagram stories with expensive trips, cars, etc.
>Inb4 wear designer clothes. I hate designer wear. Inb4 drive a fancy car. My parents may be rich but I'm actually cheap and wouldn't want to waste the money.
You may be financially rich but you are spiritually impoverished. You will NEVER flex wealth.
>>
>>31193554
Is there anyway I can overcome this?

>>31193537
I want to be lowkey about it.
>>
>>31193580
>I want to be lowkey about my narcissism
How about you kill yourself right after you send all your money to me?
>>
>>31193435
anyone who flexes their parents wealth deserves to be bullied severely
>>
>>31193596
See that's where u got me all wrong. I don't want to flex it I just want people to know I'm lowkey rich.
>>
>>31193614
if you arent going to flex it they dont care. people like rich people because they spend their money on them
>>
>>31193644
Uh that sucks bro. So I'm just supposed to go through life people thinkin I'm broke af?
>>
>>31193580
>Is there anyway I can overcome this?
I am afraid not. Clearly you didn't grow up fully plugged into the rich people matrix. I bet you probably didn't even go to private school or an exclusive elite university. It's over for you. At best, you can hang out with artist and noveau riche gen x boomers.
>>
>>31193684
You're right on the button. All my friends are low to middle class and I went to community college.
>>
>>31193435
>Inb4 wear designer clothes. I hate designer wear. Inb4 drive a fancy car.
You rejected the only options that are available to you. What else do you want?
>>
>>31193681
yes if you behave like a poor people will think you are poor. buy nice clothes and dont eat <$$$ slop and people will know you are rich.
>>
>>31193435
To a layperson the only way is to wear recognizable expensive brands like Gucci or whatever. The average poor isn't going to notice your niche designer $6000 calf leather boots.

I recognize when a flannel shirt is expensive because of the stripe matching across different pattern pieces but us normal folk won't know the true difference between regular stuff and high end.
>>
>>31193772
>and dont eat <$$$ slop
This isn't even a requirement imo, fsr all the super rich chinese international students in my city keep eating at my local McDonalds. It's awful, especially because they'll just act like you're some kind of wild animal if you look poor. This guy and his gf literally just hovered around my table until I got awkward and left. Never made eye contact with me either.
>>
>>31193812
if you were eating $25 burgers at the steakhouse you wouldnt have that problem. stop acting poor.
>>
>>31193846
No I'm not OP, I am actually poor. My entire household makes under 50k dollars per year.
>>
>>31193846
I do eat at expensive places though. But I have no way of showing that other than when I'm actually there eating. I thought of lowkey name dropping restaurants but poor people don't even know half of them.
>>
>>31193435
>Right now people look at me and think alright this guys handsome but he probably doesn't have a lot of money.
trust me, nobody thinks that lmfao
>>
>How do I show I'm rich without wearing designer clothing and driving sports cars.
You can't, it's a contradiction. You have to flaunt material goods and designer brands to make this apparent to the average NPC. Wear an Omega or Rolex watch, use Mont Blac pens, drive a Ferrari, etc. It's literally the easiest way to show your status to the average person and they will immediately understand where you economically stand.
>>
>>31193980
What about casually dropping that we have a vacation home. Is that too forward?
>>
File: 1714897557145071.jpg (76 KB, 620x438)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>31193435
Get a watch expensive as hell anon, like those Putin uses. Use new clothes, clean, and very expensive. Make your servants iron your shirts perfectly. Buy them not thinking on brand or price. Just buy the best, and when is worn, throw it.
When on a date never speak about money. Rich people don't waste time on that. Just pay with an american express, best when she is in the bathroom, then just leave. Always treat servants with respect, its a sign of a generous soul, and tip fabulously in every occasion.
>>
>>31193435
You aren't rich. Your parents are. That makes you a spoiled little faggot, not a cool rich dude. You have literally no worth or value. You arent even a good person.
>>
>>31194431
I do tip very well and I never really speak about money. I just don't like watches because nowadays I can just use my phone to check the time.
>>
>>31193862
How do you live like that?
>>
>>31193980
>It's literally the easiest way to show your status to the average person and they will immediately understand where you economically stand
That they're broke, in debt, and spend all their money to impress others?
>>
>>31196445
That's the last thing I want. I just want people to look at me and know I'm lowkey rich.
>>
>>31193435
Bro, just dress upper middle class
beige shorts and a button up.
>>
>>31193580
>I want to be lowkey about it.
You want the positive attention but none of the downsides
>What about casually dropping that we have a vacation home. Is that too forward?
I'll think that you're a retard if you talk like that
>>
>>31196787
>You want the positive attention but none of the downsides

Yes that sounds about right. How do I get that shit.
>>
>>31196822
Eat the consequences and drive something expensive
>>
>>31196831
Uh i really fucking hate cars tho. How annoying.
>>
So how do you know your parents are rich? Seriously how do you know, cuz it should be difficult to hide unless your actively trying to hide it.

What is your social circle. Where did you go to school, what activities did your parents sign you up for. Where do you spend your summers... etc etc

You sound like you don't kow to operate in Waspy culture.
>>
>>31193435
you're not rich, your parents are rich
>>
File: 711XwDOvvDL.jpg (208 KB, 959x1360)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>31193435
So you are AFRAID of other slaves envy.

Master Master's Morals.
>>
>>31193435
>show people you are rich

Horrible idea. Smart rich people never flaunt their wealth. They do not wear nice clothing everywhere, and drive average cars.
>>
>>31193435
>how do I show I'm rich
How do I show my parents are rich*
ftfy
>>
>>31200251
I'm basically rich by association.
>>
>>31193435
Why do you want to look rich? I'm rich and hide it as much as possible, only my very close friends and family know. All you're asking for is problems just to satiate your ego.
>>
>>31200285
Its not about my ego. I just want someone to look at me and know I'm lowkey rich. I'm basically keeping it on the downlow but they still know.
>>
>>31200268
If you haven't earned your own wealth, people will just think you're pathetic for flaunting daddy's money.
>>
>>31200298
I'm not going to flaunt it. Remember I just want it to be lowkey.
>>
>>31200295
That is literally about your ego, bud.
>>
>>31200316
I don't think so bud. If it was about my ego then I'd just wear fresh J's everyday and stunt like it's a habit.
>>
>>31196304
Like maybe 30%-40% of my diet is literally just sugar. I am chronically tired, malnourished, and underweight. I will probably die in my mid 50s in the latest. I also simply do not spend any money, ever. That's pretty much it. I wish I had normal access to food, at least, but that probably won't happen for a few more years. I hope I'll be able to fix that before my body is irreparably made useless.
>>
>>31200330
Can't you just cook rice and beans? Or chicken and rice?
>>
>>31200401
Yeah that's most of the rest of the food I eat. Still doesn't change the fact that I spent like ten years on ~1200 calories per day, mostly trash. Now I try to eat like ~2000 a day, still mostly trash. But obviously the amount of food I get per day is very variable.
>>
>>31193435
>How can I look more rich?
>Spend more money on wealth signifiers? fuck that
So you're one of these people who knows the solution to your problems, yet you refuse to do it. You don't want advice, you want a miracle. kys autistic retard
>>
>>31196445
Yeah and your point? People won't know either way unless you decide to tell them explicitly. I'm not encouraging OP to do these things. Even if I had billions of dollars I probably still wouldn't buy this shit but if I show up in a Toyota Corolla wearing a stained T-shirt nobody is going to think I'm rich even if I am. It's called appealing to the lowest common denominator, flaunting wealth signals to even the stupidest idiots that you're rich and that is exactly what OP wants to do.
>>
>>31201133
Remember I don't want to flaunt. I just want them to know I'm lowkey rich.
>>
You're a retarted faggot OP you're full of shit.
>>
>>31193435
pay a good image consultant to get you some well fitted high-class casual shit, wear expensive watches, and get a lambo. a lambo by itself will do everything else but you cant bring it with you everywhere unfortunately. no clue if ure parents will buy you one, a dog shit base huracan is like 250ish right now used
ive fucked girls from having my ig on the back side window of my perf. no idea how they even see it cuzz i only take it out at night and i dont pay attention to people much, but the dms get filled. if i was trying to set a record id leave it parked at local uni and have whores come straight into my bedroom
>>
>>31201463
Honestly cars are such a waste of money tho. Never been a car guy.
>>
Don't.
This only attracts severe drugs addicts.
>>
>>31193435
Drive a nice car and have a large wardrobe. Avoid wearing the same thing twice as much as possible. Don't wear the high fashion brands like Burberry/Gucci/Versace/etc. Those are "I'm broke and spend all my money on clothes brands.
Actually will back peddle on that thought. It's fine to wear those brands, just avoid the billboard clothes. Don't wear them if their logo or brand pattern is visible.
>>
>>31193435
How loaded are we talking here?
If your parents are super rich, then throw parties at one of their properties every weekend. Supply booze and drugs.
>>
Instead of showing off how rich you are, just pay for my college tuition fee instead.
>>
>>31193435
Buy quad tube nods
>>
>>31202220
what's that?
>>
>>31202227
Here's one example, there are a few out there. Night vision is pretty dope

https://www.armysurplusworld.com/l3-harris-gpnvg-18-ground-panoramic-night-vision-goggle?variant=44896&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwouexBhAuEiwAtW_Zx-G0AsUUESNKZgd_MWhTxWA6-G3h0ux5F-tth8CvlPczX4vsiYgyShoChx0QAvD_BwE
>>
>>31202270
these actually look pretty cool not gonna lie.
>>
I'm never gonna make it as a rich guy.
>>
>>31193435
If you have to ask, you're not in the club.
Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>31193435

There is a difference between rich and wealthy.

Rich are try hards to waste their money trying to prove something to other people and end up poor.

Wealthy is when you don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks, save, invest and only spend what you need. That kind of discipline is what creates generational wealth that leads to real, actual power.
>>
send me some money plz buddy
>>
>>31200327
I second what anon said its all about your ego
>>
>>31203320
This is close. Most "rich" you see are in debt to their ass in an effort to appear as "rich" as their neighbors and peers.

A wealthy person never has to borrow a penny and neither do their friends. All pretense is gone and they live separate from the clown world. They do not want to be seen
>>
Why do you need anyone to know you've got money? What does it matter to you whether strangers, who you don't even know, see you and think you're rich? Nobody actually cares how much money you have, and the ones that do aren't worth having around.
Also, you didn't do shit for the money, your parents did all the hard work and you're just here. Earn your wealth yourself before you start trying to show it off or once those people you're trying so hard to impress find out you're a rich man's son, they are literally going to laugh at you and you'll be outed as a fraud. Make your own money you faggot. You're not better than a McDonald's cashier in a Versace tee.
>>
>>31193435
You're not rich. Your parents are rich. That's an important distinction to make and there's nothing to be gained from showing it off. But you know that. You just wanted a somewhat board appropriate excuse to make a thread saying "Hey guys I'm rich"
>>
>>31206360
That wouldn't be too lowkey of me. I told you I'm just looking for advice on how to show people I'm lowkey rich.
>>
>>31206220
I do make my own money but target doesn't let me wear shirts with logos on it.
>>
>>31193435
just follow what mark zuckerberg are wearing but it doesn't need to be exact.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/10/mark-zuckerberg-corrected-me-about-his-sweater-on-instagram.html
>>
>>31207242
He kind of sounds really stuck up.
>>
>>31193435
Hang yourself with a gold chain.
>>
>>31207445
well, that's what OP wanted to be.
>>
>>31193435
Ski and golf. Nothing says “I grew up upper middle class” like you going on ski trips every winter and playing golf.
>>
>>31207541
>ski trips
>upper middle class
Not really. Maybe in america.
>>
>>31207541
I thought of picking up golf but my friends don't really play.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.